The Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strike while the iron is hot, Jessica! Allen hasn't gone running away screaming, at least not yet! I think he's more ready than you are! Anyway, Fred and Charlene will be here soon; we've got to finish getting the salad ready."

"I thought the boys served the girls; why are we making the salad?"

"I wanted to give Ben some time alone with Allen. They will be serving us soon enough! Don't be so impatient."

"Why did you decide to include another couple?"

"I told you we already had a date with Charlene and Fred. Besides you must be sponsored by two sisters. I think you'll like Charlene. She's only been a sister for six months but she's come a long way. She's excited to meet you and help you with training Allen."

"How did you meet?"

Actually, Ben has known Fred ever since high school but we never talked about the Society with them until last year. "Charlene was on the verge of separating from Fred when she found stories about CFNM on an erotic literature web site. She was disgusted by the stories and just couldn't understand why Fred liked reading them. She broke down one day talking to a friend who suggested she contact a marriage counselor; Dr. Richards. Charlene was surprised to learn that there are quite a few normal couples that share this idea and that is how she met Mrs. Swanson. She learned about our society there and I met her when she enrolled at the spa. You can imagine what an unexpected surprise that was for all of us! For as long as we knew them it never occurred to us that they might share our interest in CFNM. Chances are there will be other couples like that when you get to know the other members."

"Still, Helen, I don't think dropping all this on Allen so quickly is a good idea."

Chapter Twelve: Charlene and Fred arrive.

Just then the front doorbell rang. "Are you afraid Allen won't be able to take this all in so quickly or are you afraid that you won't be able to handle it? In either case it's time to find out, that sounds like Charlene and Fred at the front door. Be a dear and get the salad dressing out of the frige while I let them in."

Helen opened the front door and greeted Charlene, "Remember the couple I told you about?

"The one that you said you work with and might be a good fit for the Society?"

"That's right; I told you this morning that we might be adding a new member to the Society. They're here now and they are taking the plunge; come on back to the deck and meet them."

"That's wonderful, Helen, a new member is just what we need!"

As they passed through the kitchen Helen took Jessica's hand saying, "Let's go out to the deck and make some introductions and then Ben and the boys can get busy with dinner!"

Jessica went with Helen and Charlene with Fred following close behind. Ben and Allen were busy with the grill. "Did you start the baked potatoes, Ben?" Helen inquired.

"They've been on about half an hour."

"Great, Allen, come meet Charlene and Fredrick. Charlene, I'd like you to meet Allen; Jessica's husband. Allen, this is Charlene and her husband Fredrick."

Charlene greeted Allen with a warm smile as she offered to shake his hand. "Why, Allen, what a surprise to see you!" She greeted him a little over dramatically. He blushed in embarrassment. Charlene turned to Helen and explained, "I think I've known Allen since his firm started doing dad's books and taxes at the grocery!" Turning to Jessica she said sincerely, "We really must get to know each other, Jessica!"

Jessica smiled, "It would seem so." She turned to Allen and cocked her head as she raised her eyebrows. She hadn't considered that they might already be acquainted with so many men or women that shared their little peccadillo.

Allen's brow was furrowed with thoughts of a new worry. Charlene, still holding Allen's hand gave it a gentle squeeze and said, "Don't look so concerned, Allen, we're all friends here."

Helen interrupted, "Ben dear, why don't you show Charlene what you and Fredrick have been up to."

Ben escorted Charlene down the steps to the area that was covered with pavers. "This is kind of an overflow area for when we have large family gatherings; what do you think?

"It's lovely, Benjamin. What do you do for seating?"

"That's all stored under the deck; including another picnic table and benches."

"It's really nice, Benjamin, too bad though that both of your neighbors have such a good view of your back yard. This would make a splendid place for a Society BBQ!"

While Ben was busy showing off the latest addition to his outdoor entertainment area Helen asked Allen and Fredrick to fetch the wine she had set out on the island in the kitchen.

When they returned to the deck with the wine Ben and Charlene were ascending the steps to join Jessica and Helen. Charlene asked, "Fred honey, you guys did a great job on the pavers; when are you and Ben going to do ours?"

"Not until next summer, sweetheart, unless you want to delay buying our deck furniture." Fred replied, adding by way of explanation to Allen and Jessica, "Ben's project is about two years ahead of ours."

Jessica complimented Ben and Helen, "If your project is anything like this one Fredrick, it will be worth the wait, I'm sure!"

"I'd be happy to just have the deck," Allen added jealously.

"Well, the deck by itself is nice, that's for sure!" Charlene exclaimed. "But without the roof and blinds we couldn't have a nice dinner like this now could we?" Charlene's voice had that syrupy sweetness that women sometimes use to convince a man to do something he might not want or be ready to do! Her eyes seemed to wander from his face to his feet and back as if she were undressing him right in front of Jessica.

"Don't be so impatient, Charlene! There's a time and a place for everything." Helen chided.

Charlene looked at Helen. "You did say that Jessica and Allen have shown an interest in the Society, didn't you?" She asked pointedly.

"I did."

"And they are still here?"

"Obviously."

"Then I say this is the time!" She declared impatiently. "My guess is that Allen has decided to take the next step. Isn't that right Allen?" She asked him directly as she brought out her spoon.

"Charlene!" Fred exclaimed. "You are so impatient these days. Six months ago you weren't sure you even wanted to stay married. Can't you give Jessica and Allen a little time to become acquainted?"

Charlene turned to Allen. "Oh, I want to get better acquainted all right!" She said as she dragged the tip of her spoon over his face. Turning to Jessica she said, "Does it bother you that I'm interested in seeing more of your husband?"

"Not at all, Charlene, I've been itching to see more of Benjamin all day! I never dreamed that Helen would invite another couple like you and Fredrick to join us this evening." Jessica joined Charlene in the teasing banter effortlessly.

"Then what are we waiting for? Helen, as hostess it's your responsibility to invite the boys to get comfortable."

Chapter Thirteen: The boys get comfortable as Helen explains some of the Societies rules.

"So it is!" Helen agreed with a laugh, "You heard the lady, would you boys like to get comfortable?" it wasn't really a question and "the boys" knew it. It was more of a command. Allen looked worried.

Jessica rubbed his crotch. "It feels like you're more than ready, sweetheart!"

Allen blushed; aware of the meaning she implied and mildly humiliated that she would touch him so intimately in front of others.

"If Mistress Jessica is implying that you might be a little swollen and uncomfortable in there," Charlene said as she pointed to his crotch, "Don't be shy! Most of the sisters take that as a compliment."

"Charlene, you are such a tease." Helen admonished. "Run along boys, make yourselves comfortable, there's no need to be bashful. We'll be waiting right here."

Ben tugged on Allen's shirt sleeve. "Let's go, Allen, it's now or never! Besides, your first time might have been at the monthly meeting. At least you will be able to get your feet wet with just the six of us."

As the "boys" left to get comfortable Helen admonished Charlene, "Tone it down, Charlene, you know it's his first time!"

"I thought you said that Jessica keeps him naked around the house."

"I did but that's not the same and you know it!"

"But you also said that Jessica made him give you an apron he was wearing and he spent the rest of your visit naked."

Jessica looked concerned, "I never would have done that, Helen, if I knew you were going to broadcast it. Allen would be so ashamed if he knew!"

"That's just what they need, Jessica! A little shame and humiliation is good for a man; it helps keep them in their place." Charlene decreed, "At least that's my opinion."

"I'm sorry, Jessica. You're right, of course. It was just, well, I was so impressed with the amount of control you had over Allen that I just had to tell someone that we might be getting a new member."

"Still, don't you think you could have waited?"

"Yes and no. I could have waited and surprised Charlene and Fredrick but then I wasn't sure how she would react. Enough of that, the boys will be back shortly. I don't think we have to go into full 'Society' mode. We can just use first names for the boys; any objections?"

"Fine by me." Charlene answered.

"I don't know all the rules yet so that sounds good to me," Jessica added.

"One more thing," Helen continued, "until Jessica decides what color collar Allen will be wearing try to control yourself, Charlene, pretend its red!"

"Collar? What's that about? You never mentioned a collar."

"It's nothing really, it's a collar or bracelet that let's all the sisters know what level of genital contact you allow," Helen explained.

"What Helen is being so obtuse about is whether or not you will allow the other sisters to touch Allen's dick and balls."

Jessica was surprised; the thought of another woman not just seeing Allen naked but actually touching him never occurred to her. "Why might that be necessary?"

"None of the men are allowed to touch themselves at Society meetings; if they do they can be spanked in front of the whole group. Some sisters discourage genital touching even at home! So, there will come a time when you are otherwise occupied that another sister will need to help your husband pee. We all know how sloppy they are!" Charlene explained.

"So, what about the colors?" Jessica wondered.

Helen explained, "Red means no touching what-so-ever. Yellow signifies limited touching but not the genitals and green means no limits what-so-ever! Think about it, the boys are coming."

"They better not be," Charlene smirked, "Or they'll all get a good spanking!"

"Please be serious for a moment. Let's arrange the chairs and settee in kind of a semi-circle. Charlene, why don't you adjust the blinds while I get the lights and then please sit on this side and Jessica you can sit there." Helen motioned to her left.

In the living room Allen and Fred were "getting comfortable." Allen was anything but! "What are you waiting for Allen?" Fred asked.

"I guess I'm just not used to undressing in front of another man," Allen admitted.

"Really?" Fred acted surprised. "When I was in school we all had to shower after gym class. It was a requirement. When I joined the Army there was no privacy during basic and after I married Charlene I joined a golf club. If I took a shower there sometimes were other members in the locker room at the same time. Are you saying you've never undressed in front of another man before?"

"Of course not; but this is different." Allen struggled to put his fears into words.

"Don't be bashful; in a few minutes we'll all be naked and our wives will be sitting there like queens being attended to by slaves."

"Is that what they think we are; their slaves?"

"Not sure actually but think about it; we're naked and they're not. We wait on them hand and foot. What would you call it?"

"I don't know."

"It doesn't really matter what each of them think individually does it? Charlene likes all the extra attention I've been giving her since we started down this path. I enjoy being naked so much of the time and have even come to enjoy having Charlene put me on display for her friends and acquaintances in the Society. I used to read about CFNM every chance I got and...well...you know! Now though I'm actually living the life. And, as a bonus, the sex is great!

Just then Ben came into the room completely naked. "What's taking you two so long? The ladies are waiting!"

"I guess Allen is a bit shy, he'll get over that," Fred answered.

Allen did notice one thing about Ben and Fred as he tried to avoid actually looking at their naked genitals. Fred's crotch was shaved clean as a whistle except for his balls which almost looked like they had a goatee and Ben's was neatly trimmed in a diamond shape. He didn't dare to ask!

As Allen stepped out of his boxers Ben said reassuringly, "That wasn't so hard was it?"

"Not yet! But I have no idea what is going to happen when I go out on your deck!"

"What is going to happen will happen! You have no choice. You will react the way your brain is wired. Just remember, most of the sisters take it as a compliment; they may tease you and I might as well warn you Charlene is not shy about teasing naked men. I think they like to take advantage of the humiliation we just naturally feel when we can't hide an erection. Eventually it will go away. Always remember that if you do get a stiffy there is no hiding it. Hiding an erection from the view of the sisters is the number one reason you will be spanked in front of the whole society!" Ben explained.

"Just act like you are always naked and never look them straight in the eye!" Fred suggested. "The sisters somehow manage to make a man feel like a piece of meat with just a glance."

Chapter Fourteen: The formal introduction.

"The moment of truth has arrived," Ben declared. "Just remember that you and Jessica; Fred and Charlene are guests of Helen. When we go out on the deck you should approach Helen and say, "thank-you for inviting us, Sister Helen! She will offer her hand and you will kiss it. She will say something like thank-you for accepting our invitation; won't you join your mistress at which point you will approach Jessica, kiss her on the cheek and thank her for bringing you to Sister Helen's. To make it easier I will introduce Fred first so you can see how it is done, ok?"

Allen nodded his approval and the men stepped out on to the deck. The sisters were seated on the deck furniture. Ben approached his wife and said, Our guests have made themselves comfortable, Mistress Helen and with your permission would like to join you and the sisters."

"By all means, please present them, Benjamin!" Helen's tone didn't disguise her delight at having a new couple joining the Society.

"Mistress Helen, my love, may I present Sister Charlene's Fredrick?"

Fredrick stepped forward and bowed from the waist. As Ben had explained Helen offered her hand to Fred and said, "So nice to see you this evening, Fredrick, it's always a pleasure when your mistress brings you for a visit!"

Fred took her hand and bowed again to kiss the tops of her fingers. Acknowledging her gracious greeting he replied, "It is always my pleasure to be in your presence Sister Helen."

Helen continued, "Sister Jessica, may I introduce you to Sister Charlene's Fredrick?"

Fred turned towards Jessica and bowed again. Jessica's mind was cluttered with so many thoughts! How absolutely mind blowing it was to have a man who she had never even laid eyes on before this evening bowing naked before her. How her husband who was also naked wasn't objecting. How a third man, Helen's husband was also naked. How there were others like them; others she would be meeting soon. How three women were clothed conservatively and seated as their husbands demonstrated their love by this display of complete obedience. She offered her hand to Fred as she had seen Helen do. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Fredrick!"

"The pleasure is all mine," Fred replied as he took her hand and kissed it. Jessica's eyes focused on his cock and balls. She hadn't been this close to a naked man's crotch other than her husband's since before they were married and now there were two extra naked men to enjoy!

Helen brought her back to the moment when she told Fred to join his wife. Next to Char's chair was a cushion and a padded stool. Char told Fred to be seated; she admonished him to straighten his back, suck in his tummy and tapped his knees with her spoon. He spread his knees giving Jessica an unrestricted view of everything he had or didn't have between his legs; his nearly hairless crotch, his semi-swollen penis and the little beard on his balls! Jessica thought that no self respecting woman would ever sit like that in public but for these men in this situation it was completely appropriate and she was sure she would see many more sights like this in the future!

Ben brought Jessica back to her senses when he presented her husband to Helen. "Mistress Helen, my love, may I also present Sister Jessica's Allen?"

Allen who was in a mild state of arousal, not erect but far from flaccid either, stepped forward and bowed as Fred had done. As she had done with Fred before she offered her hand saying, "It is such a pleasure for Benjamin and me to receive you and your lovely mistress, Sister Jessica."

"Sister Jessica," Jessica thought, "It has such a nice ring to it! And so many advantages!" She glanced first at Ben and then at Fred and smiled.

"It is indeed our pleasure to be in your lovely home with you and Ben!" Allen fumbled with his words.

Helen continued with the formal presentations, "Sister Charlene, may I introduce you to Sister Jessica's Allen.

Allen turned towards Charlene and bowed again. Jessica's mind raced with more thoughts. Just this morning Allen was almost mortified to be caught standing in the corner nearly naked by Helen. Now here he was, naked, bowing before a woman he knew through business. His penis was even more swollen than Fredrick's! How could he possibly face her in public in the future?

Charlene offered her hand to Allen; as he took it and kissed it she said, "It is such a pleasure to see you like this socially, Allen!" Her meaning was clear!

Allen blushed, aware that he had no control over his steadily building erection. "The pleasure is all mine, Sister Charlene."

Charlene, no longer the up tight prude she was just a few months ago smirked and said, "It would seem so, Allen!"

Turning to Jessica she said, "Is he always so easily excitable, Sister Jessica?"

Helen interrupted, "Don't be so rude, Charlene! This is Allen's first time in a group setting. He'll be less excitable as he gets used to our activities. Besides, I'd much rather see a man in a nice state of excitement rather than all shriveled up and hiding. Don't you agree, Jessica?"

"I most certainly do!" Jessica replied a little too enthusiastically.

"Allen, please take a seat next to your wife." Helen directed. "It's time to go over a few things so that the both of you will be prepared for what will happen next week at our monthly meeting."

Allen sat on the little stool by Jessica's chair. She tapped his knees and nodded towards Fred.

Allen blushed but got the message and spread his knees like Fred had done.

Charlene smiled and winked at Jessica clearly approving of the view Jessica was giving her!

Allen remembered Fred's advice and tried to focus on anything but Charlene's eyes.

Chapter Fifteen: Helen and Charlene explain more of the Societies customs.

Helen went on, "Before the meeting Jessica you must decide on the color of Allen's collar or bracelet. The collar and bracelet serve two purposes; the first is that Allen is a member of our society so even during the course of a normal day other men and women will know he belongs along with you, of course. It makes meeting like minded couples so much easier and safer. As you can see both Fred and Ben wear green; simply put that means you're welcoming the help of all the sisters in caring for your husband's needs because no man is allowed to touch his penis at any time at a Society function."

1...345678