The Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen, Ben and Fred remained silent as they listened to Helen explaining the rules of the Society to Jessica. Ben and Fred were well acquainted with the dos and don'ts but Allen was especially curious. He never imagined that Jessica would let or even want to touch another man's penis or have another woman touch his!

Helen went on, "Before Allen is presented to the entire group he will be groomed; as you can see both Ben and Fred have been groomed. When a couple joins the Society the "devotee," that's you Allen, has all of his pubic hair removed. If you choose red or yellow, Jessica, you are responsible for doing this yourself. If you choose green then there are a number of sisters who will be glad to assist."

"I'd like to be the first to volunteer!" Charlene interrupted gleefully.

Jessica didn't accept Charlene's offer but she didn't decline it either. "Should I do this at home before the meeting?"

"You could," Charlene continued, "But it's usually better if one of the more experienced sister's shows you the proper way to denude a man's crotch! I'd be honored to help you!" Allen averted his eyes when she looked directly at him and said, "We wouldn't want any nicks or cuts now would we, Allen?" He blushed at the thought.

"There is a special grooming area on one side of the gym. It makes it much easier!" Helen added.

"And," Charlene continued, "There's always the unfortunate timing of a man's need to pee! Just when your nails are drying they seem to need to pee. It's ever so much more convenient to be able to rely on one of the sisters to step in and prevent him from making a mess."

Then Helen warned, "There's also the related codicil, no sister who has restricted tactile access to her own husband may enjoy the same with any other sister's husband!"

It didn't take Jessica even a moment to make her decision. "I'm going to let you wear a green bracelet, Allen, it just wouldn't be right to make you wait to pee if I were busy now would it?"

Allen wasn't interested in how long he might have to wait to pee; his concern was about how many penises Jessica might enjoy. "Whatever you decide, Jessica, you know I love and trust you!"

Helen and Char politely applauded when Allen accepted Jessica's decision. Helen turned to Charlene, "Would you do the honors, Sister?"

Charlene rose from her seat and replied enthusiastically, "By all means, Sister!" Charlene grinned as Helen handed a green bracelet to her. Charlene addressed Jessica, "Sister, please instruct your devotee to stand and hold out his hand to accept this bracelet as a symbol of his devotion to you and his acceptance of your decision to enlist the help of the Sisterhood in his training."

"Allen, dear, stand up and present your left hand so that Sister Charlene can place the bracelet on your hand to signify that any of the sisters may be involved in any area of your training that I decide is necessary."

Allen stood up reluctantly and held out his hand and Charlene put the bracelet on his wrist. She cupped his balls firmly and asked, "Do you, Allen, accept this bracelet as a symbol of the authority over you that your mistress has granted to the sisters of the Society?"

Allen was speechless as Charlene firmly gripped his balls. He glanced at Jessica who was beaming with pride. She nodded her approval; she knew that his acceptance of this simple bracelet cemented his acceptance of her authority over him! He was joining a small but growing number of men like Ben and Fred who admitted publicly that women were the superior gender.

Allen turned to Charlene and said, "I accept this bracelet as a symbol of the authority of all the sisters of the Society, Sister Charlene."

Charlene kissed Allen on his cheek and announced, "Welcome Allen, your acceptance as Sister Jessica's devotee will be confirmed at the Society's monthly meeting next week!" She turned to Jessica, kissed her on both cheeks and declared, "Welcome Sister Jessica!"

Helen rose from her seat and cupped Allen's balls firmly as she kissed him on the cheek, "Welcome to the Sisterhood, Allen."

"Thank-you, Sister Helen." Allen answered shyly.

Helen turned to Jessica and hugged her as she kissed her on both cheeks. "Welcome to the Sisterhood, Jessica!"

Beaming with pride Jessica answered sincerely, "Thank-you Sister Helen!"

Helen turned once more to Allen. "You will wear this bracelet from now on, Allen. Women of the Society will know that you are a member wherever you go. At our monthly meetings or any other special occasion you will also wear a matching collar. And there's one more thing you need to know and accept, Allen. When you are at the gym or one of the monthly gatherings of the sisters you will never know which of the sisters is helping Jessica."

Allen was puzzled. "How can that be?"

"When you are being groomed or when you need help you will be blindfolded. You will never know who is helping you. You may suspect of course, but you will never be sure! Also when Jessica is asked to help you won't know who she is helping. If you happen to be in the same area you will be blindfolded then too."

"Why is this?" Jessica asked.

"In the past there has been some jealousy amongst the husbands; the sisters feel that since their focus is on becoming better husbands in mind and body that it is preferable that they only focus on their personal goals and not be distracted by what others may be doing."

"But things are a little different when we get together with close friends in our homes like we are doing tonight." Charlene went on cheerfully. "It would be silly to try to disguise which of us might be helping Jessica."

Helen interrupted, "That's why when we are at home the rules are more relaxed. I hope this is all making sense to you Allen and to you too, Jessica! In very small groups, in private, there is no need for the blindfold; do you understand?"

"I do," Jessica answered, "Do you, Allen?"

"Not really, dear," he answered softly.

"It's quite simple, Allen!" Jessica explained the rules to Allen as she understood them, "When we are socializing with just one or two couples it is easy for one of the devotees to surmise which one of the sisters is helping them so it's silly to require a blindfold. There is no mystery; no knowledge that any woman he has come in contact with could have been handling his genitals at one of the Societies meetings."

"But I will know every sister that sees me naked, won't I? What difference does it make?"

"That's true Allen but, if you think about it, the difference is a matter of degree. All of the sisters will see you naked, some of the sisters will observe you very closely while you are exercising because they will be making suggestions to me about form or technique but only a few will actually touch you. Only a few will hold your penis when you pee or help prepare you crotch for grooming or apply lotion to your naked cock and balls! You will never know if a sister you are interacting with in public has both seen you and touched you in the most intimate but non-sexual ways. On the other hand, Helen and I are very close friends and we will be spending a lot of time together. Let's say Ben is demonstrating some sort of manicure technique and my nails are wet; I would ask Helen to help you. Even tonight with the three of us you might need help while I'm busy so I might ask Charlene to help you."

"You catch on quickly, Jessica!" Charlene observed.

Jessica smiled, "Thank you Sister Charlene! Do you understand now, Allen?"

"Yes, dear."

"Thank-you, Sister Jessica, now," Helen continued, "about the spoon. The spoon is a symbol of your mistress's authority Allen and a record of your accomplishments! Some think of it as a sort of scepter like a monarch might carry; symbolic of authority over her husband as well as the other sister's husbands." Fred glanced at Allen and raised an eyebrow when he caught his eye.

"I saw that, Fredrick!" Charlene said sharply. "What was that all about?"

"It was nothing, dear."

"Nothing? Should I ask Sister Jessica to ask Allen to tell us the truth?"

"No, dear."

"Then what was that about?"

Fred looked down sheepishly, "I made a comment earlier that the three of you would be sitting around like queens and we would be serving you like slaves."

"Fredrick!" I am shocked," Charlene exclaimed, "Is that what you think you are; a slave!"

"No, dear, not at all."

"You are no such thing, Fredrick! You are free to quit the Society at any time! I'm certainly not going to stop you. I was happy before we met Dr. Richards and Mrs. Swanson. I started doing this for you if you remember correctly and if you decide that being a better husband is too much of a burden we can quit right now and I will be just as happy."

"Please, dear, I'm sorry! You know how much I love you and want to make you happy."

"Very well, but we will have to deal with this at the next monthly gathering. I'm sorry, ladies," Charlene explained, "Sometimes I just don't know what gets into Fredrick's head!"

"May I continue then?" There was a hint of irritation in Helen's voice.

Charlene was very unsure of herself just six months before but had completely embraced the ideals of the Society and relished her new found powers. "By all means, Helen, I apologize for interrupting."

Chapter Sixteen: Helen dismisses Ben and Fred as she continues to explain society customs.

"Benjamin?"

"Yes my love."

"Why don't you and Fredrick finish setting the table and start the steaks while I explain the details of the spoon to Sister Jessica and Allen." Helen suggested.

"As you wish, my love! May I ask how Sister Jessica likes her steak?"

Helen turned to Jessica and asked, "How do you and Allen like your steaks, Jessica?"

"Medium rare, please."

"For both of you, Sister Jessica?" Ben asked for clarification.

"Yes, Benjamin, for both of us."

"Thank you."

Fredrick and Benjamin moved to the far side of the deck and set the table with the dishes and silverware Helen had left on the table. There were two goblets for each place setting; one for water and a smaller one for wine. Besides the usual knife, fork and spoon there was a salad fork, an extra teaspoon and a steak knife.

Benjamin commented, "Helen likes an elegant table, doesn't she?"

"Yes, Fred, she does." Ben lamented, "But then she doesn't do the dishes after one of her get-togethers. Even a simple steak roast like this requires her best dishes and stemware."

"But why the silverware; don't you have a nice enough set of stainless?" Fred wondered.

"We do but Helen says we got most of these things as wedding gifts and it would be a shame not to use them."

While Fredrick and Benjamin finished the preparations for their meal, Helen, with the help of Charlene, explained the importance of the spoon to Jessica as Allen listened intently but didn't interrupt with questions; he knew that anything he needed to know could be explained by Jessica later.

Helen continued her explanation of the authority symbolized by the wooden spoon. "Any infraction of the rules, any insolence or rudeness should be rewarded with a quick slap on the offender's buttocks. The offender's infraction should be reported to his mistress so that she can deal with it."

"What about all the ribbons?" Jessica was especially interested in the accomplishment aspect of the spoon.

Helen explained, "At your first general meeting Allen will be evaluated."

"What kind of evaluation?"

"Physical fitness; some of the Sisters will help you set Allen's goals. His progress at meeting these goals will be indicated by various ribbons and badges." Helen's spoon was loaded with ribbons.

"What do all those ribbons mean?" Jessica wondered.

"It's not fair to compare Ben's progress to just about anyone else's. We met when Ben was a student and a resident of Mrs. Swanson's rooming house. We've been at this for over twenty-seven years. We were two of the founding members of our local Society."

Surprised, Jessica asked, "There are more?"

"Fifty-eight in all; we are in all but seven states and two provinces of Canada."

"Wow!" Jessica exclaimed excitedly, "I never imagined."

"And why would you, Jessica? Ours is a very tight group. We are not swingers and don't swap husbands. Sexual activity is not permitted and is grounds for expulsion. You can only become a member if you are invited! Our founding principles remain the same; to help each other encourage our husbands to be the best husbands they can be. One of those ways is through physical fitness. Charlene, show Jessica and Allen your spoon."

Charlene handed her spoon to Jessica. It had a silver ribbon with an embroidered "W" and a bronze ribbon with an embroidered "T" and one thin pink ribbon.

"What do these mean?"

"Before we explain that; Allen, please go help Ben and Fred finish up." Helen said.

Chapter Seventeen: Allen joins Fred and Ben while Helen explains one of the sisters' secrets.

"Yes, ma'am." Allen stood up and bowing slightly left the ladies alone.

Charlene continued, "The "W" stands for weight. A bronze ribbon indicates losing twenty percent of the goal which is different for each husband and the silver which Fred has earned indicates attaining half of the goal."

"What about the "T." Jessica asked.

Charlene went on, "The 'T' stands for treadmill. Bronze is for one hundred miles. Silver stands for five hundred miles and Fred will earn that soon."

"I understand, each activity is represented by a different symbol and the color of the ribbon indicates a level of proficiency, right?"

"Exactly! Calisthenics for instance requires proficiency in five basic exercises to earn a bronze ribbon; jumping jacks, push ups, pull ups, squats and the glute/ham raise"

"I've heard of the first four; what is a glute/ham raise?"

"Oh, Jessica!" Charlene exclaimed. "That's a marvelous exercise! A man lies on his back with his arms and hands by his side and his feet shoulder length apart. He raises his tush off the floor and holds that position for five seconds and then slowly lowers his tush to the mat. He does five reps and then starts another cycle with jumping jacks."

"I think, Jessica," Helen interrupted, "You'll find that Charlene gets excited by any activity that causes a man to display his family jewels as he moves around."

"Yes I do," Charlene admitted, "That's why I volunteer to be on the judging panel when a devotee is trying to earn a ribbon. It's not just the ability to do a certain number of reps you know, it's just as important to use proper form and I just love to see a man doing exercises in the nude; especially jumping jacks!"

"Physical fitness is very important." Helen continued, "The sisters believe that a healthy, fit husband is a happy husband; a husband who can do his best at work and at home! That's why we use the gym and its facilities like the continuous pool and its classes in calisthenics and yoga to provide a variety of activities!"

"That and it is so much fun to watch naked men in action!" Charlene exclaimed. "When they have something to do it's ever so much more interesting."

"You would think Jessica that Charlene is still in the tenth grade." Helen smirked.

"You're not fair Helen," Charlene pouted, "you've been doing this for ever; even before you and Ben were married. I'm just a beginner myself!"

"Fair enough Charlene, just don't be so obvious!" Helen scolded.

"But what about the pink ribbons?" Jessica wondered, "Helen has so many! You only have one plain pink ribbon."

Charlene's face lit up. "That might be the best part of being a Sister!"

Helen lowered her voice, "The boys don't know this; some may suspect but none of them knows for sure. The sisters like to brag about how much time their husbands spend on their knees between their legs worshipping their pussies! The plain pink is for one hundred hours of head. A bronze band indicates two hundred hours, silver is for five hundred hours and gold is for one thousand hours."

"What about the one you have that has red exclamation points?"

"That one is very special," Helen explained, "It's for the first time your husband goes under your skirt in the lounge at the gym! The little stars represent ten times under my skirt at the gym or any semi-public place like another sister's home. Each time must be verified by a witness so I keep a special date book to record all of Ben's accomplishments. I started taking pictures when digital cameras became available; I've got quite a collection of memory books."

"But I thought sexual activity was forbidden?"

"Sexual activity between a devotee and anyone but his mistress is forbidden. Don't think of it as sexual activity but more like a massage except in this case the massage is performed with the lips and tongue and the muscle is between your legs. It is the ultimate act of submission; technically it is 'queening' and we have specially designed queening love seats in the lounge so that two sisters can enjoy a nice conversation while their devotees worship their pussys."

"But you've got so many!"

"There probably could be a lot more if I really wanted him to do it here at the spa or other semi-public places; but we save it for special occasions like my birthday, our anniversary and the Founder's Day celebration."

"What is Founder's Day?"

"It's the anniversary of the founding of the Society in 1994. The actual date is August 15th but we celebrate on the first weekend after the actual date by taking the entire Society to a bed and breakfast run by a sister from another chapter."

Chapter Eighteen: Helen brags about a special ribbon.

"What about this one? It has a tiny airplane embroidered on it!"

"That one is very special." Helen answered with a littler bit of pride, "It signifies a special place; somewhere out of the ordinary. I seriously doubt that very many other sisters will even get a chance to earn one like this!"

"Why is that?"

"For one thing I had to get an outsider involved," Helen went on, "We were on a transatlantic flight last year. Ben was attending a medical conference in London and he took me along. Once the flight was airborne I went to the galley and approached one of the flight attendants. I told her that I had a little fantasy and asked if she would help."

She smiled and looked at me and asked, "You want to join the mile high club, is that it?"

I said, "No, not exactly."

"Then what is it?" She asked.

I told her I wanted Ben to give me head while he was naked. I thought she might choke as she laughed and said, "I'd like to see that myself!"

"If you help me," I said, "You can watch and if you don't mind I'd like you to take a couple of pictures for me."

"She agreed immediately and said that after the dinner service when the lights were turned down in the first class cabin I could take Ben to a small area in front of the galley where the attendants usually sat during dull moments on the flight. But, she said, 'I'll have to let the other attendants know what you are doing but I'm sure they will want to get a look too!' I told her that would be no problem."

"About half way through the flight after dinner service was over my co-conspirator came to my seat and said everything was clear. I tapped Ben on the shoulder and told him to come with me and that there was a special surprise for him in front of the galley. The attendant walked behind us and closed the sliding door between the galley and the first class cabin. Besides the attendant who was helping me there were two other attendants. Ben asked what was going on. I told him he was going to earn a very special ribbon for me."

"He looked confused and actually blushed when my co-conspirator asked him if she could help him get comfortable. His eyes widened as he looked at me and then the flight attendant. I reached under my skirt and took off my panties. I told him to let the flight attendants help him get comfortable; the three of them had him stripped naked and his clothes all folded neatly in less that a minute. He was hard as a rock. Usually he's not that excitable but those three attendants were all young enough to be his daughter!"

1...345678