The Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It feels like I'm ready!"

She cradled his head against her breast. "Quiet now, just suck like a good boy! Suck my tit!" She stroked his cock. "You're cock is nice and hard and you think you're ready, but you're not! It will be so much better later; after you've been right to the brink and back a few times."

"Mmmm..." He was unable to speak but she knew he was thinking short term like men always do.

"Allen, dear, remember this morning? Didn't I give you a very nice orgasm this morning?"

"Mmm..mmm"

"So, sweetheart, you're not ready! I want you to feel the kind of orgasm that I feel when you eat my pussy. You give me so many tiny orgasms as you build up to one final, wonderful orgasm. I want you to experience that too!"

Allen pulled back and looked into Jessica's smiling face, "But it hurts!"

"Allen, honey, it doesn't hurt! It feels good! It feels wonderful to get right to the edge and then back off! I know what's best, dear, just wait and see. You're going to have the best sex you've ever had because you're going to learn to enjoy sex the way I do! Your whole body is full of tiny areas that need stimulation... Not just your penis, Allen. Your fingers, your lips, your tongue are meant to explore me but your ears, your neck, your little man tits, your tummy; every part of you is meant for me to enjoy too!"

Allen continued gently sucking Jessica's tit; moaning as he did. He couldn't understand Jessica's insistence that he needed to wait in order to enjoy sex with her more. "You'll see Allen; we're going to have so much fun!

1...345678