The Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived at Helen and Ben's home Ben was trimming the shrubbery in the front yard. Jessica looked at Allen and said, "Wipe that sad look off your face, Allen, you can at least act like you're glad to be here!"

"Yes, dear," Allen replied dutifully. He wasn't happy and he feared things were going to get much worse before they got better.

Ben greeted them cheerfully as they exited the car. Any casual observer would never suspect that there was anything unusual about this visit. "Jessica! Allen! Helen said you might drop by this afternoon. So glad you could make it!" He offered his hand in friendship as so many men do out of force of habit.

Allen took it and replied, "It was so gracious of Helen to invite us." But he was less than enthusiastic.

Ben sensed Allen's discomfort as he turned to Jessica and she offered a polite peck on his cheek.

"When was the last time the four of us got together? Ben asked not really needing or expecting an answer. "I think it might have been at the firm's New Years party."

"I think you're right!" Jessica agreed. "Helen and I have become such good friends; I wonder why we haven't gotten together as couples."

"Helen is on the deck in back. Why don't you two join her and I'll be along after I dispose of these trimmings."

"Can I be of any help?" Allen asked politely.

"Not to worry, Allen, all I have is the clippers and this little bag of clippings. You two go on back and I'll be along before you know it!"

Jessica took Allen's hand. "Come along, dear, Helen is waiting." After they had taken a few steps she admonished Allen, "Loosen up, Allen, don't be such a stuffed shirt! I don't want Helen to think you're not enjoying our visit."

Allen was having less and less "fun" as his worries intensified but he knew eventually it would be over. He just didn't know how long it would take.

When they rounded the corner of the house in the back yard they found Helen sitting on a very large covered deck. On one end was an outdoor kitchen with a nice picnic table and on the other end there was a variety of outdoor furniture including a settee with matching chairs and ottoman as well as extra deck chairs stacked to one side. Helen met them as they ascended the steps to the deck. "I'm so happy you decided to drop by!" She smiled as she took Jessica's hand and gave her a friendly kiss on the cheek.

"It was gracious of you to invite us, Helen," Jessica replied.

She took Allen's hands and kissed him on the cheek. "So, Allen, what do you think of our outdoor entertainment center?" Helen asked.

It's really nice! It must have cost a bundle." Allen answered with sincere admiration.

"Well, most of the work was done by Ben and his friend Fred. It's taken about five years but we'll be finished this fall when we install the infrared heaters. That should make the deck useable for about nine months a year."

"That sounds great!" Jessica exclaimed.

"They did the work in stages?" Allen asked.

"That's right; first they put up the main deck. The following year they added the roof. Three years ago they installed all the electrical and plumbing connections and then last year we bought the kitchen appliances. That didn't require so much labor so I guess the guys got a break but then this year they more than paid for it with installing the pavers between the deck and the driveway."

"Is Helen boring you with the details of our little deck project?" Ben asked as he joined the threesome already on the deck.

"It's not boring at all, Ben, and it's not little either! You've done a marvelous job. I had no idea you were so talented!" Jessica complemented him.

"Well, truth be told, I could not have done it without my friend Fred. His dad was an electrician and Fred worked his way through school as his dad's helper. I would have had to hire that work done if it wasn't for Fred. We helped each other actually; I knew more about plumbing than he did so I helped him on his deck project. We both saved a bundle on labor and I think both projects have come out very well but then I'm prejudiced!

I'm certainly not prejudiced," Allen exclaimed, "if Fred's project is anything like yours it looks like a win-win situation to me."

"That's enough talk about construction projects, why don't we sit down and get better acquainted?"

Helen ushered Jessica and Allen to the settee. "I made some lemonade, Ben, get us some glasses and ice please."

"Of course, dear," Ben replied, "I'll be right back!"

Jessica wondered to herself what Ben might look like if he were not wearing any clothes when he came back with the lemonade.

As Ben returned, fully clothed much to the regret of Jessica, Helen asked her about how their girls were doing at school.

"Holly, that's our Christmas baby, although if you think about it she's really our St. Patrick's baby, is in her last year of law school now. She's made the dean's list every semester and the firm she interned with has told her they want her to consider them when she graduates!"

"That's wonderful! What about the other two?"

"Sarah Lee is a junior this year majoring in engineering. She has an Army ROTC scholarship and is seriously considering a career as an Army officer!

"That doesn't sound good, not with the world as crazy as it is!"

Jessica agreed. "I worry about that too but she seems to have her mind made up. Her granddad on both sides served and her father and aunt too. She says she wants to carry on the family tradition."

"What about your youngest?"

"Emily, our baby, is just starting out; she doesn't have a clue what she wants to do."

"It might be a good idea to take a year off, get a job, and live life a little! Maybe she'd have a better idea of what she wants to do with her life."

"It's funny you say that! Allen tried to get her to stay home for a year before starting college but she said she'd make up her mind as she goes along."

"That could get expensive."

"I think that's what Allen's worries about!" Jessica agreed.

"Is that what you're worried about, Allen?" Helen directed her question to Allen.

"Not really, with Jessica back at work with you we can easily afford it! Holly and Sarah Lee seem to have their finances under control; Emily is a sensible young woman, it'll all work out."

Helen turned back to Jessica, "Didn't you say that you and Allen are planning a cruise to Alaska?"

"Next summer actually." Jessica replied. Our last cruise was to Jamaica so this time its Allen's turn to choose."

"What makes you want to go to Alaska, Allen?"

"I flew over it on my way to Korea when I was in the service; we had a brief stop in Anchorage but we never left the terminal. The mountains were beautiful! I've wanted to go there ever since." Allen explained.

Well, I've seen pictures and it is beautiful but isn't it cold?

Allen went on, "Not in the summer! And the daylight is so much longer than around here. The farther north you go it seems to stay light all day long."

"I'm not surer I'd like that; it might interfere with my sleep." Ben observed.

"They deal with it. I think most people use black out shades."

"Speaking of shades, Ben installed some nice blinds on the deck to block out the sun when it's too low in the evening. It makes dining out here so much more comfortable!"

Allen was confused; they were talking about anything but the club Helen had mentioned earlier. "Would you care for some more lemonade?" Ben asked.

"Thanks, but no thanks." Allen declined his offer.

"I'd like another glass, thank-you," Jessica accepted with a smile. What about you and Ben, Helen, do you two have any travel plans?

Ben answered for Helen, "We're pretty much homebodies. We've spent the last five years working on this entertainment center so I imagine we'll be spending a lot of time entertaining friends and family; especially once a month with our friends in the Society."

Chapter Ten: Ben explains the Society.

"The Society?" Allen asked, wondering if they were finally getting to the point of their visit.

"Isn't that why you're here Allen, to hear about the Society? Helen said she saw you and Jessica at your house." Ben asked. "She believes that you and Jessica might be good candidates for membership."

"That's right Allen," Helen interrupted, "I told Ben about seeing you naked at your home this morning and mentioned that you seemed excited but comfortable with the idea of allowing Jessica to show you off."

Ben studied Allen's reaction to Helen's statement and could tell he was uneasy.

"Doesn't that bother you, Ben? Allen directed his question to Ben.

"Not at all Allen, Jessica was right there the whole time. It's not like you were having sex with my wife!

"I guess I just don't understand!"

"It's quite simple Allen; why were you naked when Helen visited?" Ben asked.

"I wasn't exactly naked! I was wearing an apron doing chores with Jessica."

"Ok, but let's not stretch the point too much; why were you wearing only an apron when Helen arrived?" Ben pressed Allen.

"I lost a bet."

"Really. You lost a bet? When? This morning? Last night? When did you loose this bet?"

"Well..."

"Tell them, Allen, its ok." Jessica tried to reassure Allen.

"I guess it was a few months ago."

"And you're still paying off that bet?" Ben asked incredulously!

"I suppose; I guess when you put it that way, yes!"

"Allen, you need to admit something to yourself and to Jessica right now!"

"What do you mean?"

"You enjoy being naked! You especially enjoy being naked with your wife and you don't care if she is naked or not. In fact, it's a little exciting if she is dressed normally, isn't it?"

Allen blushed as he looked at Jessica.

"It's ok, honey! There's no shame in telling Ben and Helen that you love me."

Jessica and Helen smiled at each other; Helen because Ben was so good at exposing another man's submissive side and Jessica because Allen was confessing his deep love for her.

"Yes," Allen admitted.

"When you handed that apron to your wife you were not exposing your physical body so much as you were saying to Helen 'this body belongs to Jessica, whatever pleases her pleases me!' Isn't that true?"

"I never really thought about it that way but you're right!"

"Helen told you that there was a club of sorts where women get together with their husbands. Do you think that might appeal to you?"

"I'm not sure. I've never really thought about doing anything outside our home and I certainly didn't think about doing this with other men involved. What kinds of activities is this club about?"

"First and foremost it is social club and it's a place where women can bring their husbands for fitness activities like weight lifting and aerobic exercises as well as yoga. It is a place for like minded couples to meet in a safe environment. There is also a lounge where the ladies can go to socialize. There are classes in things like massage, manicure and pedicure and hair care. Helen tells me that you sometimes braid Jessica's hair. Is that true?"

Allen blushed but admitted he did like to braid Jessica's hair."

"Well, I haven't started doing that yet but I do enjoy brushing Helen's hair and giving her a head, neck and shoulder massage in the evenings. It's relaxing for the both of us."

"You see, Allen," Jessica interrupted, "Lot's of men like to help their wives with their hair!"

"How often does the club meet?"

Jessica just knew they were going to be members, Allen's question showed that he was already considering it!"

"The official meetings are in the evening on the second Saturday of each month. Most months the men serve cocktails and hors d'oeuvres but once a year in February we have a lavish dinner/dance. Each husband is evaluated during the regular monthly meetings as to his progress towards his personal fitness goals and his wife is given awards based on that progress."

"What do you mean by evaluated?"

"Mostly measurements like weight and waist, chest, thighs and biceps but also a simple stress test that evaluates your heart health."

"What about other activities?"

"Couples get together whenever they want for dinner or sometimes they go out on the town."

"Are the men naked then?"

"It depends on the situation, Allen. The world outside the club isn't ready for our philosophy just yet."

"This is all very interesting, Ben. What do you think, Jessica?" Allen asked.

Helen stopped Jessica from speaking. "This isn't about what Jessica thinks Allen; it's about what you think. If you commit to our little club you will be letting all of the members both men and women know that you have given yourself completely to Jessica but then, of course, you will know which men in town have made the same kind of pledge to their wives."

Ben added, "This is not a swingers club, Allen. Wives don't trade husbands with each other! Even though all the men are naked sex of any kind is prohibited. As husbands we have a chance to maintain and improve our physical fitness so that we can be better husbands and lovers."

Helen went on, "The purpose of the club is to promote better sex within the bonds of marriage by promoting better health through proper nutrition and exercise. You've essentially taken the first step with Jessica in the privacy of your own home. Wouldn't you like to know that you aren't alone; that there are other people, married couples just like you and Jessica that have the same kind's feelings that you have?"

"The decision is yours, Allen, are you ready to be a better husband to your wife? Remember, the meaning of husband as a verb is 'to care for,' are you ready to pledge to care for Jessica in the best way possible?" Ben asked pointedly.

Allen realized he had been backed into a corner. To not join would mean that he wasn't truly devoted to Jessica! He knew he wanted to be the best husband he could be and he just didn't know how to express this to Jessica. He looked at Jessica and saw her smiling back at him. He could read her face and see that she was in favor of joining the Society. How could he fail her now? He looked at Ben trying to find the right words. He looked back at Jessica. She said softly, "I love you, Allen."

"I love you too, Jessica!"

He looked at Ben and asked, "How do I join you, Ben."

"I think you just did, Allen," Helen answered, "I know you won't be sorry!" Looking at Ben she said, "Why don't you go over the basics with Allen while Jessica and I tend to dinner in the kitchen. Charlene and Fred will be here soon!"

Chapter Eleven: Jessica and Allen meet unexpected company.

As the ladies went inside Ben continued, "And that is what the Society is all about, Allen. Its full name is 'The Sisterhood of Clothed Females Dedicated to Developing Naked Males in Mind and Body' but we just refer to it as the 'Society' for short. Everyone in the Society knows what it is all about and those who are not members are none the wiser."

"Not to interrupt, Ben, but Charlene and Fred?

"Fred's the one who's been helping me with the deck, I mentioned him earlier didn't I?"

"I guess you did."

"Well Charlene is his wife and she hasn't seen the deck since Fred and I finished installing the pavers. This dinner has been on the calendar for over a week; we couldn't cancel. Besides if you backed out you would have left by now! They'll be here soon so let me quickly give you the basics."

"First; when we have meetings of any kind, the husbands always refer to their wife as mistress out of respect. Especially when at formal gatherings but at home or in small groups like tonight formality is optional. In your case that would be Mistress Jessica; never a diminutive like Jess."

"But I call her Jess all the time."

"You may do that at home but not at any club related activities. Second; all of the other wives are referred to as 'Sister' as in Sister Helen. Again, at small gatherings formality is optional."

"Ok."

"When the sisters refer to a man other than their husband at a social gathering they will call him by his given name plus his mistresses name so you would be 'Sister Jessica's Allen'. That way there is no confusion about which devotee they are referring to."

"Devotee?"

"That's what you become when you are accepted along with your wife into the Society. It's a brief ceremony in which you pledge your devotion to your wife and the ideals of the Society. It's our way as men to acknowledge that we could be better husbands and for the sisters to accept their responsibility to assist each of the other sisters in guiding each of the other devotees."

"They take this seriously, don't they?"

"Very seriously." Ben nodded in agreement. "Fourth, do you know what a clothes tree is?"

"Can't say that I do."

"Look over by the door leading to the kitchen. Do you see that rack standing by the door?"

"Yes."

"That is a clothes tree! Every home of a sister has one or more. If you see a clothes tree in the living room of a couple or even a single woman that you don't know and the lady of the house asks you if you'd like to make yourself comfortable it's the Societies way of saying to a man that he should take off his clothes."

"Wait! I thought you said that this is a club for couples? Why would I ever be at a single woman's home?"

"Allen, it's a sad fact of life that accidents happen and we all age; there are some widows among the original members of the Society. The younger wives have taken it upon themselves to help the older ones with things they can't do by themselves. Things like moving furniture, washing floors, cleaning gutters; whatever an elder sister needs help with."

"But won't Jessica always be with me?"

"Maybe, maybe not; let's see, how can I better explain this. Maybe Jessica has volunteered your help to a lady friend that you don't know. Let's say you are going to scrub some floors for her. If there is no clothes tree and no invitation to make yourself comfortable you can be sure she isn't in the Society. If there is a clothes tree and she extends the invitation you will know for sure that she is a sister and she expects you to serve her nude. If Jessica can't be there another sister or even another husband will be present as sort of a chaperone."

"I guess I understand."

"Let's move on, Charlene and Fred will be arriving soon; fifth, the spoons! Each sister carries a wooden spoon decorated with various ribbon or trinkets. It is a symbol of her authority and accomplishment as a sister. Lastly, there is the matter of the collars or bracelets. Each mistress decides what color collar or bracelet her husband wears. Red means no touching of any kind! Yellow means limited touching of a male's body by any of the sisters but never the genitals. Green means that all of the sisters can touch a man anywhere as needed. I wear a green bracelet as do most of the men."

"Why would a sister need to touch a man's genitals?"

"Men are not allowed to touch themselves at society functions for any reason. If one were to need help going to the bathroom it might be easier for a sister to help a man who is not her husband than to take his wife away from something she is doing."

"I don't think Jessica is not going to like that."

"It's not a matter of liking or disliking it's a matter of convenience! Eventually each of the sisters decides that it's annoying to be interrupted when they are involved in something like getting a pedicure just to help their husband when he needs to pee!"

"What about...ah...you know?"

"Completely different, Allen! You're not touching your penis so it's ok to take care of that yourself but you will be supervised!"

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Helen was explaining the same things to Jessica.

"I don't know if I can remember all this!"

"You don't have to! Charlene and I will keep things on track."

"This is a lot for Allen to absorb at one time. Maybe we should take this a little slower."

123456...8