The Stalker: Visit 01 Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike sat up and gave each breast one firm slap on the top. "That is for interrupting our meal time, now let's eat in quiet. Sally remained compliant throughout the meal. Mike fed himself as well as her. He gave her water through a straw, taking care that she had small bites so she would not choke. When breakfast was finished he picked up the dishes and did them leaving Sally sitting alone and still tied up at the dining table.

Mike came in front of the chair where Sally sat and squatted in front of her. "Today I expect obedience, as I always will. I will hurt you to punish, and for my pleasure, you will thank me for any attentions you receive or are allowed to give me, Do you understand?"

"Yes" Sally whispered.

"Yes?" Mike paused obviously expecting something.

"Yes, Sir! I understand."

"Ahh such a good girl." Mike untied her wrists from the chair, and putting her hands in his pulled her up quickly, so quickly that Sally almost lost her balance.

Mike led her into the living room positioned her facing the couch. "Position two" Sally immediately knelt as instructed. Mike not losing a minute took twine from his pocket that he had found in the kitchen and knelt behind her. "I am warning you, because I am being nice, do not resist me understand?"

"Yes Sir. I will not resist." Sally was a bit on edge yet again. What was he going to do? Then she felt him pull her ankles as close as they could be, and tied them together looping the twine around both ankles time and again and pulled it through the middle of the ankles, after doing this a few times to secure the tie, he reached and guided her right hand down over the small of her back and while holding it there with one hand he reached up and brought the other hand down. Then he took the string and started tying her hands in much the same way her ankles were tied and made sure they were secure, he pulled them down as close to her ankles as he could get causing her back to curve and her boobs to be pushed out on display, which was the point of this particular position. He tied a final knot and patted her bum.

Sally was scared; she had never been tied up, naked and vulnerable like this before. Mike came to the front of Sally smiling at her predicament. "Now my sweet bitch, you must wonder why I have you all tied up." Mike pulled out a wooden spoon from his pocket he had also procured from its place in the kitchen.

"Yes Sir."

"I have had you endure pain to train you, and that will happen more, but I enjoy inflicting pain for fun. I enjoy the sounds a person makes when in pain because of me. I enjoy the bargaining, the begging, the resignation and ultimately submission when a person has been beaten thoroughly. Do I have your attention?"

Sally's eyes were big looking straight on which meant she was basically looking at the top of the wall and the ceiling. "Yes Sir."

"Okay this has to stop you need to speak in complete sentences; subject, noun and verb. What are you agreeing to? I want you to say yes, sir, then repeat what it is you are saying yes to. So lets try this again: Do I have your attention?"

"Yes Sir you have my attention." Sally was not sure who was present, the gentleman or the monster, but his words had indicated monster, yet his tone and patience denoted the gentleman.

Mike sat on the couch and began to massage those boobs, just hanging out there begging to be touched, abused. He smiled when he thought of the colors they would become.

"You are about to experience a lot of pain, if you fall down, you will be punished, if you do not follow instructions you will be punished, and if you think that I am causing you pain then remember the punishment will be worse. Now our first exercise, you will count the strokes in your head when I ask you will tell me the count. Do you understand, bitch?"

"Yes, Sir, I am to count the strokes in my head and tell you how many when you ask Sir."

"WHACK!" the first come down quick following her last word right onto her right nipple, WHACK! The side of her right boob, WHACK the top of her right boob, WHACK, WHACK, WHACK the side of her right boob.

Sally was crying and he was pretty sure she had lost count but wanted to be sure and quickly one after another laid four more on the top of her right boob.

"Quickly, bitch! How many?"

"I-I ummm Sir, Please. Sir."

"Fuck! No begging, answer me with a number!"

"Nine! Nine strokes, Sir."

Mike was actually surprised at how close she was and pleased she was wrong. He grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back, leaning forward yelled into her face.

"Bitch! Ten! Do you know how to count to ten?! HUH?"

"Yes, Sir I know how to count to ten, Sir."

"Do It! Each count is going to have little strokes on your inner thighs, Now show me you can count to ten, out loud."

"One, smack, Two, Smack, ...TEN! Smack."

"Oh good you did not lie! You do know how to count to ten, so when I was nice enough to give your boobs attention earlier, you must have not been paying attention! That is not good and will be punished. I am going to smack your boob and you will count and thank me, so I want to hear a number then thank you sir. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, after each stroke received I am to count and say thank you sir."

"WHACK" as hard as mike could on the top of her right boob that was already tender. It made Sally cry out and tears started flowing, "quickly, Sally!"

"O-O-One. Sir, Tha-tha-nk you, Sir."

"Pull yourself together girl, these are punishments and I expect you to respond quicker." And with that Mike dropped the second one right on top of where the first one was. Sally bucked and cried, but managed to keep her position while getting out a sobbing "T-t-two, Sir. Thank you , Sir.

Mike reached down and rubbed it for a second. "If you had paid attention and gotten the first count right this would not be happening. So this is your fault. Next time pay attention." And pain exploded on the side of her right boob.

"Three. Thank you Sir." Sally was just hoping this was going to be over soon, she was not sure how much more she could take. Mike pulled her nipple out and squeezed it while lifting her boob up and struck the underside of his bitch's perfect breast. He smiled as the color went from white to red, and barley heard Sally count and thank him before he laid down the fifth and final one and massaged it roughly as Sally counted and thanked him again

"Good girl. That was your punishment. I am not done with you, but I will give you a five minute break." Mike left her sobbing, tied up on her knees arms still behind her back, wondering what he meant by they had more to do. To him it was obvious; there was still an untouched, unmarked breast to work on. Mike grabbed water and a straw for her and sat on the couch in front of her, he moved her sideways and placed her between his legs so she could rest her head on him and he stroked her hair and face. "Shhh, shhh, Look here, I have to do these things. You would not respect me if I did not punish you like I said I would. It has to be done. You did well, my little bitch, shhh calm down, take some water and breathe." Sally barely heard a word he said, but knew from his tone the nice guy was back, the monster gone for this little break, and she let herself be soothed. He ended up giving her a ten minute break waiting for her crying to cease and her breathing to level out. He did care about her after all.

After the break he put her back into position, straightened himself up and grabbed both breasts harshly causing Sally to inhale deeply. "Now look at this, Sally do try to look at these breasts." Sally tried and could see them a little bit. "Sally tell me what is different between these two breasts?"

"Umm One hurts more than the other, Sir?" Sally really hoped that was the answer.

"Hmmm I will give it to you, but no, One has been beaten and the other has not. This hardly seems fair to the left breast, it has been given no attention while the right one has had all the attention. So I want you to ask me to beat your left breast. Beg me and Sally? Do remember there are punishments if you misbehave."

"No! Please Sir! Please beat my left breast Sir, Please!"

"Why Sally? Why should I beat the left breast?"

"Because Sir, it has not had any attention and it is not fair, Sir. Please Sir?"

"if you insist, but we must play the same game I think, so I will strike it and you will count in your head, lets see if you attention has improved shall we?"

"Yes, Sir I think we should see if my attention has improved."

"Good!" And Mike proceeded to strike the top, the sides the underbelly, of that left breast till the count was fifteen, he did not go easy, but not as hard as the punishment ones, she had to know there was a difference between play and punishment after all.

"How many?! Quickly!"

"Fifteen, Sir. Fifteen."

"Are you certain?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl! You are right fifteen. Now thank me for improving your ability to pay attention. Make it in your own words, but thank me."

"Sir? Umm thank you Sir for improving my attention span, by umm oh! By punishing me when I was not paying attention. Thank you Sir."

"Good Girl." Mike was pleased but not done. He was enjoying his toy too much to let her off the hook. He picked her up and put her on the floor face down, face turned toward the couch, and started to untie her arms and ankles.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Sir, it hurts."

"Yes, my bitch that is kind of the point. I got the breasts nice and tender and now I am applying your body to push them down. I am doing this to intensify the pain. I am explaining to you so that you will know that I am the master of what you feel, pain, no pain, and I do know if what I do will cause pain, if I do not I will ask."

"Why? Why are you doing this? Please stop Sir, Please."

Mike was amused by the begging and it made him smile as he sat on the couch and put his foot on top of her face, "And what would you do to make this stop for the rest of the day?"

"Anything Sir. I could give you a nice blow job, sir."

Mike laughed. "Don't you see, pet? There is nothing you can offer me that I cannot get from you when I want. I told you I enjoy this. Now let's play a game. Here are the rules: I will give you three choices. You pick one, if you don't pick I will do all three. Now here are your choices, pay close attention: 1. You can get fucked in the ass for five minute 2. You can get fucked in the face for five minutes or 3. You can have 25 strokes on your breasts. Pick by the time I count to 5 and beg, bitch, make me believe you want it." What she did not know is the game would not end till she had chosen all three and given her aversion to being ass fucked Mike was pretty sure to get her face a couple of times.

"Face, Sir, Please will you fuck my face? Please sir.?"

"Of course I will Position two, and remember you begged for this." And Mike began in earnest pushing her all the way down and holding her, then letting her up for a bit of air before setting a punishing pace for the rest of the five minutes. When he was finished he simply said: "Same choice, pick quickly!"

"No sir! Please no! Please I will be good I will do what you say."

Mike shook his head back and forth. "No, no, NOO!!" He yelled the last one. "My instructions were clear you had three choices pick one. Now it is my pick. We are playing this game for my amusement, and you say you will obey yet just by speaking that sentence you were being disobedient. The punishment is all of them, This does not count toward the game. We will play when you have finished your punishment. I will be nice and fuck your face first since the lube is in the bedroom." He grabbed her hair and forced her head down, she knew better than to have her mouth closed. The pace set was tough, she gagged and almost threw up, struggled to breathe, but he kept it up for five minutes, she would learn. After the first five minutes he pulled her head back.

"Position One and NOW!" Sally quickly got down, she did not even dare protest with her actions or looks, tears streaming down her face because of what had just happened, but also because she knew he would probably fuck her ass with the same viciousness. She was not wrong, for five minutes he pumped in and out, she cried, and he had no mercy, she was told the rules and had made a decision to not follow them. She had asked for this. He came inside her ass, pulled out and without pause pulled her up by her hair "Position two! Breasts out!"

25 swats later Sally was a mess absolutely destroyed he had not been as hard as the five punishment ones earlier, but he made sure they stung often hitting the same place twice, getting the nipples straight on. Sally screamed and thrashed a bit, but stayed upright, she was not sure how much more the monster could do to her, but she was sure she did not want to tempt the fates and find out.

"You may relax for five minutes. Get yourself together and then we continue the game, repeat the rules to me so I know you know them."

"I have to pick which one I want, to be fucked in the face or ass for five minutes or get 25 swats on my breasts. If I do not pick one you will do all three to me as you just did Sir." Mike could barely understand her, but she managed to get it all out.

He walked to the other side of the room close to the front door looking at his watch. Five minutes would hardly be enough time for him to get himself together. He was mad, and he did not like playing games angry. He used anger for punishment and could take playtime too far if he was angry ( he had before with other partners and they were consenting), but she had ruined the playtime, and here he thought he had her better trained. He took some deep breaths, and watched her try to regain some part of herself to get through the rest of the game, she was going to play, she would learn, she was his toy, they games were his, she did not dictate any part of the play.

"Five minutes toy, what do you want next?"

"Please Sir, fuck my face, please." She was kneeling trying to maintain position two and opened her mouth wide. Mike was fine with that, he stepped up grabbed her hair and moved her like a rag doll up and down his pole wondering if she had decided this was the lesser of the three evils? The thought made him smile as he pushed her all the way down and held her there. She was getting better at breathing through her nose; she was able to take it longer. Well good for her, a talent she would need.

When time was up he pulled her back and asked again, this time she picked her tits. Ah such lovely things to brutalize. They were red and would probably be purple all over tonight. He was glad, she was going to need to remember him. The spanking of the tits was much quicker than five minutes less than a minute so he was surprised when she begged for her tits again. This gave him the opportunity to make sure the underside matched the top and sides.

During the tit spanking she begged for it to stop promised to be good, but nope the game had to play out. Finally after face two more times and tits once more she finally picked her ass, that may have had to do with the fact that every blow had come down on the same tit in the same place, that one would ache for awhile.

Even as the words came out of her mouth she assumed the position and Mike put the spoon down on the coffee table and was happy to oblige his bitch's request. He forced himself inside her and drove in deep and fast. When the five minutes were up, he was a bit relieved the game was over he was getting tired too.

"Good girl. Game over, come clean my cock, now." His hand had never left her hair so he guided her mouth to his cock once again but let her go at it at her own pace. "You can stop when it is clean, pet"

Sally finished and assumed her default position, she was so glad it was over, and confused about why it was over at the same time.

Mike's voice was cold as Sally knelt before him, he stroked her cheek looked into her eyes and asked.

"Did my pet enjoy our game."

"No Sir. I did not enjoy the game."

"Ah you will come to love any game I allow you to play, now thank me for entertaining you."

"Sir?"

"I took the time to play a game with you I want you to thank me just as you would for punishment, or food or anything else I allow you to have."

"Thank you Sir, for entertaining me with a game."

"Good girl. Don't resist me." Mike stood up, then bent down and picked up Sally. He carried her to the bathroom and set her down on the toilet.

"Hands behind your head. I don't want you touching anything!" Mike turned and started running the bath water.

Sally sat with her hands behind her head and used the toilet, embarrassed that she had to wait for him to clean her. When the temperature was right he cleaned her. "Get undressed and get into the tub, tell me if it is too hot, I will adjust it."

Again Sally was aware that she would not be allowed to take care of her own needs, she would not be allowed to adjust the water temperature, but the thought of a luxurious bath filled her with relief.

As she got undressed she addressed her captor, who seemed to be the gentleman right now. "Sir?"

"Yes, pet?"

"Thank you for letting me take a bath, Sir."

"You are welcome. Hurry along, it's going to get cold."

"Yes, Sir I am done. May I get in, Sir?"

"Yes, bitch you may get in, but I will clean you up."

"Yes Sir."

"Do you want me to clean you then let you soak or soak first?"

"Sir if I may I would like to just soak first, while it is the warmest."

"Okay I will give you 15 minutes." Mike sat down on the bathroom floor, and started checking emails and such on his phone.

She would have preferred he left, but knew this was the best it was going to get right now so she closed her eyes and let the warm water take her away to a different place. Her body was sore and responded to the warm water in a positive way. Muscles loosened and relaxed, and a lot of the hurt seemed to just float away, well at least while she was under the hot water.

After 15 minutes, Mike came over and started pouring water on her from a cup in a slow refreshing way. It would have been sexy if he had not been the reason she was so sore, and tense.

"Sit up bitch."

Sally sat up and he poured water down her hair down her back, then he took the soap and started washing her back, arms, finally the front of her being very gentle with her boobs, rinsing as he went along. When she was all clean, he soaped up her hair.

"Go under and get all the soap out of your hair." When she came back up he put conditioner in her hair, massaging her scalp. "Keep your eyes closed" Mike pulled the plug and turned the water back on to test it.

"Okay you are going to take a shower to get the conditioner out and any remaining soap anywhere. Five minutes max. tell me when you are done."

"Yes, sir I will rinse and inform you when I am done." It was a good sign that Sally was still talking in full sentences. She could have been insolent and gone down to just yes or no sir, but that would not have ended well for her. "I am done, Sir."

Mike reached in turned the water off and wrapped Sally up in a big towel, then he helped her up, and dried her hair for her with a towel. When she was all dry, he led her naked to the bedroom and pulled out the cuffs. "Time for a nap, I think we both need the time. Call out if you need anything." Mike held the blankets up as she crawled in. "We will have lunch when you wake up or in two hours, whichever comes first.

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir for letting me sleep." Sally rolled over on her side and was asleep in very little time. Mike went out to the living room to relax and think about what would come next. How much he had to set in motion to get the final goal, but it would be worth it..