The Stalker: Visit 01 Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three O'clock rolled around. They had had a late breakfast so lunch was going to be late, Mike ate while she slept, conducted some business, but mostly just relaxed on the couch. When it was close to time to wake her up he made her a sandwich, and placed it on a plate with chips, a peeled and sectioned orange and a glass of water and put it on the table before he went to wake her., He knew she would be hungry.

Mike watched Sally sleep from the doorway, she looked peaceful and he was happy with her. He loved watching her just still and peaceful, he could almost imagine they were a happy couple. Mike shook his head and laughed at himself. "Wakey, wakey, bitch." He moved over to the bed and sat down next to her.

Sally had been dreaming, nothing special, but not this, she woke up very disoriented, but then she saw Mike sitting on the side of the bed and it all came flooding back. She scooted away from him to the end of the cuffs that held her in place.

"Ah come on now sweetie, What's wrong? Come here let me undo the cuffs. Come on, come over here." Mike was not quite giving her commands, but if she had not responded there would have been pain, but she was learning and becoming conditioned. She scooted back to him and let him undo the cuffs. "Now, you may not have realized this morning because we were so busy, but I did not use the training collar this morning, do I need to put it on now?"

"No, Sir. You do not need to put the training collar on."

"So you are telling me you will behave?" Mike stroked her cheek and lifted up her chin so she was looking at him. His eyes were that cold fire. It scared Sally looking into those eyes, and she wondered at the fact that he could make them look caring and concerned just as quick as he wanted to.

"Yes Sir, I will behave."

"Good girl, now do you need to use the bathroom?"

She realized she really did. "Yes Sir I do need the bathroom"

Mike took her hand in his and led her to the toilet. "Hands on your head." Sally assumed the position and used the toilet. She waited for her captor to clean her but he just stood there looking at her. Sally was embarrassed. "Sir, I am finished will you please clean me?"

Mike smiled. She had figured it out without instruction; she really was smart when she applied herself. "Good girl." He murmured while he cleaned her off. "Put your clothes on now, they are where you left them on the floor here. Next time you discard things I give you like this you will be punished. You are to fold your clothes neatly, or put them in a hamper." Sally put the very tiny clothes back on. Feeling even more embarrassed than this morning that this was all she was wearing. She almost preferred naked.

Mike stood in front of her and watched her face as he put his hand down under first one boob then the other to pull them all the way out. He used more pressure than necessary on each and Sally yelped. "Ow!, Sir. That hurts." Mike looked her in the eye "You need to learn to process your pain. Breathe deeply while I massage both your breaths, try not to make any noise, but if you do make it the quietest you can. Let's try this for 30 seconds." And Mike dug in deep causing water to pool in the lower part of Sally's eyes but she tried to breathe, she let out a hiss here and there and when he applied more pressure she exclaimed, but all in all better than her yelling about it. "Okay that was good we will work on it more. Put your hands behind your back, on the small of your back." When she had placed them there he put his hand on top of hers and guided her to a standing position and let her walk with him leading to the dining table.

"Sit down and eat, when you are finished, clear your place, put the dirty dishes in the sink and come to me in the living room. Assume position two in front of me, hold position until I tell you otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"Okay good." Mike left. This was a test. He was in the room where the front door was she would never make it, but he wanted to see if she would obey without him in the room lording over her. He listened to the sounds of her eating, then putting her dishes away. He picked up his book and pretended to be reading, but he was waiting and sure enough she came in front of him, assumed the position and waited. He ignored her or let her think he was ignoring her, and continued to read and watch her for ten minutes. She did not falter.

Mike put down the book and continued to stare at her openly now she looked straight ahead with obvious concentration. Mike reached over and grabbed a breast and twisted. Oh yes they were sore. Sally screamed in surprise and pain, Mike smiled.

"Shhh I am done, bitch calm down, that is not even the one that got it the worst. If you had misbehaved you would be feeling more pain in that area, but you were very good so they shall get a break until after dinner." Sally started and looked at him, "Sir? After dinner? Why Sir? I have been good Sir."

Mike was a bit displeased that she spoke up but decided to let it slide. He blamed the severity of the weekend—It must be interfering with her ability to reason He put a nipple in his hand. "Sally? Look at me. Good. Now listen. You are never to question me. You belong to me. You will experience pain when I want you to and you will experience pleasure when I want you to, sometimes for my pure pleasure and sometimes to punish and train you. You will endure, you will thank, and you will be respectful of the time I am putting into your training or you will be punished. Understand?"

"But, I don't want to be trained." Sally hung her head and then snapped it up again as she realized what she had forgotten "Sir." His face was unreadable, it had just gone blank, usually the monster came out when it went blank "Sir I am sorry I forgot to say Sir. Please I can't take another punishment, Sir."

"I will not be this nice again, what you want is not part of this equation. I am not going to punish you again because I do not want to permanently damage my property, mentally or physically. I am glad that you immediately recognized your mistake and apologized. Keep doing good and I will not have to punish you so often. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir I understand."

"Good! Now show me you do! Position one." Mike expected her to hesitate or whine, but she did what she was told, Mike was pleased. Sometimes you had to give them a break. He walked behind her unzipped his pants and put his cock into her cunt, just a little bit, just enough for her to want more, but not get it. "Now I said pleasure would be mine to give you too, do you want me to make you cum? You need to be honest."

"No sir! I don't want any of this."

Mike pulled out and inserted a finger, found her clit and began rubbing and pinching it. Soon Sally was all worked up and Mike stopped and once again inserted just the head of his dick. This took self control on his part, but making her beg to be fucked would be worth it.

"Do you want me to make you cum now?"

"No!" Sally said the words but her hips told another story Mike pulled out and Sally made a frustrated noise, once again he pumped his finger in a couple times before finding her clit and began rubbing and pinching again till her breathing gave her away. He pulled his fingers away, and leaned toward her ear. "Beg me to fuck you , bitch. Beg." He put the head of his cock into her cunt and Sally pushed back, Mike quickly stepped back and slapped her hard. "Bad Girl! If you want it beg. Tell me you are a fucking whore and want to be fucked hard, tell me and I will fuck you, don't and I will continue to bring you close and deny you all day."

Sally whimpered. "Please Sir? Please put your cock in my cunt.?"

"Nope I told you what to say, say it all."

"Ahhh Sir! Please! Fuck me! I am a fucking whore and I want you to fuck me hard. Please?!"

"No problem, bitch!" and he did hard and fast the first thrust hurt deep inside, but then her cunt adjusted and he felt good. She did not want to be fucked, not like this so she was very confused why her body would be telling her how good it felt when her brain was saying just how wrong it was. Mike left his shaft deep inside her as he reached down and rubbed her clit. She started bucking against him wanting movement of his very still cock, wanting to be brought to that point and he obliged. "Cum for me when you can bitch" It was not long, and Sally had an orgasm. He felt her cum around his cock and was pleased with her. Mike continued to fuck her as he was not finished and was sure Sally came at least once more but he was not so concerned with her pleasure.

When he was close he pulled out, pulled Sally's hair. "Turn around and finish me with your mouth." Sally put her mouth on his warm wet cock and tasted her own cunt juices, which actually did not taste bad, not good, but it did not make her sick to her stomach. He let her go up and down till he could not hold it anymore. He grabbed the back of her head and pushed her down as he came. Cum shot down her throat, and while she was doing this more and more she really did not like the taste of his cum. Sally was glad when he was done.

Mike sat on the couch spent. It was actually a good fuck, and he wanted to relax with his bitch and talk to her for a bit. "Come here." Mike patted the couch seat next to him. "I want you to come lay on the couch with your head in my lap." Sally complied and positioned her back to the back of the couch so her head was looking away from her captor. It could have been a night any lovers would normally have with Mike running his fingers through Sally's hair and running it down her side as far as he could reach. But this was not any lover's evening this was Hunter and prey, the Captor and captive.

"I have to leave early in the morning, I know you are disappointed." He said with half a smile as Sally quickly looked at him to see if he was serious. "I have business to attend to and you have to go to work, but I want to be clear. You will not go to the cops; you will not say anything about me to anyone unless you tell them you have a new lover/boyfriend. I will be watching, and there will be consequences for any act of disobedience or tattling. You will know I am watching because I will leave single blue carination wherever I have been. When you see one, know that I am close by watching. If you decide to go against my wishes, the next visit will be more painful than this one, and yes there will be a next visit. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand, but how do you know I won't just disappear? I don't want to do this again, Sir. Please just don't come back. If I don't say anything can we just pretend it never happened? Please."

Mike rubbed Sally's back and let her beg. He knew that in that begging she was coming to terms with the facts. "If you move, if you disappear I will find you, and when I do I will not be nice like I have been this weekend." Mike let that sink in as Sally closed off and tried to sit up. Mike pulled her hair and pulled her back to her place. Through gritted teeth he growled in a low voice. "I told you not to move from a position until I gave you permission! Now I have to punish you bitch! Get up!" and Mike stood up, grabbed the wooden spoon off the coffee table, and moved to the middle seat on the couch. He sat down and pulled her down on his lap. "Stomach first, I am going to spank you for being disobedient. I told you the rules and you need to know that every time you break them I will be there to correct the behavior. Now you are going to count and thank me after each one. Do not mess up."

And he began, strong and briskly. Not giving her too much time between each impact, and he heard her trying to breathe through it so she could count and thank him. She did so for thirty strikes, and was sobbing, but counting. Mike felt the lesson was learned and stopped. He rubbed her ass to lessen the burning then told her to stand up in front of him. "I don't think you quite understand how much I don't like punishing you. I want you to think about the actions that led up to the punishment and the punishment itself while standing with your nose against the wall on that side of the room as far away from the door as possible but not so you can see out the window. Go!" Sally ran to the other side of the room and stood about three feet from the window, she did not want to be accused of looking out of it. "Nose to the wall and do not let it loose contact with the wall till I call you back over here."

After ten minutes of watching her fidget, and mostly keep her nose on the wall, Mike spoke up relieving her from her task at hand. "Sally come here assume position two in front of me and tell me what you thought about during your corner time."

Sally moved quickly to a kneeling position in front of Mike. She felt like a child in school being disciplined by a teacher. "Sir, if I tell you I will get in trouble."

"No you will not because I am asking you what you thought about so as long as you tell me the truth I will not get mad, so tell me."

"I thought how stupid it was that I was standing against the wall like a five year old. And how much I don't like you at all, and I can't wait for you to leave, so I can tell the cops." Mike smiled. The fact that she was telling him this because he ordered her to meant that because she had been ordered to not go to the cops, she probably would not go to the cops, but he would leave that nugget of truth for another time. She was being pouty, and he wanted to focus her.

"And what else? I told you to think about your actions that led up to the punishment and the punishment, did you think about them?"

"Some, I thought you were not very fair, I was getting up because you were making me scared and you just made me more scared, I was not even going to run, I don't know why, but I wasn't. And I don't like being spanked. It's embarrassing to be pulled over your lap like that. And I hate it."

"Good, Punishments are supposed to be something you do not like, I assure you the punishment was rather light and fair, I was being nice. I am glad you were not going to run, but you need to learn to ask permission before you do things. You are not to do anything without permission when I am home, is that understood?" Mike looked at Sally and raised his eyebrows in a warning.

"Yes Sir, I understand I am not to do anything without permission." Sally whispered, almost whimpered.

"Good come sit on the couch, Stay while I figure out a movie, do not leave the couch, but you may make yourself comfortable.

Mike went and picked one of her favorite movies, he had been spying on her long enough to know which ones she watched over and over. Sally curled up on the side of the couch furthest away from where Mike had been sitting; he had not said where she had to sit. Mike smiled to himself, but he wanted Sally to relax and enjoy the rest of the night so he voiced no displeasure at her choice and in fact instead of sitting next to her sat where he had been. The movie started and when Sally saw it was one of her favorites she got a bit excited, and was surprised. She had thought he was trying to entertain himself not please her, but there was no mistaking his intent when he said:

"Surprised Sally? I thought our last night together for awhile could be relaxed and perhaps if you want to think of it as a bit romantic I would not mind. I will make dinner afterwards, and then off to bed."

"That sounds nice. Does that mean no more sex stuff? Uhh Sir?"

"Yes, no more sex stuff and no more punishments unless you do something very bad. If I have to punish you tonight you will bruise before bedtime, because I don't want to so don't make me. But Sally?" Mike waited for her to look into his eyes "You DO still need to call me Sir. Okay?"

"Yes Sir. Sir? If it is supposed to be, well it sounds kinda like a date, so can I get dressed like I would for a date, Sir?

Mike was not sure, he felt a trick coming on. "Why?'

"Well, I have had these on for a long time, they are hard to relax in and I could wear something, nicer."

Mike looked at her hard, wondering what was going on in that pretty little head, but her deep brown eyes told him nothing. He thought about giving her guidelines about what she was allowed to put on, but was kind of curious what she might pick out on her own. Would she go for a turtleneck so he had zero access or would she try to please him. It was worth the experiment."It is six o'clock, you have till 6:45 to be ready. I will be checking in on you while I prep for dinner, so leave the door open to your room. Do you want to eat during the movie or after?"

"After Sir, and Sir?"

"Yes?"

"Can I take a shower?"

"If you are ready and you hair is dry by 6:45."

"Yes Sir, and thank you Sir."

"And Sally?"

"Yes, Sir?"

"Leave the bathroom door open too. You may go now."

"Yes Sir!" and Sally turned on her heels and practically ran to her room.

Mike could swear Sally was almost smiling as she ran to her room. There was no escape for her there he had made sure the window in the bathroom was not big enough, and the one in the bedroom had been shut with a rod and a padlock and a drill. He walked to her room and looked through the open door. No Sally but the shower water was running so he went to the bathroom door and peaked in and sure enough there she was behind the glass door taking a shower. He decided to let see how this played out and went to the kitchen to do the prep.

Sally had just wanted some 'normal' time to herself. No monster, no gentleman, just her and some normal activities and taking a shower and getting dressed up seemed like fun even if she had to ask permission. Knowing that time was not on her side especially with the demand for dry hair she took a quick but through shower, applied lotion and then went to her closet. For most dates she would have worn jeans, but she had a feeling that was not the best route tonight so she picked the only skirt she had, it was a navy blue straight skirt below the knees, It was a work outfit. She found a white blouse that went really well with it, a sleeveless cowl-necked blouse. She was not sure of the sleeveless, but did not want to wear long sleeves and the sleeveless was supposed to go under a business jacket. Hopefully she looked good enough without him thinking she was trying to turn him on or anything. She just wanted to wear somewhat normal clothes, and not get in trouble for what she picked out. She found thigh high nylons and the 2 inch heels that matched the outfit. In an effort to get extra points she had consciously decided to not wear panties. Once her clothes were picked out she looked at the time, it was 6:30, crap she was not dressed and her hair was not dried, she went to the bathroom to dry her hair for ten minutes, she could get dressed in a hurry if she had to.

Mike heard the hair dryer going and had peaked around the bedroom door while her head was in her closet and then quietly gone back to the kitchen, maybe there was no trick, and maybe she just needed a little time. His prep was done, so he waited till 6:45 at which time he went to her bedroom door and knocked on the door frame to let her know he was there.

Sally turned around still adjusting her skirt. She started fidgeting nervously as Mike looked at her not saying anything. His face held no clue as to his thoughts and while Sally did not like the man much she really did not want to make him mad.

"Sir?"

"Is it okay?"

"Yes, Its fine shall we go to our movie?" and Mike held out his elbow like a gentleman would do for a gentlewomen he was escorting. Sally was pleased that he was pleased because that meant no pain for now. She was mad at herself for being such a push over, but the pain was hard to handle. Mike walked them to the living room and escorted Sally to the couch.