The Stalker: Visit 01 Day 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would like it if you sat next to me, but I will leave the choice to you. I will not molest you during the movie, but if you are next to me I may put my arm around you or touch your arms or legs."

Sally choose to sit next to him and they settled back and watched the movie, both enjoying themselves, Sally feeling more relaxed than she had in days, and Mike was enjoying watching her whenever he could catch a glimpse without getting caught. He did want to destroy her sense of safety right now, but he did put his arm around her, and found that about two thirds into the movie she was leaning a bit into him, not quite putting her head on his shoulder, but close. When the movie ended Mike stood up and looked at her, so beautiful, no makeup just her, and wanted to take her, but resisted his urge. This sense of couple hood was too good to mess up.

Mike reached down and took both her hands into his and pulled her up off the couch. "Sally I am going to ask you something and I need you to understand that THIS time the choice is yours I will not punish you if you deny me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Can I kiss you? Just a simple, no tongue kiss?"

Sally looked at this man, now her "date" in a sense and part of her wanted to let him kiss her, but her head was so mad at her for even thinking of letting him. She took her time and thought honestly, after all he had already done to her how bad could it be, and it could not hurt her chances of getting out of the whole situation, maybe he would take pity and not come back. Right? A part of her knew she was being naïve, but she answered. "Yes Sir, you may kiss me."

Mike was surprised, happily so. Maybe she was coming around, maybe she could like him? He reached down stroked her face and brought his lips to hers and as promised gave her a light, sensual kiss. Sally was taken aback by his gentleness and her desire for another, but she made herself pull back when he did.

Mike straightened up, put his hand on the small of her back and said "Let's go make dinner." It was not a choice, she was not allowed to stay so close to the front door by herself, but he tried to make it sound like a fun activity to do together, even though she would just be standing and watching. He led her into the kitchen and parked her by the corner where two counters met and simply whispered in her ear "Stay my bitch."

It almost sounded sexy and that made Sally want to cry, she should not be responding to him like this, remember the monster?! REMEMBER!! But that voice was getting fainter and less powerful she almost liked this guy, the one cooking dinner, the one who watched a movie with her.

Mike finished what would be his last meal with her for this visit, Sally almost laughed when she saw what he was making, but she kept quiet. Mike set the table and then came and once again offered her his arm and Sally slipped hers into his. "Come this way my pet for a gourmet meal to end all gourmet meals." There sitting on the table were two plates of homemade hamburgers and fries. He walked her to her chair and pulled it out. Sally sat and Mike placed a napkin in her lap.

"Really Sir? Hamburgers?" Sally was truly amused and he had not sat yet so she was pretty sure she was not breaking the sanctity of the dinner table and the no noise rule.

"It cannot be fancy every night, and you like them. I wanted tonight to be about you." Mike sat down and looked at Sally "We can talk tonight if you like."

"Not to be rude sir, but I like the silence, it is nice."

Mike nodded. Dinner was short and quiet. When Sally was done she waited, and when Mike finished he cleared the table and looked at Sally "Come do the dishes with me, pet."

"Yes Sir."

When the dishes were completed Mike led Sally to the living room and sat on the couch. Her hands were still in his and he guided her in front of him, facing him. "Position three please and I need your attention."

Sally complied and thought here it is the monster, he is going to do something horrible to me. She was looking straight ahead and Mike reached over and caressed her breasts. Sally drew in a sharp breath expecting more torment, but none came, he was just enjoying his property with no desire to hurt for now.

"Bitch, I am going to leave at some point tonight while you are sleeping. I will come back and we will learn more together, do you remember what your rules are while I am gone?"

"Not really you don't want me to go to the cops, and I can't say anything about you, that is all you said, Sir."

"Yes, and you are not to move, do you remember what should remind you of me. What will let you know I am thinking about you?"

"No, Sir." Sally expected him to become enraged, but he didn't

"A single blue carnation. If you see one that has a note attached, read the note, it is for you. Now do you want to be fucked before we go to bed?"

"No Sir. I don't want to be fucked."

"And if I told you I was going to anyway?"

"I don't know Sir, I guess I would get fucked, but please Sir, I don't want it."

"Okay, then, lets go to the room, and you can watch while I pack." Mike grabbed her by the hand and led her to the bedrorom. He sat her on the bed and let her watch as he packed away the things he had brought, like the cuffs in the nightstand and any other odds and ends. "Get ready for bed bitch, now come on, clothes off, get under the covers."

"Sir it is only 9pm, It is early for me, I don't want to go to bed now."

Mike was not happy with this. Give them an inch they take a mile. In his hard quiet voice mike reiterated what he had said. "Sally get your clothes off and get into bed. Not a choice." Sally shivered when he started speaking she knew that tone. She did as she was told and crawled into bed. Mike placed his packed bag by the front door, came back and crawled into bed behind her, hands roaming all over his beautiful pet wondering what would happen tomorrow, but that was another day, and this weekend had ended on a good note. He was pleased with himself she would do nicely.