The Story of a Civil War Widow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me do you what you just did for me, Darling," her mother said. "I want to."

Margaret helped her mother put on the strap on belt. She laid back down on the bed and Beatrice joined her. The women held each other closely for a few moments. Margaret lifted her tit to her mother's mouth and Beatrice eagerly parted her lips to take it.

Beatrice played with her daughter's pussy. Much as Margaret had done for her earlier. When Margaret was ready she spread her legs wide and urged her mother on top of her.

"Now. Mother," she said hoarsely. "Put it in now."

Margaret was excited beyond belief. It had been such a fabulous day and the idea of her mother fucking her caused thrills to roar through her. She lifted her hips and threw her legs over her mother's body.

"Yes," she cried out. "Yes, do it to me."

It was a thrill for Beatrice too. She had never thought to be the one on top. Her sexual experience, up until today had been quite tame. Indeed, since her husband's death the only excitement she had was the occasional paroxysm at the doctor's office. Even when they had been sexually active her orgasms had been rare.

Margaret came with a shuddering climax that was soon followed by another. She wanted to cum forever. She wanted to teach her mother everything, even things she herself hadn't learned yet.

Afterward they laid close together, holding each other and speaking softly of love and satisfaction. Then it was time to dress for dinner at Lydia's. They helped each other wash, giggling like schoolgirls as they washed each other's pussies. They dressed and left for Lydia's. Margaret was wearing the clothes she had worn to church. Her mother was dressed more informally.

As they walked to Lydia's Beatrice said. "I've found today to be so pleasant that I'd like to continue. What do you think about letting Jason spend the night with Lydia and you and I go back to my place. Or yours if you prefer."

"I think that's a wonderful idea, Mother," was Margaret's reply. "I think your place would be best, but I'll stop at home and change clothes."

So it was decided. Lydia was happy to keep Jason while Beatrice and Margaret finished their work. As planned Margaret changed into more informal clothes. They returned to her mother's house and as soon as the door was closed behind them started to strip. Almost running they rushed to the bedroom. Both felt lust as they never had before,

They were in, what would today be called, a sixty-nine position thrusting dildos into each other's cunts. The room was redolent with the scent of hot pussy and pheromones. Gasps sounded from both women as their pussies were filled by the dildos and fingers massaged their clits.

Margaret remembered her first time. When Mary had introduced her to the joy of woman on woman sex. It's time, she thought.

As Beatrice shuddered with an orgasm she pulled the dildo from her and brought her mouth to cover her mother's vulva. As her daughter's tongue slipped between her pussy lips Beatrice gasped.

"Margaret, what are you doing?" She stiffened and Margaret lifted her face from her mother's pussy.

"Shush, Mother, you'll like this."

Margaret dove back to her mother's cunt and clit; licking and sucking and soon bringing her to an orgasm. It was when the first quivers of orgasmic delight were evident in Beatrice's body that Margaret opened her legs to her and pressed her mother's head gently toward her pussy. Beatrice didn't need much urging. As orgasms ripped through her she pushed her face into her daughter's hot pussy and amateurishly, but enthusiastically, began to lick and suck at it.

The women were excited afterward. It was as if they had made a great discovery; it was, for them. They made love several more times each one eating the other's cunt and again as a sixty-nine. They fell asleep holding each other happy to be mother and daughter lovers.

In the morning Beatrice woke first. She felt wonderful. She smiled at her daughter when Margaret's eyes opened and told her she loved her. They hugged and kissed and got up from the bed for breakfast.

"I wonder about Mother Lydia," Margaret said. "Do you think she should be shown how to achieve paroxysm without a doctor?"

"By all means," her mother replied. "And the sooner the better."

"Mother I have an errand to run this morning, I must return the contrivance I borrowed. I will arrange to purchase another, for us. Maybe even two. I should be home in the early afternoon, but that won't leave us enough time. If you want me with you that is."

"I think I'll visit Lydia this morning, Dear. You go about your errands, Stop at her house when you get home, if it's early enough we'll have lunch together.

"Oh, Margaret Darling," Beatrice continued. "I'm so excited by all this."

Margaret almost forgot the book that Mary had lent her. She got it from the basket for her mother.

"This is for you to read, Mother. Perhaps it will help you with Mother Lydia."

The ladies cleaned the contrivance and packed it in the basket. Margaret left both dildos with her mother. She hoped to get more later that day.

After a hard hug and a deep kiss Margaret left for home. Beatrice watched her go with love in her heart. She sat at the kitchen table and thought about the afternoon and night they had spent together.

Beatrice wondered if she had become a loose woman. But then she remembered that something had seemed to be guiding her. A feeling of gratitude flowed over her and she sent silent thanks heavenward. The feeling of gratitude passed and a new sense of determination enveloped her. Lydia must know of this. She must be shown the joy that she had been shown. She picked up the book that her daughter had left with her and started to read.

An hour later Beatrice was wet with lust. What she was reading about was thrilling to her. It was about being one's own woman. About satisfying oneself even without a man. Maybe better than a man could gratify her. It was about being able to reach the heavens of orgasmic pleasure without the danger of pregnancy. She marked her page and put the book in her handbag. She went to dress and get ready to visit her friend Lydia.

Margaret went home, Lydia had gotten Jason off to school so that chore was taken care of. She washed and changed her clothes to something more suitable to an informal call on her friend Mary.

She walked to Mary's house and was greeted warmly. Margaret gave the strap on back to her friend and told her she would return the book in a few days.

"Did you talk to your mother?" Mary asked her.

"Yes," was Margaret's reply. "She is an enthusiastic convert."

"I'm so glad," Mary gushed. "Perhaps you'd like to spend a little time together with me."

"I would, very much," Margaret told her. "But I need to acquire a few more dildos and a couple of contrivances, maybe even three."

"Let's visit a friend," Mary told her. "The lady I told you about. She's not one of our little group, but she does provide services to ladies who are; to other groups like ours too. I'll vouch for you, but you must not reveal her identity to outsiders."

"I understand," Margaret assured her.

Mary walked with her to a part of town that was a little poorer, but only a little, than the area that they lived in.

Mary knocked at the door of a small frame house. A pleasant looking woman about the age of Margaret's mother opened the door and invited them in.

Mary introduced her as Bertha. She didn't mention a last name.

"I know you prefer to do business elsewhere, Bertha," Mary said to the lady. "But Margaret is one of us and has some immediate needs."

"I understand," Bertha replied. "What can I do for you Margaret?"

I need a contrivance, maybe two or three." Margaret told her. "Some dildos too, plain ones."

"I have a new type of belt that a couple of women have tried with excellent results," Bertha told them. "It simulates you as you penetrate another woman. You will often climax along with your partner. Those who have tried it were enthused."

"How much do they cost?" Mary asked. "She was obviously interested."

Bertha named a price. It was quite high, but Margaret would be able to afford one. Her mother and Lydia, if she joined them, would have to help out to get more. Margaret had dreamed of each of them with her own belt.

Mary said she would buy one too.

Bertha went to another room and returned with two of the belts and a box of plain dildos, both wooden and ceramic. She showed the ladies how the new style belt worked. There was a second dildo inside it that went into the pussy of the woman wearing it. The real secret, though was a knob at the base of the inner dildo the massaged the clit as one thrust into their partner.

"It's easy to learn to use. It only took me a few minutes," Bertha told them. "Other ladies report similar results."

"Pick out the dildos you want," she told Margaret. "I'll give you those at half price since you are buying a belt."

Bertha put their purchases in a bag and the ladies left. On the way home Mary explained that Bertha made periodic trips to Chicago where she bought her goods.

The ladies parted at Mary's house and Margaret walked to Lydia's. She would be on time for lunch she thought as she approached her mother-in-law's home. She hoped Beatrice would be there.

Margaret looked through the glass in the door. She did not see anyone in the kitchen. She opened the door and called out. Lydia answered.

"We're upstairs, Come on up."

Margaret climbed the stairs to find both women sitting together in their shifts. They were both propped up against the head of the bed reading the book Margaret had given her mother.

There was a scent of sex in the air and Margaret presumed that they had already indulged in some play.

She smiled at the two women and sat at the side of the bed.

"I'm glad to see things have gone well," she told them. "I couldn't help but be a little worried."

"Oh Lydia didn't need much convincing. She was already close to needing another hysteria treatment." Beatrice said happily.

"Besides, Lydia said sounding just as happy. "I had already taken care of myself several times in the past. I was always ashamed of myself afterward. But not anymore.

"And," Lydia continued. "I had been wondering what you and Beatrice had been up to. It was obvious when you were here for dinner that something was going on. The very idea excited me. My thoughts, though, were not even close to the reality. Now we're reading this book and it is opening our minds to what is possible."

"I'm so glad," Margaret said. She truly was elated. The two women she loved the most in her life would become even closer. Even though they were older she knew they would, all three, become as one. She would introduce them to some of the other ladies too. She reached into her bag and retrieved the dildos she had bought. Beatrice had brought the ones she and Margaret had used. They had a good selection now. She stood and started to remove her dress.

"Do they really do that?" Margaret heard Lydia ask.

"Yes, Dear," she heard Beatrice answer. "It's quite enjoyable."

"Oh my," that from an astounded Lydia. "There is so much."

Margaret, stripped down to her shift, came back to the bed. "Perhaps we should show her, Mother."

Standing beside the bed she grasped the hem of Lydia's shift and pulled it up over her head. Lydia did not resist, in fact she lifted her butt and raised her arms to let Margaret strip it from her.

Margaret felt Lydia's pussy and found it wet. She smiled at her mother-in-law. "I can tell you will enjoy it, just like my mother said." She told her with a smile.

She climbed onto the bed and lay between Lydia's legs to eat the older woman's pussy.

Lydia gasped but enjoyed the sensation from the beginning. She gasped again when Beatrice took one of her tits in her mouth and fondled the other. Lydia's legs went over Margaret's body of their own volition. She grasped a handful of Margaret's hair as her free arm clasped Beatrice.

Margaret licked and sucked at Lydia's hot, wet pussy. Lydia was in heaven. With Margaret at her cunt and Beatrice at her breast she was feeling orgasms such as she had never even imagined were possible.

Margaret felt a sense of achievement when Lydia screamed out her ecstasy. Margaret was only mildly attracted to women, but the attraction she did feel seemed to be growing stronger. She had found that the scent of a hot pussy aroused her, even if the woman herself didn't. It made her own juices flow strongly. What she liked was to have her pussy eaten, or fucked with a dildo or strap on. Eating another woman's cunt, or fucking her with the contrivance was a prelude to other, even more enjoyable, activity.

When she sixty-nined with another woman it was a little different. In those cases she could get more into the act of mutual loving. She found the taste of pussy to be much more delectable when it was reciprocated. She thought most of the women in their little group felt the same way. They gave pleasure in order to receive it and were happy with the trade.

When Margaret lifted her head from Lydia's pussy the older woman was gasping on the bed. When she had recovered enough to speak she told them. "I have never imagined anything so wonderful."

Margaret and Beatrice laughed. It was the same reaction both of them had.

"One of the things we have learned, Lydia," Margaret told her. "Is that another person makes love so much better. To be sure we can achieve paroxysm alone, and we often do, those of us who have learned the way.

"We do not have men in our lives so we find our love with other women. We please each other and both enjoy it. That is why we use things like contrivances. With a little imagination they make us feel as if we are being loved by a man."

Lydia looked thoughtful. Her thoughts were racing. She thought about the times in her past when she had thought of other women as appealing, and felt a strange attraction to them. She had always pushed these evil thoughts down. So too, she had suppressed the desires she had felt since her husband had died. Desires to take her friend Beatrice in her arms. The same with her widowed daughter-in-law. She had wanted to hold them and kiss them. But she had not allowed the feeling to grow.

Now both were with her in her bedroom; naked, or almost so. They were telling her about love between women. She was not scandalized, she was thrilled.

"There are a few women who prefer to love other women," Margaret continued, but Lydia wasn't hearing any more. Margaret had shown her the joy of being kissed on her pussy. She wanted to hold them both and kiss them and love them and do whatever it took to give them pleasure.

Lydia didn't know how to say what she felt. In fact she wasn't totally sure herself what she felt. She knew, at last, that she could love women, but she had also enjoyed the feel of her husband's cock inside her and had often orgasmed when they made love. What it amounted to was that Lydia was much less repressed than most women of that era. To be sure she did surpress her desire for other women and her public persona was proper, but deep set desires were only buried; not discarded.

Margaret thought of using the strap on with Lydia, but that would be excluding Beatrice. She realized that her mother had not yet enjoyed a circle of women. She decided to show them that.

Lydia, was gaining more confidence. She hugged Beatrice to her and kissed her on the lips. Beatrice returned the kiss with feeling. Margaret suggested laying several quits on the floor so they would have more space. The women got up from the bed and Lydia showed them where the quilts were stored in a closet. They were thick down comforters, perfect for cold winter nights or a mat for lovemaking.

The women laid on the mat together and Margaret started by guiding Lydia to her eager pussy. Lydia had only the lesson of the book and Margaret's loving to go by, but she wanted to do it and that was enough. Margaret pulled Beatrice to her face while Beatrice spread Lydia's legs to dive on her friend's wet cunt.

The room was soon full of the sounds and scents of hot sex. The fragrance of wet pussy was thick in the air, moans of ecstasy and gasps of pleasure resonated. The women pleased each other until all had several orgasms.

They laid together after all were satiated, a gleam of sweat on their naked flesh and smiles of satisfaction on their faces.

Margaret stood. She would have to leave soon. Jason would be coming home from school. She decided to leave her new toys with her mother and Lydia. She showed them how the new strap on worked before she dressed and left for home.

Beatrice and Lydia rested for a while. Then Lydia found herself becoming aroused from the closeness of a woman she had sometimes had sensual thoughts about. She kissed Beatrice and once again Beatrice returned the kiss. Lydia let her lips part and Beatrice slid her tongue into her mouth. Their tongues danced and the kiss became wet and hot. Lydia broke the kiss to suck at Beatrice's tit. Beatrice held her head as if she was a baby suckling her.

Lydia slid down Beatrice's body to her cunt. Beatrice spread her legs and guided her friend to her wet pussy.

"Yes," she said softly. "Yes, Lydia."

Neither woman knew much about loving other women, but Beatrice came quickly. And came again her juices flowing and coating Lydia's face.

As they lay together in the afterglow of their lovemaking Lydia asked softly. "Did you ever think of making love with another woman?"

"No, never," Beatrice responded after a pause. "If I had I wouldn't have imagined it to be so gratifying."

For some reason those words sent a thrill through Lydia and she kissed Beatrice with love.

They played with the strap on. They giggled like schoolgirls while they put it on Beatrice and adjusted the straps. Lydia lay back with her legs spread lewdly. Her pussy, glistening with her juices, was framed by the halo-like crown of her pubic hair.

She held up her arms to Beatrice and said softly, "Come to me, Darling."

When Jason got home from school Margaret hugged him. He wanted to visit Gramma, but Margaret told him he couldn't.

"Gramma's very busy, Jason," she explained. "In a few days she'll be caught up, you can visit then."

She helped Jason study and then fixed his dinner. He played outside for a little while before bedtime.

Margaret found herself horny when she went to bed. Even after all the sexual activity of the last couple of days, or maybe because of it. She masturbated on her fingers and came nicely. She fell asleep peacefully and dreamed of a grown up Jason. A very sexual grown up young man.

In the morning she remembered the dream. After her seduction of her mother she no longer was repulsed by the idea of incest. But it would be a long time before Jason would be of age. She wondered if any of the other women had thoughts about their children, or whether any of them were having relationships with their parents. She decided to try to feel out a few other women.

She got Jason off to school and went to Lydia's house. She dressed at a minimum. A light dress such as she would wear around the house. She did not wear any undergarments, not even a shift. She hoped they had learned to use the strap on. She wanted to feel her pussy filled. Filled with a hard cock that stretched its walls. The dream had affected her thoughts more than she realized.

The ladies were in the kitchen. Both looked a little tired, but both had the glow brought on by good sex. They greeted Margaret warmly. They were quite cheerful and were having a cup of coffee together.

Margaret was happy for them. She asked if they had tried the strap on. They replied that they had and had loved it.

"It gave me such a thrill to use it on Lydia. We both experienced paroxysm," Beatrice said with excitement in her voice.