The Story of Qiu Lian Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hilypo
hilypo
26 Followers

"Hello miss, I'll be taking your measurements today," the woman said with a grin. Qiu felt more relaxed watching her set a folder down on the desk and a small box on the floor.

"Now if you'll please get undressed, we can start this and have it finished in no time."

"What? I need to be naked?" Qiu asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, we'll need to get perfectly precise in our numbers, or else our products will have no effect."

"Uhh, well, okay," Qiu said sheepishly.

With a gesture of encouragement from the woman, Qiu bit her lower lip, and began undressing. She pulled her t-shirt up through her head, yanking it from her arms. She set it on one of the chairs, and looked at the smiling woman for a sign. 'No one knows I'm here, what is this place really? What if they do something? Is this really safe to do?' Qiu's thoughts raced.

She sat down, slowly pulled off her sneakers, set them aside, and began pulling her jeans off her legs. Once they were free, she folded them on the chair seat beside her, and stood up.

"Underwear too," said the woman.

"Why my underwear?" asked Qiu.

"We must be precise to the very millimeter to get everything perfect. Any bits of clothing will interfere in getting the measurements. If you're not comfortable, you can leave now if you'd like. There's no pressure for you to do this."

"Okay, no, it's fine. Socks too?" she asked.

"Yes, even your socks."

Once Qiu was completely naked, the woman motioned her to stand in the center of the room. Qiu complied, her arms across her chest, not sure what to expect.

"Now, just relax, put your arms at your side, and breathe. That's it, just breathe."

Qiu tried to relax as best she could, and looked down to see the woman wrapping a measuring tape around her waist.

"Take a deep breathe," the woman instructed. Qiu complied, holding it. The woman pulled the tape together, looked, then said, "And release. Breathe out completely." Qiu let the air slowly escape her lungs, feeling more relaxed already.

"Keep going, breathe out, breathe out," said the woman. Qiu kept squeezing her lungs, more and more air escaped through her nostrils. She couldn't talk to ask how long, so she kept exhaling as much as she could.

"That's it, good," said the woman as she pulled the tape hard into the smallest diameter of Qiu's torso. She turned away to the desk, opened the folder she had brought in, and with a pen recorded some numbers. "And, repeat."

Qiu went through the breathing, the woman taking careful measurements each time. This was repeated just below her breasts, on her bust line, above her breasts, and lastly across her hips.

"Now raise your arms up, touch the sky," the woman said. Qiu complied, and the same measurements were taken again, both while exhaling and inhaling.

Her neck was measured next, the woman gently pulling the tape across the soft skin, giving soft words of reassurance while noting and recording each number. Following the neck, she had Qiu outstretch her arms, and measured the length from shoulder to finger tip. She measured Qiu's wrists, her forearm, distance between elbow and shoulder, then moved to her legs. Qiu was taken aback at how thorough it all felt. 'What could possibly need such precise measurements?' Qiu pondered, but silently obeyed the instructions.

The woman took measurements of her ankles, foot, thighs, distances between her lower joints, even her individual toes. Qiu just stared as the woman wrapped the small tape around each toe, writing in her folder from a kneeling position.

When it seemed like there couldn't possibly be anything more to measure, the woman said, "Now I'm going to measure your pelvis area, this might feel, awkward."

Without another word the was pulling the tape through Qiu's legs, holding the tape on her front below her belly button, and pulling it snugly up behind her bottom.

Qiu let out a soft squeak, to which the woman said with a laugh, "Don't worry, just some last numbers I've gotta get." Qiu stood there, stiff, mouth partially open, looking on as the woman seemingly invented ways of measuring body parts. "Breathe deeply," the woman said. Qiu complied once again, breathing in and out as deep as she could. Many more measurements were taken around her groin and rear, some feeling more invasive than anything Qiu had felt before.

Gathering the tape into a coil, the woman said, "Now, this next bit will feel rather intrusive. If you would come sit in this chair over here, it won't take long." She was directing Qiu to a strange looking chair.

Qiu walked over with the woman, and sat down into the chair. It was sloped backward, and when the woman had kicked a few levers, the back of the chair fell even further. Qiu grabbed the sides, fearing she would fall out.

"Don't worry, that's as far back as it will get. Now, if you'll rest your legs up on these saddles here," the woman said as she lifted long metal legs from the bottom of the chair. Qiu complied, stretching her feet out to the platforms raised in the air. With her legs outstretched and separated, her groin and rear pushed up and forward, Qiu blushed as the woman was preparing tools below her vision.

"Now, just hold still, I'm going to measure places inside your body. This will feel intrusive, so if you'd like me to stop at any time please say so."

"You mean, like, in my vagina?" Qiu said.

"Yes, as well as your rectum and urethra. Is that alright?"

Qiu hesitated, struggling to comprehend anything going near those places of her body. "Well, do you have to?"

"Yes, it's imperative to get these measurements as well. If we don't finish this process everything I've measured to now will be worthless. Do you want to continue?"

Qiu thought for a moment, then swallowed, nodding. 'Well, a few last things won't hurt,' she told herself.

After another moment of preparation, Qiu felt something hovering over her vagina, and then slowly inserted inside her. She gasped, raising her head to look down, clutched the sides of the chair.

"Hang on, just a little further," the woman said without looking up.

The object was steadily pushing into Qiu's vagina, further than Qiu had ever felt. Her breathing became heavier, the intruder pressing itself inward with more and more force. Her legs pulled instinctively together, the saddles holding her feet in place.

A quiet beep sounded, and the woman said, "There, all done." She removed the object with relative ease, Qiu gasping and squeezing her eyes as it left her body.

A few moments of recording the readings from the item inserted into Qiu, and the woman held up a different device. "This will be going into your anus, it shouldn't take long either. Just try to relax."

Before Qiu could relax, she felt a similar sensation in her rear, something being pushed into her. "Oooaaaaghh..." Qiu squealed. The measuring plug was being inserted deep inside her rectum, pushing her rectal walls apart as it went deeper inside her body. Qiu gripped the chair, clenched her jaw, squeezed her eyes and held her breath. Another high-pitched beep, and the plug was quickly withdrawn.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" the woman said, trying to sound reassuring.

Qiu breathed, and after a few breaths, nodded her head.

"Now one last insertion, and our measurements will be finished," the woman said. She prepared another item, and lifted it to Qiu's groin.

Qiu reflexively tried to pull her legs together again, trying to push her head back into the chair. 'Almost done, almost there,' she told herself.

Qiu felt a pinching feeling above her vagina, as a small rod was inserted into her urethra. "Ahhhg," Qiu whined as the rod was quickly pushed through her urethra into her bladder. Another beep, and the rod was just as quickly pulled out.

"There, all finished. That wasn't so bad, was it?" the woman said, writing down more readouts.

After writing the last measurement down, the woman said, "We're all done with the measurements, I'll need to take a spit sample, and then you'll be all set."

"A spit sample?" Qiu said.

"Yes, for a feature of one of our products you might choose to test. Open wide," the woman said, reaching to Qiu's face with a cotton swab.

Qiu opened her mouth, allowing the woman to touch the swab to Qiu's mouth under her tongue. "And that's everything," the woman said, pulling the swab from Qiu's mouth and promptly sticking it inside a small container.

"So, I'm finished? Nothing else?"

"That's right. I'm all finished. You can see yourself out?" the woman said as she gathered the folder and box of supplies.

"Uhm, yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks, it was nice to meet you." said Qiu. "Oh, I do have a question, could I see what all the measurements are for? Like, the products you keep talking about, could I see some of them?"

The woman frowned, and said, "I'm sorry, we don't keep any samples in the building, the materials are all processed and manufactured in our laboratories. The descriptions of our products can all be found in the contracts, so you'd have to look there."

"Oh, okay. Thanks anyway," Qiu said. The woman smiled, and left through the door, closing it behind her. Qiu turned and began getting dressed. 'Well, that wasn't bad at all.' she thought.

In less than two minutes, Qiu had gotten dressed, found her way out the doors, down to the lobby, and out on the street. She took in the warm afternoon sun, smiling, contemplating on what she'd gone through. 'It was weird, and I still don't really know what any of those devices are like, what my measurements are all used for.' She hadn't wanted to knock on Zheng's door and bother her again to find out, she still was unsure about that entire place. 'Best to leave it be,' she told herself.

After waving uselessly at cabs that were filled or on break, she got one, and was on her way back to the hotel. She checked her phone, past two o'clock. 'Oh well, I'll catch up with them later.'

Qiu's thoughts were directed on digesting her experience. Everything Zheng had told her, all those measurements. It felt strange, but she felt happy she discovered the place. She closed her eyes, and rested.

Chapter Three

"Qiu. Wake up, Qiu. You're going to be late."

Qiu was vaguely aware of her mother's voice ringing from downstairs.

"Qiu, it's eight thirty five, you've got to get to school," Huang called out from the den.

"Yeah, yeah," said Qiu with a groan. She looked at the clock, confirming her mother's observance of the time. "Fine..."

In ten minutes Qiu was out the door, on her way to school. It was nearing the end of winter, some specks of snow still freezing the hard ground. Qiu thought about her dream, she had just come from. She smiled, not fully able to remember it, but felt happy and rested.

It had been some months since her trip to Changsha, but she thought about her encounter with that strange company more than anything. She kept thinking about the measurements, about the objects they could be used for. 'They would be for me, and no one else,' she thought. She had her own little world in her mind for the possibilities of that future. It was admittedly a future she didn't expect to live out, but became something like a fantasy.

The words of that woman she had met kept ringing in her ears, 'You would sign a contract in which you agree to wear a chastity harness, which might include many fringe utility pieces' It made her short of breath sometimes imagining it. 'A...a chastity harness.' It sounded to different in her world, to look around at the natural hills and houses of her village, and then imagine something so strange as that.

Qiu had never known the touch of a man, or boy. Qiu felt the boys of her village all seemed to insecure, so childish. Hardly any of her girlfriends were in relationships, and the families didn't seem to want to foster any developing ones. School, farming, and more school. That seemed to be all there was in Qiu's world, and those seemed like her only options. Within her own mind she escaped to her fantasies, which grew more and more to be centered on the strangeness of the chastity company. She spent many late nights in her room, trying to envisage what it all could be like, trying to imagine the sensations of wearing something that would be so intimately hers. The measurements they had taken of her became a deep, dark mystery, as to what intent they could be used for. In this fantasy, Qiu felt happy, longing for sensual attention to her young and blooming body.

These thoughts impeded on her focus during school, the last bell not being able to ring soon enough. Once the monotonous school day was over, she set straight off to work to clock in some extra time. Work was just as predictable, except for one guy.

He came in, dressed like a movie star, an air of confidence around him. He didn't seem to be older than twenty, but still looked like the most mature boy Qiu had ever seen. As he approached Qiu slowly, she blushed, and asked if she could help him. He said he'd like a phone. So she began her scripted dialogues of selling phones.

"And with this model you get a color screen, unlimited receiving calls and texts," said Qiu.

"And a phone number?" asked the guy as he leaned over the counter.

"Yeah, you pick a phone number after the model. Some cost more than-" Qiu started.

"What about your phone number?" said the guy, with an emphasis on the middle word.

Qiu smiled, turning slightly red.

"You want my phone number?" she asked with a suppressed smile, looking down at the phone she had taken out of the case for him.

"Yeah, I'd like that," he said, looking at her.

"Well my phone number is already in use, on my phone," Qiu said, her head getting a little dizzy. She was trying to play the game she thought was expected of her, hoping her manager didn't come by and ruin this moment.

"I see. Well, maybe I could convince you to let me have your phone number?" the guy asked with a half-smile.

"That might be okay," Qiu was in the verge of bursting out laughing, out of a mix of nervousness and excitement.

"How about, I take you out after work, we can go to a bar I know, it's right down the street," he said, gesturing toward the door he came in through without turning.

"Okay, that would be nice," Qiu said, seeing this was for real. She looked at him, wondering if this was the kind of person she had been waiting for.

"What time will work for you?" he asked.

"I get off at ten."

"Alright, I'll be here, ten o'clock. And your name would be..?" he outstretched his hand.

"Qiu. Qiu Lian. Nice to meet you," Qiu said.

"Qiu, nice name. I'm Jun. See you at ten?"

"See you then," Qiu shyly said, as he started back towards the door. She watched him leave, and looked down at her hands. 'Wow, incredible,' she thought.

At ten o'clock, Qiu walked out of the store to find Jun leaning against the wall on the left. She had texted her mother to say she would be late coming home, and felt ready to see what this new guy might bring into her world.

"Hi," Qiu said with a shy smile.

"Hey. I'll show you a nice place I like to visit," he said.

Qiu walked with Jun down the road, making small talk, a flurry of emotions whirling through her stomach and mind. They arrived at a bar, one that Qiu had never frequented, but had known about.

After an hour of smooth talking and flattery that Jun spouted, Qiu had more to drink than ever. As Jun bought them both drinks, they seemed to be drunk quicker than they could be made.

Qiu's head was swimming. She felt in love, this smiling man appearing to become more than she'd thought could be hers.

"Come with me, I'll show you my place." Jun whispered to her over the loud setting of the crowded bar.

"Okay." Qiu wasn't thinking, she just knew this felt right.

Within two minutes they were in a cab, Qiu's head resting on Jun's shoulder. 'This is amazing, this is all I want.'

The situation escalated faster than Qiu had planned for. She was lying on her back, only half aware of the what was happening to her. It didn't feel right, something hurt.

"Sto-Staaaaah," Qiu couldn't manage to say more over the plethora of feelings she was experiencing. The room was dark, she heard grunting, felt a penetrating feeling in her groin. She tried to push him away, but her arms felt like they weren't hers. Tears began to fall from her eyes. She couldn't do anything. The feelings were a mix of pleasure and pain, but fear triumphed over them both. 'What's happening? What is going on? Why is this happening to me?'

After some painful minutes, Qiu managed the awareness to pull her clothes back on, fumble through the apartment, and find the door. The guy she had trusted, Jun, lay asleep in the place he had forcibly taken her. She whimpered, and held back tears as she stumbled down to the street. She found a cab, managed to slur her home address, and laid her head back.

Pain. Pain, in a once unimaginable sense. There was nothing but pain and fear that filled her mind as Qiu sat in the cab, half asleep. 'What happened? What was this experience? Why did that happen?' Her mind was tainted from the alcohol and the memory of what she went through. 'How could I have been so stupid? I trusted that guy. Home, I just need to sleep. Mom, mom and dad, I'll see them.'

As the cab approached her village, Qiu's eyes were glazed over, staring out the window. She could see something, in the dead of night. 'Smoke?' she thought.

When the cab got closer to her house, her mind nearly failed to comprehend what she was seeing. Her house, and a few other near it, were ablaze. She screamed, pushed the car door open, and ran outside. She got three steps before tumbling to her feet, unable to walk straight.

Most of the village was outside as well, a fire brigade pulling hoses and buckets of water. People shouting to each other. Qiu's mind could only see her house, already an inferno. She crawled closer, the heat of the blaze creating a barrier.

"Hey, Qiu! Thank god you're alive! She's over here, she wasn't inside. Qiu, where-" a neighbor was shouting. He paused, and knelt closer to her, only to then push her down to the ground in disgust. "She's drunk!"

Voices were gathering around Qiu, she could sense a crowd, but couldn't even manage to get up.

The next thing she remembered, she was being laid down on a blanket in a cool room, reassuring words trying to comfort her frenzied mind. Qiu could not think, she fell into unconsciousness.

The next morning, Qiu awoke with a start. She looked around, unsure of where she was, a horrible feeling inside her, unsure of why. She stood up, and recognized a friend from school's house. She walked around, "Hello?" she questioned the silence.

"Oh, you're awake," said a voice from another room. Out walked her friend, her face wrought with anxiety. She walked to Qiu and gave her a hug.

"What happened? Why am I here?" Qiu asked.

"The fire, you don't remember?" said her friend. And instantly everything from the previous night flooded her mind. She broke down to her knees, crying out, memories of the night with Jun, memories of the fire.

"What happened?" Qiu wailed.

Her friend knelt down, trying to comfort her, but crying. "Your parents, they-your parents were in the house when the fire broke out."

'This isn't happening. This is a bad dream. A joke, everyone's joking. I'm about to wake up.'

"Qiu, they died. Your parents died last night. Almost everything was lost in the fire, too. Oh Qiu, I'm so sorry!"

Qiu realized it was real. Her thoughts couldn't form words. Despair, despair was all she felt. Qiu felt nothing, nothing could comfort her. There was nothing left in Qiu's world but darkness.

One week later, Qiu saw the depth of the situation she fell into. She had spent a day picking through the remains, looking for anything, anything from her life that wasn't destroyed. She stayed with her friend, but saw the village had turned on her.

hilypo
hilypo
26 Followers
123456...8