The Strangeness Within Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, Javier, sweetie," she said, stroking his head, gasping when he slipped his finger inside her asshole again. And then all of a sudden his orgasm came, a monstrous eruption that bypassed his mind utterly, as though his engorged dick and Samantha's tight pussy were having a conversation of their own. But it kept going, the warmth spreading through his body, a deep satisfaction even if he'd somehow missed the main event. Dimly he felt Samantha finally start her third orgasm. He was still hard when she finally came to rest, breathing heavily, her nipple still in his mouth.

Carefully he extracted his finger, and she giggled softly. After a few seconds she propped herself up on her elbows, looking happily at him.

"That was the best sex I've ever had," she said. "Christ, and you're still hard? I'm not sure I could go another round, but if you want —"

"No, my body hasn't quite gotten the memo, but I think I'm done too," said Javier with a smile. Why was it so easy to talk to her? It should be difficult. She must know he'd been fantasizing about Esther. But she didn't. Like Esther said, he always knew how to make people at ease. Especially women.

Samantha gave him a lingering kiss and then sighed. With a groan she rolled off him, holding her pussy and quickly hopping off the bed to grab her underwear. Javier smiled in amusement as she wiped herself unashamedly with her panties, until they were a sodden mess. But she'd neatly avoided leaving any evidence on the bed. Javier quickly rolled off himself before he ruined her effort, and followed her lead, wiping himself with his own underwear. His dick was finally starting to soften.

Samantha took his hand, giving him a searching look.

"I meant it when I said this was just sex," she said. "But it was fucking amazing sex, Javier. And I like you, more than I wanted to admit. I know the timing is horrible, but —"

"It was amazing sex," agreed Javier. "But I think you were right the first time. Better to just be sex. I'm kind of fucked up emotionally right now, even if I look OK. And I like you, too, so let's not mess with that right now."

She nodded and sighed. "OK," she said. "OK. God, of course you're right. We need to keep this quiet from Clara."

They dressed quickly. Javier looked at his underwear skeptically, and Samantha retrieved her purse. They both giggled as she stuffed the two dirty garments inside. Then Samantha cautiously opened the door. She nodded and made her way down the hall, and Javier followed her, slipping into the unoccupied bathroom. Plausible deniability.

He greeted Samantha as though they hadn't just been fucking like cocaine-laced bunnies. She nodded and they escaped the mayhem to walk to her car.

"Just sex," said Samantha with a sigh when they pulled up to his house. "If you want to have a repeat sometime, I think I'm available. Seriously. But I understand either way."

"I'll think about it," he said. "It was something else. Thank you so much."

Javier sighed when she drove away. He didn't think he could put himself through that again. He waited until he stopped crying, and then he wiped his eyes and walked to the door. He thought about Esther, but for a moment all he could see was Samantha's face, mouth wide in ecstasy as her pussy spasmed around him.