The Stuff of Legend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they looked around the gym, a very attractive older woman walked up to them. It was Wanda, one of the co-owners. Wanda had light brown hair that she dyed into a blondish-gray. Her body was magnificent, as she'd once been in the same 'Miss Physical America' competitions that Cindy and their gym partner Ariel had been in.

Wanda was 52, thirty years older than Carl. As she came up, Carl literally gasped in amazement. Wanda's eyes sparkled at the sight of young Carl. Phyllis was happy that the responses of these two beautiful people was as she had expected. She excused herself, and Wanda took Carl on a tour of the gym.

When the tour was over, Carl asked Wanda if she could take her out for coffee, or a drink. "Oh, I don't date customers." Wanda said.

"Okay." said Carl. "I won't join the gym, and I won't come in again. Now, how about that coffee?" Wanda laughed at Carl's joke, and finally accepted.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Despite the difference in their ages, Wanda found Carl easy to talk with, charming, and definitely attracted to her. He also claimed to like country music, which Wanda loved. When he asked her out for dinner, followed by dancing at the Country Music Bar the next Friday night, she accepted.

She dressed up in a form-fitting black blouse that showed off her breasts and her toned body to perfection, faded denim blue jeans and a matching faded denim jacket, and western boots. When Carl picked her up, he was mesmerized. He was wearing jeans and a white western shirt and western boots, and Wanda had to admit to herself that he didn't look fake or contrived.

And he could line dance, too, she found out. But it was the slow dances, as he held her in his strong arms, that melted her loins. He had been courteous and thoughtful and well-mannered, but he also was a strong-willed young man: when he wanted to kiss her, he did so, and she found herself returning those kisses in spite of herself.

And there didn't seem to be too much notice that she was dancing with, and kissing, a man easily young enough to be her son. Everyone else seemed to be thinking of their own prospects for getting sex that night. Having said that, there were two observers: one woman that had been trained by America's premier spy agency to observe, and the other that was the blood kin of the two most observant persons in the County, Phyllis and Don Troy.

"They look hot together." said Callie Carrington as she and Cindy finished their drinks at their table. "Think they've got a shot as a couple?"

"Never say never." Cindy Ross replied. "I have seen enough to know that I have seen too much. But I hope it does work out for them..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back at Wanda's apartment, Carl and Wanda shared deep, tongue twining kisses as their hands explored each other. Carl was feeling up Wanda's magnificent breasts, augmented just enough to look naturally large and delicious, while Wanda was massaging Carl's big cock through his jeans.

As they broke the kiss, Wanda said "So you wanted to see me in my competition outfit?"

"Mmm, you know it." Carl said. Wanda got up and went to her bedroom. A few minutes later she came back in, and Carl's jaw dropped. Wanda was wearing a lime green bikini top and bottom that barely hid anything; indeed, Wanda's light brown pubic bush was clearly visible under the thin triangle patch of her bikini bottom. She'd put the black top back on over the bikini top, giving Carl something to 'unwrap'.

"Like it?" Wanda asked as she pranced in front of Carl in her clear acrylic high heel slides.

"I more than like it." Carl said. He stood up and went to her, and their mouths met in a hungry kiss. He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Flashback: Saturday, April 14th. Teresa, Callie and Cindy were hanging out at the Cop Bar, just days after Callie had been wrapped in explosives by a rogue CIA Agent, then extracted from those explosives by the Iron Crowbar.

As they sat at the table outside on the patio, enjoying the Spring evening, Cindy's gym partners Ariel and Wanda came up. "Mind if we join you?" asked Ariel, holding a pitcher of beer.

"If you're sharing that pitcher," Teresa replied, "then absolutely." Everyone laughed and Ariel and Wanda pulled up chairs and sat down.

As they talked about several things, Teresa looked over at Wanda and said "I want to hear about this young stud you're dating." All the other women chimed in their acclaims as Wanda blushed.

"You two looked like a couple in love at the Country Bar." Callie said with a bright smile.

"Is it serious?" Teresa persisted.

"Aw, guys," Wanda said, "I'm thirty years older than he is."

"She is not answering your question." Cindy said to Teresa.

"All I'm going to say," said Teresa, "is that I'm marrying a man over ten years younger than me, and Don Troy married a woman 15 years older than him. As fit and young looking as you are, Wanda, you're a woman in her thirties, not her fifties. So... are you and Carl serious?"

"He wants it to be." Wanda said. "But... I dunno."

"He seems mature for his age." Cindy said. "That incident with Jeremy Moreland helped him to grow up in a hurry."

"He told me he fathered a child, too." said Wanda, knowing Cindy had left that part out. "But the girl's family is cutting him off from any access. So yeah, he's responsible and a good guy..."

"And good in bed?" Ariel asked. They all laughed.

"Damn good in bed." Wanda said, drawing acclaim from the other women. "But he wants more than a 'friends with benefits' relationship."

"That's how Todd and I started out." said Teresa, being more direct than subtle, as was her normal way. "Then I realized that I've got a really, really good thing going with him, and that I was in love. You may not be there yet, but don't close the door on it."

"Yeah." Wanda said, full of thought. "We'll see how it goes..."

Part 4 - Lake House Loving

"So why did you invite Carl and Wanda to come up to the Lake House?" Laura asked, referring to our name for our retreat cabin on Lake Watchacoochie. It was the early afternoon of Friday, April 27th.

"Cindy asked me to extend them an invitation, on Wanda's behalf." I said. "Then my mom asked me invite them up, and apparently completely separately from Cindy, and on Carl's behalf. Seems my mom and Cindy both want them to have some together-time away from Town to see if they're going to have a serious relationship or not."

"Do they know others are coming up?" Laura asked.

"Oh yes." I said. "So why did you invite Cal and Drusilla Romano to come up?"

Laura replied "The first reason is so that we can swap with them. You can fuck the drop-dead gorgeous Drusilla, and I'm going to take Cal's big cock inside me and drain his big balls. The second reason is that Drusilla came to me to talk about her getting off the pill and becoming pregnant. So getting away from Town would be a good setting for me to talk with both of them about that."

Your Iron Crowbar did not quite understand why that needed to happen, though as always I had my ideas. But that was fine: Drusilla Romano was truly the drop-dead gorgeous Italian woman that Laura had said she was, and I was looking forward to sheathing my little iron crowbar inside her tight, wet snatch... again. This wouldn't be the first time we'd swapped with our Libertine friends, the Romanos.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile...

"This is wonderful." Wanda said as Carl laid out the picnic blanket, a white tablecloth with red criss-cross stripes. "I'm glad we came up here early."

Carl had driven Wanda up to the Lake House in the morning, knowing that the others would not be arriving until later in the afternoon. He'd packed a picnic lunch, with fruit and cheese and champagne, and they'd hiked up the hill of the meadow overlooking the Lake House, to the lone tree near the top. And he began turning on the charm.

He'd been given some cluuuues by Phyllis Troy, not knowing they'd been gleaned from her son Don, who had fucked Wanda in this meadow before. (Author's note: 'Just A Story', Ch. 01.). They ate lunch, which became an intimate session of feeding each other bits of food, as well as interlocking arms as they drank champagne from the plastic champagne glasses.

That led to the sharing of kisses, then Carl eased Wanda down onto her back. "This is a perfect place to make love to you." Carl said. "And that is what I am going to do." Wanda sighed as Carl nuzzled her neck, his strong hands sliding over her abs and up to her breasts.

"Mmmm, it's just like my first time." Wanda said. She recounted the story of how her cousin had popped her cherry and deeply fucked her years before, not realizing Carl had heard the story already.

"Mmmm, that is so fucking hot." Carl said as he kissed her and felt her up. "Tell me more." The young stud's big cock was throbbing as Wanda told the story. Images of her cousin pounding the pussy of the woman Carl loved was very erotic. He pulled her shirt up and off her, and began sucking her large breasts. They both were frantically getting out of their pants, and soon they were naked as they kissed deeply.

Wanda spread her toned, shapely legs as Carl mounted her. She needed no foreplay nor further stimulation; she was sopping wet and eager to accommodate her young lover's size.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she gasped as Carl entered her and slowly sank his meat down into her. She heard him groan as he bottomed out, balls-deep in ecstasy, felt him grind his cock inside her in a tight circle. And then he began slowly withdrawing, only to shove his long, thick shaft right back into her. He began pistoning in and out of her, picking up speed as he fucked her with raw, physical power.

"Oh yes, yes, yes!" Wanda gasped as Carl fucked her hard and deep, urgently and almost violently. Their tongues battled as he kissed her harshly, smashing his lips against hers. She knew that he would come soon, but like the young buck he was, he'd get it up again... and that second fuck would be slow, deep, and full of loving passion.

"Uhhhhhh..." Wanda moaned as Carl relentlessly plowed her furrow here in this field. She remembered that wonderful first fuck with her cousin, then Don fucking her right in this field with his incredibly iron-hard cock. But Carl was even better, and she reveled in the feeling of this young man plunging into her again and again, uniting their bodies in the ultimate act of their feelings for each other...

She felt the tension in her loins building up. She began fucking Carl back, meeting each of his powerful, hungry thrusts as he pounded her. She felt her orgasm building up as Carl's nut began rising. She briefly thought of her cousin taking her virginity, and that put her over the top.

"Uhhhh! Hurrr! Hurrr!" she cried out as her orgasm blasted through her. She barely heard Carl gasp and violently shove his pelvis against hers, his cum blasting from his young balls and into her depths...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They lay there in bliss for several long minutes, spooning. Then Carl raised his head and began kissing Wanda's shoulder. She reached up and over, sliding her arm around her young lover's neck and pulling him down for a deep, warm kiss. They made out for a long time.

Breaking their kisses, Carl said "So you lost your virginity in a meadow like this?"

"Yeah." Wanda said. "But I don't think we're going to find it here." Carl chuckled and Wanda giggled, feeling as young as Carl looked at the moment.

"I'm going to do better." Carl said. "Have you ever been fucked in the ass before?"

"Uh, no." Wanda said, a thrill of both excitement and fear running through her. She felt her virgin ass tightening up.

"I'm going to pop your anal cherry, then." Carl said confidently. Seeing the look on her face, he said "Don't worry, I'll be gentle and it'll be great."

"I... I dunno..." Wanda said. Carl kissed her mouth to stop her protest.

"Wanda, do you trust me?" Carl asked, his eyes looking deeply into hers.

"Yes." Wanda said. Neither said anything else. Carl reached over to the picnic basket and brought out the box of wet wipes, followed by a large tube of lubricant. He coated his finger with the lube, then slid it over Wanda's tight sphincter. She gasped, but willed herself to not move, and to let Carl have his way with her body... all of it.

Carl eased his finger into her ass and then back out. He coated his finger with more lube, then slid it into her ass again, then repeated the process several times. Then he put a condom on his big cock; it seemed too small for his large weapon of lust.

As he coated his sheathed cock with lube, Wanda turned over and raised up to be on her hands and knees. Her heart was pumping and she felt both wildly excited and fearful... just as she had in the meadow with her cousin so long ago. And Carl was exciting her even more.

She felt the head of Carl's cock ease into the depression of her anal sphincter. He began pushing in. In spite of her body telling her to move away, Wanda pushed her ass back at him.

"AAUUGGH!" she cried out as the helmeted head of Carl's penis popped into her anal opening, stretching it painfully. As the young stud grasped her hips and began pulling her to him as he pushed his cock into her rectum, Wanda gasped, exhaling hard as his dick invaded her bowels.

Carl felt his cock sliding past the incredibly tight ring of her sphincter, then felt it open up as he sank further and further in. He heard Wanda moan in pain as she drove slowly, every so slowly forward.

Wanda couldn't believe the pressure she was feeling in her backside, and her pussy as well. Then she felt his big nutsack slap her cuntlips and his groin press into her hard asscheeks. He was all the way in!

"God damn, baby!" Carl gasped hoarsely. "You buried it, babe. You took eight inches with one fucking thrust! How does it feel?"

"Let me... get used to it." Wanda gasped. It still hurt, but she began realizing that tingles of pleasure were building in her sperm-soaked pussy. She felt Carl slide out of her, the pressure subsiding. He applied more lube to his condom-covered cock, then pushed back in, fucking into her harder and faster this time.

Wanda groaned and reached under her. She began stroking her clit as Carl began buttfucking her with slow but hard thrusts. The pleasure began building as the pain began ebbing. It was still there, but it was not enough to overcome the pleasure of being fucked in her ass by her young lover.

As Carl sodomized the older beauty for what seemed like hours but was only three minutes, Wanda began feeling tension in her neck and shoulders, which were bearing her weight and Carl's thrusting power. "Can we change positions?" she asked.

"Sure, baby." Carl said, sliding his huge cock out of Wanda's defiled derriere. "Turn over onto your back." He got a plastic air pillow that they'd brought to rest their heads on, and put it under the small of Wanda's back as she pulled her luscious legs up and back. Carl pushed her legs back further, then leaned over her, trapping her thighs under his strong arms.

"Oh, yessssss..." Wanda hissed as Carl began pushing his turgid meat back into her rectum again. Despite the painful pressure, she had instantly missed the feeling of him buttfucking her when he had withdrawn, and now the feeling of being anally invaded again was much more satisfying.

"Oh, Carl..." she whispered as she looked up into the young stud's eyes, seeing his lust and also his love for her. Her feelings for him suddenly grew into something too big for her to comprehend. She realized that despite their age differences, she was totally in love with this young stud, and she wanted to be with him. She wanted to pleasure him, using her mouth, her pussy, her ass, to satisfy him, but her feelings were much deeper now... she wanted to be beside him, and be the woman that made him happy in and out of bed...

She was rubbing her clit as Carl buttfucked her slowly and deeply, but powerfully and steadily, and she was almost shocked when her orgasm rocked through her loins. She cried out as her head fell back onto the blanket, the spasms of her pussy and ass matching the deepest thrusts of Carl's cock.

Carl could not handle it, anymore. The tightness of Wanda's bowels squeezing his throbbing cock, the beauty of her breasts bouncing on her chest, her gorgeous face scrunched in ecstasy, the way her eyes were looking into his... He felt his nut rising.

"Here it comes, baby." he moaned, then gasped as he pressed his full weight down onto their joined bodies. As the first violent spurt of his seed fired into Wanda's rectum, he exulted inwardly; he did not feel the semen coating his cock inside the condom... it had broken, as he'd hoped it would. He blissfully fired his load into his woman's ass, pulse after pulse jarring through him, until he was totally spent.

He leaned over her and kissed her mouth, both moaning into the sweet, deep kiss that didn't seem to stop. Finally, his half-hard cock plopped out of her ass, expelled by her aching sphincter. She looked down and gasped.

"Oh my God, the condom broke!" she gasped, seeing his soiled, bare cock, the condom at the base in a ring.

"Yeah, baby." he said happily. "I came in your ass, baby. Did you like it?"

"Yeah... I did." Wanda admitted. "And the best of it is that you got my asshole cherry." Carl grinned and leaned over and kissed Wanda on the lips again, a warm, soft kiss. As it broke, Wanda said "I love you, Carl."

"The way I want you to love me?" Carl asked, his heart surging, beating almost painfully in his chest.

"Yes." Wanda said, her eyes beginning to sparkle with tears. "That way."

"I love you, Wanda." Carl whispered. Their ensuing kiss would last for a long time...

They had to walk naked, except for their shoes, back to the Lake House. They had made a mess, and the wet wipes only cleaned up so much. Once there, they took a shower together. Wanda stroked Carl's cock hard from base to tip, to push out any soiling that might've gotten in there. Then Carl pissed, a long, powerful stream that was sure to clean out his 'plumbing', followed by Wanda stroking his cock some more.

As to her, she liked it when Carl's big load began seeping out of her ass...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Hi guys." Laura said as we came into the house. We both observed Carl and Wanda sitting on the sofa, having just risen from a prone position. It was easy to observe that they had been making out, but my deeper observations told me that my mother would be most very pleased that her matchmaking had once again been extremely successful.

"Hi." Wanda said, her voice filled with happiness. "Where are Cal and Dru?"

"Right behind us." I said. Indeed, Laura and I had come in the 'Black Beauty', and Cal and Dru were just pulling up in their SUV.

I saw Carl and Wanda's luggage in the living room near the bedrooms. "We didn't know what bedroom arrangements you were planning." said Carl.

"You two get the guest bedroom on the right." Laura said. "We'll take the bigger bed in the other bedroom." Indeed, that king-size bed barely fit in the bedroom, but it's what Laura wanted in there. The guest room on the right had a queen-size bed, and it's side window looked at the cars in the so-called driveway.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We were all on the patio that faced the Lake as the sun was setting over the hillside past the lone tree in the meadow that had witnessed Wanda being sodomized by Carl earlier in the day. I was cooking steaks on the grill, and was essentially teaching Carl how to cook the sides at the same time in something resembling a coordinated fashion. Carl was a fast and good student.

Since Cal Romano worked at Wanda's gym, they had something to talk about with Dru and Laura. They were all drinking, either mixed drinks or beers. When we came to the Lake House, Laura and I made sure to bring and consume alcohol, and our guests enjoyed the chance to kick back and get buzzed, as well.