The Stuff of Legend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Yes, we're going to head on back to Town." said Wanda, when Laura and I got back to our cabin. "We've got a lot to talk about, and things to do." She and Carl exchanged a look and a smile, and Carl took Wanda's hand in his.

"I can certainly understand that." said Laura. "When I get back, I'll give you a call."

"Do me a favor." I said. "Call or text me when you get back, just so we'll know you got back safely." Wanda promised to do so.

After they left, Dru said "Wow, what a couple. I don't think I've ever seen two people so much in love, despite their ages."

"Age is never a barrier." I said. "Good thing, too, or this young woman never would've married me."

"Mmm, and that's why I married this silver-tongued smoothie." Laura said, followed by her coming over and kissing me.

"That and his iron hard cock." Dru said. "But after you guys left, we stayed at the waterfall for a while, and they were just all over each other. He made love to her like nothing I've ever seen before, and she was loving him right back with everything she had." She sighed. "It was wonderful to see."

"Hey, what am I, chopped liver?" asked Cal. Dru giggled.

"No, silly." she replied. "You're all mine. But it was still awesome to watch them...

That night was filled with the pleasures of couples sex, followed by me getting Cal's sloppy seconds as I fucked Laura after he came in her... and him getting my sloppy seconds as he fucked Drusilla's Crowbar-cream-filled cunt...

To be continued.