The Stuff of Legend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Teaching is getting tougher every year." said Drusilla. "I teach foreign languages, but they have us grouped in with the English Department, and I cannot get any extra money for my classes. Then they tell me I have to work on extra teaching credits by taking college foreign language courses... at my expense... when Italian is as much my mother tongue as English is, and I could teach those college courses."

"Good thing you're married." said Wanda. "All those high school boys around... a woman like you could create some scandals." Laura laughed.

"Like they care if I have rings on my fingers." said Drusilla. "Those high school boys are incredibly aggressive. I've been asked out for dates six times this year alone. I'm not sure why: the girls today aren't like girls even ten years ago. They'll give a guy a blowjob on the first date... or for twenty dollars."

"Gimme twenty dollars... gimme twenty dollars... gimme twenty dollars..." I intoned as a song, with memories of the Slender Man coming into my head. Laura said that was a joke, and we'd explain it later.

"Those guys are asking you out because you're beautiful." said Laura. "And they probably have bets on whether or not they can score with you or the other teachers, married or not."

"I've heard that, too." said Dru. "I'm at Town High, and it's not too bad. I've heard that some of the County High rich kids bet between five hundred and a thousand dollars. But anyway, the Principal is always trying to get us teachers to be at football and basketball games, and to sponsor clubs... again, at no extra pay for us."

"You should come work with us, Dru." said Wanda. "We could use you on the women-only side of the gym. We're just packed on that side, especially in the evenings."

"And that'd be the perfect excuse to not have to do the school duties in the evenings." Cal said.

"How's that going to work when we're starting a family?" Dru asked.

"Oh, goodness, that would work out great!" Wanda said. "We have yoga and light workout classes for pregnant women. Some times of year are busier than others, but you can teach at least one of those..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I groaned as I felt Drusilla' tight, wet cunt sliding down my throbbing hard cockshaft. We were sitting in the hardback chair in the corner of the bedroom, near the side window. Dru had straddled me and impaled her pussy onto my prick, then swung her legs off the floor until her pretty feet were resting on the tops of my thighs.

"Ohhhhh, that feels so good." Dru whispered. "God, you're cock is hard!" Not the first time I'd heard that, I thought to myself.

On the bed, Laura was on her back, naked except for the high heel sandals she was wearing. Cal was lying on top of her, and he was pounding my wife's pussy with his eight inch member. Laura was fucking him back with everything she had to give.

As much as I enjoy watching my wife fucking other men, I wasn't paying much attention at the moment. Drusilla Romano was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever put my penis into, and her pussy felt as deliciously wonderful as her face and body looked. I didn't do much thrusting, as sitting in the chair and keeping my back still was about all I could do, but Dru didn't mind: she was riding me as if this was her last fuck ever... and outside of Cal, it might be for a while if they decided she would get off the pill.

My hands found the round globes of Drusilla's ass and I squeezed them as I pulled her into me as she rode me. She mashed her mouth to mine in a deep kiss, our tongues twining in delicious oral combat as she ground her hips, churning her cunt with my deeply imbedded cock.

Then Dru began kissing my neck. It felt ticklish and I had to resist laughing. I let my hands slide off her ass and cup her sweet feet, gently massaging them. My eyes were watching Cal's cock pistoning in and out of Laura's pussy as he plunged into her again and again, and my ears were enjoying the sounds of Laura's gasps, moans, and dirty words urging Cal to fuck her harder, all mixed in with the sounds of Dru's sopping wet cunt sliding up my iron-hard crowbar...

Part 5 - Paddling Upstream

Early Saturday afternoon, April 28th, Laura and I put on our life vests and got into the canoe, her in front and me behind, and began paddling across Lake Watchacoochie and downstream (southeast) towards one of the houses on the other side. We were both strong paddlers, and moved swiftly towards our destination.

Cal and Dru, Wanda and Carl, and Laura and I had gone to the waterfall that morning. Carl liked doing photography, and a good number of photographs had been made. Laura had worn a white bikini, and when it had gotten wet it was totally see-through. That had made all of us men hot and hard, and three women got their brains fucked out as a result. Then Laura and I had come back early, to go to our appointment.

As we got near the eastern shore of the Lake, we saw the middle-aged man sitting in the backyard of his home, wearing a button-down collared shirt and brown slacks. At least he showed the good sense to wear a khaki Tilley Hat to shield his head and neck from the sun... and it was possible that Tilley Hat had been a retirement gift from me to him.

"Hello!" the now-retired former Deputy Director of the FBI as he came up to take one of the ropes to secure the canoe to the side of his dock. He helped Laura out as I made my way out and tied down the back end of the canoe. After doing that, I shook hands with him.

"Come on inside." the DepDirector said. "Let me show you my retirement home." We went inside. The house was well-built and maintained, as it was a full, lived-in home as opposed to the camp-cabin-like feel of my and Laura's place across the lake. It wasn't really any bigger than our place, but was partitioned into more rooms, giving the DepDirector an office room and a den/man cave room with a huge television screen, along with two bedrooms and the living room and kitchen area in back, and a garage on the side for a car, with a boat garage behind it.

The DepDirector brought out a pitcher of iced tea and three glasses and an ice bucket, and we sat down in the living room. "It's not bad up here, not bad at all. Very quiet, especially at night. I bought a condo apartment in the City if I'm going to be staying down there overnight, and Martin's parents use it when they visit."

"How's security?" Laura asked.

"Pretty good, especially on this side of the Lake." said the DepDirector. "The finger of the lake to our east makes getting here more difficult unless you go over the bridge at the dam near Waguli. The woods to the north get pretty rugged and hilly, and are being monitored."

"There's a few high-level Government people that have retired to here over the last couple of decades, including a former Secretary of the Interior and the retired CEO of BigRoadAndRailCorp." continued the DepDirector. "He and his wife live just a couple of houses down, but they're not here right now. So the security might surprise you: the local Sheriff, who is a lot sharper than he tries to let on, has some good technology that lets him know if and when any people come into the area... like that couple that came early to your place yesterday... and the Sheriff and the Feds routinely patrol and fly drones over the area."

I nodded. The security was one reason that it was hard to buy one of the parcels around the Lake without Government connections, which Laura had had in getting our place. And that security was paid for in local taxes and Homeowners Association dues.

"So what's going on in your corner of your State?" asked the DepDirector.

"Nothing much." I said. "I've been grounded from participation in the Police Boxing Matches, and the Triathlon is also out for me, so it's pretty boring." Laura laughed out loud at that one.

"Don't listen to this man, William." said my wife. "I'm going to run the Triathlon with Melina, but Don and I are now taking dance lessons and developing some routines so we can compete in the Town & County Dance Competition in November. Tango and Salsa, cha cha cha."

"Y'all are brave people." said the DepDirector. "My late wife and I used to do ballroom dancing, and we were part of a competitive group. It's a lot of fun, but make one mistake in front of all those people, and you feel like you want to dive into a manhole and crawl away."

"Learning it and doing it together is the fun for me." Laura said. Indeed, our practices and lessons often led to especially warm loving nights in bed. "And my dance partner... well, he's the Stuff of Legend on the dance floor."

"Pul-eeze!" I said through laughter. "I'm barely keeping up with the Dancing Queen here." We all laughed.

The DepDirector said "I'm sure, Don, that you are bored having to deal with lightweights like Robert Mullen and those incompetents in State Government... and I asked you here today to tell you that it may get a little more exciting for you this summer."

"Yezzzz," I said, in an excellent imitation of Chief Moynahan, "I've been getting that vibe, especially after the May Cialis case. Anything new on all that?"

"Oh yes." said the DepDirector. "And a lot more, too. But let me go back first: do you remember those cases you solved involving Lightsource Industries?"

"Oh yeah." I said, remembering the 'Case of the Murdered Bride' as well as the 'Hot Wives Investment Club' mystery. "And since then, BOW Enterprises bought out Dynacorp and has a close working relationship with Lightsource now. I'm sure that one day BOW will gobble up Lightsource."

"Yes." said the DepDirector. "During those times, it was your 'friend' Pastor Westboro that was behind the industrial espionage that was taking place, or was being attempted. In more recent times, you mentioned offhand that James and May Cialis might've come to your County partially because BOW Enterprises is there. That struck a chord with me, so I began a quiet investigation. And what I've learned is that you might have been right, that the Cialises were there at least partially because of BOW Enterprises."

"Trying to stop someone from spying on BOW?" asked Laura.

"In one manner of speaking, yes." said the DepDirector. "But I'll bet the Iron Crowbar can put the puzzle together." They looked expectantly at me.

"Well..." I said as I thought about it, "if memory serves me correctly, the Cialises last assignment before my Town & County was in Florida, investigating a company called Zion Dynamics Technologies. They're Israeli-based. BOW Enterprises is led by one Todd Burke... whose mother ran afoul of the current leadership of the CIA, to the point they tried to kill her. So maybe the Cialises, or May at least, was trying to see what BOW Enterprises was doing."

I continued: "The alternative to all of this is that May Cialis was working for the man who is now the Director of the CIA to bring harm to Zion Dynamics. Israel formally protested the CIA's action, and who knows what they said behind the scenes. Could've been the same with BOW... a CIA Director that hated what Elizabeth was doing to arm Jews in Europe, and hated her so badly that he sent his pitbull May Cialis to attack her son's company, BOW Enterprises."

After a pause I said "So, how did I do?"

"Not bad." said the DepDirector. "Not bad at all. We, meaning myself and some trusted friends still in the FBI, believe that the truth is some of both and somewhere in between. Maybe May Cialis was investigating to see if BOW was passing secrets or their technology to Israel, and maybe she was also doing what she could to keep BOW from developing some technologies in the first place, and some of that out of spite."

"So what's happened now?" I asked.

"The FBI is confident that BOW is not helping any foreign powers, nor do they have moles inside the company spying on them and passing on technology to anyone." said the DepDirector. "Todd Burke and Barry Oliver are working with Jack Muscone's team, and Seth Warner is not as involved as he once was. He's running the charitable organizations founded by his grandfather, Conrad King. After King's suicide and Superior Bloodlines being demolished, you can bet we thoroughly checked out those charities, and they're completely on the up-and-up."

"Anyway," continued the DepDirector, "Neither Todd Burke nor Jack and his team think BOW Enterprises was breached, especially it's R&D division. Whatever the Cialises were looking for, they didn't get."

"No, they didn't." I replied. "And I think that's because James Cialis warned BOW Enterprises. Warned them against the Government, warned them against his wife May and against Agent 'Warspear', a.k.a. Timothy George Pierce. And that may have gotten James executed by his wife."

Laura looked surprised by that comment. The DepDirector did not.

I looked at Laura and said "If James tipped off or helped Zion Dynamics, and then he came around and helped BOW Enterprises against this new CIA Director's pitbulls, then I can see this Hand Grenade with a Bad Haircut, the new and current CIA Director, ordering James Cialis's death... for helping Jews."

I saw Laura and the DepDirector's eyes meet, and an unspoken communication between them. I said nothing. I didn't need to. They were not in the presence of an Agency of the Weak Minded.

"Don, let me ask you this." said the DepDirector. "You've got this Mullen investigation probing into you much more than they're even thinking about the Governor. You've got Senator Russell and BigAgraFoods both scared of you and hostile to you, and wanting to do something about it. And you've got some people in Washington, D.C. that have never forgiven nor forgotten some of the things you've done, including the Dana Fox beatdown. They haven't forgiven me for some things, either, so you're not alone. My question is: who among these is the worst threat to you?"

I pondered for a moment and then said "In the short term, the Independent State Counsel. If he manages to get the Special Grand Jury he's calling up to indict me, and for anything more than a traffic ticket, then there will be hell raised until I'm suspended, and that is what will ultimately happen... either the Governor will cave to political pressure and suspend me, or the Town & County Council will force the Sheriff to do it... and my damaged backbone is sturdier than either Governor Jared's or Sheriff Allgood's, these days."

"In the longer term," I said, "I think I'm beginning to fear what is happening in Washington. I know you guys went and talked to the CIA Director, but I don't trust him to abide by that agreement he made with you. And we've destroyed not one but two CIA-based rogue cells in the last few years... and I fear that they were just the tip of the iceberg..." I let the sentence hang.

"What about Senator Russell?" asked the DepDirector. "What about BigAgraFoods, BigPharmaCorp, BigRoadAndRailCorp?"

"The companies seem to be waiting to see what Russell does." I replied. "Russell seems to be waiting to see how the Independent State Counsel thing works out. If that takes care of their problem, i.e. me, then they go about their corrupt ways. If that doesn't work... and I'll tell you now it's not going to... then Russell may turn to Washington colleagues to help eradicate their problem. And we're back to your buddy the CIA Director not keeping his agreements, and things getting ugly."

I finished up: "So I guess I should ask you guys what you know that I don't know and need to know."

"Before I answer," said the DepDirector, "how is it all going to go down?"

"I think Robert Mullen is going to start taking his shots soon." I said. "I think the part pertaining to me will be done by August 1st, if not earlier. And while that's going on, the Washington Jew-haters will be biding their time, making their lists and checking them twice, and making their plans that will happen later on down the road."

Laura spoke up: "There are two other issues you need to consider, Don. You too, William. First, we had some information that Julie Newton was pulling Senator Russell's strings, and that he knew his life depended on his usefulness to her. At the time, keeping Jared as Governor offset Lt. Governor Graham Collins and gave Russell the excuse to remain in the U.S. Senate. But Newton is dead now, and Russell has no one controlling him... and both Russell and Collins know that they have to get Jared out of there, and soon."

"The second thing," Laura said, "is the 'Sandusky Secret', the Harlan-Gonzales scandal. The threat of its exposure has held the politicians in our State in check for a long time. But it's very possible that the secret could come out. Jan Camp will probably stay quiet, but her lawyer Gwen Munson has no reason to do so, and Robert Mullen is about to hit you and the Governor with the Rodman-Braselton case again. Glenn Alberts did his job throwing the Jan Camp case, but he can be pushed by both sides. And one day, it's going to serve some politician, at some time and some place, to reveal the scandal for that politician's gain."

"Are you getting any information or signals that the scandal is coming out?" I asked.

Laura shrugged and said "I'm not sure. Dr. Lionel Carmela has been getting active, lately. He is a radical Leftist, and he virulently hates the University's sports programs. He thinks Chief IV, the Bulldog mascot, should be euthanized, and all the athletic programs as well as the ROTC programs shut completely down. It's like water trickling slowly towards a deadly chemical... when it hits, there's a huge explosion. If this scandal ever reaches Carmela's ears... there will be an explosion---"

"And that could happen?" I asked, pressing my wife.

"If you're asking if I have any 'inside baseball' on that," Laura said, "the answer is 'no'. But University President Wellman has been almost paranoid about it since you solved the 'Pink Panther' case and the secret began coming out. We've been watching Carmela, especially since he ran for that Council seat. If he starts getting active beyond his duties as head of the Political Science Department, we'll start to worry."

As the DepDirector nodded, I was thinking to myself that Laura knew more than she was telling me. And the fact she wasn't telling me was a cluuuuue in itself to what was really going on.

"Okay," said the DepDirector, "so Mullen is the first hurdle. What can we do about him?"

"Nothing." I said with alacrity. "We can't touch him. The most insidious thing about all this is that our enemies are using the processes of the law itself to try to crush me and the Governor. The tools meant to protect the People... from the investigation services to the Grand Jury to the Courts of Law... are being used to harm good people that they hate for not being in jackbooted lockstep with their point of view. Our only hope... my only hope... is that there are good people that will resist the actions of the Corrupt." The DepDirector and Laura nodded, the looks on their faces solemn.

"Okay, you didn't answer my question." I said. "What do you guys know that I don't?"

The DepDirector gave me his 'pursed' smile, then said "Senator Nunn has obtained some information about BigAgraFoods that to my knowledge has not come out at all. Lloyd Feingold, the CEO of BigAgraFoods, contacted Senator Nunn. Feingold said he believes that information is being kept from him despite him asking for it. He believes that a cover-up is taking place within BigAgraFoods, and that he, Feingold, is being set up to take the fall for it all. I'm going to be meeting with Mr. Feingold very quietly and privately, to hear his story and to advise him on what to do. Anything I should ask about specifically?"

"You might not want to ask Feingold about it, sir," I said, "but independently find out everything you can about one Mitt Bain Willis, who is the BigAgraFoods President. Word I have is that Willis wants to run against Nunn, to take that Senate seat back for the Establishment Elites... and if you want the definition of an 'Establishment Elite', Willis's picture is in the dictionary as that definition. Willis will do anything to squash anything that might come out that would stop his plans..."