The Sugar Daddy Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned her over without leaving her pussy. Her ass was so divine he shivered from the sight of it holding her hips firmly in his hands he pumped into her once more until his squelching assault produced still more climaxes from her delicious pussy. He fondled her tit with one hand and slid the other inside her sopping panties and began masturbating her as he continued to thrust wildly into her. Her hot tight pussy was unbelievable and pulsed like a vibrator around his cock. His swollen balls slapped her clitoris as she begged him to bring her to orgasm after orgasm. She was insatiable and his cock had swollen beyond recognition.

As he grew tired from the intensity of the session he pulled from her and lay back beckoning her to ride him. As she straddled him he gazed up at her delightful breasts and cupped them in his hand lovingly. He was already planning to cum all over them later that evening. She slid his cock against her wet panties and let him feel the dampness as she slid the shiny fabric across his aching cock.

" I want you to cum in me now!" She purred. He held his breath as he felt her guide his cock's thick head into her once more, watching her face contort with the strain of the entry of his massive thickness into her tiny hot hole. He felt her inner labia stretch around him and her vaginal walls swirl with dampness as he slid inside her deeper and deeper until he felt her cervix touch his tip and his hyper swollen balls touched her sweet ass. She giggled sweetly.

"Mmmmmm you're such a big boy and so gentle and hot. I want to feel you explode in me. Do you like my tight little pussy? Do you want me? Want to cum in my hot, hot cunt?"

She rose up on him as he fondled her magnificently firm round tits eagerly. She gyrated and rocked on the tip of his cock letting her abundant juices drizzle down his thick black shaft. He could only groan as she began her sensual ride she slid up and down his shaft clamping and loosening her grip on his thickness to let more of her own excitement roll down his shaft in a torrent of sticky wetness. She reached down and began to masturbate herself ass she rode and erupted into sobbing and shivering as she came with increasing intensity her ass bobbing up and down on him faster and faster. She came violently and her pussy clamped his cock even more tightly and she collapsed on him panting and kissing him passionately. Then when she regained her breath she turned around and bounced on his cock so that he could see her heavenly ass rising up and down on him. He felt the stirring inside like an impending hurricane building in pressure. He leaned forward and pushed his cock deep inside her and took her breasts in his hands. She leaned her head back and panted as she too began to orgasm.

'I want to see your beautiful face when you cum in me.' she panted breathlessly.

As she came she manipulated her leg so that she could turn around to face him and then lay back with her shapely legs spread as he leaned into her pressing deep inside her the pressure unbearable. They kissed urgently and he pulled his cock back to her entrance as she writhed in pulsating pleasure. She shivered from the emptiness of her hot cunt, which gushed like a stream. When he entered her again he did so with long hard deep strokes his balls slapping her with a force that triggered a series of blood curdling screams of joy from her.

" I want you cum in me cum in my hot wet pussy, fill me with cream, Mmmmmm cum in me!"

He felt the pleasure fill every nerve ending like his whole body was immersed in a warm spring. He felt himself shake to the core, his cock throb uncontrollably and with each throb his body felt the waves of endorphins fill his senses. Then he came spurting two years of pent up desire into this delectably nubile goddess. He thrust hard and deep burying his cock in her luscious well of desire. Each spurt of his cum elicited screams of pleasure from her as her tasty pussy vibrated around each throb pulsing in unison then clamping tight around him.

When the session finished it was as if Marcus had been there. Heidi had pulled up her hem and had masturbated as she spoke. Her sweet panties were soaked with her reminiscent passion. Marcus had difficulty calming himself, he was over excited and the erection that filled his pants was undying and aching to the point of painful. He sat behind his desk to hide his desire and brought Heidi to consciousness slowly allowing her to regain her own composure. She had after all relived a torrent of sexual; activity and each time she orgasmed her own fingers had been active and she had cum many times in the long session. Marcus was dying to masturbate to relieve his frustration,

It was plain to see that Heidi after a break up sought after older men and that the quality of the older men she had encountered as lovers had given her a thirst for good passionate sex. That wasn't the problem she had presented this as an addiction. It wasn't until the third session that this problem became clear.

At the third session Marcus tried hard to induct her and start the session quickly so he did not dwell on his own desires while she was conscious. He had taken great pleasure from watching her masturbate and reveal her sexual activity to him. He found she occupied every waking moment and filled his dreams with erotic fantasies. He was becoming addicted to seeing her, listening to her.

' How many older men have you had sex with this week Heidi?'

'It's hard to say, probably seven or eight. I just don't count really. Most nights I go to sleep with a man and most days I have long lunches. Mmmmmm I just can't help myself.'

'When was the last time?'

It was at work actually, an hour or so ago with my boss. I tried to stop having this affair with him, he's married and oh I just couldn't help it we kissed and then he turned me around and we kissed as he pressed against me and moved me back to lie back on his desk. He spread my legs and began kissing inside my thighs until he found my panties with his lips. I was in raptures as he pressed his lips against my moist folds and suckled my sensitive clit through the soft silk panty. I came quickly and violently and no sooner had one orgasm swept me than he slid my panty aside and swirled his tongue relentlessly over my dripping cunt and teased me to another lancing his tongue into my tight hole flickering over my labia and clit until I was reduced to a squealing shivering mass of desire. My panties were soaked in cum and when he finally released me from his delicious embrace, I was aching for him to fuck me as soon as possible. All hope of resisting my addiction or even the conscience of ruining someone else's marriage vaporised when 'I want you' and opened my legs for him.

He moved between my legs and guided his cock head to my opening. He wetted his cock tip with my plentiful juices and pushed a little into me. I winced. It was so thick. He kissed me ever so sweetly and I relaxed.

'God I want your beautiful cock inside me.' I purred. He moved more into me parting my labia and pushing past the moist tight opening. He knew I wanted it I was so wet I was dripping between my thighs as he entered me.

'Fuck me, I want your big old cock inside me, I want you fuck me hard. Give me your huge cock.' I screamed.

He moved more rapidly deeper inside me encouraged by my talk. I bucked at him and then he began to fuck me slowly and deliberately more and more and more cock pushing inside me until he touched my cervix and then he began a rhythm that sent me wild with screams and pulsing orgasms. My pussy gushed uncontrollably as he fucked me screaming out

'Oh God you're such a hot little girl.' 'OOH you're so damn tight.'

He adjusted my legs and fucked me in all kinds of positions his hot thick cock never leaving me. All I could do was beg him to fuck me as he shifted position and teased me by pulling his cock almost free of my tight hole and then slamming it into me like a pile driver. 'Cum in me.' I screamed as he turned me over and beckoned me to bend over on my hands and knees doggy style over a chair. He grabbed my ass cheeks and fucked me hard and deep and I almost passed out from the pleasure. He came in me so hard.

'And that was just before you came here?' Marcus asked incredulously.

'Yes.' She replied.

Marcus scanned her clothing and noted the wrinkles in the normally immaculate dress. That was the last session with her. She phoned in and cancelled the next appointments claiming to feel better about what she did and felt better about herself. Marcus was perplexed about the result but knew the avoidant behaviour of addicts only too well. There was something else that worried Marcus too. After she left several of his other male clients also stopped seeing him. These were men in their late forties early fifties mostly with problems with depression and marital disorders mostly of a sexual nature. He noted that their appointments seemed to coincide with Heidi's either before or after. He wondered whether she had claimed them as her victims. Well she was the best cure for a mid life crisis he had ever met, he thought very little about it except he still had her as a star in his fantasies and her stories haunted his sexual dreams and waking desires for some time afterwards. Marcus did not see her for almost two years until by chance he met her at an art exhibition.

She was even more beautiful at 25. She had blossomed into magnificently generous breasts. Her clothing as always emphasized her appeal and the short red halter dress she wore clutched and separated her hot boobs. Marcus recognised her thick nipples that traced an outline in the sheer stretch fabric that held them tightly. The dress was split from neck to waist and then fitted tightly around her slender waist and hugged her sumptuous hips and the delightful contour of her exquisite ass. Age had not dimmed the delight of her ass if anything it seemed more pert, more curvaceous. The long shapely legs attracted every male eye in the room.

She made her way over to him across the room. They chatted about her life and work seemingly without reference to her counselling sessions. In the last two years she had started her own PR Company all financed by her male associates. It seemed fucking older guys was turning a profit for Heidi. She had intimated in one of her sessions how these men bought her lingerie and underwear, sex toys and clothing, jewellery, constant gifts of flowers and candlelit dinners she joked that she could have lived entirely on their generosity which at the time was totally unsolicited. It seemed now some of these guys had bankrolled her entire life buying her cars and apartments and investing in her successful business. She had the best financial advice and the hardest working male staff. She had always thought she was sitting on a goldmine she just had to realise that it needed a few generous investors to sink a shaft in her.

Several of the men that had been involved in this transformation for Heidi were Marcus' ex clients. She had made them all her sugar daddies. Marcus couldn't help but admire them what he was unable to do as their Psychologist was improve their self esteem but Heidi's sexual adventures with them made them feel wanted and masculine. They felt the power and intensity of her lovemaking and that boosted their self-esteem. These were wealthy powerful men and they showed their gratitude by showering her with gifts. Marcus realised that what Heidi had thought of as an addiction had become a useful service that men were willing to pay for. It wasn't as if she was a hooker or callgirl it had been her genuine pleasure to be with these guys and it was this realisation that Heidi felt was her cure or at least a validation that what she loved to do was worth doing.

She had always been careful about being a mistress she rarely dated married men who were still in functional relationships she had a kind of morality about that. She didn't want to be a home wrecker. She had also been very careful about the idea that they were falling in love with her and made it clear their relationship was intimate and close but not love. When men inevitably misread lust for love she would break it off with them or offer them the alternative no contact or sex on her terms. It was this pragmatism that saddened Marcus. Why was it that men fell in lust and love with her and yet she never fell in love? The few early lovers of her own age that she had described as love partners seemed to disappear and become non existent over the last few years. Marcus mused over what he heard. Perhaps her love for her dead father was unresolved. She had said that he reminded her most of her father and found it difficult coming to his sessions because of this. Oh well she was no longer his client she was now a beautiful companion whose company he intended to savour. Heidi however had more interesting plans.

She had said to him that often her behaviour with older men needed to be particularly overt otherwise they wouldn't realise she was coming on to them. It caught them off guard and gave them no cause for mixed messages. She ushered him to a small corner of the gallery where they could not be heard and simply said:

'When we were alone together in that consulting room did you ever wondered what it would be like to make love to me? Have you ever fantasized about it? You know I fantasized about you. '

Marcus was flattered and did not even think twice about leaving the exhibition with her and offering to give her a lift home. As they parked outside her apartment she turned towards him looking into his eyes the way she did the first time they had met.

'Marcus, in my fantasy we are alone, like we are now. I take your hand and I place it on my breast like I'm doing now and then move in close to kiss you..."

She kissed him and he felt the sweet, wet, warmth of her lips, and the swell of her supple breasts beneath his hand, the thick nipples rising under his touch. He gasped for breath as he found himself lost in her kisses. Every fantasy he had about her every vision of watching her flooded his mind and rushed into the veins and muscles of his cock, which firmed more rapidly than he had ever experienced. He slid his hand from her slender waist to feel her pert ass cheek. Without a word she took this hand intuitively and guided it beneath her short hem to her panties.

" Feel how wet I am?" she whispered seductively.

He felt the flimsy silk panties grow from moist to sopping beneath his hand and began to rub her clit through the panties like he had done sometimes with his wife. She shivered with appreciative moans that escalated to orgasms almost too easily. Their tongues intertwined, their lips explored each other's necks and ears. He felt compelled to kiss his way to her breasts and tore the brief straps aside to expose them and set about suckling her thick nipples. Rolling his tongue around them sucking them hard as she moaned appreciatively. His fingers entered her tightness and he lanced her with two fingers and slapped her clit with his palm as he rolled her nipples between his teeth. She struggled free of his grip and placed her hand on his throbbing cock and began to unzip him.

" I know you don't think this is ethical but I can't help myself."

She pressed her hand against the thickening cock that lay in his pants and traced an outline with her fingernails as his hands automatically resumed cupping and caressing her breasts. She unzipped him and smoothed back his foreskin and began to stroke him until his breathing indicated his excitement. She tickled his balls with her other hand and pumped his cock expertly. He felt it throb and swell and become rock hard. He felt a shudder as his tension reached breaking point. She broke her kiss and moved her head down so her lips could touch his cock and just as he felt an orgasm was coming to him she took his cock into her mouth sliding it down her throat. Her wet moth touched his flesh for a moment before he was shooting hot semen into her and she sucked at him like a greedy child as he emptied loads of frustrated cum into her. She swallowed and took a quick breath almost gagging from the quantity of his explosion.

" Mmmmmm yummy you are excited."

She sucked him and licked at his cock until his orgasm abated and then slid his cock back into his pants and zipped him in.

' It's the weekend tomorrow. My apartment is on the fifteenth floor 1536. Come visit me tomorrow and I promise you we'll have the best time ever. I've wanted to be with you since the first moment I saw you. You reminded me of my father initially so I was scared of that feeling. But it's ok now I know you are a man who is gentle and kind and I think wants to be intimate with me. So I'll see you for breakfast tomorrow,'

She kissed him again so sweetly and so seductively that he knew he would take up her offer. The throbbing cock in his pants had just had the best blowjob he had ever experienced and now he was going to spend the weekend fucking this vision. Who cared about ethics she was no longer his client after all. Reluctantly he let go of her and watched her heavenly body glide towards the building entrance. Her sweet ass and long legs occupied his dying memory of her as she disappeared into the elevator. The fragrance of her perfume and the taste of her on his fingertips a constant reminder of what was to come. He knew the reason he would not be with her tonight was that she was meeting some other man. It hurt him to think he was waiting in a long line to love her but he wanted her just the same.

The next day came with sunrise and the promise of a sexy breakfast together. The moment he knocked on the door of her apartment any thought of food disappeared. All night he had rehearsed how he would take took her in his arms romantically the way he knew she would like to be held. Marcus imagined that he would kiss every fragment of her bare skin a thousand times and squeeze her luscious nipples until she winced in pain and pleasure. Each step he realised as he planned. He kissed and licked at the tender smooth skin inside her thighs until she was shivering with desire and when his lips finally met her pussy pressed against the sodden silk panties she would scream helplessly.

The waiting had made it all the more erotic, the postponement of pleasure made it all the more exciting. Marcus had waited an eternity to touch her flesh as he did today. He had imagined what it would be like and fantasised every move with her but nothing could prepare him for how horny he was today or how beautiful she was, or indeed how good it felt to touch her and run his hands over her lithe curves and inhale the unique and exquisite scent of her sex. He could taste her juices as they flooded her panties and rolled down her legs as he fingered her super tight cunt. After sex with his wife alone for almost thirty years tight vaginas were a distant memory for Marcus.

Heidi was tight. She was unbelievably tight, her pussy walls pulsed around the two fingers he lanced into her and he felt them close around them as if she was drawing him into her as if she was showing how she could control her muscles to make herself impossibly tight. As he fingered her and sucked at her clitoris through her sodden panties he felt compelled to tickle her asshole. She shivered and moaned and seemed to appreciate it so he gathered some of the wetness that had trickled from her pussy on one finger and pushed it gingerly into her ass.

It was like he had pushed a magic button that pushed them both into hyperspace. She became outrageously excited and came repeatedly gyrating against the finger that he wriggled inside her butt hole. She was on fire and he knew it was time to fuck her now. When the last orgasm abated he removed his finger and spread her legs. She reached down and slid aside her panties and beckoned him to enter her. She took his cock with her other hand and guided it to her wetness. He moved in close to her and she slid his cock between her wet folds back and forth up and down until the wetness sprayed his distorted aching cock, then pulled it towards her opening. He pressed against her and savoured the delicious moment of entry. She was so tight and yet her luscious walls receded as his hugeness entered her. He felt the tightness close around his shaft as he pushed past the tight muscles of the opening and felt the warm delight of her wet slippery cunt tighten around him and squirt from the opening. When his shaft was in her fully and he felt his balls against her ass cheeks he shifted his hand beneath her ass and began to fuck her slowly and deliberately, heeding her cries of delight and increasing and decreasing the tempo as her excitement grew or waned. He shifted her legs around like a rag doll fucking her deep and hard, slow and shallow.