The Sugar Daddy Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rotated into the doggie position and he renewed his enjoyment of gazing at her exquisite ass from behind. This time it was his cock that made her scream and writhe in pleasure. As he rammed her from behind leading to several intense orgasms he gathered wetness on his fingers once again and teased her ass hole once more. Each caress of her anal opening seemed to send her into wild ecstatic cries of passion so Phil slid first one finger then two into her tight ass. The effect was immediate, she orgasmed more violently than he had ever witnessed before. Marcus had made a few dismal attempts at having anal sex with his wife who didn't really like it but was willing to experiment at least early in their marriage. He had always wanted to take a woman from behind he knew it would be deliciously tight and erotic.

This was something quite different. He felt the overpowering urge to fuck this woman's hot tight ass. She obviously didn't find his fingers uncomfortable, on the contrary she loved it! He pulled his cock from her hot wet pussy and his fingers from her ass and watched her shiver as she arched her back like an alley cat wiggling her impeccable ass at him teasing him to re enter her. His cock was slick with her juices he guided it back to her. He slid the tip between the crack teasing her slit and rubbing wetness from pussy to ass hole. She shivered expecting him to enter her hot tight pussy. He pressed his distorted cock against her tight ass hole and she moaned as he pushed past her tight opening. She gyrated appreciatively and pushed back to take more of him into her.

"Mmmmmm cum in my tight ass honey! You know I love it!"

He pushed into her as she collapsed in fits of sobbing shivering pleasure. She loved it all right and he pounded her hot ass as she screamed her way through another dozen of the most intense orgasms he had ever felt.

" Mmmmmm cum in me cum in me." She screamed and begged and Marcus could hardly disappoint the ladies pleas after what had seemed like the longest time he had ever held off from cumming he erupted in her tight ass hole. Pumping inside her as she screamed and urged him to fill her.

Marcus had fucked her for hours and cum several times. This was way beyond his performance at any stage in his marriage. It was true Heidi made him super hot. Was this how all those other men felt each time they fucked her. She made herself into a tailor made personal plaything for male desires. She gave the best head, let men fuck her hot ass and she fucked and teased like a wildcat on heat.

They must have fallen into a deep endorphine hazed sleep mixed with the exhaustion of marathon fucking and when Marcus awoke Heidi was fully dressed again. She knew her clothing added an erotic element to their lovemaking. She knew he would enjoy removing them and teasing her once more. Heidi kissed him as he ran his hands under her loose fitting dress to caress her luscious ass cheeks and to feel the delightful satin that was stretched across it. She fondled his worn out cock again.

'Mmmmmm you are excited do you want me?' She sighed breathily.

He could only nod and groan more helplessly. She slid to her knees as He groaned loudly and she began to slide her moist lips across his swollen cock, covering it with tiny wet kisses. The red lipstick smeared across the stiffening cock. She glided her tongue expertly up and down the shaft until it glistened with wetness and red streaks. She blew across the tip and waited for him to quiver with excitement for a moment at the relative proximity of her mouth from his cock. Then engulfed his tip ravenously and began to pump the shaft with her hands swallowing urgent thrusting strokes and squeezing hard with her slender fingers. His tired expended cock grew miraculously under her expert lips and eager tongue.

"Mmmmmm, nummy, nummy, nummy she panted and he could tell she had one hand inside her own panties and as she sucked him and stroked him with one hand and her excited mouth she fingered her clit until she began to moan and shiver.

He could barely contain his shouts of joy as she suppressed her own orgasm with his cock inside her mouth he exploded violently shooting cum into her mouth as she gagged on the rush of juice and his urgent thrusts. His cock slipped from her mouth as she gasped for air and sprayed her angelic face with another excited explosion of jism. The whole weekend was lost to hours of fucking, sucking and anal sex. On Sunday evening Marcus reluctantly went home and made arrangements to see her for lunch on Monday and booked out the rest of the afternoon knowing he might need the time off.

They met for lunch and returned to his office hurriedly locking the door behind them. Today they would live out the fantasy they had both shared when she had been his client. The moment they entered the consulting rooms she turned, smiled and peeled down the panties she was wearing and kissed him sweetly. The touch of her sweet tender lips against him made him almost swoon with desire. With one hand, she unzipped him and with the other, she wrapped the soft, black shiny satin panties around her hand. When she touched his cock and liberated it from its confines he almost exploded on the spot.

'Oh my you are so big. You know because I am a small woman most cocks are big but you are huge. Mmmmmm I would love to have you in my pussy sometime soon. Would you like that?'

He didn't really reply Marcus was always lost for words when she asked him to fuck her he merely grunted, panted and moaned as with the next stroke of her hand the soft flesh of one hand extending his swollen cock was replaced by the satin gloved hand and she began to masturbate him expertly. She slid her spare hand down to her shaved pussy and explored the wetness there and he reached out and groped for her tits and waist helplessly.

'Oh my your big cock is making me so wet.' She cooed.

He touched her firm round breasts and pinched her nipples through the soft bra that covered her supple flesh. As she began to quiver in pleasure, panting and shivering, she kissed him again and he felt his cock throb uncontrollably. As his cock exploded he felt his eyes roll back into my head as the waves of pleasure crippled him. She orgasmed murmuring 'Oh yeah' in a sexy whisper repeatedly, muffled by her kisses. He held her for a moment as they both recovered. The black panties were covered with cum and he had sprayed it all over her dress as well.

He paused for a moment and walked to the window facing the street and opened the curtains she removed her clothing like a stripper performing to an audience her body backlit by the bright light from the upper story window. Marcus gazed at her and imagined the sound of a hundred men moaning at her exquisite naked form silhouetted against the soft light emanating from the window behind her. Her naked form was one of the most breathtaking images he had ever seen. She was so perfect, her skin, her delicious curves, her superb ass, delectable full breasts like dropping mangoes, nipples erect and succulent like pink jelly beans, shapely slender legs, smooth flat tummy. He inhaled her form like an enchanting fragrance as she moved towards him he glanced at her pussy shaved clean like a little girl, glistened with fresh moisture. He panted uncontrollably, shivering with his barely contained lust. She moved toward him and they kissed, and he ran his hands over every inch of her desirable form as they lost themselves in deep tender kisses that breathed desire into every pore of their bodies and awakened their senses.

He cupped her ass cheeks and pushed her against his throbbing hard on and she moaned a little. As they kissed her moist lips sent tingles through him, her tongue lanced his mouth exploring it, sensually imitating the movement of a cock inside her own wetness. As much as he wanted to fuck the living daylights out of her then and there, he struggled to control himself. She hesitated and began to unbutton his shirt and pants.

'I can't wait for your big cock darling.'

She made men feel like she worshipped their cocks. She was the high priestess and her pussy was the alter on which all cocks were sacrificed. He let her undress him and fondled his aching cock. She kept urging him to fuck her and they moved to lie on the large lounge suite. He continued to resist and kiss her enjoying fondling her beautiful tits and rolling the nipples between his thumb and forefinger until they were hard. With his other hand he stroked her moist pussy folds and she let out a couple more 'oh yeah's' as he parted her lips and began to massage her clit. In moments she was cumming again and begging him to fuck her repeatedly. He resisted again. He felt like a teenager on a first date, wriggling his fingers into her vagina and slid first one then two fingers inside her. She was so incredibly tight.

'Feel how tight I am, don't you want your cock to feel that?' She screamed at him, as he finger fucked her vigorously to another orgasm.

'God you are so wet, so tight.'

He panted as I thrust into her deep and fast. They kissed with increasing urgency and her hand stroked his cock constantly but he barely noticed because he was so intent on bringing her off.

'Oh you think that's tight do you? Imagine what your big cock would feel like.'

She teased, and then she clamped down on his fingers like a vice, drenched in her wetness and felt the muscles tighten around them and her pussy almost suck him deeper into her. It was the most mazing control he had ever felt. He wanted to be inside her so badly he could barely control the desire to replace his fingers with his aching cock. As she squealed in another orgasm he began to suckle at her hard pink nipples she shivered in pleasure as he removed his fingers from her cunt and concentrated on sucking her tits as sensuously. She shivered, moaned, and continued to beg him to fuck her. He kissed his way past her tits towards her luscious flat tummy, pausing briefly to tongue her sweet belly button. When he finally inhaled her sweet pussy scent and breathed my warm breath around her slick naked pussy. He blew licked the folds apart, and began to nibble at her swollen clit. She stopped begging him to fuck her and began to shiver with pleasure. Her sobs and cries were no longer the sweet little 'oh yeahs' of her previous orgasms she was begging him to:

'Suck my clit, eat my pussy.' And 'make me cum hard'

He obliged by running his tongue up and down the smooth folds and sucking in the sweet juices between my lips. Lapping at them as she writhed in pleasure.

'Oh that's so good' She screamed repeatedly. He took her clit between his lips, sucked it into my mouth, and then flickered his tongue across the tip and she exploded in his face squirting wildly and screaming incoherently. He released her clit and shoved a finger into her hot hole once more and then resumed licking and sucking her clit and bringing her to the edge of ecstasy for close to half an hour until she was so worn out from cumming that her throat was sore from screaming.

At that point Marcus stopped fingering and sucking her and lay on top of her. His cock between her legs and kissed her tenderly. 'Oh yes please!' she murmured weakly.

The relentlessly hot cunnilingus he had given her had given his cock time to recover from the blowjob she had given him and his cock was fully erect once more. He moved his cock to her sopping opening and slid it across the wetness until the head was lubricated with her abundant juices. Then he slowly and gently parted her labia with the thick, engorged cock and pushed gently past her super-tight opening. She relaxed to allow his thick head to slide into her easily and he felt her wet velvet cunt almost melt away as he slid more and more cock inside her. It felt like he had never had his cock inside a cunt before she was superbly wet and her muscles seemed to vibrate around his cock as it plunged further inside her. As he felt the last few inches, move inside her as if her urgent need for cock sucked it deeper than deep. As his balls touched her ass cheeks, she whispered breathily in his ear.

'Oh God it's so big, so beautifully big! It feels so good. Fuck me hard make me scream.'

He began to move inside her, slowly at first with long gentle but deep thrusts feeling the wetness swirl around his cock and her velvet muscles vibrate around it. Her fingernails grazed his balls teasing them expertly. Her other hand dug her nails into his naked back and as his thrusts became more violent and hard so that the sound of their slapping flesh filled the air to join groans and shouts she clawed at his back in a frenzy like a wildcat. He shifted one hand beneath her, cupped her sweet buns, and increased the speed and intensity of his pounding cock until she was sobbing and screaming.

'I'm cumming, Oh yes, yes, yes, It's so good, so big so hard Mmmmmm yes! Yes! Yes!'

She shouted and screamed in a torrent of orgasms her pussy streamed wetness and with each wave of pleasure, her pussy contracted and pulsed around his cock. He moved her legs around into dozens of positions sideways, split each time attempting to put his cock into her ever deeper and make her cum again. She wrapped her legs around him, as he cupped her ass, and they just rocked against each other as she moaned and held him through a succession of her orgasms.

He found her tiny tight ass-hole with his finger and in the midst of a blood, curdling orgasmic scream shoved his finger roughly into her ass, half expecting her to protest, but rather than complain she let out an excited yelp! It was as if the previous orgasm was foreplay because she came more violently than she had for hours and clawed at his back raking it with parallel lines from her fingernails. He pulled his cock from her and she lay shivering sexily on the sofa.

She reached up and wrapped her arms around him and looked deep into his eyes.

'You know how much sex I have don't you? You are spectacular no man has ever made me feel that good I never wanted anyone so badly as I do you. I can't explain it you make me feel different it's not selfish, not just sex I really want you to just hold me.'

'I'm not even started yet.' He boasted.

They held each other tightly caressing each other gently she brushed the nape of his neck and kissed him so gently as to send shivers through them both. He scooped her up in his arms and carried her petite young body to the desktop as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck and ears tenderly. He let her legs drop and they embraced lovingly then she turned and lay over the desk top he came up behind her, shoved his cock into her pussy deep and fast, and began to fuck her from behind as he had done earlier, once more she orgasmed equally as violently.

'I want you to ride you darling it's your turn.'

She rose up and beckoned him to lie back on his big desk and climbed sexily onto the office chair swaying gently like a pole dancer her hi heel shoes still on her feet amidst her delicious nakedness. She hovered her legs over him and he gazed upwards at her delicious buns and dripping hot pussy and she straddled him eagerly, pausing to kiss him and nibble his ear.

'You're such a good fuck Marcus, now I'm going to give you the best orgasms you've ever had.'

She guided his cock into her willing cunt once more. It was outrageously tight. In this position, she was back in control and she knew it. She loosened her grip on his cock which was throbbing violently each time she contracted her velveteen muscles around it. He reached up and fondled her delightful tits as she began to ride him slowly and deliberately and he let go of her tits as the ride made them bounce and moved my hands to circle her waist and feel her luscious ass pound down onto me. Just as he had when she blew him, he felt himself slip between ecstasy and consciousness. It felt so good! She began to work her magical contractions on his aching cock and after a few minutes of shouting uncontrollably and thrusting, upward to meet her succulent ass she came more violently than ever before.

Her cunt gripped him and sucked him deep inside her and he melted and exploded like a volcano shooting deep inside her as she rocked on me whipping me with her long silken hair, her tits bouncing violently, a shiver gripping her whole body and passing between us as we came simultaneously. He lost track of time and felt his consciousness return only when he felt they were motion less and holding each other tightly. She had collapsed on top of him and was nestled against her like an exhausted child, his cock still buried deep in her, and the waves of endorphins passing over them as they lay exhausted on the desk still locked in sexual embrace.

They lay holding each other for along time and somewhere in the silence of the endorphin bliss she began to cry.

"Was that just good sex Marcus or am I in love with you? Coz I've never felt that good and I don't want this to stop. Tell me you feel it too darling?'

She sobbed more like a child relieved that everything was all right after it had been all wrong. Marcus was confused. It was the best sex he had ever experienced, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever been privileged to touch. If what he was feeling was love then it was very different to what he had with his ex wife. This was fuelled by unbelievable passion. Yes the bubbles of joy were recognisable as love or the seeds of it at any rate. Was it the kind of love that made sex a pathway to having babies that urge to be together so much that they wanted to consummate their love rather than just satisfy their desire? Was it that unselfish pleasure?

'Yes I feel it too Heidi, but I was too frightened to say. ' It's a bit complicated tho' isn't it? I mean I'm twice your age and you like doing this with so many guys. If what I feel is love I'd be so jealous it would be unbearable.'

They sat holding each other until the sun went down wordlessly caressing for hours until Marcus' creative imagination gleaned a solution that was unconventional but perfect.

A week later James Fulson felt the overpowering urge to touch Heidi and reached out tentatively to fondle her firm round tits. He half expected her to stop him but she moaned more sweetly and panted as he pressed his palm against the firm budding tits wrapped tightly in her halter. He felt the outline of a filmy bra and her nipple stiffening against my touch and as He squeezed it he heard her whisper.

' Mmmmmm yes.'

Her kisses became increasingly urgent and feverish and he slid his hand onto her naked thigh and stroked them gently. Again half expecting her to push him away or slap his face for his forward behaviour but he only encountered her legs parting slightly and next moment felt the soft flimsy panties, moisture gathering in them as a result of our intense kissing. He pressed against them feeling the outline of her labial folds and she shivered as he began to rub between them. He found her clit and teased it through the shiny fabric, within moments, she was gripped by a convulsion of pleasure, and a squeal accompanied by an 'Oh Yeah, that's so good.' escaped her lips between her kisses.

She came hard and fast, then again, and then repeatedly as he felt her soft panties grow wetter with each squirt that accompanied her orgasms. The sound of her cumming made him more and more excited too and he slid her panties aside and wriggled his fingers towards her tiny tight vagina, inserting one finger, then another. She was unbelievably tight. His fingers entered her and seemed to melt away as he pushed past the muscles of the opening, shower them with wetness, then close around them like a vice. He finger fucked her to another series of orgasms with her screaming now.

'Oh it feels so good.' repeatedly.