The Sugar Daddy Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus watched on the closed circuit TV. He knew how good James felt and what she was doing for his self-esteem. As therapy goes this was effective but he couldn't help feeling like a pimp. Nevertheless the cost of the sugar daddy therapy sessions more than compensated for his ethical dilemmas and the fact that he could be Heidi's lover and control her wanderlust a little and channel it into something that benefited both was a stroke of genius.

'Oh I want to alright, do you want me to take off my clothes or do you want to do it.'

He came up behind her, unfastened her halter, and zipped down the dress, pressing his fat cock against her delicious ass. He peeled the tight dress to the floor and kissed her shoulders and neck as she ground seductively against me.

'Mmmmmm it is such a big cock.'

He unsnapped her bra, threw it across the room, and cupped both of her firm mounds as he kissed her neck and nibbled her ears. Her pert ass cheeks pressed back against his swollen shaft. He reached down to take off her panties and she grabbed his hand and stopped him.

' Can we keep them on for a while I'd feel better, I mean can you work around them? Maybe after you've made them all wet I'll let you keep them as a memento.'

'Oh God yeah, you're such a sexy little girl. But you'll be lucky if I don't eat them off you.'

'That would be nice.' she said as she turned and began unbuttoning his shirt he helped her with the last few buttons and started to unbuckle his belt hurriedly.

'Don't get too impatient. I thought the joy of older men was that they took their time.' He released his belt and kissed her again as she unzipped me and let his pants fall to the floor. She slid his shorts off and we both stood kissing naked except for the tiny white string bikini panties that covered her sexy ass and sopping pussy.

'I like playing with cock tell me what you like.' She took his cock in her left hand and wrapped her tiny hand around it and I responded with an excited throb. With her right thumb, she rubbed around the tip gently. He exhaled heavily as she teased his cock like a child playing with a new toy.

'Mmmmmm it's so big and hard. I don't know how it's going to go inside my little pussy. You will be gentle, wont you?'

Her left hand cupped his balls and she ran her fingernails across them gently and with her other hand she began to stroke the shaft firmly. 'Is this alright?' She cooed. 'If you keep that up I'll blow my load all over you now. Can we go to the bedroom?'

'I'd like you to cum all over me will you do that some time?' She let go of his cock, took his hand, and led him to the queen size bed in her room.

She lay on the bed and parted her legs.

'Is this how you want me.' She teased. 'Are you going to put it inside me now?'

'No I'm going to eat those panties off you first.'

He climbed onto the narrow bed on top of her dangling his swollen cock against her and kissed her as we pressed our groins together. He kissed down her neck, nibbled her ears, and kissed his way down to her sumptuous tits. He cupped them in his hands, teased the nipple with his lips, and then flickered his tongue around it until she began to shiver and moan appreciatively. He shifted one hand to her damp panties and slid his fingers into her hot pussy once more and continued to suckle her tits, pulling the sweet hard nipples into his mouth rolling his lips around them sensuously, pulling it hard and then letting it go. He flickered his tongue around each nipple, finger fucked her vigorously, and again she squealed and came violently and often.

Marcus switched cameras and zoomed in on her face which winked at him as the man in the room kissed his way down her superbly flat silken belly, lancing his tongue inside it and flicking the diamond stud piercing that shone from her sweet belly button. He continued down to her now dripping panties, breathed in the sweet, sexy scent of her flooded panties. He sucked the juice through them into his mouth and the taste of her intoxicated me and seemed to make me more excited than ever. He kissed her folds through the flimsy wet silk and pressed against her, planting big wet kisses on her pussy as she arched her back to greet his eager lips. She screamed out.

'Oh God it's so good, more!' repeatedly as he nibbled and sucked at her wet panties attacking her clit until she was hoarse from screaming.

He slid the panties aside once more inserted his fingers and as he finger fucked her again swirled his lips and tongue around her clit and labia. Each orgasm seemed to grow in intensity and crash like a wave on a beach, building for a tsunami. The explosion covered his face with a violent squirt of sticky cum and she clasped his face to her pussy hard, and screamed and shouted like an animal.

She kissed him sweetly and began stroking his cock. Instantly it began to stiffen and grow again. She kissed her way over his chest and suckled his nipples. Rolling each one between her lips and teeth and sucking until they became hard, all the time her hand pumped his erect shaft firmly. The lips touched his cock. They were moist and when she planted the first tiny wet kiss on the sensitive tip, He shuddered with joy.

'Mmmmmm it tastes good. I'd love to taste your cum.'

Watching Heidi screw this guy was like poetry in motion she was blowing his mind making him so hot he could barely think of anything else. She led him to pleasure her until she was sodden with desire and then fucked him wildly she was unbelievably good.

She slid her hand under his balls cupping them with one and tickling them with her long red painted fingernails sending shivers through me. Her right hand stroked his shaft gently and she covered his tip with tiny wet kisses. Each kiss became more intense until they were big slurping wild kisses. Her tongue flickered around it too. He was too excited to speak and as the intensity reached frenzied proportions. Her hands, fingernails and mouth were everywhere and I was panting in ecstasy when she finally took his cock into her mouth and began to suck it deep into her, and then pump it with her sweet head bobbing up and down wildly. His cock began to throb uncontrollably. Swollen out of all proportion and streaked with scarlet lip-gloss, he shouted 'I'm cumming.' and she sucked hard as he shot into her eager mouth repeatedly. She swallowed greedily and then took his cock from her mouth and let a few hot shots spray her sexy tits. She smiled and laughed wildly and just said.

' Mmmmmm it so much fun you taste so good. I want to play with your cock all night'

That was what was irresistible about her. When most men had cum and thought the sex had finished she saw it as just the beginning. Men with premature ejaculation problems, erection problems relished her 'never say die attitude' she gave them all so much pleasure they seldom left without having the best sex ever. She attacked his cock again and licked it clean, stopping only to tell him how delicious she thought his cum was, and when she had finished she let him rest for a while.

'I want you inside me now.' She whispered with a hint of begging in her voice.' Reaching down to touch his engorged cock with her hand.

'Ooooooh it so big, does that mean you want me? Do me from behind, I love doggie style it's sooooooo hot, can you do that for me?'

She rolled over onto her stomach and then crouched on the edge of the bed so her delectable ass perched on the edge and he could stand beside the bed and fuck her from behind.

'I never wanted anyone like I want you.' He panted as he leapt off the bed and stood behind her. He pressed his swollen cock tip against the shiny soft surface of her panties feeling the cleft of her ass cheek and pussy part and the sensation of warm flesh under soft silk coursing through his cock. She reached behind and slid her panties aside so his cock touched her delectable pussy flesh.

'Fuck me, hard Honey.' She cooed.

He pressed his cock against her sodden folds and parted her super tight lips with his distended cock tip, the veins swollen to the point of popping. He had never seen it so big and so thick or a pussy so tiny and tight. He pushed past the opening in a swirl of wetness.

'Ooooooh that's good, Mmmmmm it's so big!'

He slid it inside her savouring the hot tight wet velvet that clamped his throbbing cock with its impossible tightness. He thrust into her because he wanted to be as deep inside her as I could as soon as I could. She squealed and moaned.

'Fuck me please!'

She shivered in pleasure and slowly and gently, he began moving inside her pushing his cock deeper with each thrust. He felt her ample juices drizzle from her and she began to moan again like she had when he finger fucked her only this time he was so deep inside her as to feel his hugeness touch her cervix.

As it had felt with his fingers, her pussy seemed to melt aside to take his cock and then reform in a tightly clenched velvet clamp that surrounded his cock in wet delight. Her hot pussy pulsed delightfully around his eager cock and as he thrust into her slapping her clit with his balls she erupted into her first vaginal sex orgasm. She collapsed on the bed with him pressed to her back still pumping her hot cunt as she squealed continuously. He reached around and teased her clit under her panties and the orgasms crashed with a new force one after another. He pulled from her, she begged me to keep fucking her, and rolled onto her back and they fucked facing each other kissing wildly. She covered his neck with wild bite marks and clawed at his back as I shifted her into all kinds of positions pushing and placing her young flexible legs around like a rag doll as he fucked her tight pussy and brought her to orgasm time and time again.

He had been fucking her for over an hour and she lay me down and straddled him.

'Do you like it when a girl gets on top of you?' she teased.

Her desirable lithe form perched across his hips and she rose up and guided his cock in side her once more.

'I'm addicted to your cock; I want you to cum inside me soon.'

She cooed as his cock once again parted her sopping, tight cunt. As she began a slow ride, he clasped her hips and moaned as I felt every ounce of control leave me. He reached up to squeeze her sweet breasts and just as he squeezed the nipples, he felt her gush into his lap and begin to moan again shivering violently as if she was having a fit. Her cunt seemed to vibrate and suck me inside her as if his cock was being drawn into a whirlwind. She fell forward, kissed him and erupted in orgasms and he thrust up at her feeling his own excitement mount.

'Cum in me.' she screamed.

He felt his cock slide deep into her, his balls touching her ass cheeks they were so close, so close that his cock and her cunt ceased to be separate entities and became as one hot sticky mass of pleasure. The endorphins flooded every nerve in his body and brain and he exploded inside her moaning and screaming. Orgasms passed over them both in waves of intense pleasure his cock throbbing and squirting buckets of cum into her eager pussy, which gushed a torrent of pussy juice. As his cock throbbed and swelled, her pussy seemed to contract and pulse around it. The pleasure was indescribable, the climax so intense that the next thing I remember is waking up half hour later with her exquisite pussy still attached to me his cock firmly inside her but -slackened.

Heidi and Marcus became lovers and she managed to confine her sexual exploits with Marcus' 'mid life crisis clients' and run her PR Company. His love was driven by the jealousy he felt each time he watched her screw and her's was enhanced by the most impassioned lovemaking Marcus could muster. Each time they made love was more exciting.

In the mornings somewhere in the conversation over coffee, she would reached inside his robe and begin to caress his cock and kiss him again. ' I love playing with it I can't leave it alone.' She pumped at it vigorously, so expertly he could not believe how good it felt. She gathered the skin around the tip and peeled it back until the glistening head stained and throbbed the blood vessels swelling it. Without missing a stroke, she slid to the floor, guided his cock to her tits, and with one hand slid the straps off her nightie. She clasped his cock firmly, guided it to her nipples, and circled each one in turn with his straining cock tip. ' I want you to cum over my tits soon.' She clenched her small firm breasts together as I pressed his aching cock between them. Her satin flesh clenched tightly around his cock as I leaned forward to fuck her tits. She alternated between wild stroking with both her hands and placing his cock between her tits. His cock began to throb and he lost control quickly and violently. He screamed 'OH God I'm Cumming.' and sprayed her hot tits with load after load of cum. Heidi rejoiced in it as if she was a born again being baptised she rubbed it all over her chest and scooped handfuls into her mouth. When she finally let go of his cock he had almost passed out from the pleasure and she was covered in cum that stuck to her hair, dripped down her chin and glistened on her chest like a new skin.

When she got up off her knees they kissed tenderly for a few minutes and she led him to the bathroom where a spa full of soapy water awaited them. He helped her out of her sexy nightie and she removed his robe as they kissed our way into the spa sitting next to one another. She reached over and turned on the spa and he caught sight of her delicious ass and superb tits as they disappeared under the water. They teased each other, kissed, and fondled ardently for a few minutes and he managed to masturbate her under the water a few times while she fondled his cock under the pretext of cleaning it. He could not believe that after so much sex in such a short time that he was hard again.

'Pussy wants your cock again. Marcus.' She purred as she stood up, froth and bubbles glistening on her lithe shapely form. She straddled him and guided his cock to her pussy and once more, he felt the impossible tightness of her opening crush his thick cock. I entered her fast and deep and she put her arms around him and bounced her tits up and down against me as she rode him sexily once more. She came again and he clasped her delicious ass cheeks and pulled her toward me as she moaned ecstatically. She writhed as he held his cock her deep inside her. He caressed her ass cheeks and teased her asshole with his finger and as he did, she became more excited. He slid a finger into her asshole and she screamed the roof down shouting

'Oh yes I like it in there too do you want to do my hot lil' asshole honey?'

He lunged his finger into her tight asshole as she writhed and moaned incoherently on his cock, which was deep in her pussy. They got out of the bathroom and dried off quickly and continued fucking in the hallway, in the lounge room and the bedroom each time he thrust his finger inside her asshole she got more excited and her orgasms seemed to increase in intensity.

She put on a sexy black bra, panties, then a red camisole top, and a short black hipster skirt. He put on his clothes and they returned to the lounge room to cuddle on the couch. Just like they had in the car the first night they met only this time with the certain knowledge that we were going to have hot anal sex we fondled and kissed each other urgently. They teased each other kissing and fondling like teenagers heavy petting for over an hour. He brought her to countless orgasms and she fondled his cock until it swelled unrecognisably, thick and engorged as it had been so many times in the last twenty-four hours. He began to fondle her top and try to remove it and unfasten her bra but she stopped me.

'I want you to do me fully clothed, except take my panties off.' She panted. Every day was another approach she constantly kept sex fresh and exciting with erotic games and clothing. He reached under her skirt, hooked his finger around the wet panties, and slid them to her knees and she eagerly wriggled out of them. She stood up, reached over the table for her makeup bag, and reapplied her lipstick. She came over to me and slid to her knees as he stood up and took his cock in her mouth again covering it with her hot wet red lipstick. She dribbled wetly all over it and slid her mouth over it sucking his cock expertly into her mouth swirling her tongue around it as she lifted her head back and then sucking hard as it slid down her throat he was so close to cumming he had to use every ounce of strength to hold off. Then as quickly as she started she stopped, stood up and bent over the table.

'Put it in my pussy until it's super wet then fuck my hot tight asshole and fill it with the cum your saving for me.'

He plunged his cock deep into her wet cunt and pressed deep as she wriggled tempestuously against his cock. He slammed it into her a few times until she began to whimper and shiver again, then withdrew it and pressed the tip of his cock against her tiny buttonhole. The tip dripped with her ample wetness, he pushed hard against her opening, and she winced, screaming.

"God it's so big! I love it in my ass do me, fuck me hard and cum in me I'm aching for you.'

He pushed into her tiny tight hole and felt his cock throbbing, aching to release his load but he was determined to give her a good fucking no matter how short. He reached around, pressed his hand against her wet pussy, and masturbated her vigorously and as she began to shiver in an orgasm that met the pleasure of his entry into her sweet tight asshole. He began to move inside her and her screams and shivers built to frenzy. Once more, the sensation of their entwined organs seemed to merge. It didn't matter this was her asshole his welling cock erupted and the throbs met her vibrating hole which closed around his swollen shaft like a vice matching each of his throbs and squirts with its own exquisite muscular spasms. Her orgasm and his intertwined as if their sexual organs were one mass that rippled in unison.

Marcus had discovered her secret, she loved him inside her ass more than anything and few men gave her that pleasure and after she met him she denied most that reserving it strictly for him. Heidi continued to play exciting and imaginative games with Marcus' clients meeting them outside of the rooms too while Marcus felt the pangs of knowing she was with someone else.

On one such occasion that Marcus had her recall through hypnosis.

Heidi wore a skin-tight green pastel halter-top dress that hugged her voluptuous curves like a second skin. Made of sheer stretch cotton it plunged low about her ample cleavage revealing her firm tanned breasts. Martin Peak dreamed of what beautiful lingerie lay beneath. Marcus had promised she would cure him of his sexual problems but he was unprepared for just how beautiful she was or how unbelievable was his cure.

"I know what you're thinking but I'm actually not wearing any panties or bra. I get enough of that at work and it makes me feel so sexy not wearing any. So Mmmmmm you know ready."

He held her and they kissed excitedly as his hand slid up the back of her skirt and onto her bare ass cheeks.

" I'm so wet for you Martin."

He slid his fingers between her ass cheeks and felt the wetness there as they kissed more deeply, French kissing. She ground herself against him and he pulled her dress up to her waist so her naked pussy rubbed against the rising shaft in his shorts. She began to quiver with excitement. She put her hand on the thickening lump and grazed it with her fingernails feeling it swell dramatically with each featherlike touch of her eager fingers.

"Take me to the bedroom I want to suck your hot cock."

He picked her up and carried her slender body to the bedroom laid her down and began kissing between her tits and suckling at her nipples. She fondled his cock wantonly delighting in the swelling giant as it thickened and hardened beneath her touch. As he suckled her glorious tits he rubbed her clit and teased her pussy until she began to shiver and whimper with pleasure and she came. The instant she squealed in pleasure he shoved two long thick fingers into her and she erupted in cries of joy as he wiggled and lanced the fingers deep into her freshly opened paradise. She gushed and bucked at his thrusts and revelled in his excited fondling. He reluctantly kissed his way down to her pussy knowing he needed to taste her but he was entranced by her fulsome bosoms and could have spent the night fondling them and suckling them. He longed to shove his cock between them. When his tongue tasted her sublime juices and his senses filled with her scent he felt the blood rush through him violently in moments she was screaming incoherently. His deft tongue and artful lips eliciting orgasm after orgasm from her in a torrent of wetness that drenched his face and made him gulp down the sweet nectar greedily. She made him feel like the worlds greatest lover. For near on an hour he held her pinned to the bed screaming for him to eat her, until he felt his cock stretching all limits of its own dimensions straining at the seams bristling with blood vessels, distorted and hyper sensitive.