The Sugar Daddy Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had an overwhelming desire to put it between her sumptuous tits and rose to let it flop onto her chest. She held it as he slid it between her firm round mounds, greeting the tip with her wet eager mouth. She pressed her hot tits together as he moved his cock between them shivering with each stroke. Her tongue flickered eagerly across his sensitive tip and her mouth sucked hard each time it entered it. He moaned helplessly as he thrust repeatedly into her mouth and between her tits. It throbbed uncontrollably and as he felt the pleasure mount in his balls she swallowed half his cock and sucked hard. He erupted in her mouth shooting a huge load down her throat then as he pulled back shot another load onto her adorable face then another onto her tits.

She smiled ecstatically and swallowed his first load and greedily licked at the dribbles running from his cock sliding her lips and tongue over it sucking and swallowing. The jism that covered her face and breasts made her look even more beautiful, her eyes lit up and her full tulip shaped lips consumed his cum voraciously.

Marcus buried himself in work as he waited for her to return knowing that once she had been consumed by other men she fucked him like no other woman alive could. He was so in love with her that this strange and wanton relationship was the only one he wanted and she only wanted him with a love that was beyond the extreme sex that filled her existence. The beauty that was Heidi was how good she made everyone else feel when she made love with a man he felt like a man, like a powerful man who made this delicious beauty quake with his lovemaking. For Marcus she was even more special and for them to find each other and fall in love amidst unbelievable lust was a miracle. For Heidi Marcus was the only man who gave her the intimacy she needed amidst the most amazing sex that satisfied her sugar daddy hunger.