The Sultanah Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go inside Sultanah, it belongs to you," Cin said enigmatically. I felt nervous and wondered what possible necromancy could have produced this collapsing wall and this sudden burst of light. But Cin looked at me pacifically and nodded. I had followed her because I trusted her, and I would continue to do so. I stepped through the now-opened wall.

Once I passed inside my eyes rapidly began to adjust. I found that it was not nearly as bright as I had believed it be, it was simply much brighter than the dank corridor that I had exited. Once on the far side of the wall, my eyes were instantly drawn to the ceiling, the source of the light. And I stood, agape. The ceiling was very high, over sixty feet above the spot where I stood. But more impressive was that somehow...the ceiling was water. The light that passed through the water ceiling seemed to move gently, casting waving lines around the entire room that I had entered. The room had a strange, bluish tinge from the light.

After a few moments of absolute wonder, I realized that I recognized the ceiling. Well, not as a ceiling. I realized that it was the massive Fountain of Ceşme which sat in one of the more beautiful courtyards in the castle. It had a distinctive ovular shape that was identical to the roof above me. I was under the fountain. I then gathered that the ceiling itself was not water, but instead some strong, transparent glass. The water sat above the glass and no one looking from above could see through it. But the light filtered through and illuminated the massive cavern below.

After recognizing that feature, I found my eyes falling down from the ceiling. The room was supported in dozens of places by massive columns of polished red stone. The walls were made of a similar red stone. There were many ornate tapestries hanging from the walls and the entire room smelled of rosewater and herbs. Finally, my eyes had adjusted completely to the strange, underwater light and the shock of the room and I found myself looking forward. It was then that I instantly recognized my location, even if I had never been there before.

"Welcome to your harem," Cin said to my left. The room before me was a massive feast for the eyes. There was a large, shallow pool in the middle of the chamber with several ornate fountains. All of the fixtures and stones were plated in gold and polished silver. Around the pool were sumptuous chairs and couches. These were covered with fine blankets and thick, comfortable pillows. Fresh flowers, herbs, and other pleasant flora were set in urns and pots in tasteful areas throughout the room. Several more fountains were interspersed throughout the area but these ran red with wine. The floors were a stunning white marble color that seemed too pure to be real.

But these delights paled in comparison to the true feature of the harem. Dozens of women were in the room. I knew the total harem contained far more, but that most would be in their quarters at any given time. Only a fraction were kept in this area in case the Sultan (or, I suppose, the Sultanah) decided on a whim to take his pleasure. But if these women were but a fraction of my bounty, I doubted my senses could handle the whole.

These women looked relaxed and comfortable in the large, open space. There were women moving languidly in the pool, women curled up on chairs, woman lounging across couches, and other women stood by fountains sipping wine slowly from elegant glasses. The women varied wildly in appearance. Some looked as though they were born in Şehir, with dark hair, voluptuous builds, and dark features. Others looked like they were from the lands where Arkadas' people lived, with light blonde curls or long, straight red tresses. Still other women were even more exotic. Some of the women were tall, nearly as tall and lithe as Cin. Others were shorter and had large breasts and round bottoms. The women were in various stages of undress. Some, those in the fountain mainly, were completely naked and the water beaded on their skin. Others wore skirts with no tops, or loose fitting robes that largely exposed their bodies. The only constant was that the women were uniformly beautiful, though each in a completely different way.

I spent a few moments just gazing at the harem quietly, watching the women speak with one another, smile, and play in the water. They moved indolently, comfortably, and seductively. I was dumbfounded by the scene. The beautiful women, the decadent smells, the gentle sound of water tinkling and women laughing...It felt like I was transported to a different world. Finally, when I recognized that this place was real, I turned to Cin. She was smiling happily at my surprise.

"I never imagined this was here," I said, not sure what else to say. It was true that I knew a harem existed. But I never really thought about it or where it would be located. To think I had walked above it hundreds of times during my life, with no knowledge whatsoever. Cin reached over and took my hand.

"Only the leader of the Empire may know of the location of the harem, as it is the personal property of the crown. The Priestesses of Gunes also guard the secret so that the location of the harem may be passed down from father to son...or daughter, when a new Sultan is crowned. I should have brought you sooner, but the opportunity had no yet arisen," Cin explained carefully. I once again glanced back at the women.

I watched as a tall blonde woman with milky white skin and a gentle smattering of freckles across her nose carefully pulled her loose dress up over her head and let it fall in a pile on the floor. Her breasts stood up tall on her chest and her pink nipples appeared hard in the cool air of the chamber. Her stomach was flat and her legs looked slim and taut. Her body was clean of hair and the small, pink slit of her cunny was now exposed to the room. She seemed not to notice. Instead, she smiled at another woman in the fountain and dove into the water, coming up shortly thereafter, her hair glistening with water, her breasts floating slightly.

"How many of them are there?"

"There are always exactly 111 women in this room at all times. They are here for a few hours and then return to their chambers and are replaced by their sisters. At last census count there were over 3,000 women in total. Some were born into the harem, raised in the chambers, and added to the active members when they reached 18. Most were taken as prisoners during wars, purchased from slavers, or sold by their own hand to pay off their families' debts." I could not imagine another couple thousand women, just as beautiful as these sleeping or eating just a few yards away underground. I was amazed that I had ever seen my father, that he did not spend all his time here. Suddenly, that thought gave me an unpleasant thought.

"Had my father ever..." I asked, not sure how to complete my thought. I waved my arm out at the women and shrugged. Cin laughed.

"Your mother was a...somewhat jealous woman. She forbade your father from visiting the harem (though he did it anyway). When she died he stopped attending in her honor. It has been more than 16 years since your father last entered the harem. Most of the women present during his day have retired (though not all). The vast majority have been added to the harem during those years, in anticipation of a future visit. To that end, most of the women are, strictly speaking, virgins. Though they have used many apparatuses and tools and therefore are well-trained..."

"Well-trained?" I asked.

"Oh yes, trained in the sensual arts from their 18th birthdays or when they are added to the harem if older. They must be going absolutely mad, waiting for an opportunity to finally display their well-honed arts. The training, after all, is very rigorous and these women take pride in their abilities. Several hours of training each day, under the tutelage of the Pezevenk..."

"Who?" I interrupted again.

"The most senior active member of the harem, the woman who has been in the harem longest and the one who is to retire next. She instructs the younger women on the mysteries of sexuality. Though, she is assisted in that task by several of the other veteran members."

"What do they learned?" I asked, spellbound. Cin smiled at me coyly and squeezed my hand.

"Many of the women who enter this room ask the same question. I am told that the Pezevenk tells them what I tell you now: Would it not be better to learn from experience?" she asked. And with that she started to walk into the room. The women, who had clearly noticed our presence but had dutifully ignored us, now turned all at once and faced us.

"Welcome, Sultanah Varis I, to your harem," A silky voice called out. As she spoke, the heads of all of the women dropped in a respectful bow. My eyes instantly flew to the source of the noise.

A single women kept her head up and she was smiling at me. When my eyes met hers, she bowed quickly. She was a slightly older woman, though by no means old. She appeared to be in her mid-forties. But a lifetime of training and care for her body gave her a more youthful appearance. Only a few strands of gray in her long black hair and shallow crow's feet near her eyes gave her away. She was completely naked but stood before me without shame. The woman had large, nearly black eyes, a small nose, and generous lips. Her skin was an olive color, similar to my own. She was around 5'8 and had a thin, slender frame. Her breasts were small, but stood up high on her chest. Her nipples were small and erect. She had a flat stomach but some lines that indicated she had borne a child. Her pubic hair was removed, and she had a tight pink slit between her thighs. Her legs were slender and long, her feet very small. She was a spectacularly beautiful woman.

"Sultanah, please meet your Pezevenk, Tutuklu of Şehir," Cin said, indicating towards the gorgeous woman, "I leave you in her charge. I will be in the passage waiting. Please take your time; I will wait as long as necessary. It is time for my prayers." Before I had a chance to say anything, Cin turned and rapidly left the room. I watched her walk away, my only connection to the outside world. When she returned to the passageway and closed the wall up behind her, I turned back to Tutuklu, who was still standing and waiting for me. She had a serene smile on her face appeared to have an infinite well of patience.

"Welcome," she repeated, "May I make a suggestion?" she added quickly.

"Of... course. Speak freely," I said. It was hard to maintain my imperial dignity in this place.

"Your harem will remain respectfully silent, as they have long been trained, for whatever time you desire. But, it may be more comfortable for you...and for the ladies, if you order them to be at their ease," she said. It was only then that I looked around the room. The light still danced beautifully on the walls, but all other movement was still ceased. The women still had their heads bowed in obedience to me. I felt an incredible wave of power: any man on Earth would envy me this room, this level of control. I felt a chill run down my spine. But I shook it off, this feeling was unseemly.

"Oh yes, I hadn't noticed. I am sorry," I said, feeling a bit embarrassed but then regretted my apology. It was not proper before these women, "At ease," I said. The women raised their heads and it was like they had become unfrozen in time. They instantly went back to the tasks they had been performing before. They took no actual notice of me, respecting my prerogative to choose when and with whom I would interact.

"You need never apologize to us. If you willed us to stand without moving until our stomachs were empty and our knees collapsed it would be our honor," Tutuklu said solemnly. Such was her skill that I believed she was telling the truth. I looked back at her and nodded as the feeling of power returned to me, in a slightly more controlled manner.

As I considered Tutuklu's words, I recognized that my isolated spot next to Tutuklu was rapidly being invaded. Not that I was swarmed, but the women moved freely around me, their bodies elegantly glided around the chamber. As they brushed near me I could sense their eyes surreptitiously slipping over me. I figured that they were well-trained because while I was sure they were looking at their new Sultanah primarily out of curiosity, most of them managed to place a hint of repressed desire in their gazes. I did my best not to stare at any of the women, to maintain my power with an aloof attitude. But this was the only thing that I could manage. Now, so close, I could smell the scent of their skin and feel the ripples of their movement. I stood in the midst of the overwhelming femininity and soaked it in.

"We are very glad you have chosen to join us this day," Tutuklu continued, "It has been far too long since we have been visited by the Sultan. We had heard rumors from the priestesses who bring us our food that the new Sultan, or Sultanah, was a beautiful woman and that it would be a pleasure to serve her. I see that the reports were incorrect only in that they failed to capture the depth of your beauty." I felt myself blushing at the compliment. It should have felt transparent and forced, but Tutuklu's smoky voice sold it as authentic.

"Thank you..." I said. Not sure if I should return the compliment. But Tutuklu kept speaking in a manner that felt fluid rather than impertinent. It was clear why she was in charge.

"How may we serve you this day?" she asked with a sultry smile. I knew enough about this place to know that, as the Sultanah, I could ask for anything I wanted. Food, wine, pleasures of the flesh. These things belonged to me. But I was still shocked by the beauty of this place. Just a few hours earlier I had literally been under attack. Now I was in a place designed for relaxation and it felt somewhat unnatural. I thought of Arkadas and wondered how she was doing. I felt a slight pain in my hand despite Cin's competent, perhaps mystical, efforts. Tutuklu, having been trained for decades in the art of pleasure and ease, evidently sensed my discomfort.

She tossed her head to the side seductively and her long hair tumbled over her shoulder. She smiled at me sweetly. "Would you like for me to make a suggestion? The girls are very excited you are here, I am sure I know how best to...use their talents. Of course, if you ever disagree with any of my choices, all that is required is the slightest hint of a word and your wish shall be granted," She suggested. She spoke in such a soothing, relaxing manner that it felt wrong to deny her. Further, despite my various concerns, I was extremely curious. These women were beautiful and they belonged to me. Tutuklu was so gorgeous; I wanted desperately to do anything she suggested.

"Yes, that would be lovely," I said, trying to act as though I maintained composure. Tutuklu winked at me as though we were sharing a secret. Then she turned slightly (her surprisingly pert breasts bouncing as she moved), clapped her hands twice, and whistled. Seamlessly, two naked young women seemed to drip fully formed out of the mass of the crowd and stood on either side of me. I had never noticed either of them before, but that was not because of any lack of appeal on their parts. One of the women was short and voluptuous with brown hair, gray eyes, a long nose, and large, full, soft breasts. The other was slightly taller with pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes, and small breasts. I assumed I had not seen them because Tutuklu had not willed me to see them. They bowed slowly, their eyes lowered deferentially, and took my arms.

"Good morning Sultanah," they said in unison, both had youthful, girlish voices but they spoke with great dignity. I nodded to them. Each took me by an arm and began to walk, pulling me forward without seeming to pull me. Their skin felt incredibly smooth against my arms and they smelled lovely, like roses with something more...animal just below the surface. They did not speak further, but walked in long, delicate strides. I did not even really pay attention to where I was going, I felt like I was floating with them. Eventually, we came to a stop. We were standing just a few feet away from the central fountain. A large, luxurious couch was directly next to us. It was a very long sofa, the back rising high, the arms extending only about half of its length, and the foot stretching out for several feet.

"May we disrobe you?" The blonde girl asked sweetly. I looked down at my long red robe. I knew what was underneath. An exposed secret, the source of my worldly power and shame. But, for the first time, I did not worry about it. The harem was highly trained, they knew better than to be shocked by my appearance. In fact, they had likely been specifically briefed on the...unique aspects of my anatomy. Or I suppose I should just say cock. I could be as free with my body as the other women here. Freer, in fact, because I could take it wherever I desired. It felt oddly liberating and I felt myself breathing a little easier.

"Yes," I said and then made it an order, "Disrobe me now." The women did not waste a moment. I quickly felt their hands about me, pulling at fabric and loosening the various knots that held my robe in place. Their hands moved so carefully and quickly that the various pieces of fabric seemed to disintegrate. Before I knew it, my robes had been removed and had been discreetly taken away. I did not even see where they were taken, they would be returned to me when I needed them. Only the bandage on my injured hand remained, but I found I barely noticed. It no longer hurt. I forgot about my clothing entirely, I was completely naked in the midst of the harem. My clothing had been loose and the morning had been...eventful, so I had not bothered to secure my cock. Now it was hanging limply between my legs. I saw that both of my attendants were looking at it briefly. They did not stare, but they did not bother to hide their gaze.

"The rumors are true," one said. For a moment I felt disappointed. It was not that they sounded disgusted, but that they had failed to ignore my cock entirely.

"Your body is beautiful as we had been told. So perfectly proportioned, voluptuous. And perfectly designed so that we might give you pleasure," the other said, as she spoke she ran her tongue along her upper lip and the other girl moved her hand slowly across her breasts, moaning slightly. I did not speak, but instead nodded. I felt the tension leaving my body. Better than ignoring my body, the harem seemed to want (or were capable of persuasively pretending they wanted) my body.

The two women turned me now towards the couch. Tutuklu had apparently shadowed our movements, though I had not heard or noticed her. She must've moved quickly because she had slipped into the couch while I had been getting undressed. She lay luxuriantly on the cushions, her hair fanned out across the pillows and her breasts. Her nipples sticking up between the strands of her black locks. My breath caught in my throat as I saw her legs were spread wide with once hooked up over one arm of the couch. This position had managed to pull her lips apart, exposing the soft, pink flesh of her cunny. I saw her cunny glistening in the wavy light of the room and felt aroused by her desire (or amazing ability to feign desire). My heart was hammering and I felt the blood rushing to my face. I had never seen any woman of any age look more alluring. She was a vision of sensuality

"Come place the back of your head here, I will give you a massage," Tutuklu said softly and gestured languidly toward her cunny. I no longer thought about what I was doing or why. I had felt the immense erotic authority of this place and I was willing to allow myself to slip under its spell. I walked over to the couch, led by my attendants, and climbed up on top of it. My knees sank into the plush fabric and my hands rubbed against soft pillows.