The Sultanah Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she moved away, I felt sudden burst of new sensations. Like a pack of ravenous wolves, the pig-tailed girls and the short-haired woman had waited until the right moment to strike. Now that my body was clear, they moved at once. My balls fell from the short-haired woman's mouth and her hand shot up quickly, wrapping around the sensitive shaft of my cock. At the same time, the two pigtailed girls sat up quickly and leaned down towards my belly. At the same instant, all three women began to lick. The short-haired woman sucked at the tip of cock (making me squirm in lovely agony) while the other two placed their tongue on my stomach. They were all finding my seed, I could hear them slurping at it and I could feel their tongues against the parts of my skin that contained it. It had dripped out of Tutuklu and they wanted it badly. I could hear them moaning with joy and see their bodies shivering as they tasted at my juices.

But I also heard a slight splash. While I enjoyed the feeling of the women cleaning my body with my tongue, I followed the sound of the splash with my eyes. Tutuklu had waded out into the pool directly in front of the sofa. The Blonde and the Brunette were both on their knees now before her. They looked up at her expectantly. I watched her ass shake as she walked languidly through the water. Finally, she turned and faced me. I saw her smiling at me and she spread her legs slightly, placing her hands on her hips. Her cunny was still full of my juices and as she spread her legs, I watched as it began to drip out of her body, running in a small torrent down her leg. The Blonde and the Brunette noticed as well. They immediately dove for her legs. I watched as their tongues found her flesh and I could hear them moaning with pleasure as they tasted my seed. The Blonde and the Brunette ran their tongues desperately over Tutuklu's body and fought playfully with one another for a slight taste.

For a few moments, Tutuklu and I remained frozen in our spots, staring at each other across the distance. I could feel tongue probing at me and sucking on me (slower now, as they had swallowed down most of my cum and I could see the Blonde and the Brunette fighting for the taste of me. As the seed became rarer, I watched the girls move off in other directions, finding other girls in the room. Rippling like a stone thrown into a pond. I watched as they kissed these girls deeply and I saw my seed spilling into their mouths. I saw the eyes around the room grow wide with excitement at the taste of my seed mixed with the saliva of the other women. Some women seemed to like it so much that they spread my seed back and forth for several seconds, fighting to savor the flavor as long as possible, playing with their breasts as they did so. In fact, some women kissed and swapped my seed for so long that they were essentially forced to share by others, pulled to the ground and kissed passionately. Women of the harem were fighting gain just the slightest hint of the flavor of my seed.

Tutuklu looked absolutely content, like she had never wanted anything more than to feel my seed in her cunny, like she had achieved a life-long goal. I can't describe the feeling I had as I watched and felt these women, falling all over themselves to make me feel like they desired me. But it felt a lot like power. And for the first time, that did not feel like a burden.

* * * * * *

"Have you finished your devotions?" I asked quietly as the door to the chamber opened and I saw Cin, crouched in the darkened hallway praying. She did not squint as she turned to face me, as though her eyes were already adjusted to the blind of light. She was smiling slightly, and looked totally at ease waiting.

"Have you?" she responded, raising her eyebrows.

"Yes," replied, "the harem finished...cleaning me a few moments ago," I said and looked over my shoulder. It looked as though nothing had changed since the door to the harem had first been opened. Once again the harem was going about their business as though nothing had happened. Walking, drinking, and swimming without noticing anything around them. Those who had needed to be cleaning were swimming languidly in the water. Only Tutuklu was not engaged in the farce. She was standing to my side, slightly behind me, looking at Cin.

"Are you sure we cannot interest you in further enjoyments?" Tutuklu asked and I turned to look at her. Her cheeks were somewhat flushed and she looked more beautiful than she had when I first arrived. It seemed she enjoyed my visit. In fact, when the harem had first completed the ritual of sharing my seed, she had offered many additional experiences. For a moment, I had nearly agreed. I wanted to try everything and anything any member of the harem might even being to suggest. But after a moment, I had made the difficult decision to resist. Tutuklu and the harem appeared slightly disappointed but never dared to question my prerogatives. Instead, she had immediately set girls to work collecting my clothes and dressing me again quickly.

"No, thank you," I said, "I would love to stay. But I must get back to business, Tutuklu. But I assure you this time has helped. My mind feels much clearer than it did just a short time ago." I said, telling the truth. I let out a deep breath and it felt like I was using new lungs. Everything felt considerably calmer.

"It was our pleasure to serve," Tutuklu said and she bowed her head. She then turned and walked back into the room and I made my way out into the dark corridor. The door closed behind me. Once it was completely closed, Cin smiled at me conspiratorially.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked and winked. I smiled but did not directly reply. It was a superfluous question, I was sure she could tell simply by my bearing that I had enjoyed myself immensely. In fact, I was already plotting how I would manage to get back to this place, to do this again. Cin nodded knowingly and then she gestured toward the darkened hallway. We turned and started walking through the corridor.

I moved in front while Cin walked just behind me. I could remember the route we took and moved briskly. At first, I found my mind floating back to the harem, wondering what they were doing. Wondering what they would do the next time I came. It felt a smile on my face and let it rest there.

The path in front of me started to wind its way back up toward the ground floor. I had been so enchanted by my memories of the harem that I had hardly paid attention to the gentle rise of the floor. I stubbed my toe hard against the incline and began to pitch forward. I let out a little yell and threw my hand out to the side to balance myself against the wall. I caught myself, but as I did so I felt white hot pain.

I regained my feet and immediately pulled my hand away from the wall. I held up my hand, only then remembering. I looked at the bandage on my hand, I could see a red spot in the middle of it. I had re-opened the wound that Cin had so meticulously cleaned and dressed. The throbbing pain had returned, perhaps worse now because I had aggravated it. All thoughts of the harem quickly slipped from my mind. I thought back to the morning. Just a few minutes ago, that had seemed like a different lifetime. Now it felt like it had just happened. I clutched my hand to my chest and shook my head.

"How is Arkadas?" I asked. I was ashamed of myself. I had so easily forgotten all of the troubles I had left on the surface. I had not thought of Arkadas at all while I was with the harem. Perhaps worse, I had not been thinking about the assassination attempt or my Empire. I had left it all behind. But that was a luxury I didn't have. A heavy feel returned to the pit of my stomach. I didn't know it had been there before, just realizing it now after my brief respite.

"We shall see," she said and I began to speak again. But if Tutuklu could anticipate my sexual anxieties, then Cin could anticipate my political anxieties. She quickly addressed me as though she had been reading my mind. "And we shall see about all of your concerns in due time. But that is not the issue now. All will wait on you, as you are the Sultanah. Bask in this pleasure a moment longer," she said. I was surprised by this, it was Cin who often kept me focused. Was this some kind of test?

"No. I am powerful, but I don't control everything. The world will not wait on me," I said and started walking again, more carefully, up the path. Cin reached forward and grabbed my wrist. Her palm felt hot on my flesh. I turned and looked at her and her eyes were like fire.

"What you say is, generally, wise. It is good that you recognize the limits of your power. Your father had to lose a war to learn his bounds. But you fail to recognize all of your limitations, and not merely the political. You cannot lead with righteousness if you are losing your head," Cin said. I thought back to my meeting with the Peers earlier in the morning, allowing the

"I know that," I said.

"It is deeper than you think," Cin said, releasing my wrist now, "The position of Sultanah is a lonely one. It entails stresses and concerns that most people cannot imagine. It is a role that many desire, but few can truly master. And one cannot master the office of Sultanah without constant attention and focus. And, Sultanah Varis, you cannot maintain constant attention and focus on your tasks if you do not love them."

"Love dealing with the Peers?" I snorted and Cin quickly nodded her head.

"Yes. Not for their sake, but for the sake of your people you must love the interplay of the politics. And you must love every other aspect of being Sultanah, so that you can devote your everything to it. Your people deserve it. And Gunes deserves it. And that is why it is important to realize that not all aspects of being Sultanah are a chore. You need not work to love everything. A wise Sultanah know that a trip to the harem on occasion is not an indulgence. It is a necessary to relax the mind and body and to give you pleasure so that you can then love the more difficult aspects of your reign. It provides you with joy that you will then you to lead your people."

I saw the light in Cin's eyes grow dimmer in the dark as she finished speaking. I felt the impact of her words. I could feel the wisdom in her explanation and I felt some of the guilt that accompanied my trip to the harem subside. I did not forget Arkadas, or the Peers, or the marauders, or the food, or my lack of allies, but I allowed myself to think of the harem as well. I thought back to what Tutuklu and the others had done, masking movements to make the whole appear more perfect.

"I had never thought of it that way," I said finally and Cin shrugged nonchalantly as though I would have figured it out on my own at some point. The throbbing in my hand become less intense and I started to work my way back up the path again. "I do feel more in control now. I was ready to leave when we went to the harem, to get away. But it feels right to return now, to get to work. I guess that is what you meant."

"Do not forget this lesson Sultanah," Cin said seriously behind me, "if there is anything else that I might do to protect your strength and manage your sanity you must not hesitate. Good management of the realm demands it." I had never thought of that either. All I need to is ask, as something could be mine. Just as it had once been for my father. I smiled a little, not really sure that I needed anything now. But suddenly, a small burst of inspiration hit.

"Well, actually," I said, and I made a brief suggestion.

"Consider it done," Cin said. And we made our way back to the world and to the sea of troubles with lighter hearts.

End Chapter 5

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. Especially on a massive project like this, it took a year to write and could take longer to edit. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN