The Sultanah Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I needed something more. Without warning (even to me), my hips started to rise of their own accord. I felt an antsy, squirming feeling all over my body as the tension continued to grow. I needed to move, to do something to lessen it. As I thrust my hips up, I felt my cock slip more rapidly between the lips of the pigtailed women. I let out a gasp, the feeling being so strange. My hips dropped, and my cock slipped back down between their lips.

The pigtailed girls seemed to grasp what I had done before I understood myself. They kept their lips wrapped around my shaft but did not move at all. For a moment, I grew frustrated, wanting to feel their tongues on me again. Then, once again, my hips answered the call, pushing up between their lips, and the dropping back down. As my cock slipped between their lips, the pigtailed girls licked and sucked on my shaft, encouraging me forward. I did not hesitate further. I could not have controlled my hips if I had tried. As soon as my ass reached the couch it bounced back up, thrusting between the hungry mouths of the pigtailed girls. I could see the tip of my cock glistening with arousal as it jerked between them. I started pumping my cock faster and faster between them, thrusting harder and harder. I could feel my large, full balls slapping against their chins as I pistoned between them.

I could feel the tension rises inside of me. My chest felt tight and my breaths were coming in ragged gasps. My breasts were shaking wildly against my palms as I bounced and I could hear Tutuklu moaning gently as I writhed against her cunny. My thrusts were becoming more and more forceful. I felt like my cock was trying to jump out of my skin. I pulled my hips down very far, sinking into the couch. The tip of my cock slipped down between the pigtailed girls' lips (and I felt their tongues slipping across it). I groaned loudly, teasing myself for just half a moment. Then, I started to thrust my hips up with more force than ever before, I felt my cock pressing up between the girls' lips.

But then something strange happened. As my shaft was moving up between their lips, the pigtailed girls leaned back. Their lips slipped off of my shaft and they sat back down on either side of me. I was confused and somewhat angered by their movement, I had been expecting to feel my body sliding between theirs. Regardless, my hips had been thrust so hard that I couldn't simply stop. My ass was completely off the couch, my feet planted in the fabric, thrusting up.

Then, to my considerable astonishment, I felt a silky wetness on the tip of my cock. It was a heavenly feeling and I groaned loudly. I felt a swirling hotness against the tip of my cock as my hips thrust to their apex. My eyes, which had been looking at the pigtailed girl to my left in anger and bewilderment, shifted immediately to determine what was happening. As my gaze found its place between my legs, I was shocked to see a woman, kneeling on the bottom of the couch between my spread legs.

She was absolutely gorgeous; a slim build with small breasts and a round ass. Her skin was a deep, beautiful bronze-black and her hair was cropped very closely to her head. Her eyes were very large, brown, and shaped like almonds. They looked particularly bright and alluring when contrasted with her complexion. But the most remarkable thing about her was that the tip of my cock was buried in her mouth. I had not noticed her arrival in the excitement. Apparently, when the pigtailed girls had slipped back away from my cock, this short-haired woman had slipped onto the sofa and caught my cock in her mouth.

My hips were already lifted to their apex at this point and my legs were shaking. The short-haired woman winked at me devilishly and swirled her tongue around, prodding at my foreskin. I could not bear my own weight any longer. My hips rapidly collapsed underneath of me and my ass fell towards the couch. With incredible deftness, the short-haired woman kept pace with my fall, maintaining my cock's position in her mouth. I felt my body settle on the couch and I let out a groan. But the short-haired woman, amazingly, continued to drop. Her ass stuck up high in the air and her head dropped. Without the slightly problem, her head made its way toward my lap. I watched as my cock disappeared into her mouth and throat, I felt her nose in my bell and her chin pressing into my testicles. I nearly screamed in ecstasy.

The inside of the short-haired woman's mouth felt divine. Her eyes were closed and she was sort of moaning around my cock, sending delicious vibrations throughout my entire body. Her tongue was pressed firmly against the bottom of my shaft, feeling wet and hot. She moved it around slightly, massaging my skin and covering me in her saliva. Her whole mouth felt like dripping fire and her lips squeezed tightly around my shaft. I groaned loudly and shook on the bed.

The two girls with pigtails were no longer licking my cock, but they were not simply watching me. I did not see them move, or even really notice. I had my eyes focused intently on the thick, warm lips of the short-haired woman in front of me, my cock engulfed entirely within her mouth. But the pig-tailed girls were moving. After a few moments I felt a simultaneous cool wetness against each of my nipples. I didn't need to look, I knew the pigtailed girls were once again on their knees at my side, gently suckling my nipples. I arched my back and moaned as the sensation sunk in. Now the pigtailed girls were humming also, sending vibrations down my nipples and soothing my entire body.

I don't know how long we stayed that way, though it must not have been too long. But the intensity of the sensation was so great that it felt like it existed outside time. It felt like it last both forever and for an instant. My nipples were erect and sensitive in the soft, pink mouths of the pigtailed girls. They were sucking gently, pulling my flesh into their mouths and flicking my nipples gently with their tongues. My cock was still buried in the short-haired woman's mouth, her eyes were closed. It seemed she could breathe through her nose or simply didn't need to breathe, she kept me entirely inside of her the whole time. Her throat contracted around me and her tongue swirled against my skin so that while her head never seemed to move, there were constant waves of pleasurable touch up and down the length of my shaft. I felt completely frozen with desire, sprawled on the sofa and just accepting the pleasure.

Regardless of the amount of time, it quickly became apparent that my body could not resist much longer. I had been teased and aroused for so long that there would be no stopping me. Each lap of the short-haired woman's tongue sent me closer and closer to the ultimate pleasure. I felt my breath growing more rapid, I felt my heart hammering more fiercely in my chest, and I felt my toes curling as my muscles contracted. I felt myself gasping, I could feel the pressure building and then...

I felt the trailing tip of the short-haired woman's tongue as it began to slip slowly up the shaft of my cock. I looked down at her, my eyes opening. Slowly, I saw the length of my hard shaft slipping inch by inch out of her mouth. My olive skin looked slightly red and enflamed as it slipped between the woman's soft, brown lips. Her eyes were open now and she looked at me seductively out of the tops of her eyes as she slipped my cock form her mouth. I groaned pitifully as the impending climax faded slightly. As my cock slipped out of her mouth, my skin felt cool from the wetness in the exposed air.

The short-haired woman stopped just as the tip of my cock remained in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around on the tip, probing my foreskin with her tongue briefly. I shook on the bed and she smiled beautifully. Finally, she pulled the last of my cock from her mouth, leaving her lips pressed against the tip in a gentle kiss. My cock glistened with her saliva and was twitching slightly. I still felt intensely aroused as the pigtailed girls had continued to suck on my nipples.

The short-haired woman continued to kiss my cock, by I noticed she was allowing her lips to slide down. I felt her kiss slowly move off of the tip of my cock. Her lips slipped down the shaft of my cock, peppering kisses against the throbbing vein on the underside. She moved slowly, savoring her kisses and moaning slightly. Down each side of my cock she moved, giving attention to every section. After a few moments, I felt her lips press softly against my balls.

I groaned. My balls ached from excitement and the slightest touch had given me a wonderful kind of pain. My balls felt heavy, throbbing against the opening of my cunny. I heard the short-haired woman giggle slightly. I could only see the top of her head now as she had slipped down low, her knees apparently on the floor at the foot of the sofa. I felt her fingers reach up and delicately clasp one of my balls. I felt my hips thrust, but there was no longer anything present to give it resistance, so my frustration just increased. The short hair woman lead forward and I could feel her hot breath against my balls. I knew she opened her mouth and after a moment I nearly screamed as I felt her warm tongue sink into the soft flesh of my scrotum. I felt her tongue grow soft and flat as she began to lap at my balls gently. She placed enough pressure against them to give me that beautiful, painful feeling, but no more. She pushed her nose into my scrotum while her tongue continued to work. Every place her tongue traveled felt wet and hot, even as she left.

I was more than content now to just watch the short-haired girl gently licking and sucking on my testicles. But after a moment, I felt a slight pressure on my shoulders and neck. After a moment, I realized that Tutuklu was pushing me up slightly. I didn't know what she was doing, but following her lead had been divine so far, so I kept going. I sat forward slightly and then Tutuklu reach over my shoulders and pull me back. When she pulled me back I felt my head rest on a soft pillow. Tutuklu must have placed it in her lap when she had pushed me up. Regardless, I was now sitting at a slightly more forward-facing manner and I could see more clearly out over the head of the short-hair woman playing with my balls.

And what did I see! I had nearly forgotten about the Blonde and the Brunette in the pool before me. I had been so focused on my short-haired companion. But my new position, drew my attention back to the girls in the pool. The Blonde was now standing a few feet farther out in the pool with her legs spread wide. The Brunette was sitting in the water between the Blonde's legs. The Brunette's head was turned up and she had her lips pressed against the Blonde's cunny. I could see her tongue working in and out of the Blonde's lower lips. At the same time, the Brunette's hand was reaching up, also between the Blonde's legs. Her thumb had found the Blonde's clitoris and was stroking it in slow, even motions in time with the movement of her tongue. Occasionally, the Brunette's tongue would snake up slightly, finding the Blonde's clitoris and licking it to keep it wet. The Blonde's eyes were closed as the Brunette played with her cunny. Both of the Blonde's hands were up at her own breasts, squeezing them gently playing with her nipples. She moaned loudly while the Blonde manipulated her body.

The vision they presented was undoubtedly alluring. But I would be lying if I said that I managed to keep my eyes on them for long. While looking up, I had caught movement out of the corner of my eye. As a result, I found myself gazing about the large chamber for the first time since I had sat down on the sofa. I was more than a little surprised by what I saw.

All over the chamber, the harem had thrown off the affected aloofness that had characterized their movements since I first entered the chamber. My eyes widened as I saw women, all over the room, consumed by fiery passions. Some of the women were sitting on the floor by themselves, facing me. Their fingers were flying over their cunnies playing with their clitorises or slipping their fingers deep inside their bodies. Their free hands grabbed at their own nude breasts and were pressed into their own mouths, sucking gently.

Still more women had paired up together. I saw many pair lying on the marble floors of the chamber, their bodies looped together in a perfect wheel of pleasure; each woman with her her head between the legs of the other, lapping gently. Other women sat on their asses on the cold marble, their legs spread, while their partner lay on their stomachs between their legs, licking them gently. Other pairs sat side by side, their legs overlapping, their arms crossed, and their clitorises and cunny's manipulated by mutual touch. Some of these pairs pushed deeper, their fingers pressing deeply into each other's bodies.

A few women had grouped together in even larger groups. In one spot in the middle of the pool I saw no fewer than six women together. They were a barely differentiated, pulsing mass of legs, arms, breasts, faces, asses, and cunnies. I saw fingers and even fists entering bodies, I saw tongues lapping at skin, and I saw lips pressed firmly to lips. These masses seemed to writhe as one. I wondered how long this had been going on, how long they had been engaged but I had failed to notice because of my own encounters. I lacked the mental capacity at that time to think about it deeply.

It was more than just these sights also. The room was filled with the sounds of women engaged in pleasure. I could hear deep moaning, wistful sighs, and high-pitched screams cascading through the air. Their sounds of bodies moving together created a deep undercurrent to these irregular screams. More than the sound, the air seemed suffused with smells. The gentle, floral smell I had first encountered upon arrival was completely masked now. The room felt hotter and wetter and the primal scent hung heavy in the air. I felt my body reacting to this sudden feast for the senses. Watching the beautiful women pleasure themselves and others while the beautiful women sucked on my nipples and my balls seemed to infuse my every atom with energy.

But then, after just a few minutes of watching my harem, something seemed to block my view. It just sort of glided in front of my eyes. Before I even had a chance to figure out what it was, I felt a slight pressure on the tip of my cock. My eyes still adjusting, I felt the pressure build on my cock. I felt a warm tightness wrap around the tip of my cock and then slip easily (but tightly) down over the rest of it. Finally, I realized what had blocked my vision, someone had come from out of my eye line and straddled my waist. My cock had just slipped inside of a tight, inviting cunny. I felt my backbone turn to butter and I lolled my head to the side, feeling the realization ripple through body.

But I kept my eyes forward, trying to figure out who it was. I saw large, pert breasts covered slightly by long, beautiful dark hair. I saw a well formed chin and a sensual mouth. I saw bright eyes and a knowingly look. I saw Tutuklu! She smiled down at me, arching her back and forcing more of my hard cock into her tight cunny. She let out a sigh.

"Oh Sultanah, it feels so wonderful," she moaned. She leaned forward slightly now and I felt her hands land on my breasts, her palms against my nipples (I hadn't even realized the pigtailed girls had gone). Tutuklu's own breasts shook alluringly in my face.

But it was now that I felt her skin against my breast that I realized what I was feeling and seeing was impossible. I turned back and looked over my shoulder, where Tutuklu was supposed to be. But instead, I saw pillows, nothing more. I looked to my sides where I could still feel Tutuklu's legs against my sides. But now I found the pigtailed girls, their arms pressed against my sides, keeping me from noticing that Tutuklu was gone. Somehow, she had slipped out from behind me when I was distracted. Now she had slipped on top of me. I felt my mind whirring.

I turned back towards her and I noticed once again the intensity of her touch. Her back was arched, pressing her breasts almost into my face and slipping my cock deep inside of her body. She felt so tight and she rocked her hips in a perfect, unknowable rhythm. The inside of her body was slick, but firm, holding me tightly and squeezing my cock. Tutuklu's hands were squeezing gently on my breasts as she rocked. I could still fill the short-haired woman's tongue on my balls as Tutuklu rocked on top of me.

Tutuklu now leaned forward, putting more pressure on my chest. Her long hair cascaded over top over my face, encircling us both in tickling embrace. Tutuklu was smiling. Her body continued to rock on top of me as she leaned and I felt the familiar tension rising inside of me again.

"Oh Sultanah," she moaned, running her tongue along her lips, "It is my right and pleasure as the Pezevenk to accept the first of a new Sultanah's seed on behalf of the harem. Please let me have it!" she moaned. I wanted nothing more in that moment than to lean forward and kiss Tutuklu's plump limps. But it would not be appropriate. Tutuklu seemed, again, to sense my desire. She leaned forward still further, and pressed her lips against my cheek.

In leaning over to kiss me, Tutuklu's ass had pressed down more firmly into my laps. She seemed to squeeze me with her cunny; her body seemed to ripple around mine. She had only been on top of me for a few moments, but I had been teased for so long and her body was so expert that as her lips lifted off of me, I felt the tension rising to a fever pitch. Tutuklu leaned over towards my ear.

"Give me your seed Sultanah, do not hold it a further second," she whispered in a sultry voice. I felt the vibrations of her voice shaking in my ear. That little vibration seemed to click perfectly into place. Into the feeling of Tutuklu's cunny wrapped around my cock, into the feel of her hands on my breasts, the feel of someone's tongue on my balls, the smell of arousal in the room, the sound of flesh and desire lying heavy in the air.

I felt all of the muscles in my body tighten. My hands shot up and grasped at Tutuklu's thin waist, my fingers sinking into her skin. I felt my mouth open as if to scream, but no words came out, only a soft croaking noise. My eyes slammed shut and my toes curled. I felt the sound of her whisper pull all of these sensations together and they worked as one to push me right over the edge, past the point of tension. Release, sweet release from the teasing, delicious agony of the harem. And briefly, release from the pressures of my position and the tension I had felt all morning as a result of my attack. Release from that pressure and a swelling of pleasure, as the joy and sensuality that filled the chamber seemed to fill me up, to replace my anxiety. I felt my cock bulging inside of Tutuklu's warm cunny, stretching her tightness slightly and filling her with my seed. My balls seizes against the short-haired woman's face. I let out a low, whimpering breath as the intense, soothing pleasure of my climax began to subside.

I collapsed back onto the sofa, feeling all of my joints and muscles completely relax. Tutuklu moaned and seemed to whisper a near-silent appreciation for my seed. But she moved quickly. She lifted herself up quickly off of my body. I groaned as I felt my cock slipping from her body and out into the cool air. As Tutuklu lifted from my cock, I felt warmth pouring out of her and onto my cock and stomach. I looked down and saw that my seed had overwhelmed her tight cunny and she was dripping it out of her and onto my body. She did not seem to notice or at least she did not allow it to stop her. She threw her leg up over my hips and stood slightly to the side of me.