The Sultanah Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,896 Followers

"What is it?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper. I leaned in too, my face now just a few inches from hers.

"Your cock," she said and my eyebrows raised. I assumed she was next going to tell me he didn't like a genetic freak on the throne. I would not have liked it, but it would not have been surprising to me. That was the impression I got from most of the Peers. Instead, she said something entirely different, "My husband said that the Priestess of Gunes proved that your cock worked. I think he resented it. My husband claims he had a riding accident right after our youngest was conceived. I think he just can't get it up anymore because he drinks himself into oblivion most nights. Regardless, his cock no longer works. He is jealous of you," she explained, her voice growing thicker and sultrier with each syllable. Her breasts were essentially heaving on the table and I could see her pink tongue looking fat against her teeth as she spoke.

"How long has it been?" I asked, then a moment later, "Since he was injured?"

"Years and years," she said, letting each word drip with meaning.

"That is a very difficult thing for a faithful wife..." I said, raising my eyebrows.

"For all his faults...always faithful," she said. We looked at each other across the shabby table for several minutes. I could feel the blood coursing through my body. It seemed like Kukla was growing more and more attractive by the moment. The air was filled with the scent of her body, delicate and sweet. Finally, without really thinking what I was going to say, I spoke.

"We have talked a lot tonight about what I could do for your children and I am very happy with our agreement," I said, "But lady, as a boon, is there anything that I can do for you?"

It was like my words had provoked something, something that I had hoped to trigger without even knowing it. As soon as the last sound slipped from my lips, I heard Kukla let out a low groan. She stood quickly, knocking her chair back on the floor. She walked quickly and elegantly around the table. As she did so, she let her loose robe slip from her shoulders and fall onto the into a pile, she stood before me now wearing only her tight corset and her white bloomers. Though, "stood" would be an incorrect characterization. She moved quickly around the table until she was in front of me.

Without pausing she dropped down so that she was sitting in my lap. It was a bit of a surprise and I let out a little yelp. She was slightly taller than me and not so small that she could easily fit in my lap and I instinctively wrapped my arms around her to keep her from falling. I could feel her tightly packed flesh and the heat it gave off through the silky fabric of her corset. Her ass fell warm against my lap and her silky leg felt smooth against my own. Her large breasts were essentially pushed into my face and she was looking down at me, her eyes fluttering.

She continued to move decisively before I could even react. She bent her head down and, at the same time, reached her right hand down and grasped my chin. She turned my head upward, facing toward her. I looked into her shimmering eyes and could see her white teeth smiling between her thick lips. Her eyes closed and she leaned forward. Instinctively, my eyes closed as well. A few moments later I felt the long, loose strands of her hair as they cascaded over my face. Shortly thereafter I felt a warm pressure against my lips. I felt Kukla's lips part slightly and sensed the shivering warmth of her thick tongue as it played across my mouth. I opened up to receive her and I felt Kukla's tongue plunge into my mouth. I pushed my own tongue out as well, rising to meet hers. I could taste the sweet, rough sensation of her tongue and I could hear her moan slightly as she tasted me.

The sound seemed to wake me slightly. What was I doing? How had this even occurred? I suppose we had both felt it in the negotiation. It had been building towards something. But, I had assumed, it was the excitement of meeting an intellectual equal and attempting to come to a mutually agreeable contract. But there had clearly been some kind of undercurrent that we had both been riding. In fact, it had almost felt natural when she had come across the table and kissed me.

But this wasn't right. The name Sultan Zina II flashed into my mind briefly. I could not remember the entire story that I had learned from my tutors as a child. But I remember that he had been deposed and executed by a mob of peers led by his younger brother. He was accused of, among other things, seducing the wives and daughters of the nobles and turning them against the throne. In fact, he had allegedly seduced his sister-in-law, the act that ultimately pushed his brother into the arms of the conspirators and ended his reign. This was a dangerous act I was engaged in, tampering with the marital vows of my Peers.

But even as I thought this, I felt Kukla's left hand snake down into the neckline of my robe. I felt her warm fingers press against the taut flesh around my clavicle. The tips of her fingers felt soft, but firm. I felt her hand slipping inside of my robe, pressing against the flesh of my chest and then rising up as it slipped across the swell of the top of my breast. A moment later, Kukla's finger's gently pressed against my already hardened nipple. I groaned and squeezed her tighter. Any ideas I had about the impropriety of my actions or the danger they posed were quickly whisked away. Her husband was an impotent fool. She was a strong, desirable woman. They had no love match. She deserved this for her years of neglect and I deserved it for giving her everything she wanted. I kissed her more deeply now.

I kept my left hand wrapped around her back. She was sitting in my lap somewhat sideways, her legs facing perpendicular to my own. Her body was twisted to face me. Her hand was still slipped, somewhat awkwardly, into my robe. Her hand had moved down entirely now so that it wrapped lovingly around my breast. I could feel my nipple pressing into the flesh of her palm and she was rotating her hand slightly. She was still looking down at me. I opened my eyes now slightly and I could see her face just above me, gazing at me with a fiery, sensual glare. I lifted my right hand up and slipped in around the back of her neck. I pulled her down closer towards me.

Our lips pressed more firmly together and I could feel her body tremble at my touch. Our lips opened together now and I could feel Kukla's tongue eagerly exploring my mouth. I felt its hot thickness slipping around my teeth and pressing against my own tongue. I felt my mouth fill with saliva and I could feel her pulling it into her mouth, tasting me. Her tongue moved in and out of my mouth languidly, touching me all over.

She moved her tongue at the same time she rubbed at my breast. Her fingers now became more responsive. Instead of just running her fingers across my nipple, I felt her take my little node of flesh and rub it gently between her thumb and forefinger. It felt like there was a string attached from my nipple to my cunny and my cock. Every little movement seemed to pull on them, making me more and more excited. My body felt warm all over and I found it hard to keep from fidgeting on the chair. I heard myself moaning loudly now into Kukla's mouth. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, trying to grab some more of the sensation. In response, it seemed, Kukla broke our kiss. She was still looking down at me, her hair (now shaken totally loose) draped around us.

"Ohh," she said, her voice taking on a naughty air, "I had almost forgotten what that was like." As she said these last words, her eyes darted down slightly. For a moment I was not sure what she was talking about. But I could feel pressure in my lap and I realized that she felt it as well. I smiled up at her, keeping my hand on the back of her neck and rubbing it gently. She was still rubbing my breast as we spoke.

"Do you remember what a real cock looks like?" I asked in a heavy voice. Kukla smiled mischievously.

"I think you'll have to show me," she responded slowly. Then she carefully slipped her body off of my lap so that she was standing. She immediately dropped down to her knees on her floor. Now I stood quickly. My robe was not so loose that I could completely conceal my hardened cock. Not that I wanted to. But Kukla could see it poking through the fabric. She reached up quickly, and placed her palm against it. I felt the blood rushing in my ears and my heart seemed to seize. I moaned loudly. Then I quickly reached my hand down and pushed her away.

"Not yet," I said and she giggled in a way that I would not have expected from such a serious woman. Once she settled back down onto the floor, I quickly began to slip from my robe. I had taken to wearing nothing underneath of my robes of late (it did not seem necessary) and after just a few twists and pulls on my clothes, I was standing naked before Kukla. My skin felt cool in the drafty apartment and as I looked down I saw my nipples were hardened, my breasts looked high on my chest, and there were goosebumps on my smooth belly. But if Kukla too any notice of that, she hid it well. Instead, her eyes were glued to my erect cock. My balls were hanging heavy between my legs and my cock seemed to be sticking out directly forward, like it was pointing at Kukla. I could practically hear her mouth watering and she didn't seem to be blinking. It really had been a long time.

"People have told me all my life that I walk around like I have a big set of balls," she said in a dreamy voice, "I always joked that I was too pretty to have balls. I was, obviously, mistaken. Sultanah, you are beautiful." Kukla spoke in a hushed tone, one that seemed to indicate real reverence for my body. I felt my cheeks grow red as I could feel her sincerity.

"Thank you," was all I could manage to stutter. I spoke as I was sitting back down in my chair. The rough material felt slightly uncomfortable, in a good way, on my bare ass. My cock was now pointing up, between my breasts and no longer directly facing Kukla. She looked a little disappointed, inching a little closer toward me on her knees.

"May I..." she said after a short pause, "May I accept my boon?" I looked down at Kukla on her knees, her face looking placid and beautiful, her cleavage heaving in her tight corset. I could barely speak, but I knew that I had to.

"You may take what is yours," I said finally. Kukla smiled and inched slightly closer to me. I felt her knees press against my toes on the floor. She reached up slowly and her hands eventually rested on my knees. Her skin so welcome against my own that just her touch was enough to make me groan. I felt a gentle pressure as Kukla spread my legs open slightly. I felt her body push between my knees. In a moment, she was completely between my legs, my thighs touching her arms. Her breasts were only an inch or two from touching my balls and I felt my cock twitching in anticipation.

"I hope I have not forgotten how this is done," she said slyly. As she spoke, she lifted her left hand from her side. She draped it over my leg so that my thigh was resting in her armpit. Then her hand snaked up over my leg and I felt her fingers slip around the base of my cock. Her grip was delicate but firm and I shivered at her touch. After a moment, she pushed down slightly with her hand. I felt her fingers press deeply into my scrotum, touching my aching balls. The skin of my cock, already taut from my erection, stretched hard against my flesh. I shifted somewhat uncomfortably on the chair.

"It is a pretty cock Sultanah," Kukla said. My eyes traveled up from my own cock and stared into her face. Her lips were glistening with saliva and her hair was pushed seductively over her eyes. She bit her lip slightly and her unobscured eye winked at me slightly. I heard her take a slight breath and her head dropped quickly into my lap.

"Oh Gunes!" I screamed an instant later. I could hardly believe what I was feeling. In an instant, Kukla had taken my entire cock into her mouth! She had essentially slammed into her mouth without a second thought. I could feel the warm pressure as it pressed against the back of her throat. I felt her gag instantly and her throat seemed to close tightly around the shaft of my cock, holding me tight in a particularly wonderful way.

Kukla's eyes were opened and she was staring at my stomach and I could see tears developing. I expected her to pull my cock out of her mouth and let it slip along her tongue, as other women had done in the past. In fact, I was looking forward to the sensation. I was surprised, instead, when I felt Kukla's fingers start to dig deeply into the flesh around my knee. Her body stayed still. Only her head moved. But rather that pulled back, Kukla pushed farther. She drove my cock deeper and deeper into her throat. I felt the tip of my cock bouncing hard against the back of her throat over and over again as she tried to push it farther and farther.

Her throat was making a loud clicking noise in Kukla's throat as she continued to bounce the back of her throat up and down on my cock. Her eyes were streaming with tears now. What's more, all the while she was gagging continuously. Her throat seemed to get tighter and hotter around my hard cock. But rather than stopping this seemed to make her push harder and faster.

The entire time she was moving, I could hear and feel her humming slightly. Even about the clicking sound of her throat, I could hear was sounded like one long moan. This moan seemed to send vibrations throughout my entire body. I could feel the tingling sensation all the way up at my nipples. They grew harder and more sensitive. So sensitive that just the mild breeze from the drafty room seemed to tickle and excite them. I wanted to reach up and play with my nipples, but I was too mesmerized by Kukla's actions and the intense sensations that followed them.

I soon became aware of another sensation. Kukla's constant gagging had apparently been filling her mouth with a thick, viscous saliva. I could feel it dripping out of her mouth and dribbling down her chin. It was pooling in a warmish puddle on the chair, just below my balls. If this bothered Kukla, she didn't show. But the added lubrication seemed to help push my cock harder and more rapidly into her throat. And it made the intense feeling her touch against my cock more smooth, almost velvety.

After several minutes of fucking Kukla's throat, she finally pulled back slightly. The clicking sound stopped. Her lips slipped slowly up my shaft, her tongue running up the length of it as she did so. The pounding pressure on the tip of my cock slowed and I enjoyed the slippery sensation of tongue against my flesh. I heard her take a deep, gasping breath, catching up with what had been lost while she'd repeatedly taken my cock in her throat. Kukla's thick saliva slipped out of the corner of her mouth and dripped down the length of my shaft. I was surprised by how much spit there was, and how thick and warm it felt.

Kukla seemed to notice it as well. A little more than just the tip of my cock was still in Kukla's mouth. Her eyes were still watering and she looked up at me from my lap. They looked so big and glassy as she stared up at me. Then I noticed a suddenly sharp, but not unpleasant, pressure on the tip of my cock. I heard a strange slurping noise. I looked down and I could see the thick saliva that Kukla had pulled from her throat was quickly slipped up my shaft! The slurping noise and the pressure grew more intense and I realized that Kukla was sucking her saliva back into her mouth. Her spit felt cool and deliciously dirty as it pulled in big ropes up the length of my cock. I moaned loudly and felt my body slump in my chair. After a few moments, Kukla had successfully pulled a large amount of her spit back into her mouth, though some of it still pooled in the hairless area at the base of my cock and dripped down my balls.

Despite my expectation that she would stop and rest for a moment, Kukla was instantly acting again. Her mouth was now full of thick, soupy saliva and her lips were wrapped around the base of my cock. I felt my head swim and had a strange, crawling feeling in my lower back as Kukla began to swirl her tongue around the tip of my cock. Her tongue was very knowing, probing my most sensitive areas and slipping around on my foreskin. The saliva seemed to lubricate and quicken her actions as well as add waves of touch and sensation that wouldn't have been there otherwise. The whole while, Kukla was continuing to hum slowly, sending vibrations through her tongue and even through the saliva. My hands quickly gripped the armrests on my chair and I sucked in breath quickly. My nipples felt harder than ever but I was too afraid to grab them, too nervous that I couldn't handle the additional pleasure. For a few minutes, I just let Kukla lick and suckle on my cock, the tension growing greater and greater each second. I was suddenly overcome by the need to make noise.

"Oh Gunes," I moaned instead, "I see how you managed to marry a nobleman!" I was not sure where the observation came from and I wasn't positive that it was an inoffensive remark. But the thought had suddenly occurred that her undeniable skill in the bedroom could have explained her rapid social rise.

Kukla stopped moving for a moment. I whimpered as my eyes shot opened. Kukla still had the tip of my cock in her mouth but she was not long sucking, no longer humming. Her eyes looked sharper now and it looked like there was the barest hint of a smile on her face. Her mouth opened and the thick saliva dropped in a large, slippery blob onto the tip of my cock. It poured down over the tip and ran, warm and slippery, down the length of my shaft. I felt a shiver run down my back as the saliva dripped down around my balls and pulled with the other spit and cunny liquids pooling on my chair.

"I did what aristocratic girls wouldn't," she said simply, more saliva drooling from her mouth and landing on my cock as she spoke. As though that were a signal, Kukla once again drove her head down between my legs. In a fraction of an instant, I felt my cock pressing into the back of Kukla's throat, my balls pressing against her chin, and her warm mouth wrapped around my shaft. I breathed in quickly, having forgotten how intense her actions could be.

Kukla continued in this manner for some time. She would bounce my cock against the back of her throat, gagging and choking but not stopping. The room was filled with the clicking sounds of her throat and the humming she continued to provide. Saliva poured from her mouth and dripped onto my body and her hair had become somewhat wild. Every once in a while, Kukla would stop to catch her breath and pull my cock from her throat. She would suck up all the loose saliva and bath the tip of my cock with her tongue. The room smelled heavily of our arousal. All I could do to control myself was hold on tightly to my chair. I could barely think, I could only moan and feebly attempt to keep my balance.

I don't recall how long this occurred or how many times my cock re-entered the noblewoman's throat. But however long it last, the ending was spectacular. I could feel the tension building inside of me and it seemed to grow exponentially each time my cock slammed into the back of Kukla's throat. The entire length of my shaft felt buffeted by thick, warm saliva. I was groaning loudly and I felt my muscles tightening. Each thrust of my cock seemed to tick up the tension, like a watch being wound. Finally, Kukla pushed my cock all the way into the back of her throat and then sort of shook her head back and forth, rubbing her tongue roughly against my shaft and causing herself to gag harder than before. The pressure this placed on my cock was all I could handle.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,896 Followers