The Sultanah Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers

"Oh fuck Kukla, Gunes!" I moaned loudly. My hands shot up from my sides, grabbing onto Kukla's head and pushing, keeping my cock buried just where it was. I felt my body grow extremely tight and all thoughts outside of my immediate discomfort completely disappeared. My eyes slammed shut and my anus tightened. I felt a sudden, jet-like burst between my legs and I felt a tingling, numb, warmth spread down from the tip of my cock. Is moved rapidly down my shaft and then seemed to spread out all over my body in every direction. Wherever this sensation spread the muscles seemed to relax instantly. I felt the air go out of my lungs as my body grew limper and limper. The only other physical sensation I was aware of was the feeling of hot, pent-up seed pouring from the tip of my cock and spraying into Kukla's mouth.

After a few minute or so, the warming relaxation from my orgasm spread to my arms as well. The muscles grew limp and my fingers fell from the top of Kukla's head. Instantly, her mouth pulled back from my cock and I could hear her breathing deeply from her nose. I looked down at Kukla. Her eyes were slightly red and running, her face was flushed, and there was a slight smile on her face. As her lips slide up the now-sensitive shaft of my cock I saw big globs of saliva and seed pouring out of her mouth and dripping onto my body. Even then, the last few tremors of my orgasm were working through my body, putting a last bit of seed in Kukla's mouth. Finally, her mouth completely slipped from my cock and more of the seed and saliva mixture poured from her mouth in a large glob. It landed wet and slippery on my cock. I looked down at it and saw that it was literally dripping with the juices that Kukla and I had deposited on it.

"Oh Gunes," she gargled around the remaining liquid in her mouth, I forgot how much I love the taste of fresh seed!" Kukla's eyes were enflamed now though less watery. We were both gasping for breath and smiling at one another. The room smelled heavily of my seed, but I could sense something else well. The smell of Kukla's arousal was distinct, a savory aroma. Her breasts were heaving in her corset and she looked wild with excitement. She had leaned back slightly and spread her legs. I could see a patch on her bloomers where they covered her cunny and they were sopping wet, nearly see-through.

"Oh my lady," I said coyly, "It has been years for you. However much you like my seed, I am sure you need more than that." Kukla bit her lower lip, fluttered her eyelashes, and nodded.

"Yes Sultanah, I need it bad," she said. I patted the table in front of me and gestured with my chin.

"Have a seat," I said. I turned now so that I was facing the table. My cock was softening slightly now and it fell onto the hard wooden chair between my legs. There was a thick pool of saliva and seed there and my cock rested in the cooling liquid. I was ready to give rather than receive.

Kukla did not require any additional orders. She quickly rose from her place on her knees and moved over toward the table. She hoisted herself up onto the solid furniture, turned while she did so and placing her ass down on the table top. She adjusted herself slightly and, in a matter of moments, she was sitting on the table, facing me directly in my chair. Her knees were nearly touching my shoulder and from that close spot, the scent of her cunny was even more acute. I felt my mouth watering.

"Let's get these off," I said, my voice sounding thick. I reached forward slowly and slipped my fingers into the waistband of Kukla's bloomers. Her skin felt incredibly smooth and deliciously warm and I felt her shake a little at my touch. She lifted her ass up off of the table and allowed me to easily slip her bloomers down and drop them on the floor.

Kukla spread her legs wide now and inched closer to the edge of the table. I could actually feel the warmth coming off of her cunny now and it was dripping fragrant juices onto the table. I looked down at her cunny and saw that it was tight, red slit with a tiny, hard clitoris. Her cunny was shaven clean in the growing fashion of the day. Her skin seemed to glow with sexual energy. I licked my lips and wanted nothing more than to drop my head between Kukla's legs and taste her sweet body. In fact, I started to lean forward.

"Oh Sultanah, please give me what I need," Kukla whimpered. It felt good to hear her begging for me, but it suddenly reminded me of who I was and what I was doing. I was the Sultanah. No matter how much fun I was having with this skilled woman, she was still beneath me socially. There was no shame in sleeping with a woman below my station, but I could not bow my head between her legs. I sighed deeply, realizing that the interplay between my responsibilities and my pleasures never seemed to become less complex.

Nonetheless, I had promised the lady pleasure and I still desperately wanted to provide it. I leaned forward now but kept my head up. Kukla raised her arms and drew them about my body. I lifted my hands as well. My left hand snaked around Kukla's back, pulling her close. The other, dropped between Kukla's legs. My hand felt the humidity of Kukla's cunny and I could feel her body trembling around me. I looked up and saw Kukla's eyes looking down at me, agitated and desperate. They darted back forth from my eyes and down, trying to see between her legs.

"Yes..." was all she managed to whisper. I moved my fingers forward and felt the tips press into the warm, wet flesh of Kukla's cunny. The noblewoman groaned loudly and I felt her shiver. Involuntarily it seemed, her hips rocked slightly. I drew my fingers up and down Kukla's slit, letting my fingers slip slightly inside of her body. Kukla groaned loudly now and her hips grew more insistent. I moved my fingers up to the top of Kukla's cunny, finding her aching clit with the tip of my finger.

"Gunes fuck me!" Kukla groaned in the back of her throat and her body instantly grew tense in my arms. I smiled, after all I was Gunes' representative. I circled my index finger slowly around on Kukla's clit. I teased her slightly, never moving as fast or as hard as her hips seemed to indicate she wanted. I heard her sighing and felt her body growing more and more agitated with each movement.

"Patience Kukla," I said, adding to the tease.

"Fuck patience, it's been years," she said, her voice sounding more like the street girl she had once been than the noblewoman she now was. I liked it, "I can't..." she started, but didn't go further. Instead I felt her push away from me slightly, sitting back a little on the table. I was confused at first, but I kept my fingers circling Kukla's dripping clit. Kukla's hands flew to her chest. Her tight corset linked in the front and her expert fingers rapidly unhooked the clasps. While I continued to play with her cunny, Kukla tore her corset from her body and threw it to the side her room.

Kukla's skin was slightly was slightly red from the corset's pull, but I was shocked to see how little she seemed to need it. She likely wore the corset because it was fashionable, but even without it her body remained tight. Her breasts stayed high on her chest, perky and alluring. Her stomach was flat. And her hips flared out dramatically from a narrow waist. As soon as her body was free, Kukla took a deep breath, smiled and leaned back towards me.

As she moved, Kukla's breasts were now only a few inches from my face. Her skin smelled of flowers and sweat and it made my head swim. Her nipples were long and a dark reddish color, similar to the color of her tight slit. They were incredibly erect from her arousal and moved towards my lips as Kukla's breasts bounced slightly from her motion. My mouth watered.

It would be improper for me to lick Kukla's cunny, but I didn't see any problem with tasting her breasts. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Kukla knew exactly what I wanted and she carefully maneuvered one of her beautiful nipples towards my hungry mouth. I felt the silky, hard skin press against my lower lip and then pop easily into my mouth. My lips closed around Kukla's nipples and I tasted her salty flavor. I rolled her nipple around on my tongue, feeling its pleasant density. The smells of Kukla's body filled my nose and enhanced the experience. I began to suck on Kukla's nipple, pulling her in to me closer.

While I was beginning to provide attention to Kukla's beautiful breasts, I decided to stop teasing her as well. I turned my palm up slowly and carefully inserted my index finger in Kukla's tight cunny. She let out a gasp and pulled her legs farther apart, willing me to enter her further. She was so wet that my finger rapidly entered her. Her body was incredibly tight, squeezing my finger to the point it felt like the blood had been cut off. Once I reached the point where my finger knuckle was entering Kukla's body, I pushed my thumb hard against her hard clit. Kukla's body went rigid and her nipple shook in my mouth. Kukla groaned loudly.

"Oh Sultanah, that is so good!" she moaned, her hips pressing into me and begging for more. Kukla leaned forward against me, pressing her nipple more firmly in my mouth. She wrapped one of her arms around my shoulder, pulling me in closer. I felt my chin and nose sink into the soft, velvety flesh of Kukla's breast. I sucked on her nipple harder.

We stayed in that position for a long while. I kept my index finger quickly but gently massaging up against the inside of Kukla's cunny. At the same time, my thumb circled her clitoris, staying wet from the overwhelming deluge of juices form Kukla's cunny. My free arm was wrapped around Kukla's body, holding her close while I sucked on her nipple. Occasionally, Kukla would release my head and I would switch between her nipples, giving equal attention to both. Kukla's arms and even her legs were wrapped around me and her body was shaking like a leaf. The room was filled with the sounds of my slurping tongue and Kukla's restless moans. I could smell nothing but the overwhelming power of Kukla's cunny as it grew warmer and wetter. I could feel myself growing more and more aroused as we rocked together, my cock becoming hard once again.

The longer we stayed in this manner, the faster we moved together. I could feel we were building to something, I knew that Kukla was in desperate need of release. Her breathing was growing more ragged and her motions were become even more erratic. I could hear her almost chanting something under her breath and every time her eyes opened they looked nearly crazy with desire. Finally, I was almost certain she was about to cum. She threw her head back, her body went still.

"Oh Gunes, I need more!" she moaned, "Sultanah, fuck me!" I had not expected her to say that. What's more, I had not realized how badly I had wanted to hear her say that. In an instant I had slipped my arm from around Kukla's waist.

I desperately wanted to get my cock inside of her and I pushed back slightly from the table. Kukla pushed back as well and her nipple popped from my mouth. Finally, my finger slipped, white and squeezed, from Kukla's cunny. I stood up rapidly and my hands flew to Kukla's waist. I felt my fingers sink slightly into her warm flesh and I pulled her ass quickly to the edge of the table. Kukla leaned back slightly on the table, her lips curled in a devilish smile and her breast splaying out delectably across her chest. I looked down at my cock. It was still absolutely coated in Kukla's saliva and my seed. In fact, large globs of the thick liquid were dripping off of the tip and splattering onto the flood. I looked down at Kukla's wet cunny and bit my lower lip. I moved forward slightly

"No don't!" Kukla said suddenly. I stopped, very confused. I looked up at her and her eyes were wide, almost as if she were afraid.

"But..." I started to speak, backing away slightly.

"I know what I said and what...we want," she said her face now red, "But I am still fertile. My husband no longer comes to me...If I am with child...her would know." She said. Like me, she never allowed herself to be completely carried away. I respected that, even if I was very disappointed now.

"I understand my lady," I said disappointedly. My hands moved from Kukla's waist and I backed away slightly. Kukla shook her head and gave me a sensual, mischievous look.

"Don't go away Sultanah. I didn't mean stop entirely," she said coyly. She slid off of the edge of the table, her breasts jiggling slightly, "I discovered a method of maintaining my virginity, back before my husband. When I was trying to snag a nobleman but still trying to have a little fun." She responded. As she said that, she turned around and leaned forward. She pressed her breasts down against the tabletop and leaned up on her elbows. Her ass rose high in the air.

"Put it in my ass Sultanah," she said, her voice nearly breaking with desire, "I always came better that way anyhow." I looked down, somewhat surprised at the suggestion, at Kukla's round ass. Her ass was a heart-shaped expanse of tight, olive colored skin. Both cheeks were perfectly rounded and it seemed she had no blemishes. Her legs were in such a position that her ass cheeks had pulled apart. Her little asshole was a small, red bud in the center. I saw that it was glistening in the low candle light of the room. Juices from Kukla's cunny had dripped down over it while she was sitting on the table and filled in the little folds in her anus. My mouth was watering and any disappointment I had felt Kukla's earlier refusal was replaced with a ravenous hunger for her body.

"That's almost better," I said and I lifted my hands and squeezed my breasts slightly, to heighten my excitement.

"I am ready for you," Kukla whispered huskily. As she spoke, she reached back with one of her hands. She pulled her cheeks farther apart with three of her fingers and pressed her index finger against the glistening red bud. She pushed lightly and her asshole gave way easily, the tip of her finger slipping inside. She moaned slightly and moved her hand back to the table. Her demonstration had been clear, she was already warmed up.

I stepped forward and placed my hands on Kukla's hips. I allowed my fingers to briefly dance across the soft expanse of her ass before holding firmly with my right hand. With my left, I reached down and grabbed my cock. It was still slippery with spit and seed and my fingers squished around the hard flesh of my cock. I stepped forward slightly. I groaned loudly as I felt the sensitive tip of my cock press firmly against the bud of Kukla's anus. She groaned as well and pushed her hips back.

I felt a slight pressure for a long moment and my cock bent slightly at the pressure. I could see Kukla's legs shaking and she was moaning loudly. I wondered for a half second if perhaps she was too tight or if the tip of my cock was no wet enough. All of the sudden, I felt Kukla's asshole unclench (I hadn't even realized she'd been holding it). The pressure instantly released and I felt the warm tightness of Kukla's asshole wrap around the tip of my cock.

"Oh fuck, its been too long!" Kukla moaned.

'"Gunes you're tight," I said at the same time. She laughed as she heard me. But I had not been lying. Just as Kukla's cunny had squeezed my finger, I now felt her anus squeezing tightly around my cock. But Kukla's asshole and my cock were so wet with our juices that the tightness didn't seem to matter. It was as though I didn't even have to move, Kukla's asshole just started sucking me into her. I felt my cock slipping inch by inch deeper and deeper into Kukla's asshole. If she felt any pain or resistance, she gave no indication to me. In fact, she writhed on the table and moaned lovingly as my cock disappeared inside of her tight ass. After just a few seconds, I felt my balls pressing against Kukla's cunny. I saw a small amount of seed and saliva squeeze out of Kukla's asshole, it being too tight inside for all of our juices.

"My god Sultanah, that is so good!" she groaned. As she spoke she rotated her hips slightly, letting my cock roll around inside of her body. There was a slight pinch as she did so; it was so tight inside of her. It felt like soft, warm hands were squeezing around the length of my shaft. Kukla's insides seemed to roil, like they were trying to milk my cock. I whimpered at this feeling and moved my remaining hand to Kukla's waist to keep my balance.

Kukla now popped her hips back slightly and I knew exactly what she wanted. Every inch of her body was screaming "fuck me." My legs felt like jelly and I could barely breathe, but there was nothing in the world I wanted to do more. I sunk my fingers into Kukla's flesh for balance and spread my legs slightly. I pulled my hips back a small amount. I felt a release of pressure as a single inch of my cock slipped out of Kukla's anus.

"Oh that is it, now back in Sultanah please!" Kukla moaned. I quickly obliged, as I knew she had been waiting years for this. I slammed my cock back inside of her, feeling tighter than ever before. Kukla squirmed on the table and she wailed like a whore. I pulled my cock out two inches and then plunged it into her again and Kukla seemed to grow even more desperate. Kukla reached both hands back behind her, allowing her breasts and face to lie directly on the table, and pulled her asscheeks apart so I could sink into her even deeper.

Every time I moved, I pulled my cock farther out and slammed it in harder than before. Soon I was simply leaving the tip in before slamming my cock all the way home. Kukla wriggled and screamed and seemed to have given herself away entirely to feeling pleasure. I could move at ease now, despite Kukla's tightness. She was ready to take everything I could give. Neither of us could keep up with this level of sensation for long. As I fucked her harder, my large balls began to swing forward as I thrust in, slapping at Kukla's cunny and teasing her clit. Kukla was nearly in tears from this pleasure.

Just a few minutes after I had first entered her asshole, I heard Kukla's moan change into a new sound. It was a low, rumbling groan from deep in her throat. It came out in one long string. As she made this noise, her body began to tighten. Her eyes closed tightly and her fingers grew white pulling on her asscheeks. Her legs locked up and the noise in her throat grew high pitched. I continued to slam my cock in and out of her body, my breath growing ragged, and she continued to take it without difficulty.

Suddenly, Kukla let out a long, gasping breath. Her body went completely still and she groaned loudly. Then her body flailed and she was chanting "Sultanah" over and over again in a faraway voice. I could feel the muscles inside of her body contracting. Through the thin barrier of flesh, I could feel the muscles in her cunny tightening and I felt the insides of her thighs grow damper as juices poured from it. More importantly, I felt all of the muscles inside her anus tightening. The milking sensation I had felt before grew even more insistent.

Kukla was still in the throes of her own orgasm when her tight asshole caused me to cum again. I thrust my hips in hard as I felt the sensation coming on. I closed my eyes and squeezed on Kukla's body. I felt my balls seize hard against my body and I felt my anus tighten and loosen rhythmically. I felt the vein in the bottom of my cock expand and contract. I felt jets of liquid slipping up from my balls and then shooting out of the tip. That liquid squirted hard inside of Kukla's tight anus. So tight, in fact, that the seed came pouring back out of her, overflowing her insides and dripping heavily onto the floor. And on top of all these mechanical processes I felt the same unworldly, vibrating calmness I had felt earlier. There was no decrease in pleasure or sensitivity; I was euphoric as I came harder and harder into Kukla's asshole.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers