The Sultanah Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers

After a minute or so, Kukla and I both felt our orgasms subside. I was panting and lightheaded so I dropped backwards into my seat. My rapidly softening cock slipped easily out of Kukla's asshole (and felt very nice while doing so). A steady drip of seed poured from her ass as my cock slipped from it. I sat down heavily in the chair and watched as my seed dripped down Kukla's leg. Kukla stayed bent over the table, breathing heavily and issuing an occasional contented sigh. I caught my breath as well.

After a moment, I was able to think again. Had I just done that? How had I been negotiating one moment and then raucously fucking a noblewoman the next? Our discussions had felt like a seduction, but I hadn't really intended anything like this. And yet, I did not regret what had happened. I had given away nothing in my negotiation and gained everything. I had the Executive Assembly in my pocket, a weapon torn from my enemy's grasp and turned on them. In fact, I had gotten more than I had even set out to get (I thought of this while looking at Kukla's round ass). My confidence had paid off. I didn't even need to over plan or decide before hand how I was going to get Kukla in my pocket. I had walked in knowing it would happen and simply feeling that I wouldn't leave until I was finished. I could tell that Kukla sensed that confidence. She had given in to that confidence. And been drawn to it. Knowing I would win made it easier to win. And I got a delightful little bonus out of it as well.

"Most Sultans, I am told, seal their agreements with handshakes," Kukla said suddenly. I looked up and saw that she had turned slightly so that she was looking at me. She was smiling broadly, "I will always prefer Sultanahs, they know just what they want. And what I want." I smiled back and considered the ways in which loyalty is won.

End Chapter 6

*****

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. Especially on a massive project like this, it took a year to write and could take longer to edit. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.

YKN

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,888 Followers