The Tackiest City on Earth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard muffled noises on the other side of the door, and I realized she was crying.

"Saki?" I said, knocking frantically, "Can you please let me in?" I knew I should have been sorry, but I wasn't feeling very guilty at all. I was more upset about the fact that she was taking it so hard than about the fact that I'd snuck on to her computer.

"So you can make fun of me some more? Fuck you, you jerk. That was my private... you had no right! I've always told you my computer is off limits to anybody but me!"

"Saki, I swear I wasn't making fun of you." I said, twisting the doorknob with all my might, "Can you please open the door? I want to talk about this face to face."

Saki pounded her fists on what sounded like a plastic counter, "No! You lost that privilege when you went behind my back! I'm staying in here until we leave!"

I racked my mind for a way to get her out of the bathroom, and took deep breath. "Saki if you don't open this door right now, I will email your stories as an attachment to all our friends. Is that what you want?" There was a sob, and the door flung open.

Saki stood in front of me with tears streaming down her face, and her eyes scrunched up as she shouted: "No you can't do that! If you do they'll know how much of a freak I am! I'm fucking serious Will, you can't. I'm sorry I'm so weird but please-"

Before she could say anything else, and wrapped my arms around her and pulling her into a big bear hug, catching her by surprise and cutting her rant short. She struggled against me, but given that I am a 6'1 guy who works out on a regular basis, and she is a barely 5'5 girl whose only form of exercise is running to and from class every day, it was by no means a fair contest. A penguin might as well have tried to bench press a polar bear. "Saki, you're fucking weird for a lot of reasons, but those stories aren't one of them."

"What do you mean?" She wailed, "If anybody found out... if my parents found out!"

"Found out you have a thing for rough sex?"

"Not just that! A thing for-..." She tried to speak, but the words had caught like a hook in her throat, and she swallowed painfully. She shivered, "Didn't you read it?"

"For being punished? For submission? For BDSM?"

Her reply was whispered, "Yes."

I pulled back a little bit, and looked her in the eye seriously.

"Saki, I honestly don't think people who know you would care. Your friends aren't radical feminists or red neck conservatives. Your parents are modern and cool. As long as you practice this kind of thing in a safe way, I'm sure it wouldn't change their view of you."

"Do you really think so?" She was finally beginning to relax in my arms.

"Of course. Not that I'm really going to tell them, that was just a ploy to get you out of the bathroom. It's entirely your business who you have sex with and how you do it."

We stood there in silence like that as I held her almost awkwardly close like that for a few moments longer. Then we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Room service," the man on the other side announced, "I've got your naan."

I released Saki and made sure to give the man a ten dollar tip. I shut the door as he left, and guided Saki back to her seat with a hand on her arm. I gave her the fresh naan, and watched as she silently scooped up some curry and neatly put it into her mouth.

I watched her chew it. Saki was probably one of the few people in the world who I could stand to watch eat for hours. It was just so neat and surgical, never a drop spilled. I went in for a bite of my own, and I know was not nearly as elegant in comparison.

"I guess we could try it." I said as she went for another bite.

Saki started to cough violently, and a piece of chicken flew out of her mouth. I only narrowly managed to avoid it as it whizzed past my ear and hit the mirror behind me.

"Try it?" Saki looked up at me in shock.

I raised my hands, "Only if you want to. Or are you too good for a white guy?"

Saki let out an angry snort, "That's a cheap shot, Will. You know that not how I am. It's ju- just..." she faltered and looked away, trailing off as she unconsciously bit her lip. Then it seemed like realization she had been looking for suddenly hit her, "That we're not even dating! You're a fucking con artist Will. You're just looking for some easy sex."

I leaned forward and put my hand on hers. "I don't see you as easy sex Saki, and there's a saying that was invented for precisely this kind of situation. Know what it is?"

Saki was slowly turning red, and she shook her head. But her eyes said she did.

I smirked, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

Saki made a little noise in the back of her throat as she stared at me like a shy doe caught alone in a clearing. "But you're my friend, m-my best friend. There's no way."

"I'm a friend you've drunkenly made out with on more than one occasion," I pointed out, glancing up at the ceiling as I fondly remembered the old days when we'd gone to some really fun parties almost every weekend. "That's got to count for something."

I hadn't brought up our teenage escapades in years. Saki was mortified. "I was drunk! You were drunk! We were like sixteen! It's not the same as doing something sober!"

I paused and considered this. "Good point. So how about I order us some wine and we fix that?" I held Saki's gaze as I picked up the phone in my right hand. "Okay?"

"Okay," she whispered.

-

I ordered us a bottle of 2005 Jardins D'Avril red wine, which arrived in a nice little brown package decorated with black ink flowers that looked like a summer garden. It was about six o'clock at this point, and I felt that the night ahead was young and full of promise.

We we did a toast to Vegas and took the first sip. "C'est magnifique!" I liked to tease Saki with French because her comprehension of the language was absolutely abysmal.

"Baguette baguette," she said in reply, and the night whizzed by as we drank and laughed.

By eight, I was well and thoroughly buzzed, and Saki was sitting on the bed on the other side of the room, cheeks flushed light pink and smiling softly.

I pondered her for a minute before I spoke.

"Saki," I said, catching her attention with a smouldering grin, "Take off your shirt."

The expression on her face was like I had asked her to stand on one leg and juggle flaming torches while singing 'Oh Canada' to the tune of 'Eye of the Tiger'. I kept my gaze on her and she swallowed, her arms crossing over her waist as her hands went to her sides, but she didn't make a move beyond that, only staring at me and letting out a breath.

"Take off your shirt and put your hands on top of your head," I repeated, giving her what I hoped was an assertive look, "I want to see you look sexy for me."

With a nervous nod, Saki started to pull her t-shirt up over her head, exposing the flat plain of her stomach, and a lacy pink bra that snugly fit her small, shapely breasts.

It was pretty hot to just be daily wear. Maybe she'd been hoping to get lucky tonight.

I stood up and offered her my arm, tugging her to her feet. "Now put your nose here," I tapped the wall and Saki leaned up against it unsteadily on the tip of her toes. I stepped behind her, and put my hands flat on the the back of her jeans.

"I'm going to take your pants off now," I informed her with a soft whisper, and pulled them down to her knees. She had shapely pale legs and was wearing cute pink panties that matched her bra. I leaned forward to kiss her left thigh, and let out a low breath.

Suddenly Saki let out a strange cry, and grabbed the bottle from off the bedside table and threw it back with her head, guzzling the wine down with urgency.

I grabbed her hand and ripped the bottle away, spilling a few drops on the carpet as I flipped it right side up, and put my arm behind my back where she couldn't reach it.

"What the hell was that?" I demanded, setting the bottle down on the table behind me.

Saki looked at me, giggled, and spoke for the first time, "I'm thirshty is all."

I paused, and then it hit me."Oh god. I forgot how fucking quickly you get drunk."

"Nah Will, I'm not drunk. I'm just a little tipshy," She pushed me against the bed. She climbed on top of me and straddling my lap, grinning like a Chesire cat. "Now are you gonna take me like a caveman takesh his bitch, or am I gonna hafta' do this myshelf?"

I took her arms and flipped us over, pinning her against the bed.

"There's a bit of a difference between tipsy and wasted, Saki," I growled, poking her in the ribs. "I wanted you freed from your inhibitions, not completely fucked over in the head. I'm can't have sex with a girl who is acting like complete a moron."

"Shure you can," Saki encouraged me, "You did it with Tammy all the time."

I smiled, but I was a little bit confused. "I thought you liked Tammy?"

Saki shook her head, "No that girl was a bimbo. You only liked her becaush she had huge titsh." She bonked her head against my chest accusingly, and I laughed despite myself.

"Perhaps." I said, "You're right that she wasn't a major brain, so allow me to correct myself." I leaned down and pressed my face against hers, looking her squarely in the eyes.

"I won't have sex with you when you're acting like a complete moron."

Saki clumsily tried to kiss me, but I moved my head out of the way before she could.

"Seriously Saki, this is coming too close to rape for my taste." I said, rising up now but still holding her down, "I'm not going to be able to fulfil your fantasy tonight."

"But you were the one who got me drunk!" Saki wailed, trying to hit me with her firsts. She pouted her lips, and I had to admit she was a very cute drunk. "I'm not leaving this bed until you do." In response, I released my grip on her and lay down by her side.

"Then I'll see you in morning Saki, because I'm going to sleep."

Saki sniffed, and I could tell she was devastated, but I was sure that was just the alcohol talking and she would thank me in the morning. She grabbed my arm and put it around her, "you can at leasht be a man and hold a girl when shesh in your bed."

She was warm and smelled like strawberries. I closed my eyes and smiled, kissing her on the back of her head. "Okay, goodnight Saki. See you when you're sober."

And together we fell asleep.

- - -

Saki

I woke up in a hotel bed with a sour taste in my mouth and a man's hard body pressed up against me on my left side, his hard cock poking into my leg.

So this was the magic of Las Vegas!

I wasn't usually one to sleep with my boyfriends until we had been dating for at least a few months. I'd decided before we left that I was willing to make a once-in-a-lifetime exemption for some lucky hot guy I met in Sin City, but considering how shy I was with new people and strangers, it'd been more like one of those 'wouldn't-be-nice' type fantasies.

I jack-knifed up in bed eager to learn just what kind of guy my drunken self was capable of bagging, only to see Will's sleeping face pressed peacefully against my breasts.

I took him in for a moment, confused. Lots of curly brown hair. Blue eyes. Sharp Celtic features with a nose just a little bit too big for his face. I had been hoping for tall and handsome, but while Will was both these things, I certainly hadn't expected to see him.

And then it all came flooding back.

"You jerk!"

I slapped his face, and he spluttered to life, staring at me in panic as he backed up against the headboard, and then his expression slowly became one of disbelief.

"Ouch, what the fuck Saki! What was that for?"

"Last night," I said pointedly, waiving my hand at my underwear-clad body, "I didn't end up lying in your bed dressed like this all by myself, you lying son of a bitch."

He blinked a few times, "Oh that. I didn't have sex with you Saki, I swear."

I gave him a scornful look, "I know you didn't Will. That's the problem with you, isn't it? Even after I let you get me drunk as a glass of water... is it because you think I'm ugly or something? It is because my breasts are smaller than Tammy? Is that why?"

Will stared at me for a moment, "Wait, you got wasted like that on purpose?"

"God, how dense can you be?" I got up and fumed like a dark cloud out of his bed, heading for my only refuge in the hotel- the shower. I didn't even bother to get out of my underwear as I twisted the handle and leapt under the stream of hot water that exploded from the nozzle. It soaked through my hair and trickled down my back as I thought back to about a week and half ago, when I'd been sitting in my room studying like crazy for my exams, and I'd got a text from Will asking if I had any plans for the first week of summer.

I'd texted him back no, thinking maybe he wanted to meet up in Toronto for a day or two. Imagine my surprise when he said he wanted to take me on a four day, all expenses paid vacation to Las Vegas. I wasn't sure if he was joking at first, and so I'd declined, but as he'd insisted, I'd caved in, figuring that I could try to have some platonic fun with him during the day and another kind of fun with some other guy during the nights.

So much for that plan!

I took the shampoo off its ledge, and dumped it into my hair, creating a big puffy cloud of lather on my head that probably made me look a little bit like one of the Toads from Mario.

Will was a nosy, pushy, arrogant, mean, know-it-all brain-dead jerk. Of course he'd gone through my private folders, and of course he'd decided to offer me a one night stand like the fucking impossibly nice guy he pretended to be. I was lucky he'd stopped at the first of my stories, because I'm not sure how I'd have been able to stop myself jumping head first off the hotel balcony if he had read the ones I had written about him.

I rinsed my hair, and forgoing conditioner, I grabbed a towel from the rack and started drying myself. I realized to my dismay that I had forgotten to grab a change of clothes from my suitcase, so I was going to have to go get some out half-naked.

When I stepped out of the bathroom, Will was sitting on his bed waiting for me.

"Saki," he said, standing up, "Look, I guess things didn't go the way you hoped they would. I'm just not sure what you want from me right now. You blow hot and cold and-"

I cut him off with a wave of my hand as I bent to get my clothes.

"Forget it Will. I was just being stupid. I just thought that maybe you wanted to be more than friends with me last night, but that obviously isn't true, so don't worry about it. Let's just continue this great vacation we've started and have a lot of fun together, okay?"

"O..kay?"

I grabbed a white bra, a pair of polka dotted panties I thought had been cute when I bought them but now just looked stupid, and a pair of jeans and a black top, and marched myself back into the bathroom. I tried to smile at myself in the mirror as I swept my hair back and started to get dressed, but it came out all lopsided. I played briefly with the notion of putting some orange highlights in my hair because I knew it would annoy Will, who hated the look of artificial colours in hair and especially liked my natural black.

I had just stepped out of the bathroom again to announce that I was going to go off and do my own thing that morning (so I could get away from Will and calm down) when I realized that the bed he had occupied only moments before was completely empty.

I stepped out further to investigate.

I felt someone grip my arm and the back of my neck, and shove me down against the bed. I yelped in protest, but the mattress and the blankets muffled my cries. I strained my neck in an attempt to see my assailant's face, but he held me in place with frightening ease and pressed his mouth to my ear, "Is this what you want Saki?" It was Will.

"No!"

"Is that so?" I felt his hand brush over my lower back. "Okay Saki, if that's how you really feel, just ask me to let you go." I squirmed under his arm but I just couldn't escape.

"What's wrong?" Will prompted, "Don't you want me to let go?"

I was trying to keep my breathing steady. "Will this isn't fair."

"Nonsense. I'm being perfectly fair with you. If you want me gone, you only need to tell me so . If you won't, I'm going to have to continue with your punishment."

His hand came to rest on the back of my jeans. I started to breathe harder, but didn't tell him to get off. I was, to my embarrassment, guiltily enthralled. "What punishment?"

He paused, as chose his next words carefully, hot lips on my cheek, "Your spanking, of course. You've been a very naughty girl, Saki, and I'm afraid I can't just let that slide."

"Pl..." I gulped and tried to speak but it came out as a whisper, "Please."

I heard a smirk in Will's voice as he unbuttoned my pants, tugged them down past my knees, and murmured into my ear, "Please what? What are you saying please for?"

My brain was muddled that I couldn't answer straight away, I started to tremble as I realized what was going to say. "Please... Please Will, I'm re..ready for my spanking."

"That's right, Saki you are."

I let a low groan escape from my lips as I braced myself, and he pulled back and brought a hand down on my ass. It stung, but only lightly. I laughed breathlessly.

"You call that discipline?"

Will growled softly, "That was just my warm-up stroke."

He rolled his arm back and then quickly spanked me harder. I let out a startled cry at how much it hurt this time as the sound of the smack reverberated throughout the room.

"I want you to count for me Saki. We're going to ten."

I took a few seconds to breathe. "T-two" I said quietly.

His stinging hand struck down again, and I tried to jerk away from it this time, but his other hand was like a vice against the back of my neck. "Call me sir when you count."

I ground my teeth, but couldn't complain because it seemed to me that in this context, his natural arrogance had suddenly become really, really hot. "Three sir."

The room echoed again with the sharp sound of his palm smacking against my skin. I squeezed my eyes shut as they pricked and I squirmed against the bed, "four sir."

The rising burn on my ass was becoming almost unbearable as he let down another painful blow, and I felt tears drip on to the sheet covering the bed, "five sir."

I was holding on the bed and letting out slow, shuddering breaths. Perhaps Will noticed my discomfort, because rather than hitting me again, he asked me a question.

"So if I'm sir, what should I call you Saki?" When I didn't say anything, he squeezed the stinging flesh of my ass hard in his hand. "I asked you a question Saki."

I shivered and whispered, "Saki's fine sir."

"Mm, no it's not. Think of something else."

I drew in my breath and let out a small whimper.

"K-kitten, your kitten." I was pale-faced and sweating. I could have said anything else, and I doubt Will would batted an eyelash, but kitten was personal. It was also kind of weird, and I was scared it would make Will think I was kind of weird too.

"Kitten? That's what you want me to call you?" I could hear the smile in his voice.

My face now turned very red, "Please don't make fun of me."

"I never would, kitten. Not about this. It's adorable. Very Japanese."

I growled with as much venom as a girl can when she is being held down and spanked by a man much stronger than her. "Don't bring my race into this," I warned him. Part of the reason I was so reluctant to fulfil most of my fantasies was because I was worried I'd end up with some racist prick who only liked me because I fit the stereotype of a quiet, pretty, submissive little oriental beauty, when in fact I was way more Canadian than Japanese, no matter how much my parents sometimes wanted to pretend otherwise.