The Tackiest City on Earth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I staggered towards the bed, but Will caught me in his arms.

"You're not okay." He said. It was not a question.

I looked up at him and attempted to focus my eyes on his. "I'm fine," I mumbled, "Just let me lie down for a moment." Damn it, I'd just had the most amazing sexual experience of my life, and now I was stumbling around like a drunken idiot!

Will smirked in a way that said he didn't believe me.

"Oh really? Then I'll lie down with you." He pulled us down together and lay out alongside me on the bed. "Don't worry, it's the endorphins. You'll be better soon."

I swear I would have figured that out myself if I hadn't felt like a block of wood.

I heard a sudden high-pitched 'bahaha' noise, and turned to see that the TV was still on, playing another episode of Spongebob. Seriously? How could I have missed that?

I curled up into Will's body, let out a yawn as I turned my head so that I could watch the rest of the show, willing my brain to return to normal before it was over.

- - -

Will

I lay there with Saki watching Spongebob for the better part of an hour, and I couldn't stop replaying the conversation I'd had with my grandmother in my mind. I wanted to fuck Saki again. I wasn't happy to admit it, but I'd taken my anger at my family out on her body, and it had felt fantastic. I'd tried to make her enjoy it too, but at the end of the day, there was no denying that hurting and controlling Saki had brought me peace.

But I'm sure she was too exhausted for another round at this point, so instead I sighed, and made to get off the bed. "I'm going to go take a shower now."

I suddenly felt a strong weight on my arm, and realized Saki had reached out with both her hands to grab my wrist. "Wait, don't go. Stay with me. Please". She let out a sharp, halting gasp, and tears started to run down her cheeks like I'd twisted a faucet.

"Saki, why are you crying?" I said, sitting back down and letting her press her body close to me. I ran a hand down her back. "It's okay. I'm staying. Tell me what's the matter."

She didn't respond except to sob.

I tried to think, and felt a sudden stab of guilt, "Was I too rough?"

She shook her head violently. I gently wrapped both my arms around her as she cried into my chest. "If you don't tell me what's wrong, I won't be able to help."

It took a few minutes, but eventually her sobs became sniffles, and she looked up at me, her pretty dark eyes now swollen red, and took a breath to speak. "It's because... because we're almost over and it only we only just started. On Monday we fly home, and you're going back to Quebec and I'm staying in Toronto a-and... and we're just going to be friends again. I don't want that, I was this."

I couldn't help but laugh a little at her, "Saki," I said, "Saki don't worry. Finding a real partner for BDSM should be no problem at all for a pretty girl like you. I guarantee-"

Saki suddenly rolled back her arm and punched me in the gut.

"It's not about the BDSM you idiot!"

I blinked a few times, slightly taken aback. She sounded very, very hurt.

"If it's not about the BDSM, then what's the matter?"

"It's you, you oblivious jerk." She said, thumping her head against my chest, "You're clueless, clueless, clueless. I've had a crush on you since forever. I watched you go through a parade of girls for years and I never said anything because I knew I wasn't good enough for you, and I knew if you rejected me it was going to ruin our friendship, and now we've had this fling and you just expect everything to go back to normal between us?"

I stared at her for a moment, more than a little bit stunned.

I growled, and slid her between my arms,

Then I growled. "Come here right now." I slid her between my arms and pulled her into my lap, holding her to me so tightly that it probably hurt. I cupped the back of her head, and as she pliantly craned her neck back for me, I gently pressed my lips to hers and kissed her more lovingly than I had ever kissed a girl in my life. I felt her try to momentarily pull away, but I didn't let her until I was satisfied that I'd conveyed my intentions.

Then I took a deep breath.

"Saki, at the reunion today, I had a conversation with my grandmother, and I realized something. I don't like very many people. I can count on one hand the number of friends I'd have been willing to take on this vacation with me. I move between girls like I move between beers and video games. I play with them constantly for a few weeks, and then I suddenly, I become inexplicably bored and just can't bear the sight of them any longer."

Saki started to speak, "If that's how you feel, why didn't you just-"

I put a finger on her lips, "Be quiet and let me finish saying this, okay?" She went silent. "You seem to be the exception to that rule. How old was I when I met you?"

It took Saki a moment to realize I was asking her a question. "Eight."

"Eight. Eight! That means you've been my friend for thirteen years! That's amazing! If keeping me fascinated was a Guinness World Record, you'd be the world champion."

Saki blushed and looked away, and I had bring her face gently back to mine.

"So I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you really think we can work out in the long run, I'm willing to give us a shot. No, not willing. I want to give us a shot."

Saki stared at me, "Really? That's how you feel?"

I nodded, "That's how I feel."

I felt her try to hug me again, but I grabbed both her shoulders and gave her a stern look. I dropped my tone, "I do have one condition. You are good enough for me or any other guy in the world, and if I ever hear you imply otherwise again, I am going to put you over my knee and spank your ass twice as hard as I did this morning. Are we clear?"

I released my grip on her shoulders, and she let out a little happy sound and rested her head on my chest. "Whatever you say Will. I'm all yours."

I put my chin on Saki's head and I cuddled her like that, and we entered that funny space where time doesn't seem to be happening except that it is. It felt like minutes, but part of me wouldn't have been surprised if it had really been hours. I was aware of the warmth of her body against mine, and the sight of the cold, fleeting night through the window, and noises of the metropolitan street that crept into our ears. Just floors beneath us, people gambled, and got drunk, and had sex they would regret the next day, but it seemed to me that didn't matter, because here we shared a private joy in bubble of our own. If it had been possible, I would have liked for the moment to last forever, but I hardly thought God was going to freeze time just for two silly college students giddily caught up in the best discovery of their lives, so I pulled away and gave Saki a mischievous grin.

"... so now, what was that you said earlier about sucking my cock?"

DISCLAIMER: I just want to let you guys know that this is fiction. There is no adult toy shop in Caesar's Palace. I repeat, there is no adult toy shop in Caesar's Palace and this is fiction.

(I wouldn't want to be sued for defamation after all)

Also a big thanks to Shingeki. And FA_JF.

Please comment and tell me if you liked it or not. I have some plans for the next chapter, but I also have tons of other things I want to write and don't want to waste my time on a story nobody likes.