The Tackiest City on Earth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, that's too long. Pick something shorter."

Saki chewed a piece of steak as she thought, "How about Columbus?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Columbus? That's another unusual one."

"I suppose there are better historical figures to choose from than a psychopathic mass murderer," Saki admitted, "I just can't think of anyone cooler right now."

"No that's fine," I said with a smile, "Columbus it is."

We finished our plates and went back for seconds and chatted for awhile. No more mention was made of what we were planning tonight. I suspect Saki didn't want to ruin the magic of the suspense, and for my part, I had other things to think about.

Mid-way through my second plate, I happened to glance down at my cell phone, and I saw the time. "Oh shit, I have to be at the reunion in half an hour."

Saki shared my panic "Go on! Run! Today was really fun. See you tonight."

"See you tonight," I called back, as I hurried out of the restaurant and dialled up a taxi, and I saw Saki blush as the patrons seated at the other tables turned to look at her.

- - -

Millenium Hall was a drab, eerily quite place, doubly so considering it was an establishment in Las Vegas. The lady at the reception watched me sombrely as I came in.

"Hey there," I said, approaching her, "I'm here for the Griffith thing and dinner. Mostly the latter." I smiled amicably at her, but she lowered her head without expression.

"Do you have an invitation?"

"Uh, sure, give me minute." I bit my tongue as I fished around in my pocket, "Aha! Found it. Here you go," I pulled out the crinkled letter and handed it to her.

She looked it over quietly before slipping it into her pocket, "Fine, right this way sir."

She stepped out from behind the counter, and led me down a long grey hallway. We turned a corner, and suddenly there was a big sea of colourful people milling about ahead of us. I could see dozens of familiar faces among the crowd: uncles and aunts, cousins, second cousins, my niece. It was a little bit disconcerting to be a in room with people who all looked vaguely like me. In contrast to their surroundings, they were all dressed in stylish bright suits and sultry designer dresses. Not a single plain black suit to be found. Well except for mine, but that didn't count because I didn't consider myself a Griffith.

I suppose I couldn't fault them for it. The Griffiths were, by definition both obscenely rich and utterly shameless. They never missed a chance to dress up. They were in the gambling business, and prostitution, and probably the drug trade too. In that respect, it made sense that they wanted to look like a bunch of pimps and gangsters.

There was a cluster of them in the centre of the room surrounding my grandfather Monty, who was laughing and holding a shallow glass of white wine.

My grandfather was the best and the worst of them. He'd been born in Wales as the son of tenant farmer, but despite his poverty, had secured himself a place at Cambridge University by attaining the only scholarship offered in Wales at the time, and proceeded to study mathematics. I suppose it was around that time that he realized how lucrative gambling could be, and sailed across the ocean with my grandmother, and together they'd made a family of Griffiths, and then a lineage of Griffiths, and then an empire of Griffiths. That's why I'd studied hard and earned myself a scholarship to McGill university's Journalism program. I didn't want to rely on dirty money when I was getting my degree.

I probably couldn't have been more bored at this point, so to keep myself from yawning, I pulled out my Blackberry and sent a text to Saki. Where are you right now?

The reply came back almost immediately. Back in the room watching Spongebob.

I put the phone back in my pocket, suddenly feeling much more contented. I don't know why, but that little detail made me feel immensely more cheerful.

Smiling to myself, I typed another message. Sounds right up your alley. Make sure to lay out the handcuffs on the bed for me. See you soon kitten. Have fun!

I wasn't really hungry, but I figured I'd at least get some nibbles as something to do. As I crossed the room to get some food and got a few nods of recognition from some of the attendees, as well as a few hostile stares from those I had offended in the past.

I had just started to pile some slices of fruit onto my plate when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Oh there you are Will. I was beginning to think you weren't going to show up."

I spun around to see my fat old grandmother standing behind me with a smile on her face. "Oh shit, I almost socked you. Don't just creep up and surprise people like that."

She put her hands on her hips and tutted in disappointment, "Is that how you greet me after all this time? You silly boy. Come here and give me a hug."

I wasn't taken in by her charade. My grandmother was as clever as her husband, and ten times more manipulative. If Monty was the man who cared too little, my grandmother was the woman who cared too much. She wanted every Griffith to be rich. For her, money was the only measure of success. It didn't matter if you were a man, a woman, or just a kid, if she could help you find a way to make more of it, she would. The first time I'd told her I wanted to be a journalist, she'd told me that I might as well go to law school instead, because it was 'practically the same thing'. That's just how her brain worked.

"Glad to be here grandma" I said, giving her the obligatory hug.

"No you're not William," she said, "I know how much you hate your own family."

Well no sense beating around the bush. She played hard straight off the bat.

I raised an eyebrow, "Then I'm surprise you still invited me here."

My grandmother rolled her eyes, "No you're not William. You know exactly why you're here. Because no matter how much you hate it, you're still a Griffith."

"The smartest of the lot. So what?"

"So family looks out for family. I don't care what you think, you're confused. I'll spend the rest of my life getting you back on the proper track if I have to."

I regarded her with mild amusement. "I suppose you will."

My grandmother stared back at me hard, as if she was trying to read my expression. "I don't understand you, William. You hate your own parents, you hate me. You moved to Quebec to get away from your family. You haven't had held down a girl longer than three months. Nobody doubts your intelligence, but isn't there anybody you care about?"

I paused as I thought about this. "Nobody comes to mind."

She looked at me flatly, "So you hate everybody."

I shrugged, "Just everybody I know, I guess."

My grandmother put a finger on my chest."You know what William, you know what your problem is? Your ego is so huge that you've forgotten where you came from." Oh good, this old chestnut. How many times had I had this argument with her over the years? Probably dozens. It's comforting to know that some things never change.

"You know what your problem is?" I said lowly, "your problem is that you think you can tell other people what it they are. And you don't listen to reason."

My grandmother scowled, and took hold of my arm, "Come with me."

She led me across the party to the other side of the room, and pulled a rather tall, grey, sharp looking man away from another conversation. I gave him a cursory glance. It looked to me like he was wealthy, well educated, but also particularly lively.

"How do you do?" I held out my hand cautiously.

He gripped it with both his hands and shook it enthusiastically. "I'm good as gold, young man, absolutely good as gold," he said, "Gwyneth has been telling me all about you."

I let out a little snicker, "I'm sure she has." My grandmother was watching at our exchange from about three feet away with a satisfied expression on her face. "Mr Moritz is the Dean of the new Peter Hopkins School of Law being set up right here in Las Vegas."

"Young man, if half of what she says about you is true, I would be absolutely delighted to offer you a place in our school! We can really use talent like yours."

I smiled, "I'm sorry sir, but perhaps she had misled you, I know she has a tendency of doing that. I'm currently studying journalism at McGill university in Canada."

The man looked at my grandmother in surprise. She groaned.

"Oh for heaven's sakes, Will, journalism is not a career. You need to set your sights a little higher. If you become a lawyer you can work for the family here in Las Vegas, get a grip on the business, and who knows, maybe one day when your grandfather dies..."

"... what? You want me to defend the family's from its honest victims in court?"

"Well, not so crudely, but I suppose," my grandmother paused, "Yes."

I don't why, but just then I felt something inside me snap.

"Well... no! I'm not going to clean up your messes." I shouted, and conversations all around the room went silent, "I'm going to be a journalist, and if you don't like it, you can go fuck yourself." I pushed out of the crowd and headed back the way I'd come. I'd done my bit. I'd bought my vacation on my grandmother's terms, even if she hated me for it. I'd done my bit, I was going to go back to the hotel and give Saki the time of her life.

On my way out, my cousin Rowan stepped in front of me and gave me a death glare.

"Why are you such an asshole?" she snapped.

I had the sudden desire to punch her in the face, but instead I shrugged. "uh, maybe because I'm a Griffith?" I flashed her my shit-faced grin as I stalked past her, feeling unexpectedly miserable and ready to find a small kitten and kick it six yards high.

- - -

Saki

I hadn't stayed to gamble in the end. I'm naturally the kind of person who avoids risk. I don't like to push people or make them do things they're reluctant to do. I'm sort of the opposite of Will that way. That's probably the reason we we're such good friends.

I was in the hotel room watching TV. It was about eight o'clock. I the television on. There Spongebob Marathon playing, and I watched for him mess with the Bikini Bottom Strangler as I rubbed my ass softly, worried about tonight. What if things went wrong? What if he lost interest? What if he was too tired to take me after the reunion?

I was worried about one other thing too, but I had trouble admitting it to myself. I'd had a huge crush on Will for years, since we'd been about thirteen. I'd dated other boys and never acted on my feelings because I didn't want to ruin our friendship, so I couldn't help but wonder if I that was going to happen to us now. I really, really hoped not.

I got a text from Will about a fifteen minutes later, asking me where I was.

I smiled and typed a reply, Back in the room watching Spongebob.

I liked that he had asked where I was, though it was kind of an unusual question for him. Usually he just assumed people would take care of themselves and paid no interest.

My phone beeped as another message came in. Sounds right up your alley. Make sure to lay out the handcuffs on the bed for me. See you soon kitten. Have fun!

I blushed a little bit. Coming from a guy like Will, the message was unbelievably sweet. I started to type another reply, but then stopped and thought better of it. I didn't want Will to spend his time cell phone during the first time he had seen his family in years. Instead, I got up and took the handcuffs out of the bag, laying them down beside me.

The third episode of Spongebob was just starting up when the door opened with a click, and Will appeared on the threshold wearing the coal black suit he had purchased for the reunion. His brown curls fell lightly over his face and obscured his grey blue eyes.

He didn't look at me as he shut and locked the door behind him, wedging his feet against the wall and kicking his dress shoes off without untying them. I couldn't see the expression on his face, but I could tell he was agitated. Had something happened?

He turned around with a dark frown on his face, but when our eyes finally met, we exchanged a sort of look, and his mouth lit up in a mischievous grin like a cat who got the cream, and all my worries and niggling doubts suddenly didn't matter any more.

He stepped forward and seized me in his arms, slamming me gently against the wall and pushing my wrists above my head. His eyes swept me over like he was a man dying of thirst and I was a bottle of water he had found lying discarded in the Nevada desert.

"Oh god, you really are a hot little thing, aren't you Saki?"

He slid an arm around my waist and his hot, selfish lips met mine with a sense of urgency that I think surprised us both. I felt his, grip on my wrists soon slacken, and I wrapped my hands around his neck and ran my fingers through his hair.

"I forget to get some condoms," He told me between kisses.


"Don't worry, I'm on the pill." I gasped.

"That's the best news I've heard all day."

He worked my shirt and bra up and over my head and squeezed my naked breasts in his hands, pinching and tugging my nipples until he forced a moan out of me. Suddenly he stopped, broke our kiss, and took a a few steps back as he held me in place with a hand on my shoulder. He grabbed the handcuffs up off the bed and dangled them by his side.

"Turn around slowly, and hold your arms out behind your back. Take your time and try to be sexy. I want to look at the beautiful girl I'm going to be fucking tonight."

I dropped my arms to my sides and flushed from head to toe as I let him gaze at my half naked body. I couldn't believe I was really submitting to my best friend. I turned around and held my arms out behind me, swaying my hips as I moved. "Here you go sir."

The cuffs felt cold against my wrists as Will clasped them on. He put an arm on my back, gripped a handful of my hair with his free hand, and bent me down over the bed. The length of my body was pressed against his, and his hands slid down from by shoulders and brushed every so slowly over my breasts and belly before lazily unbuttoned my jeans.

I could hear the zip of leather against cloth as he unbuckled his belt and pulled his slacks down. I realized I was holding my breath only when felt Will's hardness press up against me and I gasped. His voice was very low in my ear, "Are you wet for me Saki?"

I heard Will inhale in slight surprise and tried not to make a sound as he pushed his hand into the wet fabric of my panties and slid a slow finger down my crotch.

"My god, you're soaked," he breathed, "These are coming off right now."

I felt my arousal go up as notch as he pulled my pants and my underwear together to my knees, and my wrists stung as I jerked and the handcuffs dug into them.

"Step out," Will said, giving my bruised rear a light smack.

I shuffled out and Will kicked the clothes to the other side of the room.

"Spread your legs," he told me. I parted my thighs. "Wider."

I stood then with my feet at least a meter apart, and that seemed to satisfy him. I felt my breath quicken and almost squealed when he pressed his finger against the bud at the apex of my thighs. "Now kitten, would you like me to fuck this tight little pussy of yours?" He brushed his hard erection over my lower lips without putting it in.

I didn't even hesitate as the words came out of my mouth.

"I would like that very much, sir." I replied, my chest heaving with anticipation. I'd expected to feel at least some reluctance at surrendering to him so completely, but I was so wet and shaky with mind-numbing need at this point that I could have cried.

I drew in a breath as he gripped my legs hard and lifted me a few inches off the end of the bed, and then exhaled sharply as he rolled his hips and sank his cock deep into my aching sex. I heard him sigh loudly as our bodies started to rock in time.

"You feel so fucking good, Saki."

"Th..thank you sir," I managed to say as I buried my head in the mattress, hoping the fabric would stifle the sound of my moans, but I don't think it even helped a little bit.

Will smacked my ass, "What was that?"

I could barely breathe, hanging on his every word, "Thank you sir!"

He smacked my ass in the same place as before, and I let out a cry as my bruises from earlier that day throbbed. "One more time, kitten. Say it like you really mean it."

I rolled back my head, overwhelmed by his words, "Thank you sir!"

I ended up shouting so loudly that I was certain that the entire hall must have heard me, but in the moment, I didn't even care. I had been told to do it, I was following orders, I felt no shame, I just wanted Will to see what a good and obedient girl I was being.

He dug his fingers into my hips as he picked up the pace, slamming his full length down into me over and over again, my cuffs rattling with each sharp thrust. I thrust back against him as I slid up and down against the bed. I was so caught up right then that I didn't even realize that I was already rushing towards my orgasm like a jet gone haywire, but Will must have some sort of mind reading powers, because at that moment he brushed back my hair and whispered in my ear, "you're getting very close, aren't you Saki?"


I moaned, "oh yes sir. Please may I come?"

"Not you may not Saki. Don't you dare."

I felt him slow the motion of his hips, and I let out a sharp sound. "No don't stop!" I felt a tear roll down my cheek, "Please, please make me come sir. I'm begging you."

I whimpered in frustration, but if anything, Will got even slower, "and what will you do for me if I make you come?" I was blown away by how hot the question made him sound.

"I'll suck your cock," I replied urgently, as the tortuously slow thrusts of his hips held me right up against the edge, "I'll suck your cock and I'll swallow your cum."

"Oh really? Is that a promise kitten?"

"Yes!"

"Well, I'd say that sounds fair," He took one hand off my left hip and brought it up to my head, causing me to gasp in pain as he clutched a handful of my hair, grunting as he sped up, his fingers descending to roughly work my clit. "I want you to come for me now."

"I.. oh.. oh my god." I whispered, as I tried hopelessly to catch my breath. I closed my eyes tight and let out a long, shuddering wail as the wave of my orgasm picked me up and carried me away, my muscles going slack as I sank into bed, exhausted.

"I'm not finished with you, Saki." Will growled.

I'd honestly thought it was over at that point, because no partner had ever been able to outlast me by longer than a few seconds in my life, but as Will picked me up and flipped me over like I was a blow-up doll, I realized that he was still going full force.

The next orgasm hit me then like an unexpected punch in the face. Will leaned down to plant an almost chaste kiss on my lips as I floundered under his unrelenting hips. "Look at you. You're such a dirty girl Saki. Shall we see how long I can ride this out?"

For the next half hour, he made me come again and again, forcing anguished cries of pleasure out of me until I was certain I wasn't going to be able to stand it any longer.

Finally, he came inside me with a yell of his own. I was brought unsteadily to my feet, and Will unlocked the cuffs and rubbed my wrists gently between his palms. My hands tingled as circulation flowed back into them. I hadn't realized the cuffs had been so tight. I guess I should have agreed to the pair he had picked out after all.


"You okay?" Will watched me.

"Yes," I whispered, but I couldn't even think straight. It was a mind-blowing yet precarious feeling, like I was standing on the edge of tightrope suspended between two high buildings on a windy day. One wrong step, and I would fall to my death without a parachute.