The Tackiest City on Earth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will did not seem perturbed, "but it's so cute. Can I call you Hello Kitty?"

I burst out laughing. "No you may not. I said kitten. That's it." I felt myself relenting a little bit. It was only Will. I knew he didn't have some sort of creepy Geisha fetish. I felt Will rub my head in that way he does to annoy me, and I bristled, but he was only teasing.

I wasn't expecting it when he grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it as he delivered another blow. My voice caught half way in my throat, "Si... six sir!"

It felt so different being spanked in real life than I'd thought it would when I read about it in erotica, just like how words alone could never capture the feeling of an orgasm.

I screwed my eyes up and took a gulping breath as his hand came down with a harsh crack.

"Seven sir."

At this point, I was a cocktail of feelings. There was shame. Shame at allowing myself, to be manhandled by my best friend like this. Shame because I had given in to this so easily. Shame because of how often I had fantasized about Will like this. There was also the arousal, the disbelief, the wonder, and the hot dripping wetness between my thighs.

"Eight sir."

He twisted his torso back and brought as much force as he could into slapping me, and my whole body jerked forward again. I was shaking as I took breaths. "Nine sir."

Finally he came down for one final blow, and I pounded my fists against the bed and screamed into the covers because I realized I couldn't handle it no longer, "Ten s... sir!"

I let out a small whimper as seconds passed and Will rubbed my ass soothingly, "Quiet little kitten. It's over. Try to be a little happier now, okay Saki?" He allowed me to stand up a few moments later, and I explored my cheeks softly with my own hands.

The first thing I noticed was that it still hurt. It still really fucking hurt. It felt like I had stood outside with no pants on, covered my butt in cooking oil, and let it burn in Las Vegas sun. And yet just experiencing that pain now made me feel submissive, like I'd been put in my rightful place. I'd been so angry just a minute ago, and now? I felt good. I felt really fucking good. I wondered if Will could hit harder than he had, or if he'd been afraid to seriously hurt me. I would have asked him but he was already at the door.

He looked back at me as he put on his shoes, "The reunion's not for another six hours. Did you want to check out Caesar's palace with me in the mean time?"

I was confused. "I thought you were going to finish dominating me, sir?" I added the title almost cautiously, not sure if Will still wanted me to keep using it or not. By finish, of course, I meant full on intercourse. I'd kind of been hoping for some full on intercourse. Scratch that, I was absolutely dying for him to fuck the ever living daylights out of me.

The look on Will's face was unreadable, and his voice was low. This told me that he was slightly uncomfortable with me not using his name but had chosen to hide it. "This was just a taste Saki. I'll show you the rest of what I've got tonight, I promise. For now, change those dirty panties and pull your jeans up. We're going now to pick up something special"

- - -

Except for the rows and rows of slot machines, the Casinos apparently tried to be as family friendly as possible. There were arcades, and restaurants, and shops for children and teenagers to peruse while their parents were off gambling. It was almost ironic.

Will leaned over, "Saki, your birthday was in June right?"

I laced my hands behind my back and pretend to offended as we strolled to towards the sliding glass doors. "I can't believe you don't even know my birthday."

"No, I do. It was on the 23rd, right? I sent you a copy of Bioshock Infinite in the mail."

I gave him a mini-glare, "Why did you ask if you already knew?"

Will put his arm around me as we walked, "I just wanted to make extra sure you were twenty one now, because otherwise you wouldn't even be allowed to go near the slot machines unless you were accompanied by someone that age or older."

"Really?" I had always thought nineteen was the catch-all age for everything. "That's stupid. Why aren't people who are allowed to vote allowed to gamble?"

Will shrugged, "It's arbitrary, yeah, but so is any age. I guess the government of Nevada is just freaked out at the prospect of under age gambling. Once when I was a kid my grandmother once went to the rest room for like, less than thirty seconds, and two security guards jumped on me like a pair of vultures. I was kind of stunned."

We stepped out into the baking hot street, and Will pointed straight ahead.

"There's Caesar's Palace over there," he said.

I followed his finger to the front of a big white modern looking Casino with a little Roman dome on pillars near the front entrance, and laughed. "It doesn't look so bad."

"Believe me," Will said as we crossed the street, "It's worse inside."

It was definitely worse inside.

The ceiling was painted light sky blue, and decorated with fluffy white clouds that made you feel kind of like you were in one of those old fancy carousel rides that they still had at carnivals. The floor was made of gaudy marble slabs in white and yellow and blue. Right in the middle of a crowded intersection between the shops, there was a big fountain with white statues of mythical beasts and the Roman Gods perched all around the edges.

All around the fountain there were shops and little stalls selling Las Vegas memorabilia: flashing key chains, jewellery, real one dollar bills in plastic jackets stamped with Homer Simpson's face, toy slot machines that dispensed candy, and little bobble-heads of famous Americans, as well as a few of a Roman soldier in uniform.

"See? Tacky." Will said, "Big cultures brought down for big profits."

I picked up one of the Roman bobble-heads and inspected up close. "It's kind of funny how Rome used to be this huge Empire that covered almost all of Europe, and now it's just used as a cheap gimmick to get tourists to buy crap on the other side of the world."

"Just goes to how how the world changes, I guess." Will agreed.

I put the Roman bobble-head in my pocket, and handed the Hispanic woman who was selling them a twenty dollar bill. I guiltily pocketed the rather hefty change.

"I wonder if America will be just like this one thousand years from now. Just a few books, some plastic kitsch, a little game for tourists to play and historians to talk about."

"Interesting idea," Will said, as we walked on, "I suppose depends if we've killed ourselves off by then. I wouldn't be placing any bets just yet if I were you."

"Even if we don't kill ourselves, they say in a million years the world map is going to be completely different because of continental drift. Island nations like Japan and Great Britain are both very likely to be destroyed. Every country on Earth is going to have to adapt to the changes. If humans are still even around, I wonder what it will be like then?"

Will poked my midriff, and I squealed instinctively.

"Don't go too far off the deep end now, Saki." He said, with that infuriating grin of his. "I didn't know you had such a knack for philosophy. Going to grow beard?"

"Shut up, you started it." I pushed him, and he comically stumbled a few feet to the left flailing his arms, and banged his knee with a thud against the side of a chrome trash can.

"Ouch. You're awfully feisty for a girl who claims to be a submissive. Are you sure you're not really a dominatrix in disguise?" He playfully shook his fist at me as he rubbed his ostensibly injured leg. "Aren't you even going to say sorry?"

"Not a chance." I glared at him, and then we both exchanged grins.

I thought our little game had ended then, but he stepped back to my side he wrapped an arm around my waist and suddenly pulled me into the corner. He lowered his head to my ear, and muttered: "Oh really Saki? Because that seems plain disrespectful. You don't want me to take you to the bathroom and spank your cute little ass again, do you?"

I froze in place, my heart thumping wildly in my chest. "Y-you wouldn't."

Will growled, "Oh believe Saki, I would. Apologize to me right now." He put a hand on my ass, and began to lead me forward with a look in his eyes that said murder.

I felt a big wet spot forming in my panties as I looked up at him apprehensively. It took me about a minute before I finally found the words I was looking for. "I'm... I'm really sorry Will. That was disrespectful and I won't do it again. Please don't spank me here."

There was a tense silence, and then Will started to laugh hysterically.

"Oh man, you were really scared of me for a second there, weren't you? You're so easy to mess with sometimes, eh kitten? I can flip you like a dime."

"Oh you jerk!" Forgetting my promise, I made a move to hit him, but he caught my arm mid-swing. I cringed, expecting some form of retaliation, but Will brought us to an abrupt standstill, gazing ahead with an almost rapturous expression on his face.

"We're here."

I dropped my arm as I turned to see where 'here' was.

It was a shop called 'Talk of the Town'. It had lights in the shape of glowing pink dancers pasted on its windows, and it was kind of separated from the rest of the mall. There was a line underneath the main sign, and I strained my eyes to see what it said.

Las Vegas' Premium Adult Toy Shop

Nope, not a chance! I spun around and did a beeline in the other direction. After a moment, a confused Will hurried after me, "Hey slow down. Where are you going?"

"Anywhere but a place like that!" I hissed. Will caught up to me and grabbed my hand and tried to keep me still, but I shook him off with an angry jerk of my arm.

I didn't dare look over my shoulder to see if anyone was watching us.

"Saki wait," he said, catching my hand again.

This time he tugged me around and pinned my arms to my sides. "Saki look me in the eyes. I am never going to make you do anything that you don't want to, okay?"

I was breathing hard as I stared into his calm blue orbs.

"Do you trust me?"

I gave him a small, reluctant nod, and my voice came out hushed: "Of course I do."

"Tell me honestly then, isn't some of the stuff in that store exactly the kind of thing you fantasize about?" I licked my dry lips nervously, and nodded again.

Putting a smile on his face, Will released my arms.

"So lets visit one now while we're in a place where nobody knows who we are. It'll be fun, and it'll make tonight super hot. If once we're in you want to leave, just say so, and I'll take you out right away, no questions asked, no hard feelings. You cool with that?"

I took a deep breath, but said nothing.

"Saki?"

"I'm cool with that, sir." I put the sir at the end because I don't think I could have said it otherwise, and I saw a sort of recognition of this in Will's eyes.

"Okay kitten, let's do this thing! Oh man, I feel like a kid at Christmas." He rolled his shoulders back, put his arm around me, and slipped his hand under my jeans to rest it

against my bare hip as he led me into the store, a gesture I found both sexy and strangely reassuring. I hadn't really thought of Will's pushy nature before in terms of dominance and submission before, but I was beginning to realize just how naturally it came to him.

There was a rather tall African American man in a dress shirt and slacks standing behind the counter who raised an eyebrow at us as we entered through the glass doors.

I smiled at him on reflex, but it was Will who spoke first.

"Hey there man. Do you guys have a beginner's section here or what?"

"Sure thing," the man said, casting a thumb over his shoulder, "Just down that way."

We were about a few feet away from him when Will leaned over and muttered, "Can't for the life of me figure out why they put the beginner's section at the back of the store. Worst idea ever." Uneasy as I was, the way he said it still made me laugh.

I was feeling a little bit less nervous as we stepped past the whips and chains and speculums into shelves stacked with more common toys and fetishes- dildos, handcuffs, nipple tassels, butt plugs, flavoured condoms, dog collars, and lots and lots of vibrators.

"How about this monster?" Will said, plucking a huge brown dildo off the shelf and wiggling his eyebrow suggestively, "Reminds you of our friend over at the counter, eh?"

I couldn't repress a look of amusement as I looked over my shoulder surreptitiously, and shoved him lightly. "That's just a stereotype you know. Keep your voice down when you're saying something like that. Now get serious, sir. What are we really here for?"

"Well kitten," Will said, sweeping his eyes over the shelves, "I thought we might get you a nice pair of handcuffs for tonight. That sounds like a really good plan, doesn't it?"

I had to admit did sound like a good plan, so I watched almost eagerly as Will went through the cuffs until he finally picked up a pair covered in pink fur.

"How about these ones kitten? They seem like your style."

They definitely were, but I didn't like how Will had picked them out on his first try.

I took them from his hands and put them back, and selected another, slightly more menacing pair with spikes sticking out of the sides "No. These are the ones I want."

Will raised a sceptical eyebrow at me, but said "Okay."

There were small, unmarked plastic bags in the corner like what you might see at a pick-n-mix candy store except they weren't see through. Will grabbed one of these on our way to the counter, and dropped the cuffs inside, casually eyeballing my wrists.

I was a little bit surprised at the price tag -thirty six dollars!- but Will generously waived off my offers to pay. I really didn't want to be a burden, but he insisted, and just as I was reaching into my pursue to get some money anyway, he had already swiped his card.

It would have been a flawless first trip to an Adult store, except just at the moment we turned to leave, the man behind the counter leaned down and tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around, and in a deep chocolate voice, he said: "By the way sweetheart, your boyfriend's got things figured right, with me it's not just a stereotype."

He winked at me, and he and Will exchanged a nod as I was pulled out of the store. It was only when we were a few dozen feet away that we stopped, and I looked at Will, and he looked at me, and a second later we started laughing so hard we almost died.

"I can't believe he heard you!" I said, gulping air and sinking to my knees.

Will had to lean against the wall to stay upright."That guy... was a total pro."

- - -

Will

After we had visited the sex shop, we decided to go get our lunch at the Bacchanal Buffet, which according to the signs on the wall had been announced the best Buffet in Vegas for two years running. If there's one thing I love about America, it's insane preponderance of buffets in comparison to other kinds of restaurants.

We were escorted to our seat and the waitress took out a notepad and asked us what we would like to drink. I ordered a beer and Saki, as usual, ordered a Sprite. The waitress gave her a sceptical look as she wrote it down, "How old are you?"

"Twenty one," Saki replied, looking a little confused. "Why?"

"Can I see some ID?"

Saki sifted through her pursue until she found her driver's license. She handed it to the waitress, who looked it over with pursued lips. "Okay. I just was curious. I'll be right back with your drinks." She shook her head and muttered under her breath: "damn precocious kids." Saki looked at me in astonishment as the other woman left.

"Is Sprite alcoholic now or something?"

I laughed, "No, I think she was looking at the bag."

Saki's gaze flicked to the plastic bag on the seat by her side. One of the cuffs was dangling out the top and over the edge of chair. Her mouth formed a silent: "Oh."

I took the bag, and slipped the cuff back inside. "Better put this away. It's going to get us some weird looks otherwise." I held out it, and Saki stuffed it deep into her purse.

"So are you going to play the slots while I'm at the reunion?" I asked as we stood up and went to get food. I felt kind of sorry for her and I wanted to change the topic.

Saki shrugged, "I might. Do you have tips?"

I racked my brain for something to say. "Hmm, well I was always told it's better to switch machines as soon as you start winning a little bit of money."

"I've heard that before too but I'm pretty sure that's just an old wives' tale," Saki did a sideways grin at me, no doubt happy to know something I didn't.

I frowned but said nothing more.

We started to pile up all kinds of food onto our plates: prime rib and vegetables, potato, lobster, sushi, bacon and eggs, little cakes and spicy curries, and these absolutely delicious, super savoury mussels. Like I said, I really really like American buffets.

When we returned there was a bottle of beer, a can of sprite, two glasses, and big pitcher of ice water on the table, its surface cloudy with condensation. I twisted the cap off my beer with relish. I was glad the waitress had brought the drinks while we'd been gone.

I was about half-way into my first plate when I glanced up and realized Saki was staring at me in a funny kind of way, like the stare you get when someone has written drawn a penis on your forehead and people see it and you don't know it's there.

I had to wave my hand in front of her face to catch her attention. "Is it my nose?"

Saki blushed and looked away, suddenly turning shy. Like there was something hanging on the tip of her tongue that she just couldn't bring herself to vocalize.

"No it's just... Will, can you tell me what you're going to do to me tonight?"

I smiled, "Everything that spanking I gave you promised and more."

Saki caught my hand, "No," she said, "I mean, can you really tell me? Can you... paint me the picture, like you did when I pushed you into those trash cans by mistake?"

She nervously brushed her hair behind her ear. In that moment, the look on her face seemed to say to me that the only thing she wanted in the world was to hear how I was going to take her: how hard, where, what I would make her say, all of it.

I smiled and took the hand she had on mine, flipping it over against the table, and placing my palm on top of hers. I let my eyes roam over her lips as I spoke.

"I think I'm going to start by cuffing your hands behind your back and undressing you. I'm going to do nothing but look at you, savour the moment." I moved my eyes up to hers, "Then I'm going to bend you over the bed, like I did this morning... except this time, you're going to be completely helpless, completely at my mercy... I'm going to slap your ass, your tits, make you beg so sexy ... and then, I'm going to push every last inch of my cock into your pussy and fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow morning."

Saki was panting slightly as she looked at me, so I know I must have really turned her on. She wet her lips, and glanced from side to side, making sure nobody was watching us.

"What if I say no?"

I speared a few broccolis on the end of my fork, and chewed them with a smile.

"Good point. That would probably ruin the mood, wouldn't it? Let's think of a safe word now, just in case that word slips out of your mouth tonight and you don't really mean it."

"Think of something you wouldn't ever say in ordinary conversation," I prompted, when Saki failed to respond, "Something special that only you and I can remember."

Saki ate an entire cupcake with one bite, impossibly elegant. "How about trichotillomania? It's a neurosis where you eat your own hair. I finished a whole paper on it for a class just before we left." I swallowed a mouthful of delicious mussels and laughed.