The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie moved over to the bed, her own pink nipples on display as she climbed up next to us saying, "Don't worry, I won't steal your boyfriend. I'm just helping you both out."

"Besides," Katie whispered as Cassie struggled awkwardly to roll herself atop the mattress, "I kind of like your idea. It's... just the right amount of dirty for me."

"Come on, come on, mister," naked Cassie encouraged, waving her hands towards herself. "Get up here and get that big cock of yours between these fantastic ass cheeks of Katie's before we run out of time." Cassie punctuated her statement with a playful but loud smack of Katie's firm, round bottom.

"Hey!" Katie growled playfully. "Watch it back there."

Uncertain this was really happening, I straddled Katie's legs so that my cock, still mostly hard, came to rest atop Katie's ass. It really was a fantastic ass. Her butt cheeks were nicely round from the muscles beneath, and the pale skin was smooth and firm.

Cassie moved up beside me so she was on her knees right next to me. "What are YOU going to do?" I asked the blonde.

Cassie spit into her hand liberally, blue eyes locked on mine as she did so, and then reached down to coat my pole with her saliva. "First I'll provide the lube," the little blonde said teasingly as her little hand closed over my tip and then rubbed the wetness up and down the length of my hard pole. Her soft fingers felt great wrapped around my excited dick, but she released me from her grip after only three strokes.

My thick cock, fully hard again, rested atop Katie's toned bottom. Katie was looking back over her shoulder at us, but was careful to keep her pelvis flat against the covers. Cassie then used her thumb to press down on the top of my cock, forcing my rod to settle a little more deeper into the cleavage between Katie's ass cheeks, before Cassie pressed her flat palm over the top of my pole.

"Now I'll apply the pressure," Cassie said with a smile. When I did nothing in response, Cassie ordered, "Go ahead sexy! Pump that cock in between Katie's ass cheeks. Get off on that tight ass!"

Immediately I began rocking my hips back and forth. I had to admit, it felt great. Katie's ass cheeks were warm, and the firmness of those cheeks both pressed against my sensitive shaft and seemed to envelope most of the circumference of my pole. Cassie's hand also felt great, pressing down against the top of my shaft, rubbing over my sensitive skin as I rocked my hips back and forth. Cassie's little hand especially felt good rubbing over the top of my dick as my hard cock slid back and forth between Katie's smooth ass cheeks.

"It's kind of like you're fucking us both at the same time, if you think about it," the little blonde said with a smile, her eyes watching my hard cock slide back and forth. "You're fucking her firm ass and my hand, with your cock, at the same time."

Cassie's words sent a delightful shiver down my spine as I did just as she described, pushing my cock between her hand and Katie's sexy butt. I also began to enjoy the way Katie's bottom cheeks swelled as I pressed them upwards with my thrusts. Her round ass cheeks moving back and forth was erotic.

"Have you ever fucked two girls at once before?" Cassie asked.

"No," I moaned, enjoying the feeling of her soft hand rubbing over my cock.

"Have you ever been with two girls before?" Cassie asked, her blue eyes now looking into my own, as if she were considering me from beneath her blonde hair.

"No," I moaned again, taking in the sight of Cassie's skinny little body, and drinking in the view of her naked, young boobs.

"God your face looks so sexy when you get turned on like that," Cassie cooed, before continuing, "Have you ever kissed one girl while you fucked another?"

Before I could answer, Cassie leaned in and our lips met, softly at first. She pressed her lips more firmly against mine, as my cock continued to rub between Katie's smooth backside and Cassie's little palm. Then Cassie's lips parted and my tongue was swirling around hers, filling her mouth, sucking on her lips. We kissed frantically as I pumped faster with my hips. It felt as deliciously arousing as she had made it seem, me kissing one beautiful young woman while my cock moved back and forth between the ass cheeks of another.

I broke our lip lock to kiss my way down Cassie's neck, and she leaned her head back to give me full access to her delicate throat. I continued to push my cock between the girls' skin, rubbing against Katie's firm ass, as I kissed my way over Cassie's chest and down towards her nearest breast. Cassie leaned further back, thrusting the firm but small teat against my face, and I suckled her little pink nipple hungrily into my warm, wet mouth.

As I suckled gently on her tit, Cassie moaned, "Oh!" and my hips continued to thrust rapidly back and forth.

"You're making me so wet!" Cassie moaned as I continued sucking greedily on her little nipple. "Don't you love sucking on one girl's tits while fucking another girl's ass?"

I released Cassie breast with a pop and moaned loud and low, "Ohhhh yess!"

Cassie rubbed her wet breast against the side of my face, the firmness of it squishing against my cheek as I pumped my cock between her hand and Katie's bottom.

"That's it!" Cassie moaned breathlessly. "Rub us! Fuck us!" Her blue eyes seemed to burn with desire as she looked down at me, framed by her curly, blonde hair.

"I'm going to cum!" I warned.

"Cum for us!" Cassie encouraged quietly.

"I don't want to cum all over her back," I moaned, still thrusting my cock back and forth against the smooth skin that enveloped it. "Let me cum in your mouth."

Just as Katie began to say, "It's okay," Cassie said, "Okay" and began to lean down, the blonde looking uncertain but moving her head towards my cock. Moving very quickly, I pulled my hips back so far that my cock pulled free of the grip between Cassie's hand and Katie's ass. Almost simultaneously, I was grasping Cassie's head gently between my hands, pressing her curly, blonde hair against her ears and cheek. And then in one swift motion I was pushing my cock forward as I also pulled Cassie's face downwards.

Almost instinctually, Cassie's lips parted and then closed around the tip of my cock. That little stimulation of her soft lips closing around the crown of my hard, throbbing dick, and feeling the warm wetness enveloping my manhood, pushed me right over the edge. I cried out as I came, barely able to keep my eyes open as the orgasm slammed through me and electrified every nerve in my body with pleasure. My mind overloaded with blissful sensation, but I was rewarded for keeping my eyes open when I got to see Cassie's blue eyes shoot wide open themselves. My first, heavy spurt of cum blasted into her mouth, where it was trapped behind her lips. To her credit, the young blonde swallowed repeatedly as spurt after spurt of my hot cum rapidly filled her mouth. As I finished my orgasm, the tip of her tongue even wiggled against the bottom of my cock head, coaxing the last few drops out of me.

Satisfied that I had stopped cumming, Cassie released my cock head from her hot mouth and wiped her full lips with the back of her little hand. Then she smiled up at me. As far as I could tell, she had swallowed every drop.

"Did you enjoy that?" Katie asked, now laying on her side and looking up at the two of us.

Cassie's smile grew wider as she responded, "Oh, I can assure you, he did." Cassie looked over at the clock and added, "And a whole five minutes to spare."

Within seconds, the young women were scrambling back into their clothes in the middle of my hotel room. "Why did you ask to cum in her mouth?" Katie whispered into my ear while both were still dressing. "I would have let you cum on my ass if you wanted."

I shrugged and replied, "You said we had to get her back for intruding. It occurred to me that cumming in her mouth would help you stay clean, and then she'd have to deal with the taste of my cum in her mouth until dinner."

Katie smiled and gave me a light peck on the cheek before both girls went rushing out the door. "See you later tonight!" Katie called back over her shoulder just before the door closed.

Chapter 10: Parting

It was almost midnight when I heard another knock at my door. I was already in my boxers, tucked into bed, but had no problem tossing aside the covers and hurrying to the door. I knew who would be waiting in the hall.

Katie and Cassie were both wearing t-shirts and shorts, and quickly scurried into the room before I shut the door behind them. "Sorry we're so late," Katie offered as she gave me another little peck on the cheek. "We had to pack because we're leaving early tomorrow."

"No problem," I replied with a big yawn.

Cassie responded with a big yawn of her own and said, "And we're exhausted."

I helped them both pull out the folding mattress from couch and set up the sheets. I was somewhat surprised and disappointed when both girls quickly got under the covers and settled into the bed.

"We'll say goodbye in the morning," Katie said through another yawn.

As I turned out the lights and climbed into my own bed, I was a little disappointed. But a few minutes later, I was asleep myself.

When I awoke with the soft brush of lips against my cheek, my eyes opened to see that the clock read 05:45.

"Thanks so much," Katie whispered, "for everything."

I rolled onto my back and looked up at the young brunette leaning over me. "Thank YOU," I replied.

She gave me a soft, warm kiss on the lips, lingering for a moment as her lips pressed gently against mine. She said in parting, "We have to go, but I left my phone number and e-mail address on the pad on the desk if you want to say hi sometime."

"I will definitely want to say hi," I responded with a sleepy smile. "I already want to say hi."

Katie smiled back in the semi-darkness and said, "Get home safe, sweetie."

Shortly after I heard the hotel room door close, I was asleep.

As soon as I got home that afternoon, I sent Katie an e-mail thanking her for the amazing weekend and all the fun we got to have. I told her I hoped she and the team made it back safely. When I woke up the next morning, there was an e-mail response from Katie saying she should be thanking me for everything. Sadly, I wrote her two more times, and each time she responded it took a little longer before I got her reply. She never replied to my fourth e-mail, sent maybe three weeks after our weekend together.

For the first few weeks after I realized that she didn't intend to keep in touch, I felt very sad about it. But for the many years since then, I've realized I was an idiot, and I should feel incredibly lucky and thankful for the tournament weekend I got to spend with the cheerleading team.

1...5678910