The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't bring swim trunks," I said.

"Just wear those," Katie replied, pointing to the jogging shorts I was wearing.

"Okay, just let me get my room key," I said. As I walked towards the desk, I had a thought and quickly dropped both my shorts and my boxers. I left the boxers on the floor and put just the shorts back on, then picked up my room key.

As we walked out into the hallway and to the girls' room next door, another thought occurred to me and I asked, "Did you all bring swimsuits?" I asked.

"Of course," Katie responded. "This is a beach town."

"But it's March!" I replied.

Any further discussion was cut off as I walked into their room. It looked like a tornado or a flood had torn through the place. There were articles of clothing EVERYWHERE. In addition to shorts and shirts all over their floor, there was a sports bra on the desk and a skimpy pair of tiny jogging shorts hanging from the desk lamp. There was a random pile of clothes making a mound in one corner and a woman's cheerleader uniform draped over one of the desk chair's arms. All along the back of the couch were what appeared to be folded shirts and shorts. And there were bras and socks just all over the place.

Mixed into this assortment of clothing was random pieces of trash. An empty bag of chips was in the middle of the sitting area floor. On one of the couch arms was a mostly eaten sandwich and the entire plastic wrap it came with. On the desk and on the night stands were empty take out soda cups.

The filth was so dramatic that it took me a minute to realize that there were three guys in the room. They were all large, muscular types, and Cassie introduced me as their neighbor. The men all seemed cautiously welcoming of me, like they were friendly enough but wondering what I was doing hanging out with their female teammates. None of them offered me their names, or anything much beyond saying, "Hey."

As Katie headed to the bathroom to change, I was next introduced to the two remaining female members of the cheerleading squad. First came Sarah. She was an average height, around 5'6", but very skinny, which made me wonder if she was one of the girls that got thrown in the air. She had long, dark black hair that contrasted with her very fair skin and deep blue eyes set in a slightly pinched but pretty face. With her very skinny frame, Sarah's full B cup breasts stood out noticeably from her chest.

Then came Shelly, who I had already heard much about. She was slightly taller than Sarah, maybe 5'7", but she had Katie's gymnast build with strong shoulders and well defined arm muscles Shelly's red hair and green eyes complimented her fair features, and it looked like she had a small C cup under her loose fitting shirt.

When Katie came out of the bathroom in shorts and a t-shirt, all of the girls and two of the guys headed out of the room.

The hotel had a large deck off on one side of the hotel, parallel to the beach. On the deck was a pretty big pool with a large, circular jacuzzi next to it. The hot tub was much bigger than a "tub," it looked like it could comfortably fit 15 people sitting on a ledge than ran around the inside of the circle. What made me pause was that the jacuzzi was a good ten feet from the door. The ground was still covered in a layer of snow, and there were mounds of snow sitting in the otherwise empty pool. But the cheerleaders all headed straight out to the heated water of the jacuzzi, so I followed.

The girls all quickly shed the clothing over their bathing suits, deposited the collection of shorts and t-shirts on a chair at the edge of the jacuzzi, and rapidly hopped into the hot water. The last to arrive at the edge of the water, I tossed away my shirt and took the seat right at the edge.

I ended up sitting with Katie on my left and Lynn on my right. Cassie was to Katie's left. Next to Katie was one of the male cheerleaders, who was apparently Sarah's boyfriend as Sarah sat on the other side of him and the two spent most of the time quietly talking and occasionally kissing. Beyond Katie, almost directly opposite from me, was another of the guys, then Shelly, and back around to Lynn.

At first, we mostly chatted. The hot water around us was full of jets, and the jets made noise. It was almost impossible for me to talk to the guy across from me, who spent most of his time talking to Shelly. And Sarah and her boyfriend Kyle seemed most interested in talking to each other. So I told Katie and Lynn a little about my work and they told me about their majors, and their classes, and what they hoped to do after college. Cassie spent some time talking with us and some time talking with the Sarah.

Then Katie casually and discreetly draped her nearest leg over mine. The conversation did not skip a beat, but I could feel that powerful, shapely stem of hers settle atop my own leg beneath the hot water.

Katie was wearing a black bikini, and the little triangles left most of the large, smooth swell of her breasts on display just above the surface of the water. Lynn was wearing a red, tube top style of two-piece with thin little straps that ran over her toned shoulders.

Ordinarily, I would have done nothing but sit there and talk, enjoying the beautiful female bodies on display and soaking in the hot water. But the week had been so wild already, it felt almost automatic when I moved my hand under the bubbling water to rest my palm high on Katie's smooth, muscular thigh. When she smiled at me while we talked, without acknowledging what I had done, I knew we were going to be fooling around.

I turned to say something to Lynn as my hand slid up Katie's smooth leg. Katie spread her legs wider for me and my hand quickly settled over the wet fabric of Katie's black bikini bottom. When I turned back to Katie, I looked down to make sure no one could easily see that my fingers were resting over Katie's black bottoms. The bubbling water hid my hand pretty well, although it did appear Katie's legs were spread a little wide. I glanced around the hot tub as my fingers felt the outline of Katie's soft, feminine mound and I traced over her outer pussy lips. No one seemed to be paying us any attention.

As the conversation continued between me, Katie, and Lynn, my finger traced up over Katie's soft pussy lips, still on top of the slippery fabric of her bottoms, until I found the hard little bump at the top. I rubbed gentle circles around that hard little spot, wondering if the friction over Katie's suit would be enough to stimulate Katie. When I turned back to look at her, she was breathing a little more deeply, her big, round tits moving up and down in the water, and she smiled at me slyly.

I glanced across the hot water at Cassie, who was busy yelling across the steamy, bubbling water to Shelly. I kept up my steady rubbing around and around Katie's little bump, feeling her slippery bottoms sticking to my fingers a little beneath the water, and then turned back to Lynn.

Lynn and I discussed something for a bit, I can't remember what, as I felt Katie start to buck her hips ever so slightly to rub her pussy up and down over my finger. I turned back to Katie as I slipped my hand up over her bottoms, and then down under the waist band, and over the bare skin of her bald pussy. Her eyes went wide very briefly as my ring and pointer finger spread her pussy lips apart, and then my middle finger rubbed up and down directly over her exposed, sensitive clit.

I kept my finger rubbing over Katie's sensitive spot as I turned back to Lynn. My finger worked steadily and firmly up and down over Katie's little nub while Lynn and I talked, and then Katie put her own hand on my lap under the water. As I continued to diddle her clit in the hot water, Katie began rubbing her hand up and down over my now hard cock.

Lynn kept talking to me for a bit, then leaned in close to whisper, "Is Katie's hand on your crotch?"

"Yup," I whispered back as my middle finger began to rub circles around Katie's exposed, excited button.

"You're doing something to her, aren't you?" Lynn asked.

"Yup," I replied again, "Do you think anyone notices?"

Lynn and I both briefly glanced around the hot tub. Most of the other occupants were stealing glances at Sarah and her boyfriend as they were now openly making out in the water. "Nope," said Lynn, "I don't think anyone is looking at you two."

My middle finger began alternating between rubbing little circles around Katie's clit and rubbing up and down right over her sensitive nub. "I can help you feel good too, if you want," I said to Lynn, placing a hand on her thigh.

"I don't know," Lynn said, but she spread her legs a little wider and I ran my hand slowly up the inside of her pale thigh. Eventually my hand settled gently over Lynn's soft mound, below the water, and she said, "Don't let anyone catch us."

Just as I began to rub my fingers over Lynn's soft outer pussy lips, while Katie continued to rub awkwardly over my shorts, Katie grabbed my hand and pulled it back against her crotch. I turned to look at Katie while I tried to rub in the area of Lynn's clit, over the top of her red bottoms. Katie's blue eyes were wide open and she was bucking her hips hard against my hand as my finger focused on rubbing insistent, steady circles right over the top of her most sensitive spot.

Katie leaned in breathlessly while I began to diddle Lynn lightly with my other hand and whispered into my left ear, "Please don't stop."

"I'm not going to stop," I said as I kept up my steady pressure, hard over Katie's clit and light over Lynn's clit. "I'm going to keep playing with your pussy until you cum for me," I continued to Katie, "so cum for me."

"Yeah," Katie whispered, pulling my hand firmly against her body while my finger continued its steady circles. Her hips were pressing hard against my hand beneath the water, but it was impossible to tell that above the surface. I enjoyed watching her cheeks flush and seeing the water drip wetly over her big, smooth, barely covered breasts.

"Don't let all these people see you cum on my finger," I told her.

For some reason, that made Katie's eyes shoot open wide and her mouth formed an "O." I looked deep into her blue eyes as she lost control, just before she shut both her eyes and mouth tightly while the orgasm overcame her. My finger kept up its steady circling over Katie's clit while she bucked her hips noticeably under the water and I could feel her tight body shuddering next to me. She came hard for several seconds, desperately riding my finger, before she finally pushed my hand out of her black bikini bottoms and away from her pussy. As soon as her eyes shot open, the both of us looked around the hot tub, and no one seemed to be paying any particular attention to us.

My hand was still rubbing lightly over Lynn's pussy, on top of the fabric of her bottoms, and I intended to focus on the little blonde next. But Cassie yelled, "Okay, I think it's time to go back up to the room before Sarah and Kyle start fucking right here in the jacuzzi."

That earned a bunch of laughs, even from Sarah, but everyone started to get out of the water.

After the heat of the jacuzzi water, the outside air felt painfully cold. Shuffling hurriedly as a wet mass of bodies, trying to get back into the hotel, the chunks of ice on the ground stung my feet. I tried to focus on the tight, young female bodies wearing very little clothing that were shuffling ahead of me. Since I had just been playing with her, Lynn's firm little ass cheeks in their red bikini bottoms grabbed my attention.

Inside the warmer air of the hotel, it was even easier to focus on Katie's round, muscular ass and Lynn's tight, pale bottom. We all squeezed into the elevator as a group, wet flesh pressed against wet flesh. Unfortunately, I ended up near the front of the elevator and spent my time facing the door, guessing that it was Lynn's smooth side and wet bikini top that was pressed against my back. When I stepped out of the elevator, I found out it had been Cassie.

With the playfulness in the hot tub and all the visual stimulation getting back to our rooms, I was turned on and my mind was wandering. So I was caught off guard when a hand gently grasped my arm and held me.

"Hey man, I'm Kyle," I heard as I turned to face one of the hulking, muscular male cheerleaders. Sarah was standing just behind her boyfriend.

"Hey, nice to meet you," I responded, choosing to ignore that we had been introduced earlier that night. The rest of the group was walking down the hall to our rooms and Kyle, Sarah and I remained near the elevators. Sarah was wearing a blue string bikini that cupped her little B cup breasts and her crotch.

"Hey man," Kyle said again, "I know this might sound a little strange, but I hear that you're cool and I hear you've been having fun with some of the girls over at your place." I just stood there listening, unsure where this was going, and let Kyle continue. "Sarah and I haven't gotten any alone time on this trip, you know, and it's really frustrating."

"Okay," I said, still not sure what Kyle wanted.

"I heard the girls talking about how clean and nice your room is, and how cool you've been letting them sleep over," Kyle's words were coming out faster and faster. "And like I said, I know it's weird, but do you think we could spend a little time by ourselves in your place?"

"Ummm..." I began, searching for the words, before saying, "You seem nice, but I don't feel comfortable letting people in my room when I'm not there." Kyle looked questioningly at Sarah as I continued, "Why won't your teammates let you use one of your rooms for a while."

"They did the first night," Sarah jumped in, "but since the night of the storm there's always been someone around. And the guys' room is almost as dirty as our room right now... like filthy."

"Like I said," I responded. "You seem like good people, but I don't like the idea of leaving you alone in my room. I'd really love to help you out."

Sarah and Kyle exchanged a look, as if they were briefly talking with their blue eyes, and then they both turned back to me. It was Sarah who said, "You can be in the room if you want, as long as you... don't try anything."

"What?" I said, sure I must have misheard her or be misunderstanding.

"We heard that Cassie and Lynn have both given you BJs," Sarah stated matter-of-factly. "And if you were some sort of creep or perv they wouldn't still want to spend the night in your room."

I'll never understand how getting two blowjobs from two young teammates meant that I was not a "perv," but what came out of my mouth was, "If you don't mind someone else in the room, why wouldn't you... spend time together in one of your rooms?"

"I can relax and enjoy myself even if the room is a little dirty," Sarah responded quickly, "or if we're not alone. But I don't like dealing with both those things. And I hear your room is clean and nice."

The whole week had been unbelievable. I was standing in the hotel hallway wearing soaking wet running shorts, talking to a cute college cheerleader in a bikini. Sarah's skinny' body, with the outline of her ribs just showing, made her full B cup breasts seem large on her chest. And as I briefly admired the smooth, round swell of Sarah's exposed tit flesh out of the corner of my eye, I said, "When did you have in mind?"

"Does now work for you?" Kyle asked eagerly.

"Okay," I said, turning to lead the young couple to my room.

The rest of the group was already heading into their hotel rooms as I approached my door with Kyle and Sarah following behind me. But curiously, Lynn was standing in the hallway waiting for us in her red, tube top style bikini, hands on her hips.

As we got closer, Lynn asked, "Mind if I get something out of your room?"

"Sure," I responded.

I opened the door and Lynn was surprised that Kyle and Sarah followed me instead of turning off into their own rooms. "What are you two doing?" Lynn asked.

The group of four of us were very awkward as we entered my room together, eyeing each other. Finally Sarah spoke up and said, "We needed some time away from everyone, so we're going to hang out in here for a little while."

Lynn stopped, a puzzled look on her face, but as my door shut behind her a suspicious and knowing look crept into her blue eyes. "You're going to let them hang out here by themselves?" Lynn asked, her blue eyes looking at me.

"No, I'll be here," I responded. "I don't like leaving people alone in my room. I'll probably shower or something."

We stood there for a couple moments, all still in our wet swim clothes, not saying anything. Then Lynn finally broke the silence with, "You're just going to let them use your room to do it?"

Unexpectedly, Sarah's voice was pleading in an almost whiny way as she answered, "Come on Lynn! We haven't had time alone since the first night."

"Well if he's staying, then I'm staying," Lynn replied, her blue eyes defiant and her arms crossing in front of her chest.

Kyle actually laughed in response, but Sarah said, "No."

"Why, it's nothing I haven't seen before," Lynn shot back.

"Fine," Sarah said after pausing only a beat, "But don't be pervs and stand there watching us. Can you at least go around the corner or something."

I jumped in and said, "You two can have the sitting area. We'll be in the bedroom area, and I'm not promising we won't peek."

"Fine," Sarah said, followed by, "Go!"

Lynn and I both stifled laughs as we scooted over to the bedroom side of the room. Referring to them as two separate areas was a joke, there was just a small half wall between the two spaces. For a couple of minutes, Lynn and I stood on our side smiling and shaking our heads.

Then I asked, "What did you want to get in my room?"

"Your dick," Lynn said, stifling a fit of the giggles. "You can't just tease me in the hot tub like that and then leave me."

"Seriously?" I asked, surprised.

Lynn gleefully nodded as she responded, "And now we get a show too!"

"Come on baby," Kyle whispered on the other side of the half wall, just loud enough for us to hear. "You keep getting me hard, teasing me in little outfits like this, and then not letting me get any."

"Quieter," came Sarah's soft whisper in response. "They'll hear us."

"They're about to hear a lot more than us talking," Kyle replied. That was quickly followed by what sounded like wet kissing noises.

Lynn and I were still standing in our wet swim clothes, practically dripping wet. I leaned in to whisper into Lynn's ear, "Doesn't this all seem a little strange to you?"

Lynn shrugged, then whispered back into my ear, "Kyle has said he'd love to see me and Cassie naked before. He's told other guys on the team, and even admitted it to Sarah. So I'm not surprised they're so horny they're willing to do it in front of you AND they let me stay. We're around each other in very little clothes all the time, so I don't care too much if he sees me naked, but he's Sarah's boyfriend so I wouldn't do anything out of respect to her."

"So what do you want to do?" I whispered in response before leaning back to watch her reaction.

Once again, the look in Lynn's blue eyes was devilish. "I don't know, something crazy?" she responded in a question. "You got me hot and I feel like being a little wild."

I couldn't help myself anymore, so I peeked around the corner. Sarah was facing away from me, her blue bikini top discarded on the floor behind her. I admired her smooth, skinny back and her tight little ass, the bikini bottom highlighting the swells of her butt cheeks. She was kissing Kyle as one of his big hands pawed at her exposed breast.

Kyle eventually looked up and noticed me peeking around the corner, so I ducked my head back quickly behind the wall.

"They're getting ready to fuck, aren't they?" Lynn asked quietly.

1...45678...10