The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn's head was working wetly up and down my pole, her sucking cheeks sliding against the side of my shaft while her tongue dragged wetly over the bottom of my rod. Her blonde hair bobbed up and down behind her as her head pulled up and slid down my dick, tickling my thighs when it fell in my lap. Every few trips up my cock, Lynn looked at me with those blue eyes and smiled with my dick in her mouth.

As soon as Lynn's hand joined her mouth moving up and down over my manhood, the whole situation began to overwhelm me. Any thought about this being some sort of dare was lost. There was no space in my mind for anything beyond the sight of the pretty blonde girl working my cock with an expert blowjob, and the sensations that her soft, tight hand and warm, sucking mouth were causing on my most sensitive member. Her small, smooth hand didn't do anything nifty like twist or tickle But she did an excellent job of closing her grip just a little tighter and pulling slightly as her hand and mouth slid up my rod. She also licked with her tongue at the tip of my cock when she got to the top, in a sucking movement that made a slight slurping noise. It felt great and made it seem like she was trying to physically suck the cum out of me.

"I'm getting close," I warned Lynn as I could start to feel my balls and thighs tingle.

She released my cock with a loud pop and stroked rapidly and tightly up and down the length of my shaft with her closed fist as she smiled and said, "Good, I WANT you to cum for me."

Her rapid jacking motion was like sensory overload, milking my manhood. But then her hot mouth closed over the top of my pole again and she was back to her up and down, sucking and pulling motion. I found my level of arousal at an even higher state thanks to her quick, tight hand job.

It had maybe been five minutes and I didn't think I was going to last another sixty seconds. There was no pizza man in sight, and I didn't care. All I could think about was the beautiful blonde in my lap, swirling her slippery tongue around my hard dick while her hand slid up and down my sensitive, wet shaft.

Suddenly there was a loud knock on the door, followed by "Housekeeping!"

"Shit," Lynn blurted out as she let go of my pole and sprang to her feet. All three cheerleaders were on their feet in reaction to the interruption, all three looking very uncertain what to do.

Cassie moved quietly and quickly to the door as Lynn whispered loudly behind her, "I didn't agree to anything in front of a maid!"

Cassie carefully cracked the door open and I could hear a female voice on the other side say "Housekeeping" again.

"Can you come back later?" Cassie asked with just her head peeking around the door. "We're still sleeping."

"Sure, no problem," came the voice. "I try come back, but only few staff today and many rooms."

"I understand if you don't make it back here," Cassie offered, and as soon as the other women responded "okay," Cassie slipped the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the outer door knob and shut the door.

As Cassie walked back into the room, Lynn looked down on my hard wet cock and said, "Crap. You were close, weren't you?"

"Yup," I replied with a smile.

Lynn looked over to Katie and said, "I was almost finished! This isn't fair."

"We didn't say there couldn't be interruptions," Katie responded defiantly, crossing her arms across her chest beneath her breasts.

"Fine," Lynn said, dropping back down to her knees and picking up my hard rod again in her hand. "I can still do it." She looked at me again with those pretty blue eyes as she said, "We still have plenty of time to make you feel good."

But when Lynn's warm, wet mouth closed again over my pole and she began sliding her head and her hand up and down over my member again, I knew something had changed. Lynn's sucking mouth still felt good, but the tingles were missing. And as she continued to work my meat with her soft fingers, I just wasn't getting closer to orgasm. I had been so close and the sudden knock at the door had been so shocking that it was like my arousal had gotten frozen where we stopped.

After another five minutes, Lynn stopped briefly to ask me, "Are you getting close?"

"Oh yeah," I lied.

Katie and Cassie were sitting on the edge of the desk, next to each other, whispering back and forth while watching me get a blowjob from their friend. Seeing their tight little bodies on display in their uniforms, fabric stretched over the swells of their breasts, was also arousing. But I wasn't getting closer.

A few minutes later there was another knock at the door, followed by a male voice calling, "Pizza."

Cassie jumped up and clapped her hands in glee, while Lynn dutifully kept rubbing her soft, sucking mouth over the length of my dick with her tight grip trying to milk me.

Cassie cracked the door open wider than she had for the maid and said, "Won't you come in?"

The young guy who entered with a big smile was happily eyeing Cassie in her uniform, but his head quickly swiveled to the motion of Lynn's bobbing head at the foot of the bed. His eye went as wide and his mouth completely dropped open. "Um... wow." was all he managed.

"You can leave the pizzas on the desk," Cassie instructed.

Stiffly and awkwardly, eyes never leaving the sight of Lynn blowing me, her curly blonde hair swaying back and forth behind her, the poor pizza guy walked over to the desk and slid the hot pizzas out of their carrying case. Without a word, eyes still fixed on us, he handed Cassie a paper and a pen. She signed the receipt for me, and in a bit of a daze the guy walked out of the room.

Katie and Cassie burst into laughter and hugged each other as soon as the door was closed. "I bet he's never going to forget that delivery!" Katie yelled, laughing so hard that her body was shaking.

Lynn let my wet, hard cock out of her mouth with an audible pop. "Okay," she said, "I failed the challenge. Can we eat some pizza now?"

Cassie stopped laughing and looked surprised as she said, "You mean right now? You're not going to finish him."

"No offense," Lynn began, her blue eyes looking up at me and then over at Cassie as she stood and walked away from me, "you've been really nice. But I agreed to give him a B.J., not suck on his cock forever. My jaw is a little sore and I'm really hungry."

"But look at him," Cassie exclaimed, pointing at my wet dick that was sticking straight up from my lap. "He's as hard as a rock."

"If you want," Lynn said to me, "I'll try again later. But I need to take a break and I'm really hungry."

Cassie and Katie were looking at me full of shocked disbelief. "Yeah," I replied, hastily putting my throbbing hard cock back in my shorts. "It felt really great, but all the interruptions kind of threw me off."

"I think you should have to finish, and he is being too nice," Katie chimed in, arms defiantly crossed under her ample breasts. "But if your jaw is sore and he doesn't mind you finishing later, we can enjoy the pizza while it's still hot."

"It's fine," I added, trying to defuse the tense atmosphere.

"I tried my best," Lynn said to the two other girls, and not me.

We each grabbed one of the paper plates that had arrived with our order and grabbed a couple of slices of pizza. When we sat down in spots around the room, an awkward silence hung in the air until Cassie giggled and said, "That pizza guy's face was priceless"

Even Lynn laughed at the joke, and soon the girls were talking excitedly and laughing again. We only finished two of the three pizzas, and my cock stayed hard for another ten minutes. Three attractive women lounging around my hotel room in cheerleader uniforms did not help my arousal.

Chapter 7: The Pranks Begin

After gorging on pizza, the four of us sat around the room for a while watching tv. We started with the news coverage of the snow storm, which was endless. But the girls quickly grew bored and flipped the channel to some entertainment program. I had started sitting on the bed, but all the pizza and the middle of the day made me tired. The boring program did not help. Soon I was laying on the bed, then I was fighting to keep my eyes open.

When I awoke, it was from a gentle nudge on the shoulder and a soft, "Shhhh," warning whispered in my ear. I opened my eyes to find Cassie gently shaking my shoulder with her face inches away from mine. Katie was behind her and both were still wearing their uniforms. A quick look at the alarm clock on the night stand showed I couldn't have been asleep more than 30 minutes.

"Lynn is asleep on the couch," Cassie whispered to me very quietly. "Help us play a prank on her."

"Okay," I replied softly, shaking the last grogginess out of my head. "What do you want to do?"

Cassie giggled again, a mischievous smile on her face and a twinkle in her blue eyes. She seemed to be forever giggling. She looked back at Katie, just over her shoulder, and Katie looked into the sitting area. Then Katie looked back at Cassie and nodded, finally turning to look at me with a smile of her own.

"Katie and I don't think it's right that Lynn left you with blue balls," Cassie began, whispering softly the whole time. "So we want to help get you off. I'll finish that blowjob she started, but we want you to cum on her when you finish."

"What?" I asked. "Why?"

"If you cum on her uniform, she'll have to go back to the other room and clean it up immediately, in case we have to do something tonight. And walking into the room with cum on her uniform would be super embarrassing," Cassie explained, whispering very quietly the whole time. "And we think she kind of cheated on her challenge. She didn't finish the blowjob, so she gets this little punishment. Just please try not to cum on her face," Cassie added quickly, "She HATES getting cum on her face, so that would be kind of mean."

"So you're going to give me a blowjob right now and I just have to make sure to cum on her clothes at the end?" I asked.

"Yup," Cassie replied.

"When do you want to start?" I asked.

"Try not to make any noise," Cassie instructed me, and then she was quickly pulling my shorts and boxers off of me. I had a flashback to the first blowjob she gave me as I lifted my ass to help shimmy out of my shorts.

As soon as my shorts were away, Cassie quickly grasped the base of my dick and sucked my sensitive and still soft dick into her hot, wet mouth. I was more eagerly aroused than I realized, as Cassie suckled on my pole with her soft cheeks, pulling on my rod with her mouth as she tickled my tip with her tongue. It was probably the earlier blowjob that started and never finished, but my cock was a solid, rock hard pole in a matter of seconds.

Cassie let my firm erection slip from between her lips to jack my pole wetly with her little hand a couple of times. She smiled at me and whispered, "Impressive." The view of the little blonde smiling at me while my hard cock pointed skyward next to her pretty face was delicious. Then she sucked my fat head between her soft lips again and bottomed out on my meat until I felt the top of my cock pop through the tight opening at the back of her throat.

"Oh," I moaned softly, but was quickly cut off by a "Shh!" from Katie.

My whole body was already tingling from the combination of Cassie's wet, sucking mouth and slippery, tight hand sliding rapidly up and down my pole. She was working my meat in earnest, her soft fingers twisting as her tongue licked at the underside of my shaft. Having been so close to cumming before, I felt like the pent up arousal inside of me was being released in a warm flood of pleasure.

I was only dimly aware of Katie crawling on the bed next to me, with my focus so intent on the magic that Cassie's sucking mouth was working on my cock. But then Katie said, "What can I do to help?"

Without thinking, my hand closest to Katie reached out for her large breast. The beautiful swell of her big, round mound, encased tightly in her cheerleader top, was too tempting. As Cassie's hand swirled over my rod and her soft cheeks sucked against the sides of my pole, my palm pressed against the heavy, firm flesh of Katie's big tit, and my fingers slid over the slippery fabric that covered her chest.

Katie smiled at me, her brown hair dangling down around her face as she whispered, "You really do love my breasts, don't you?"

Cassie's hot mouth sank all the way to the base of my dick and I felt my cock head pop back into her throat again. It send a little electric tingle through me that I recognized, and I whispered, "I'm close to cumming."

Cassie immediately pulled her mouth all the way off of my pole and she and Katie pulled and pushed me into a sitting and then standing position. Quickly, they guided me over to the couch where Lynn was sleeping. Lynn had fallen asleep in a sitting position with her head leaned over a little to the side. It felt very awkward walking with my wet and throbbingly aroused dick dangling out in front of me, especially with Katie and Cassie each pulling at one of my arms. But as I approached Lynn, I was briefly distracted by how peacefully beautiful the pretty little blonde looked snoozing in her cheerleader uniform.

Cassie pulled me until I was practically looming over Lynn, then placed a finger over her lips as if I didn't already know that I needed to be quiet. Cassie licked her hand, dropped into a kneeling position next to me, and then her soft fingers closed over my pole once more. Covered in her slippery spit, Cassie's little hand began to pull up and down my rock hard member while being careful to point my tip towards Lynn.

As nice as Cassie's tight fingers felt around my pole, and as pretty as Lynn looked, the situation was awkward. It had been weird being pulled towards Lynn from the bed, walking with my dick out. It also felt strange to have Cassie's fingers insistently milking me with her body carefully turned to the side. I began to fear that I once again wouldn't be able to cum.

But then Katie wrapped an arm around my back and squeezed her tight, muscular body up against mine. She took my hand, just dangling at my side, and brought it up to rest on the top of her ample bosom. As I gently squeezed the tit flesh, feeling her nipple beneath the thin fabric, the whole thing suddenly became erotically obscene. One cute little blonde was eagerly jacking my cock, trying to get me to shoot my load all over another cute little blonde. And a pretty brunette was encouraging me to play with her big, firm breasts while I stood there getting a hand job.

My mind wrapped itself around the delightful arousal all around me, and I felt the tingling rise up out of my loins. The pleasurable feeling of uncontrollable release was not my strongest orgasm ever, but it felt sharp and wonderful as it washed over me and I lost all control.

I tried to keep my eyes open, but could barely keep standing and had to hold Katie close to my side as I came hard, the pleasure coursing through me. My eyes closed as I felt my cock quickly pump once and then twice, delivering its load while Katie held onto me.

I opened my eyes just as Cassie yelled, "Lynn!" My first two ejaculations had left thick, white ropes of cum trailing down from each of Lynn's breasts to a spot around her stomach. But the activity had apparently failed to wake the sleeping blonde, which is why Cassie yelled. And just as Cassie yelled, my third spurt landed wetly in the deep V at the top of Lynn's uniform, dripping wetly down into the cleavage of her tits as the remainder splattered around her collar bone. Lynn's eyes began to flutter open while Cassie's hand continued to slowly but gently pull on my hard dick. A fourth and a fifth spurt, both weak, mostly landed on Lynn's pleated skirt.

Lynn's eyes shot open as she realized that the three of us were positioned right in front of her. She took in the sight of my exposed, hard cock dripping in front of her, and Cassie's hand pointing my pole towards her. Then one of Lynn's hands tentatively reached up to her chest, her fingers came away covered with my wet spunk, and her eyes widened further in outrage.

"YOU BITCH!" Lynn screamed, and I immediately realized that I was in a vulnerable position. Katie was blocking me from quickly scrambling away and my cock was out. I realized there was nothing to keep Lynn from kicking me right in the balls.

I'll never understand why Lynn didn't attack me. Maybe it was because Cassie suddenly sprang to her feet and tore off running towards the bathroom. Lynn was up in a flash, chasing after the fleeing Cassie, practically ignoring me and Katie. But maybe Lynn didn't attack me because she knew it was a prank between teammates, because she also barely said an angry word to me afterwards.

Cassie almost made it to the bathroom and shut the door, but Lynn got there too fast. Then Cassie tried to duck beneath Lynn's arm, which was holding the door open. That was a mistake because Lynn tackled Cassie and they both ended up on the floor with Cassie curling up into a ball defensively.

Cassie was screaming her laughter and protesting, "You didn't finish the job! We had to help him!"

Lynn ended up atop Cassie in a position where she began spanking the other girl's bottom very hard while screaming, "You're such an asshole!"

Cassie kept laughing and Lynn kept spanking until Lynn came up with a better idea and began rubbing the areas where I had cum on her clothing into Cassie's clothing. "You wanted him to cum?!" Lynn yelled, "Here's his cum! Here it is."

"Ewww!" Cassie complained, still laughing, "Get off me." This continued for a little while until Cassie yelled, "Gross, not in my hair."

Lynn smacked Cassie one more time and then the two girls separated. They both sat on the floor, catching their breath while eyeing each other warily. I had already moved to the foot of the bed and had put my boxers and shorts back on.

Finally Cassie stood and said with mock indignation, "I have to go clean up next door, thanks to Lynn." She turned to me and Katie and said, "I'll be right back."

"I'm coming with you, you jerk," Lynn responded, climbing to her feet. As the two walked out the door, Lynn said, "Sleep with one eye open, Cassie, because I am going to get you back for this."

I went to the bathroom and cleaned up a little bit. When I came back out, Katie was carefully inspecting the couch and informed me, "I think you got it all on Lynn. The couch looks clean."

We settled onto the couch next to each other, turned the tv back on, and I was asleep again a few minutes later.

CHAPTER 8: Meeting the Team

I woke to a soft knocking at the door and found Katie sleeping with her head resting on my shoulder. The light coming in through the sliding glass doors and window was fading towards evening, and Katie began rubbing her eyes as I went to answer the door.

Cassie was standing out in the hallway wearing a t-shirt and shorts, and smiling brightly as usual. "Is Katie still in there?"

"Yeah, I'm here," came Katie's sleepy reply. She was walking up behind me.

"The chaperones confirmed there'll be no activities for us tonight, everthing is still closed," Cassie informed Katie. "So we're free. The hotel has a huge hot tub and we just found out it's working. Some of the girls want to go down and check it out. You interested?"

Katie looked at me and then back at Cassie and said, "Sure."

"You interested?" Cassie asked again, this time looking at me.

"Your teammates and chaperone won't mind?" I asked skeptically.

Cassie laughed one of her easy laughs again and said, "Nope. The chaperones are staying in for the night and some of the guys and the rest of the girls kind of want to meet you."

"Oh boy," I responded nervously.

"I've got to change out of this uniform," Katie chimed in. "How about you change into some swim trunks and come next door as soon as you're ready."

1...34567...10