The Team

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I asked groggily in response. Her face was no more than four inches away from mine, but her eyes were still black pools in the darkness.

"Your hand is on my ass and you've been squeezing me," Katie whispered in an irritated voice.

Instantly I became aware of my offending hand, which was indeed placed squarely on one of Katie's round, impossibly firm ass cheeks. "Shit," I exclaimed, "Sorry!" I pulled my hand back to rest against my body.

"It's okay," Katie whispered, and then teased, "What are you going to do to make it up to me."

My mind was cloudy and the absurdity of the situation added further confusion. But she had provided me an opening, so I took it. Without a pause or a further word between us, I pulled my whole body under the blanket and headed down towards Katie's midsection.

"What are you doing?" Katie whispered as my upper body covered hers, but she made no move to stop me. And when my head finally made its way down between her smooth thighs, she spread her legs a little for me. "Ummm, what's going on?" she asked.

It took a little wiggling to position my shoulders under her thighs, with her curvy, muscular legs resting on my back. And then there was little doubt about my intentions when I pulled aside the bottom of her shorts where the two legs joined, with my head just above her pussy. I had expected to find underwear that I would have to maneuver around, and was happy to find that she was bare beneath her shorts. My fingertips brushed against her bald pubic area as I scooted aside the shorts.

"Ummm," Katie said again, but then she felt the wet tip of my tongue probing around the top of her pussy lips. As I circled my tongue lower over her outer lips, I felt her legs tense around me. But when my tongue tip traced wetly and lightly over the top of Katie's outer folds, I could feel it both through my tongue and in the shuddering of her thighs.

I didn't waste time, going right in and wetly licking her outer folds apart. I knew my tongue was roughly brushing over the top of her clit, making contact with the center of her arousal. She gasped a little as I began to spread her folds with my fingers while my tongue probed and pushed towards her little nub of pleasure. I ran the length of my wet tongue over the top of her sensitive clit, and she gasped loudly while she arched her back

I teased little circles around Katie's sensitive spot for a bit, getting her area nice and wet. When I gently sucked her clit between my soft lips and rapidly flicked my tongue over it, Katie arched her back even more deeply and gasped. "Holy shit!" she blurted out in a loud whisper.

She seemed to like it, so I kept gently sucking with my hot, wet mouth while her nub was trapped between my lips, and alternated between rapidly dragging my tongue over her little button and tracing slow circles around the edges. Katie started panting as I tongued and suckled her pleasure spot. Then she was moaning, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

I couldn't see anything from beneath the blanket that covered us, and was starting to get hot down there. But I kept up my licking and sucking on Katie's clit as her strong hips began to buck a little against my face. Less than five minutes had passed since I started pleasuring Katie, and I was about to throw back the blanket to give myself some air, when Katie moaned loudly, "I don't know... ohhh fuck... ohhhh SHIT!"

And then suddenly she was cumming. Her hips bucked wildly and she shoved her pussy firmly against my face. Her strong, smooth thighs briefly clamped down around my head as she made a muffled, high pitched mewling sound. I knew well enough to keep up a gentle, steady lapping motion with my wet tongue, directly on Katie's wet clit, and the orgasm seemed to stretch on and on and on as her entire toned body shook. Then suddenly she was pushing my head away.

Just as I lifted up and threw back the covers, the lights came on in the room and briefly blinded me. As I tried to blink away the brightness, I turned to see Cassie standing by the light switch.

"He went down on you, didn't he," Cassie asked. I could just make out, as my eyes adjusted, that she was smiling.

I turned to face Katie on the bed below me and could see a deep flush in her pretty face. She was still mostly clothed, though her hand was pulling her shorts back down. "Oh my God," was all she eventually managed to say.

"I know, right," Cassie responded gleefully. "Didn't I tell you it's amazing?"

Confused for a second, my mind finally caught up, and I asked, "You mean she's really never had someone go down on her before?"

"Nope," Cassie said. "You're her first. She's very lucky... well I guess the both of you are." Cassie paused as I tried to wrap my mind around what she had said, and then she continued with, "Now are you two good or is there going to be more fooling around? Because I'm trying to sleep and you're making a lot of noise."

"We're good," I responded with a smile.

"VERY good," Katie emphasized.

The lights went out with a click, and as I settled back down onto the bed next to Katie, I could hear Cassie climbing into her own bed. I was very aroused from listening to Katie's moans, but shortly after the lights went off, I could tell from Katie's breathing that she was fast asleep.

Chapter 6: Trapped

When my alarm went off in the morning, I walked over to the heavy curtains to see what the weather was like outside. As I peeled back just the edge of the curtain, all I could see what white. My eyes adjusted to the early daylight outside, and it looked like a winter wonderland. There was snow everywhere.

"Holy shit," I whispered softly, looking at all the snow.

"What is it?" Katie asked.

I hurried over to the remote on the night stand and turned on the tv. I had to fumble around to find one of the local channels, but once I did, there was a weather person standing outside wearing a heavy winter jacket. And she was surrounded by snow.

I sat down on the edge of the bed to watch. The coastal storm had arrived overnight, when the temperatures were coldest, and had dumped six to eight inches of heavy, wet snow all over the area. Six inches may not have been a lot in other places, but this beach town didn't have any snow plows nearby. They had requested help from locations farther north. Everything was closed, and both the mayor and the governor were asking people to stay inside and stay off the roads.

As the news rolled in, I was so excited and so happy that I think I actually began to shake. When the news scrolled across the bottom of the screen that the convention center was one of the places that had closed for the day, my heart soared. I immediately understood the implications. Two hot, young cheerleaders had been staying in my room and fooling around with me, and now we were all stuck in the hotel together. I didn't think it could get any better, and I was giddy. Best of all, I was wrong. It got better.

Katie and Cassie decided they needed to check in with their team immediately and see if there was a plan for what they were going to do with their day. I was disappointed that they quickly left my room, but I had to clean up for the day anyway. I was a little more disappointed that after using the bathroom, brushing my teeth, and getting myself presentable, that the girls had still not returned. I sat down on the couch and watched news about the snow storm for almost an hour.

Finally there was a knock on my door. When I opened it, I found Katie and Cassie standing in the hallway. To my surprise, they were wearing their cheerleader uniforms, which appeared to be the same as the ones I had seen them wearing at the game the day before.

"Can we hang out in your room?" Cassie asked. "Our room smells like hair spray and boy farts."

As they settled onto the couch in my room, Cassie explained that their coach had made them get ready as if it was going to be another normal day at the tournament, until she could figure out what was going on. So all the girls got ready quickly, only to learn from the coach what most of them already knew. The tournament had been postponed for at least a day. Then their coach suggested they hang out with supporters of their school in the lobby and common areas of the hotel, but if there were supporters in the hotel, they were staying in their rooms. Finally the coach said the team members were free until a team meeting at 2:00 in the afternoon.

"Do you mind if we invite our friend Lynn over here to hang out," Katie asked. "She's cool, we promise."

I wasn't sure I had enough space for four people to relax comfortably in my room, but I figured one more of these cheerleaders could only make things more interesting. And having been trapped in the room for almost two hours, I was already starting to worry that I had nothing to do.

Cassie immediately called on my room phone, room to room, and said, "It's totally fine, come on over."

Seconds later, there was a soft knock on the door and Cassie rushed to open it. Lynn walked in also wearing her cheerleader uniform, the tight top with deep V neckline and full tight sleeves, and the pleated skirt in white trimmed with blue. Lynn looked so much like Cassie in body type, and with the same long, blonde hair, that it almost seemed liked they were trying to look the same. Only their faces were very different. Lynn also had blue eyes but Cassie's features were rounder and softer, and Lynn's hair was curly. I thought Cassie was prettier, and Lynn was still pretty but her narrow face was skinnier and more angular.

"Oh my God," Lynn said as she strolled into my room, "I forgot... this is what our room looked like when it was clean." As she walked through the room towards the balcony, looking around, she said, "It even smells like a hotel room, and not like ass." That made me very curious how messy the girls room could be next door.

Katie introduced us quickly, and I welcomed Lynn to the room. "Thank you so much for letting us hang out here," Lynn said gratefully, "I don't think I could spend a whole day stuck in our room."

The girls spent the rest of the morning chatting about the team and their plans. They gossiped a lot, mostly about their teammates, but I didn't know any of the other people so I didn't pick up much beyond that some girl named Sarah was kind of a slut and some girl named Shelly was kind of mean. I tried to keep from laughing when Cassie insisted on calling Sarah a slut, considering we had only recently met and she'd already blown me and fucked me.

I passed my time watching the news, checking in with my bosses on the phone, and trying to get some work done on e-mail. No one at my office minded my staying in my room for the day. The conference center was closed and no one had expected a snow storm when they sent me to the conference. It was fairly boring, so the young, fit, female cheerleaders lounging around my room in their uniforms was a nice distraction.

Around 11:30 the girls decided they were getting hungry and Lynn went down to the lobby to see if the restaurant was open. She returned to say the restaurant was closed because most of its staff couldn't make it into work. But the concierge had provided menus for two pizza places and a Chinese restaurant that were open and delivering food.

"I kind of want pizza, but this one place might be a little expensive," Cassie complained.

"I was just thinking the same thing," Katie agreed.

"Don't worry about it," I chimed in, moving from the small desk where I had been typing on my computer to look at the menu over Cassie's shoulder. "I'll pick up some pizzas if that's what we want."

"You don't have to do that," Katie told me, looking up at me uncertainly with her light blue eyes.

"It's really not a problem," I told them. "I'm kind of getting hungry too."

"You sure?" Cassie asked.

"Yup. You think three larges will be enough for us, in case we get hungry later?" I asked.

"I think three might be too much," Katie responded.

"I told you he was the best," Cassie informed Lynn.

"Just get three," I said. "And if we have extra we can eat them later, or you can take them to share with your friends back in your room. I don't like mushrooms or anchovies, but you each pick one you like that that isn't mushrooms and anchovies and I'll put it on my card."

Two minutes later, I was ordering one large veggie, one large supreme, and one large pineapple and pepperoni pizza and charging the whole thing to my debit card. I warned the girls that the manager who took my call said the restaurant was very busy since they were one of the few places open that day, so the pizzas would take anywhere from 45 to 90 minutes to get to us. I told him that was fine as long as they arrived still hot.

After ordering, I sat down on the desk chair and chatted with the girls while we waited for the pizza.

"I saw you all doing your routines at the game," I informed Lynn, "and I noticed Katie was always at the base of one of the pyramids, and Cassie was the one getting held up or thrown into the air. So do you do the same thing as Cassie?"

"Yup," Lynn responded. "I get lifted. It requires a lot of balance, plus I have to be careful what I eat because I can't get too fat or it makes it harder for my teammates to handle."

"But being on the base requires A LOT of strength," Katie quickly interjected, "And most cheerleaders aren't able to keep up that level of strength to be a base."

"Oh, here we go," Cassie warned, not too quietly.

"Sure, you need strength to be a base," Lynn responded, talking to Katie now as much as she was talking to me. "But we practically have to starve ourselves to stay light while still keeping up the physical strength to do our routines and maintain our balance."

"I have to work out twice a day just to maintain the strength to lift you," Katie retorted.

My mind was frantically searching for something to say to change the topic and defuse the tension, but Cassie chimed in with, "Can we just skip to the end where you two just settle this? If I had wanted to fight all day, I would have invited Shelly to come over."

For some inside reason I didn't understand, that made all three girls burst into laughter. But when Katie and Lynn quickly stopped, they were seriously glaring at each other. I will never understand women.

"Official challenge?" Katie asked.

"Official challenge," Lynn seemed to agree. I was still lost.

"Who can do the most push-ups in five minutes?" Katie offered.

"That just confirms you work out twice a day, not what is harder," Lynn replied.

"So what do you think is best?" Katie asked.

Lynn thought for a minute, the rest of us sitting in silence and me trying to understand what was happening. "10 pushups and then who can plank the longest," Lynn finally offered.

Katie actually smiled at the idea, her light blue eyes lighting up mischievously. "15 pushups, or we'll be here all day, and first to falter in the plank loses."

"Done," Lynn responded with her own confident smile.

Without another word, Katie and Lynn stood and moved to open spaces around the sitting area. Cassie actually clapped excitedly and said, "Official challenge!" as if that were some sort of encouragement.

Still in their uniforms, pleated skirts hanging down, Katie and Lynn got on their knees in a position ready to do push ups. I thought for a second that they were going to do the girl version of push ups I had seen before, but they weren't messing around. After eyeing each other defiantly, they both quickly kicked back their legs and started knocking out 15 honest pushups. Cassie watched the other two girls carefully, presumably to make sure one wasn't cheating on their workout. Lynn did hers much more slowly, but there was no tremble at all in her arms. When both girls had completed their 15, they got down on their elbows with their torso and legs making a straight line to their toes.

For almost the first five minutes, there was no movement. The two young women just breathed steadily, mostly staring at the ground beneath them, occasionally looking up to check on their opponent. But around five minutes, Lynn's arms and chest started to tremble. At eight minutes, Katie's arms had started to tremble, but Lynn's body was shaking visibly. Just after 13 minutes, with Katie still fairly steady, Lynn dropped her knees to the floor with a heavy, exasperated sigh.

"Whoo!" Katie yelled in victory.

"Alright," Lynn responded grudgingly, still in a ball on the floor trying to recover.

"So what should your challenge be?" Katie asked. Then she turned to me and explained, "Losing a challenge to Shelly is how I got dared to spend at least three minutes naked on the balcony."

"I have an idea," Cassie interjected.

"What?" Lynn said suspiciously.

"I don't want it to be too mean," Katie cautioned, "We're not Shelly."

"Well she already sort of agreed to it," Cassie replied to Katie from her seat on the couch. Then she turned to Lynn and said, "You have to give our generous host here a blowjob."

I was once again caught off guard by these crazy girls. Lynn retorted, "What kind of challenge is that?!"

"Well," Cassie said, "It's been about 20 minutes since we ordered the pizza. If you can get him off before the pizza arrives, you win. If the pizza gets here before you finish, the delivery guy gets to see you giving a blowjob. The best part is, we don't know how much time you have. You could have ten minutes, you could have seventy. And we already told you that a blowjob was the price of admission."

"I don't know..." Lynn began, hesitating.

"I like it," Katie responded with a smile. "If you're good at it, then only the three of us will know."

"I don't get any say in this?" I asked.

"You going to say no to a blowjob?" Cassie responded. When I didn't say anything back, she laughed and said, "I didn't think so."

"Okay, whatever," Lynn agreed reluctantly. "Let's make this quick so we're done before the pizza gets here."

As Lynn moved towards me, with me still sitting on the bed, I said, "You don't have to do this."

"I do, and I don't mind," Lynn replied. "You just focus on how good I am and how good it feels so you cum quickly."

I was sitting on the edge of the bed as Lynn approached, her blue eyes focused on mine. She placed a hand firmly on my chest, pushing me back onto the bed, but I wasn't going to miss the sight of her blowing me. I leaned back on my elbows and settled in, still not sure that this was really going to happen and not some sort of prank.

I had been lounging around the room in shorts and a t-shirt. Lynn quickly hooked her fingers under the waistband of both my shorts and my boxers beneath. When she pulled downward, I lifted my butt obligingly to allow her to slide the shorts down my legs. My mostly flaccid cock sprang free.

Lynn looked up at me with her blue eyes as she carefully grasped my penis in her soft fingers. "You tell me what feels good, okay," she instructed as she circled her finger tips around the length of my rapidly growing shaft and then rubbed at the underside of the head of my cock with her thumb.

"Sure," I replied softly.

Lynn bent her head down, never breaking eye contact with me as her small, soft lips closed over just the head of my cock. I felt the warm, wet heat of her mouth envelope my tip while those blue eyes remained fixed on me. She wiggled her tongue against the bottom of my rapidly expanding shaft, and with my hard on quickly growing she finally broke eye contact to plunge her mouth down my pole. These girls were amazing dick suckers!

I leaned my head back and groaned, and only after I made the noise did I realize that Katie and Cassie were sitting nearby watching me. There was something crazy erotic about the two pretty cheerleaders, in their tight uniforms, eyes glued to the sucking mouth of their attractive friend working my cock.