The Tears of the Stars Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicequip
Nicequip
2,634 Followers

"Dear God in Heaven!" Sally whispered, trembling. "What was that? What are you saying?"

Jackson took her hand. "Don't be scared." He said as the soothing energy flowed through him calming her nerves. "It's nothing to be afraid of. It's not the Devil's work. Think what would happen if human history lasted a billion years. Think how much we would know. And think of how that would feel to a species that's only been around as long as we have."

"How?" She asked. "How did you get it? How many people have it?"

"It's just me." He said. "They chose me. I'll never know why. That's what happened when I disappeared and when I was in the hospital. Dana knows and Stacy too. That's all."

"What are you going to do? You have to tell people. If it's really true, the world should know that there's more out there... and... what you can do..."

"There's no rush." He said calmly. "Squeeze my hand tight." He felt her squeeze it. "Part of the gift is life."

"Life?" She said not understanding. He took his wine glass and swallowed the contents. Then he shattered it in his hand taking a shard and dragging the jagged edge down his forearm tearing open a huge gash. "Jackson! What are you doing?!" She screamed. But she watched the blood remain in the wound and the skin began to grow back sealing the cut until it was gone, not even a scar. She thought she was going to break his fingers she squeezed so hard. And Jackson sent the soothing energy back into her to keep her calm. "It's not possible."

"It is possible." He said. "I'll never age. I'll live for however long I can bear it. I have a lot of information to share. But this is all new. I need time to digest it. So no one can know. Not a priest in confession, not a friend, not a stranger. The Archbishop only knows that I offered to heal him. Nothing more. I can't just announce this to world."

"Okay." She said. "How do you know they weren't angels? The ones that left it to you?"

"It's a gift, mom. Nothing more. Nothing religious. I'm not a God or a savior or an angel or anything else. I'm just a guy. Now you promise on the bible and on your faith in Jesus Christ and God Almighty and the Holy Ghost."

"I promise." She said.

"We can talk more about it tomorrow. If you ever need to talk about it then you come find me. And only me." He kissed her forehead and then picked up the shards of glass and walked back to the barn.

Jackson hoped that telling her was the right thing to do. She was going to have to find out. What would she say when he didn't age? What would she say when people began asking questions? She was always a difficult woman, but in her heart she meant well. It hurt him to see her suffering.

He walked back over to look at the designs on the table. It would be a great contribution to the world, he thought. And then his mind wandered back to the girls and the aching in his balls. He looked at the picture on his phone again. They looked so happy together, so beautiful. It made him hopeful. It had been so long since he had cum, since the cave with Stacy. He pulled off his shirt and then dropped his shorts. He looked down at his balls. They had grown again after the second submersion. His sack hung low and heavy with huge, aching testes, and his cock dangled down like a thick, limp trunk.

Jackson took his phone and clothes and headed toward the stairs. He ran his hands across the top of a new oak dresser as he passed. He felt a rough spot and grimaced. His set down his things and got a piece of fine grit sand paper and a sanding block from the work bench. He knelt down at eye level with the top of the dresser looking at the grain of the wood, and then he began to run the paper down its length in long full movements, smoothing the imperfections.

******

Sally Travers wasn't certain who bestowed such a gift on her son. All things came from God, she thought. He'd been chosen by the Divine Hand even if it was indirectly. The past two months she'd been upset about so much--his illness, his involvement with the Callaway boy and his withdrawal from her life. But it all made sense now. It was just so unbelievable. If she hadn't seen him do those things, she thought. Who would believe such a story? Her hand shook as she filled up her wine glass.

The Temptations were playing on the oldies station. She loved to listen to it. The stars lit up the night sky and she looked at them wondering if there really was more out there. The more she thought about it, the more questions it created. So much didn't make sense. She kept guzzling her wine, which may have been the only thing that kept her from losing it altogether. And then it all seemed to click.

Everything in this life had a purpose. And God worked in strange and mysterious ways. Sally considered that while she stared at the light coming out from the edges of the barn door. The things Jackson did were nothing short of miracles. It was God's work. She was certain of that now. He wasn't her son any longer. He was a vessel for the Lord to do great works.

******

"I don't know what to do." Stacy said quietly. "Gosh, it's so... pretty." Her nerves were aflutter as she lay there on her belly.

Dana was lying back on the bed. Stacy's head rested between her outstretched legs. She stared at her pussy. The neatly trimmed patch of hair formed a small vee as if it were pointing her in the right direction. Her outer labia crinkled just slightly down the length of her slit. And her hooded nub poked out from between the folds near the top.

"You don't have to." Dana said. "It's okay. I've never been with a woman either. I don't know what came over me earlier."

"But you were so good at it!" Stacy said.

"I just did what I would have liked, I guess."

Stacy smiled at that comment. There was a hint of something naughty the way she glanced back up at Dana, and the green flecks flashed in her eyes. She pressed her hands along the inside of Dana's thighs keeping her legs spread wide. Just do what I would like, she thought.

She kissed the crease of her thighs, her blonde curls falling down over her face. Her tongue licked lightly just along the outside of her lips. Jackson had done that and it drove her wild. Then she kissed the little nub, feeling Dana's body tense up at the attention to that sensitive spot. Stacy's tongue reached out slowly and wiggled between her slit, down near the entrance to her special place, and she dragged it up slowly to her clit, making a little circle with it, and then back down to where she started.

"Ohshit!" Dana moaned out loud.

"Is that good?" Stacy asked needing the encouragement. Her voice sounded so childish and her face looked so innocent.

Dana's mouth was slightly agape while she watched with fascination as the girl licked her again. "You're eighteen?" The question came by accident. She meant to think it. Something seemed wrong about enjoying this so much.

"Uh huh." She said as her tongue made its way back up to her nub. The heat of her breath added another layer to the pleasure.

Even the way she said 'uh huh' struck Dana as childish in the sexiest way. She wondered how hard Jackson tried to resist her. The girl was beautiful and innocent but somehow so incredibly sexual and so eager to please. God, she was young. But Dana didn't want to tell her to stop. "Yes!" She said breathing heavily. "It's good. It's really fucking good."

Stacy felt emboldened by her response. Her tongue wiggled faster and then it made the small circle around her nub. But she kept it there and flicked the swollen clit. She pursed her lips sucking it into her mouth. Dana's hands had moved to her breasts. They squeezed into the flesh as her chest heaved. Her fingers latched onto her nipples, pulling them and twisting them.

Stacy closed her eyes and used her forearms to keep Dana's thighs spread. Her face was covered in wetness from her chin to the tip of her nose. But her tongue never stopped licking and flicking.

"Ohgawd." Dana groaned again. "Yes, there. Right there. Right on my clit."

Stacy switched and began using the flat of her tongue to lick the entire length of her opening, lapping at it. It was a different kind of sensation altogether and it gave Dana a sense of frustration and then pleasure as it kept her on edge.

"Ohgod! Oh!" She gasped. "Put a finger inside me..."

Stacy brought her left arm down and pushed her index finger inside of her. It felt tight and slick as she pushed it in and out. Her tongue moved back to the nub and she could hear Dana moan her approval. A second finger slipped inside as Stacy tested her boundaries and then she heard Dana's moans become ragged. She could feel her pussy clamping down on her fingers as she pushed them inside her faster. Dana's thighs began to tremble and shake.

"Oh shit!" She gasped, her neck tightened as she began her climax. Dana gripped her nipples so tightly it looked like she might pull them off. Her eyes were open wide while she stared at Stacy. But her whole body lolled in little convulsions until it all went limp and her head fell back in the pillow.

Stacy's tongue dragged up between her slit tasting the cum. She giggled. "You do taste sweet." She said. "Just like the visions."

Dana rolled over hugging a pillow. "Oh man." She said in disbelief. "I came so hard." She looked back over at Stacy who smiled at her. "What is going on with me? I really liked that. What did you and your brother do to me?"

"Don't ask me." She said coyly. "I'm having the same problems you are."

There was a long silence as they each caught their breath. "Why do think he hasn't called?" Dana finally asked.

Stacy just shrugged. "Mad, maybe?" She suggested. "Maybe he didn't like the picture as much as we did."

Dana hoped that wasn't the case. It was a gamble sending the photo. But she liked the underlying message: I know. It's okay. This might be fun.

Stacy crawled up and spooned her from behind. Her hand reached around cupping the swell of her breast and then rubbing her nipple. She kissed her neck softly.

"He'll call. Don't worry." She whispered and then kissed her again.

******

Sally nearly lost her balance when she finally stood up. She grabbed the wooden railing on the deck to straighten herself out. Then she made her way down toward the barn. The grass felt good on her bare feet and she pulled her bathrobe tighter, knotting the belt. Her son was confused. The gift he received needed to be used. He needed to show it to the world and praise God in heaven for it.

Sally didn't even bother knocking. It took all her strength to heft the weight of the big door back on its track. But it rolled open with a small rumble and she stepped onto the concrete floor of the lower level. Jackson looked up startled. He was standing behind the dresser holding the sanding block, its height hiding his undress.

"Jesus, mom! Don't you knock?" He said, startled.

"Jackson, do not take the Lord's name in vain." They were words he'd heard a million times. She didn't seem bothered by his annoyance. She was a bit drunk and had things to say. "I think you're wrong about all of this." She started. "I think God has given you an amazing gift. He's using you to gather His flock, Jackson." Her fingers were tracing the beveled edge of the secretary as she thought. "I think we need to have Deacon Chamblers and the Archbishop join us, and we should make some sort of statement to the press. Maybe we can do it at the hospital and you can heal the patients. Show the world what you can do. We can preach the word of God and bring His children back to the Church..."

"What are you saying?" Jackson asked her with a look of shock. "You promised me that you would keep this quiet. You swore to me on the bible and the Holy Trinity."

Sally had a look of intent focus, albeit she was slightly drunk. "God will forgive me when he sees what we are doing in His name." She said. "I'm going to start making calls first thing in the morning."

"You can't." He pleaded. "Please don't."

"This is your path, Jackson. The whole world will see that God works through you." She had the proudest smile.

Jackson realized the mistake he'd made in telling her his secret. It was not God speaking through him. He wasn't going to use the gifts in the name of any religion. And he could not afford to be outed this way. There would come a time when he would have to step out of the shadows. But it was not now. The anger built inside of him. It bubbled up from his core. He felt a pressure building in his head and his eyes closed tightly.

"Don't worry." Sally said. "I'll take care of everything. And you... well... you are going to restore faith in God to the world! Good night, sweetheart. It's very exciting. We'll get started first thing."

Jackson's eyes shot open. They shone so bright they looked like two green infernos, like the nebulas in the Ancient's eyes, exploding outward and then starting in the center anew. He saw her walking away.

"No." He called out with ire in his voice. "Come here." The words felt like they rippled through the air and stuck into Sally's head like a knife. She turned and walked back before she even understood what she was doing. And then she stood in the open barn door. "You will not tell anyone about my gift." He said.

"I won't tell anyone about your gift." She repeated. They weren't her words though. She didn't mean to say them. She began to panic and wanted to leave, but she couldn't do that either. She just stood there stupidly.

Jackson kept speaking as he realized what he was doing. "You will never speak of my gift. You will never acknowledge it. You will never reference it. You will never share what you know about it with anyone. Do you understand?"

"Yes." She answered calmly, but he could see the panic. "I understand." She looked at his eyes and saw the bright green explosions inside of them.

"Good." Jackson said stepping out from around the dresser and walking closer to her. "From now on you will listen to me when I tell you to do something. Do you understand?"

"I understand." The panic reached a crescendo as he stood in front of her naked, his eyes burning bright.

His voice was cold. This power was new to him and he stuck his commands into her head burying them deep in her subconscious. It came to him like the other abilities, and his body and mind reacted as if it were natural.

"And you will never shame Stacy ever again. You will be nothing but supportive of her in everything that she wants to do." He watched her closely. She looked like she wanted to cry. "What's wrong? You can tell me."

"Jackson, you're naked. I shouldn't see you this way."

But he focused himself, adjusting to his new power, seeing how far it went. Sally wanted to leave. She would have begged to leave, but she found she couldn't speak again. Jackson studied her carefully. He could hear her now, inside her head, all those thoughts swirling around frantically. She was afraid of him. She wanted to run. And she didn't want to look at him naked. But there was something else in there with that thought.

Jackson's anger had morphed into fascination of his newest gift. He was picking at her like a test subject, practicing his ability at the expense of her self-respect. "You don't want to see me naked. But there's something else. Tell me what's bothering you. You have to be honest with me. You will always be honest with me."

She didn't want to be honest. Sally wanted to be anything but honest. "I don't want to see you... because I... like your penis." She whispered, the shame of it coursed through her.

He knew how wrong that sounded coming from her. But he pressed anyway. "What do you like about it?" He asked as he gave it a couple strokes with his hand. He could feel it inflating.

Sally closed her eyes. "I like how big it is." She squeaked out. Then he heard her gasp. "It's... getting hard... it's so big..." She whispered. Her nipples pressed out the fabric of her thin robe.

"Is that making you feel anything?"

"Yes." She said. "It's making me..." She looked back at him. Her eyes were filled with conflict. "It's making me..." Jackson could hear the words in her head. Then her gaze drifted back to his cock. He watched her hand fidgeting with the fabric on her robe. She wanted to do something bad. "It makes me so..."

Jackson stopped her before she could finally get the words out. "Look at me. Remember the things we talked about tonight." He said saving her from the embarrassment. "Now go to bed."

Sally felt herself regain control of her faculties. She turned and left the barn feeling the grass on her bare feet again. She felt such shame saying those things to him. But she felt that moist, wet heat making her pussy swollen with need. It was her fault. She knew it was her fault. He didn't make her say anything that was untrue. And that made the shame so much worse.

Jackson watched as she disappeared through the sliding glass door on the deck. His eyes slowly turned from green to blue. Then he hung his head, disappointed and afraid of himself for the first time. Maybe it was too much power for him. Maybe he wasn't a good enough person to handle the responsibility. He shouldn't have done that to her. He should've told her to say nothing about him and sent her back inside. But some part of him enjoyed watching her struggle with her thoughts.

******

Dana and Stacy stood in the walk-in closet. They had each slept soundly in each other's arms. Now it was time to start the day.

"I don't know about this. He'll call when he's ready. Maybe he's mad at us. Maybe he's really busy and doesn't want to be bothered." Stacy looked concerned. Nothing was worse than when Jackson got mad at her about something. It always made her so nervous for as long as she could remember. She'd rather be shamed by momma than to see him upset. She thought maybe he didn't like the picture. But part of her thought that he was mad about the cave and the submersion.

"Let me tell you a secret about men, Stacy," Dana said rifling through her drawers. "They need a woman to remind them what their priorities are sometimes. Our man hasn't responded to our text. So we're going to remind him why his priorities are mixed up. Here. Try these." She tossed her some fancy black stockings and then went to a rack of clothes. "I went on one of those super cleanses two years ago and bought some clothes that I haven't fit since. Black skirt?" She held it up for her. Dana had woken up with a new determination to accept things and move forward.

"I guess." Stacy shrugged unsure while sliding on the stocking one at a time. They were nicer than the ones she wore yesterday. Then she took the skirt and slid into it. A decent fit. "Oh. That's kinda short." She looked in the mirror. "Are you supposed to see the tops of the stockings?" The hem of the skirt didn't cover them.

"I think it looks good." She noticed the look that Stacy gave her. "What? I was single and that skirt attracts men. Here. We'll go a little classier with a nice blouse. But I don't have a bra that'll fit you so you'll have to do without." Dana found another pair of black stockings. "Let's match. That'll be fun."

Stacy stood in the bathroom with her short sleeve white blouse tucked into the black skirt. Dana undid the top three buttons so you could see the swells of her breasts and see that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her blonde curls poofed out and she had on some light pink lip stick. It was subtle. She wore the black heels she had on yesterday. They fit well enough.

Dana joined her a moment later. Her skirt was slightly longer. But the blouse was nearly identical. She had it unbuttoned at the top as well.

"What do you think?" Dana asked.

"We look like whores." That's what momma would've called them.

"No we don't." Dana corrected her. "We look like high class prostitutes."

Nicequip
Nicequip
2,634 Followers
123456...9