The Text Message Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers

For me, it was the first time that I was in this part of town and the difference in economic prosperity was slightly shocking. This was the kind of district where you expect people to talk in Hip-hop-English or the version of English sometimes referred to as Ebonics. I did not feel entirely comfortable here, being white, but we left the street quickly and entered the building in which Alicia's flat was located. I accompanied her to the small studio she had shared with her friend and kept watch while she packed her few possessions in two bags and one cardboard box. I remembered how much I had left behind when I had moved across the country and I still had taken more clothes and knick-knacks with me than she even possessed.

When she was done, I called an Uber as I didn't want to wait at the curb to reduce the exposure to this potentially dangerous environment and helped Alicia load her possessions into it once it arrived.

"Yo, Cunt!" a voice called from across the street a few doors down the road.

"Justin," she whispered, her face going pale.

"Alicia, get in the cab and stay in there, no matter what happens. Give me the pepper spray."

I was surprised when she didn't move.

"Yo, Cunt. Where the fuck do you think you're going with this white piece of shit?"

I barely understood him, he spoke an extreme slang.

"Leave me alone," Alicia spat back at him.

"The hell I do. Get your ass over here and come home, Cunt!"

"No."

She had resolve if she wanted to. I was impressed with how well she had recovered from the first surprise at having been caught by Justin.

"Get in. Now. Quick." I pushed her roughly into the back seat compartment, slammed the door shut and turned back towards Justin who had almost closed the distance.

"Get lost, asshole."

"One step closer and you'll regret it," I stated confidentially.

Justin didn't stop, just as I had anticipated. He darted right at me and all I had to do was take a step aside and swing my arm around to hit him hard in the back. He lost his balance and fell over. Maybe I should have played dirty and kick him while he was on the ground but that was not in my character.

He quickly got up and prepared himself for a new, more coordinated attack. He launched himself at me, swinging his right fist at my face with brute force. I countered by taking a step back and to the left, grabbing his outstretched arm and pulling it forward, using his own momentum against him and replied by connecting my own left fist hard with his jaw.

He fell to his knees, spitting blood. My fist hurt. Hitting somebody without gloves hurts, I might have some bruised bones in my hand. I took a step away from him.

He got back on his feet but his stance was already unsteady.

"Stop it now or I'll have to really hurt you."

He cleaned the blood from his mouth with the back of his hand and crouched slightly, spreading his arms, ready to rush at and seize me and then use his superior weight to pin me down.

I lifted my left fist, his gaze followed it and his body moved in anticipation to block it when it came down. With his attention diverted, I put all my soccer knowledge into the kick of my life, perfectly connecting the bridge of my right foot with his balls. He doubled over, his hands flew to his scrotum in a futile attempt to relieve the excruciating pain as he groaned and dropped to the ground. I might not kick somebody who is on the ground but I had no inhibitions to kick a man in his balls. I crouched down next to his rolled-up body.

"From this day on, you do not look at, speak to or even think of Alicia ever again. If I ever see you again I'll teach you real pain. Clear?"

His only reply was a groan. I quickly pondered whether to give him a dose of pepper spray to stress my point but decided against it. I got up, walked around the cab and climbed in. A task made unnecessarily difficult by Alicia who tried to embrace and cover me with kisses hampering my movements.

"Alicia, stop it. Move over and let me get in."

When I finally got in and closed the door, I told the driver to leave.

"Where to?"

"Just leave. I'll tell you in a minute when we're out of earshot."

"You saved me. You protected me, Master."

I groaned at her choice of words as I was not very keen on the cabbie learning about the nature of our relationship.

"Watch out what you're saying, Beautiful."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Did he hurt you?"

"Hurt him? He took that motherfucker down like a wet bag of flour," the driver marvelled, glancing into the rear-view mirror.

"Your hand! It's bleeding!"

I instinctively pulled it back as she tried to kiss it to avoid her causing additional pain. I didn't consider that for Alicia this looked as if I blamed her for the injury.

"What time is it?"

"Twelve-thirty," the driver replied, handing me a couple of Kleenexes from the box in his centre console.

I gave him the address of my doctor's office. We would be fifteen minutes early but with a bit of luck he could squeeze us in before somebody else. On the way there I explained to Alicia, who was now carefully dabbing the blood off my hand, that I had been taking karate lessons for a few years when I was a teenager and, while not being an expert fighter or anything even close to that, I certainly remembered a few basics and was able to defend myself.

We were lucky. Walking in with a bleeding hand might have helped. I wasn't badly hurt, only the skin on the knuckles of the index and the middle finger had torn a little, so I didn't even need stitches but the doctor still called for an x-ray just to ensure that nothing was broken. He gave me a soothing ointment to reduce the swelling from the light bruise and bandaged my hand, instructing Alicia on how to wrap it correctly when it needed to be rebound.

He then took a blood sample from each of us to use it for the tests for STDs, promised to make it a high priority and also took a quick look at Alicia's lip putting on a new type of Band-Aid which was supposed to reduce healing time to a few days instead of a week or two.

With the instruction to have her prescription for the pill renewed if necessary, Alicia then went to her appointment with the gynaecologist. While she was in the examination room I made sure that she was registered as a patient with both the GP and the gyn.

After she was done, I took her to a mall for clothes and grocery shopping, but first, we went for a late lunch during which I asked her about her language.

"How come that you speak such proper English? I could barely understand Justin's accent but you seem to be coming straight out of an English class."

"My Daddy had always insisted on me speaking proper English. He said it would help me be respected and find a job."

"Still, I'm really impressed that you kept it up after hearing Justin. How long have you been with him? Five years?"

"I had a lot of time while waiting for Justin to come home and in that time I read a lot."

"I see. Well, I'm glad because that will make things a lot easier for you."

"What do you mean, Ma... Nick?"

"It's a surprise."

I paid the bill, Alicia was in awe with the ease with which I spent money, before we started doing some window shopping until I found a boutique whose clothes she seemed to like a bit more than the others. From what I could see in the window, it was reasonably priced. I took her to the counter and asked the pretty, blonde sales girl for help.

"Yes, Sir?"

"This lady here is not allowed to leave this shop until she has bought clothes worth a combined fifteen hundred dollars. Shirts, blouses, pants, skirts, whatever."

"What? Master? No!"

I shot her a stern look which caused her to slap her hands in front of her mouth. I turned us around so that our backs were pointing towards the sales girl and whispered conspiratorially into Alicia's ear.

"Do you want to look good for me?"

She nodded.

"Do you want me to suffer through the deadly boring process of trying and selecting clothes?"

She shook her head, her hands still holding her mouth closed.

"Then do what I want. Call me when you're done. I'll do some additional window shopping."

She nodded, tears coming to her eyes.

I again whispered in her ear, "This is not a punishment, this is not to make you feel bad or treated better than I treat myself. I don't want you to feel bad, I want to give you more options to please me."

Her eyes lit up as this was a perspective she obviously hadn't considered before, "Thank you."

"But don't only buy clothes for the bedroom," I wiggled my finger at her, grinning, "at least half your clothes must be suitable to be worn outside."

"Yes."

Alicia

Master took me to lunch, he was considerate enough to order for me, and then strolled through the mall with me. I was so happy at spending the afternoon doing such a regular activity that I didn't notice Master's attentiveness. When I spent a few moments marvelling at the window of a very expensive clothing shop, he took me inside and steered us directly to the sales girl.

"Yes, Sir?"

"This lady here is not allowed to leave this shop until she has bought clothes worth a combined fifteen hundred dollars. Shirts, blouses, pants, skirts, whatever."

"What? Master? No!"

He shot me a stern look which caused me to slap my hands in front of my mouth.

"Do you want to look good for me?" he whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

"Do you want me to suffer through the deadly boring process of trying and selecting clothes?"

I shook my head.

"Then do what I want. Call me when you're done. I'll do some additional window shopping."

I nodded, tears coming to my eyes.

He again whispered in my ear, "This is not a punishment, this is not to make you feel bad or treated better than I treat myself. I don't want you to feel bad, I want to give you more options to please me."

My eyes lit up. Please him! He wanted me to look good for him and in new and sexy clothes I would!

"Thank you."

"But don't only buy clothes for the bedroom," he wiggled his finger at me like a teacher in preschool, grinning, "at least half your clothes must be suitable to be worn outside."

"Yes."

Master left me alone with the sales girl.

"Miss? Anything specific you are looking for?"

"No. I didn't know about this until he told you."

She leaned closer to me, "I know you. I've seen you at the club. You're Justin's sub."

My eyes widened and I almost screamed in shock.

"Don't worry. You're safe. I'm the sub of Mistress Chao. This is her shop."

"I was Justin's sub," I stated confidently, stressing the 'was'.

"Mistress often says you are too good for Justin. Is he your new Master?", she asked, pointing to the disappearing back of Master.

"Yes," I beamed at her. Talking about Master as Master was liberating.

"Did he beat you like that?" she pointed at my face.

"No! That was Justin. But just an hour ago, Master almost killed Justin in a fight. Master took me to a doctor to tend to my injuries."

"Almost killed? I'll have to tell Mistress. She was worried about you when you stopped coming to the club. But let's get you outfitted. Half the clothes need to suitable to be worn outside? That's no problem. You can wear lingerie outside as long as they are under your other clothes," she grinned.

"Are you sure? I don't want to anger Master. I only met him yesterday but I don't know if I want to continue to live without him. I think I love him."

It took us forever to spend the budget Master had given. I was exhausted when we were done and Master picked me up but we still needed to go grocery shopping. I fought through my fatigue and wouldn't let Master do anything but to point to things he wanted to buy. When he told me to buy a beef filet I panicked a bit. I had never before had the opportunity to cook one and I was scared I would ruin it but Master promised to teach me.

I also bought some items that had been missing in his kitchen. Different sizes of pans, wooden spoons, a wire whisk, a cake form. My question about the budget I was allowed to spend was swept aside with a casual 'don't worry about that, Beautiful.'

Nick

While Alicia was busy buying new outfits I strolled around the mall. I found a pharmacy and went inside to buy a ten-pack-string of condoms. I hoped we wouldn't need them after this weekend when the test results came back but I didn't intend to refuse me sex just because I disliked condoms. The doctor had said he would try to have the results back today but it was highly unlikely that the lab would be able to make all tests today.

It took Alicia and the sales girl almost three hours to select enough items to spend her budget and I had to severely control myself not to go and pry. I later learnt that my instruction had been somewhat circumvented when Alicia argued that the sexy lingerie she had bought was absolutely suited to be worn outside but she had still kept close to the meaning of my instruction by buying several blouses and shirts, two pairs of jeans, four short skirts and some home wear.

After that, we went to the grocery store. Alicia was overly alert to ensure I wouldn't use my injured hand, so I wasn't even allowed to push the cart or pick anything from the shelves myself. When I pointed to the fillet of beef to cook on Sunday she almost cried, confessing she had never cooked one and was scared to ruin it. I calmed her by ensuring that I would help by giving detailed instructions. When she was pleased with the contents of the shopping cart we took a quick turn through the household department where she added different types and sizes of pans, pots and cooking utensils.

It was just past seven when we arrived at home and it took several trips to get everything into the elevator and then the apartment. The process could have been sped up if Alicia hadn't been so ridiculously protective regarding my hand but nothing I said or commanded would make her ease up. She didn't actually refuse an order but went out of her way to make sure I didn't actually carry something.

"You've been injured protecting me, Master. The least I can do to show my gratitude is to nurse you now."

It made me wonder what would have happened if I had had to use my left hand for driving but fortunately, my car had an automatic transmission.

"Let me put on a new bandage on your hand, Master."

"Later. The lasagne will take some time to bake, so I want you to get it in the oven first as I'm hungry."

"Yes, Master," she hurried to comply.

She had just closed the door to the kitchen when my cell phone rang. I looked at the caller ID, the GP, and answered.

"Nick West."

"Good evening Mr West. This is Doctor Summer."

"Good evening. How can I help you?"

I assumed bad news if he called that late on a Saturday. Maybe he wanted to make sure I didn't give in to the temptation when Alicia had an STD.

"Oh, it's the other way round. I just thought that you would want the results of your tests as soon as possible as you might be in for a reward from your girlfriend after that hero stunt you pulled off, so I pressed the guys from the lab a bit and they just sent me the results."

"Great! I hope. And?"

"All clear. As far as we can tell, both you and Ms Blue are clean and free of infections."

"Wonderful. Thank you, Dr Summer. Good night."

We hung up and I grinned, looking very much forward to the rest of the evening.

Thirty minutes after Alicia had entered the kitchen, she returned, "The lasagne will be ready in forty-five minutes, Master. May I please tend to your hand?"

I understood that I would need to get used to being waited on and pampered at home. That was how she interpreted her role as a sub.

"Yes, you may."

She knelt down in front of me and unwrapped the bandage with the greatest care, applied fresh ointment and rebound my hand exactly as the doctor had shown her.

"Thank you, Beautiful," I leaned forward to kiss her forehead.

"I was so scared when Justin attacked, Master. He could have killed you."

She had changed her position so that she was sitting on the side of her buttock, her legs cocked partially under her and her head resting on my thigh.

"I was never in danger. Justin is a lousy fighter. But it is my job to protect you from harm and that's what I did. Now it's your turn to nurse me and you've done so perfectly so far. Can you do me a small favour?"

I knew I could have just commanded her but I wanted to keep up manners.

"Anything you wish, Master."

"There is a small plastic bag in the inner pocket of the jacket I wore today. Please go and get it but don't look into it."

"Yes, Master."

It was proving difficult to get her to tone down on the use of 'Master'. I wondered whether I had the stamina to push it through.

"Here, Master."

I took the bag from her and emptied the content on the table. Her face lit up when she saw the condoms.

"You are in for a punishment. Do you know why?"

She thought about it for a moment.

"No, Master."

"Today in the cab after the confrontation with Justin and later in the store, you called me 'Master'. In public. With other people present."

"I remember. I'm sorry, Master. I was shocked and surprised and forgot myself."

"As a punishment, you will throw away three condoms for every offence."

With shaking hands, she tore off twice three condoms and put them aside.

"I said 'throw away'."

She got up, took the six condoms and threw them in the bin in the corner of the room before returning. There were still four condoms left and I could see how her brain worked on how she wanted to use them.

"Now, since we've come home you've used the word 'Master' in every single sentence despite my order to tone it down."

"I'm sorry, Master." She jerked when the word 'Master' slipped out again.

"You will throw away three more condoms as a punishment."

Her head dropped even further as she got up and complied with my command.

"There is only one condom left."

"Yes, Master," she replied sadly, now standing in front of me.

"How do you want to use it?"

"Anyway you please, Ma... Nick."

Even small victories are victories.

"I want you to propose a position."

"I can't, I don't know what you like, yet."

"Propose a position or throw the rubber in the bin."

I saw the fear in her eyes as she desperately tried to come up with something and finally she said, "To make sure that your injured hand is not hurt, I propose that I ride you while holding your hand over my heart."

"Thank you for telling me. I know it was not easy for you. But now I have to make a confession."

"I don't understand, Master?"

"Doctor Summer called a few minutes ago and said that both our tests came back negative. That means neither you nor I have any diseases and we can shag to our hearts' content without having to worry about condoms."

It took her a few seconds to process that information, then she pressed one hand on her hip with the elbow pointing outwards, wiggling the index finger of the other hand at me, "That was mean, Master. You made fun of me!"

"No, I didn't. Ok, maybe a little. But you needed to be punished for your slip-ups and I think this was adequate."

She remained standing in front of me, still pointing at me with her finger, trying to look angry but she couldn't fully suppress a smile.

"Thank you for being so patient with me, Master."

"Now you can either stand there and pout or come here and see whether you can put that hard-on in my pants to good use."

Her eyes widened as she realised what I just had proposed. I just about managed to open the button of my jeans before Alicia was all over me, almost tearing my shirt off, opening the fly and pulling down my pants.

If I had expected her to spend time on foreplay I would have been utterly disappointed. She pulled my pants and underwear just past my knees before lifting her skirt, shedding her underwear and straddling me by kneeling over my crotch with her legs spread wide. She used one hand to place my cock at her entrance and the other to pull my injured hand to her breast, laying it just over her heart. She looked deep into my eyes as she slowly impaled herself on my pole, letting out a satisfied groan. I could feel her heat and her juices that were running down my balls. She was dripping wet only from anticipation.

Kojak01
Kojak01
740 Followers