The Text Message Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted an eyebrow, curious for an explanation, "Which is?"

"If you came on my face I would be torn between leaving it there to dry to proudly announce your dominance over me and scooping it into my mouth to taste the sign of your affection. When he came on my face, I only wanted to clean it away in the bathroom."

I bent down to kiss her carefully on the lips, "The moment it leaves my cock, it becomes yours and with your possession, you can do as you want."

"I don't deserve you, Master."

"Yes, you do," I replied as I got up to go to the bathroom where I relieved myself and used some toilet paper to clean up a bit. When I passed the bedroom on the way out, I quickly glanced inside. Alicia still lay on the bed and had her index finger deep in her pussy. She pulled it out, moved it to her mouth and inserted it, closed her lips tightly and pulled it out again, sucking it clean in the process.

I felt my loins stir and grinned. That woman would probably give me a heart attack, sooner rather than later.

"When you're done with your candy, freshen up a bit, dress and come join me in the living room."

She looked at me, "Dress in what, Master?"

"I don't care, something comfortable."

She tried hard at to hide her disappointment of the vague instruction but I could see how her face fell a bit.

I pointed to my wardrobe, "The topmost of my muscle-shirts. No belt, no panties, no bra. Socks if you tend to get cold feet."

She beamed, "Yes, Master."

It would take quite some getting used to but at the moment I was confident I could be the Master she needed without having to compromise on my principles too much. Would I be able to punish her if she was disobedient? Spank her? Whip her? That might prove to be the biggest stumbling block. Physical violence disgusted me. Of course, I had defended myself against Justin, self-defence was a different story, but spank her because she failed to have dinner ready when I got home from work? Maybe if I kept it to psychological punishments like serving her? But that effect would wear thin quickly if I did it too often. I would have to play it by the ear.

I picked up the remote and had just started to flip through the channels when Alicia came from the bedroom and moved to sit at my feet.

"No, on the couch."

She squirmed.

"Right there, next to the armrest."

"Master, please."

"Alicia!" I insisted with a stern voice, pointing to the place where I wanted her to sit.

"Yes, Master," she confirmed and sat down, looking like a beaten puppy. I opened the catch-up-function of my TV-provider and went through the list of comedies. I found one I thought looked promising, hopefully not with too much slapstick, and started it.

I then moved to lay down on the couch, lowering my head onto Alicia's lap. I could feel her confusion until she understood that I presented her the opportunity to caress me. Tentatively, she started to draw her fingers through my hair, stroking me caringly. When I reacted with a content moan, she became more confident and extended the target range for her ministrations to my temples, over my ears lobes. As I continued to give her encouraging signs, small, satisfied moans or comfy little movements of my head, she started to further widen her radius of action, letting her fingers run tenderly over the side of my neck or drawing her nails dotingly up the nape.

I got so lost in the sensations of her ministrations that I had no idea what the movie was about and almost missed Alicia's body tensing from a suppressed yawn. I scolded myself, she had had an intense and emotionally draining day and was probably exhausted. I almost said we should go to bed because she was tired but I caught myself just in time. She wouldn't want me to consider her needs so openly so I turned my head to plant a kiss on the hand that was just playing with the hairs on my temple.

"I'm tired, let's go to bed."

"Yes, Master."

I sat up slowly to avoid my blood pressure collapsing and noticed that the bandage was not as evenly tied as it had been when Alicia had rebound it.

"Get ready for bed. But you will have to tend to the bandage before we get to sleep."

Alicia hurried away to the small bathroom while I went to the big one. I knew Alicia would show up soon as I had moved her stuff over while she had been preparing dinner.

"Master, I can't find my toothbrush or my makeup anymore," Alicia stood at the entrance of the bathroom looking at least a foot smaller than she was. I saw an unexplainable panic on her face.

"Why do you look so scared?"

"Master, I'm so dumb I even lose my toothbrush and my makeup. I'm afraid that you'll punish me, or even worse, kick me out."

"Come here," I ordered, spreading my arms, closing them protectively around her as she buried her face in my chest, sobbing. "I'm sorry. I wanted to play a prank on you and moved your stuff over here while you were cooking. You see," I added as I made her look to the wash basin, "everything is here."

"Why did you do that, Master?"

"Because there are two washbasins here, the shower is here and I don't want you to use the guest bathroom other than using the toilet and washing your hands."

"But Master..."

"Don't start on that appropriateness thing again. I want you to use this bathroom. Full stop. I can watch your enticing breasts and cute butt wiggle when you brush your teeth. You can help me with anything if I want you to and, most importantly, you are not my guest anymore. You live in this apartment now.

You want to be my sub and I accept you as such. But that also means that you have to play by my rules and not Justin's. You have to stop with your demeaning, slavish behaviour. You can eat at the same time and the same table as me and still be my sub. You can sit on the couch with me watching TV and still be my sub. You can use the same bathroom as I do and still be my sub. You can be sexually pleasured by me and still be my sub. And you can sleep in the same bed as I do and still be my sub. Did I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Master," she replied, unsure of the consequences of my lecture. Then I saw a sparkling light up her eyes and she quickly shed the muscle-shirt she had on.

"Alicia?"

"You won't see my breasts wiggle if I keep the shirt on," she said with mischief in her eyes.

I replied by giving her butt a playful pat. Alicia did her best to distract my attention from brushing my teeth by putting on an entertaining show, bouncing her breasts, wiggling her butt, dancing seductively around me, presenting herself to me in every possible way.

Delayed by her distractions, I managed to finish my preparations, spit out the toothpaste and rinse my mouth. I grabbed her strongly and pulled her to me, holding her around her waist with my right arm, towering over her, forcing her to lean back and look up at me. I could recognise the admiration at this demonstration of power and dominance in her eyes.

"You enchanting little minx. I'd ravish you right here and now if I had a single drop of sperm left in my balls but you drained me too thoroughly," I growled at her.

She leaned even further back, hung herself into my arm, spread her arms, offering herself while trusting me to hold her safely, "I'm yours to do as you wish, Master!"

I grumbled again, "Once your injuries are healed, I'll take all that you offer."

I pulled her back up and ensured that she steadied herself.

"But not today. Today, you will rebandage my hand and then we go to sleep. I look forward to spending the day at home with you tomorrow. It will help us understand each other better."

She carefully un- and rewrapped my hand before she dressed in the T-shirt I had given her yesterday and followed me to the bed. I laid down on my back and extended my arm. I suppose she remembered my lecture from earlier as she cuddled up to me without hesitation, sighing contently when I pulled her closer.

"Master?"

"Yes, Beautiful?"

"Why are you sleeping in the nude?"

"Because I prefer that to wearing pyjamas."

"May I ask if I'm stepping out of my place if I asked you to allow me to also sleep nude?"

It took me a moment to decipher that sentence. For a moment I considered to tease her by allowing her to ask me to allow her to sleep nude but I didn't want to discourage future questions so I went for the easiest reply.

"No, you never step out of your place when you ask me something. Really anything. Ask. Whenever you feel like asking. And yes, I allow you to remove the shirt and sleep nude."

She quickly sat up, removed the shirt and shook her upper body, letting her perky breasts jiggle a little before laying back under the blanket, cuddling up to me.

"You feel safe and comfortable?"

"More than you can imagine, my wonderful Master."

"Then sleep tight, Beautiful."

She shuddered a little, snuggled a bit closer and purred contently, "Good night, Master."