The Text Message Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm yours, Master."

I replied by kissing her on the lips, carefully avoiding her injury.

"Remove the tank top. I want to enjoy your breasts."

A second later the top lay somewhere on the floor of the living room and the bra followed it shortly after.

"Move. Ride me. But slowly."

She slid slowly up and down on my cock, arching her back to provide access to her breasts, doing kinky little movements with her hip and pelvis. Her juices were flowing freely, covering my pubic hair and my balls. I drew my index and middle fingers of my uninjured hand through the swamp she had created, brought them up to my nose and inhaled.

"You smell heavenly, Beautiful," I praised before making a show of licking her juices off my finger.

I wetted my fingers again but as I brought them up to my mouth she intercepted me and slurped her own juices from my hand. This little show pushed me quickly towards the edge and I focused on prolonging the experience.

"Master," she said while continuing to slide her velvety folds up and down my cock, "please don't hold back. Cum for me, Master. Flood my womb with your cum. Claim me, Master. Mark me as yours."

She increased the speed of her movements, trying hard to break my self-control. I realised that I fought a lost battle and relaxed, leaning backwards. I felt the burning in my balls become unbearable, clamped all muscles I knew of in my penis for a few seconds and then released.

"Oh, God, yes," I exclaimed as the orgasm swept over me, the hip jerked upwards and my balls pumped spurt after spurt into Alicia's heavenly folds.

"Yes, Master, thank you, Master. Please give it to me, Master. Give me your cum, Master. Claim me, Master. Mark me. Make me yours."

It took me a moment to recover from the intense climax. When I had, I took her face in my hands, pulled her down to me and gave her a kiss on her lips, still careful to not hurt her by touching the swelling.

"That was wonderful, my sexy little fox."

"Did you enjoy it, Master?"

"Enjoy? Enjoy is not strong enough to describe how that felt. It was heavenly!"

"Thank you, Master. You are too generous with your little servant."

A tear dropped from the corner of her eye.

"Hey, what is it? Did I hurt you?" I asked as I used my thumb to clean the tear away.

"Not at all, Master. I'm rejoicing. That I've found you. That you claimed me. That you deemed me worthy of your care."

She embraced me, placing soft kisses on my neck. But despite her erotic ministrations my cock started to shrink and threatened to slip out of her.

"I'll be right back, Master," she said as she lifted herself off me. As soon as my cock unblocked her pussy, she used her hand to avoid dripping our combined juices on me, the couch or the floor. I followed the movements of this incredible body with my eyes. She switched hands and brought the hand covered in our juices to her mouth, slurped them noisily.

"You also taste delicious, Master. In a few days when you allow me to perform oral sex on you, I'll clean your cock after sex using my mouth and by the time I'll be done you will be ready for the next round," she grinned and scurried off to the bathroom from where she returned shortly after with a wet, warm washcloth and proceeded to clean my pubic area, my shaft and my balls.

"Can I give your cock a little kiss if I promise to be careful and not hurt myself, Master?"

What was I supposed to reply to that? No?

After checking in on the process of the lasagne, she returned to me and sat down on the floor between my legs.

"Don't you want to cuddle up here?" I enquired, patting my side and extending my arm.

"It was wonderful to do so, yesterday. As an exception. But in the long run, I feel much more comfortable sitting at your feet, Master."

"Then at least take a pillow to sit on."

"You spoil me, Master."

"No, I don't. I just give you the minimal comfort any human being should have."

I took the remote and zapped through the channels until I found something to watch, a documentary on black holes. Alicia sat contentedly between my legs, resting her cheek on my thigh. I noticed that she would regularly bring her finger up to her nose, sniff on it and then lick it clean.

"What are you doing?"

"I don't understand, Master."

"With your finger."

She instantly got beet-red.

"I'm sorry, Master. It's so delicious that I've been eating your cum whenever it dribbles out of my cunt."

"Pussy, vagina, slit, honey pot, pleasure box, Master's paradise, anything but don't use the word 'cunt'. It's such a crude word for such a delicate place."

I started to understand that it would take some time to break five years of suppression by an asshole.

"I'm sorry, Master. You told me already but I forgot."

"Did Justin use that word?"

"Yes, and not only to refer to my c... pussy but also as my nickname; 'Cunt, do this' or 'Cunt, get over here'."

I was slowly but surely getting severely annoyed on how badly that son of a bitch had treated this precious woman.

"In that case, from now on you will get punished for every use of the word 'cunt' if you use it to refer to yourself or your pussy. I'll exorcise all remains of Justin out of you."

"Yes, Master."

She giggled.

"What?"

"I like 'Master's paradise'. It sounds as if I was made for you."

Before I had the opportunity to reply, the oven started beeping and Alicia jumped up and ran to the kitchen, still naked, her tight buttocks wobbling a bit, generating a sight that caused a stir in my loins. I redressed and walked over to the table and sat down.

A few minutes later she came back out, dressed in a kitchen apron I didn't even know I had and brought me a plate with a delicious looking lasagne and put it down in front of me. She took two steps back and looked at me expectantly, "Please enjoy your meal, Master."

"And you?"

"I'll eat later while I clean the kitchen, Master."

"No. I won't eat alone when I can have company."

"Master, please."

If the confrontation with Justin had taken place now, I wouldn't have stopped after kicking his balls. I wasn't even sure if he had survived it at this point. How could he do that to this wonderful creature? How could he mentally abuse her so badly?

"You go to the kitchen, help yourself to a similar portion of the lasagne and sit down at this table with me. I enjoy eating in company much more than eating alone."

"Yes, Master."

She returned a minute later with another piece of the lasagne, exchanged it with the plate in front of me and sat down at the far end of the table.

"What was wrong with this piece?"

"This one is hotter, Master," she looked at me begging to let her do this for me. "Lasagne is better when it's hot."

"Ok. This time. But next time I have to command you to eat with me, I'll eat the colder piece."

"Yes, Master," she cringed at the thought.

"Enjoy your meal, Beautiful."

"The same, Master."

We started eating. It was by far the best lasagne I had ever had but to be honest, I could only compare it to heated ready-meals. I was quite sure though, that no restaurant would be able to serve a better one.

"Delicious! Very well done, Beautiful."

She was so focused on me that I had to repeatedly remind Alicia to eat.

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry."

"Was it Justin who taught you to behave so slavish?"

"Yes, Master. But I also learnt from looking at other subs at the club."

"Club? What club?"

It hadn't crossed my mind so far that there might be other people living the same lifestyle.

"There is a club downtown where Masters and subs can go and meet like-minded. Justin took me there sometimes."

"Did you enjoy going there?"

"Justin wanted to go there."

"That's not an answer to my question. Did you, Alicia Blue, enjoy going there?"

After reflecting for a few seconds she came up with an answer.

"Yes and no. It was nice to meet people who understood me so well. Other subs who understand my need to serve. To be able to share stories about our lives. But I didn't enjoy going there with Justin because he was different from most other Masters. I didn't understand what was different until now. Now that you've taken me in. You don't need me to confirm your dominance and neither did most of the other Masters. But Justin did."

"Would you like me to take you there one day?"

She beamed at me, "Please, Master. I could finally join in the bragging about my Master with the other subs."

"Ok. Maybe not the next few weekends but I promise to take you there, once we have learnt to understand each other better."

"Thank you, Master."

"Have you finished eating?"

"Yes, Master."

"Please, clean the table and the kitchen, bring me a coffee to the living room and help yourself to any beverage you want. Then join me on the couch."

"Yes, Master. With pleasure."

Alicia hurried to start to clean the table and I hadn't done much more but walk over to the couch and sit down before she brought me a coffee, a small sip of milk already added. I watched her walk back to the kitchen, enjoying her nude backside as the apron only covered her front.

"Alicia?"

"Yes, Master."

"That's a very sexy apron you have there."

She looked over her shoulder and got an idea of the show she had just given me. She reacted by pushing her tushy out, giving it a soft swat, making it jiggle a little.

"I'm glad you like it. You want me to keep it on?"

"Hmmm. No. I have a better idea. Why don't you dress in something you bought this afternoon when you're done in the kitchen? Something seductive?"

"Yes, Master!" She ran back into the kitchen to finish cleaning it up while I settled on watching a repeat of a comedy show. After only a few minutes she darted out of the kitchen and into the bedroom. I got antsy with anticipation. I was quite sure that she had already given a lot of thought on how to seduce me and also chosen her wardrobe with this in mind and a few minutes later I was proven right.

I heard her cough from the bedroom and looked over. She looked like an ebony goddess dressed in turquoise lingerie. Her breasts were covered, at least theoretically, by a see-through bra which did a good but unnecessary job by holding them in place while still letting me see her hard and protruding nipples. The panties were of the same colour, semi-opaque, except for a thin strip where there was just enough fabric to hide her most intimate parts, cut very low and narrow so her bare slit almost, but only almost, peaked out on top. Over these two pieces of clothing, she had had thin, almost non-existent negligée that was held in place by two thin straps and flowed over her luscious body.

She increased the effect on me by holding a pose where she had lifted her right arm, held the hand behind her perky afro haircut, leant her elbow against the doorframe to stretch her body. Her hip was slightly tilted to the left, her left leg cocked.

"Holy shit."

Her face beamed at my unrestricted reaction and she started to leave the pose in order to approach me.

"Don't move!"

She froze, a tinge of fear passing over her face which vanished when she saw me getting up and walk over to her, a determined look on my face.

I approached her, took her face in my hands and carefully placed a kiss on her mouth, reluctantly withholding my tongue to avoid hurting her lip. I let my hands wander downwards, my mouth started kissing her along her neck. Her head tilted backwards, exposing her throat. I placed soft, testing kisses on it. I would have continued further downwards but it became too uncomfortable due to the difference in size so I just picked her up sideways and carried her through the corridor to my bedroom where I partly threw and partly placed her on the bed.

"Master, your hand!"

She lay on the bed and looked up at me with undisguised need, despite her plea to look after my hand. I shed the shirt I had worn, unfastened the belt, opened the button and the fly and pushed my pants down, together with my underwear. I stepped out of them while getting on the bed where I resumed worshipping the beauty that had come into my life, offering herself to me, in exchange for leadership and protection.

I kneaded her breasts, kissed the bare mounds of soft flesh and buried my face in between them. I reached down and pushed the negligée upwards and she encouraged the effort by lifting her butt off the bed. Careful not to rip it, I moved the gown upwards. She let her butt fall back on the bed and made a little sit-up to allow me to remove the piece of clothing.

When I had it off her, I threw it aside thoughtless with my focus fully on the goddess in front of me. I continued to explore her upper body, covered her stomach, her mounds, her neck and her face with kisses. Soon though, I lost my patience and slipped my hands behind her to open the clasp of her bra. She extended her arms to allow me to pull it off. I took the opportunity to hold her arms in place and cover them with the same craving kisses.

I pushed her arms up above her head where I crossed them and gripped her wrists with one hand to hold them in place. Laying outstretched before me, she looked even more delectable. I bent down and closed my lips over one of her jutting nipples, twisted it lightly with my tongue and gave it a good suck.

She groaned, the first sound she made since I had thrown her on my bed to feast upon her. I didn't relent but continued to explore her body with my mouth. I didn't think she knew what was coming, she had probably never made love, only been fucked. I stroked the nipple I didn't suck on, switching my mouth back and forth, still holding her arms above her head. But now I needed more moving space.

"Leave your arms right where they are."

"Yes, Master," she moaned.

I moved to a kneeling position over her, not stopping to pay homage to her wonderful breasts, not caring what my rock-hard cock was doing. I started to slide downwards, slipped my fingers under the hem of her thong and slowly pushed it downwards while kissing my way down from her breasts towards her tummy. I felt her tense up, snap her legs closed.

"Master. No."

I lifted my head and looked her in the eyes, "This body is mine to do with as I wish or do you want to refuse me this claim?"

"Never, Master."

"Then relax and let me enjoy your perfection."

I felt her unbend, her muscles loosened, her thighs parted slightly. I used my hand to stroke over her pussy lips, her dripping pussy lips as I noticed with satisfaction, and the sensation made her spread her legs wider. I kept rubbing until she had relaxed, maybe even lost her self-control, before I moved further downwards and started to kiss her honeypot. I kept my tongue in check for the beginning, so she could get used to me having my face between her legs. I felt her hands ruffle my hair and smiled, she had forgotten about my command and was revelling in my caresses. I extended my tongue and drew it slowly along her protruding inner lips.

"Oh, God. Master!" She arched her back to strengthen the touch, get more of this sensation. Of course, I refused it as I intended to spend my time here and slowly work her to an orgasm before claiming her as mine once again, so I stopped just short of her clit and slid my tongue downwards again, caressing her labia with my tongue, I circled her opening, once, twice, before I again licked up along her slit. I kept this up, switching direction and order to keep her on the edge, to deny her the chance to get used to my ministrations. I felt her body tense, but differently than before, she started vibrating and took this a sign that she was approaching her climax. I finally gave in to her craving and let my tongue touch and flick her clit and this caused her hips to jerk uncontrollably. I added my thumb to tease her opening while circling and stimulating her clit with my tongue. The vibrations increased, her whole body arched upwards, the back of her head and her heels remaining on the mattress and I just kept on doing what I did. Lick her clit and stimulate her opening.

"Masterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr," she squealed as the climax washed over her and her body tension released itself. I let her bask in the sensations of the orgasm, let her revel in the feeling of satisfaction. When the high tide was over I resumed placing soft kisses on her pelvis and groin until the aftershocks decreased and she found her speech again.

"Master, that was so wonderful. Thank you. But please, let me..."

"You bet on it," I replied as I moved upwards intently and buried myself to the hilt in her still slick pussy in one smooth motion.

"Oh, Maaaaaa..." she screamed in bliss as I filled her with my cock. I knew the moment I slid into her that I wouldn't last very long, my balls already burning and I only gave her a few moments to recover before I started to pull out and push back in. I gradually but quickly increased the pace and I can't have been in her longer than two minutes when I was ready to cum. I pushed into her harder, two, three times before I unleashed a torrent of cum into my servile sub. With every jet my hips jerked, trying to push my shaft even deeper, shooting my sperm even further in into her womb.

It wasn't until now that I realised that Alicia had fallen quiet right after the penetration and I took a worried look at her.

She had her eyes wide open, unblinking, her mouth gaping in a voiceless scream, her hands clutching my shoulders, her fingers and her nails digging into my flesh.

"Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, dear Lord. Oh, Master. My Master. Hold me. Please. Hold me. I beg you. Hold me."

I couldn't hold her because my on weight rested on my elbows and underarms, but I let my body drop down on hers, hoping it would suffice, tenderly covering her face with kisses. After a few minutes, her vice-like grip on my shoulders ceased.

"I don't deserve you, Master."

"Why not?"

"You are too good to me, Master."

"I just look after your well-being."

"I should serve you."

"We both serve each other. Just differently."

I hadn't realised that right until I said it.

"You deserve better than me."

"Nobody could be better for me than you, Beautiful."

"I've never come so hard before."

Just what I needed, an ego-stroke. I would need to be careful not to let it get to my head.

"Sexual satisfaction is part of a person's well-being."

"I don't deserve you, Master."

"Sounds like there is a feedback loop in the software. Maybe I need to give the hardware a good fucking to reset it."

"Master, you can ravish me anytime you want but please, I don't think I would survive another session like that," she smiled at me.

"That was a joke!"

"I'm not sure, Master," she replied grinning.

"I like it when you joke. It makes you more human."

We lay on the bed, sharing soft kisses, small signs of care and affection, the tip of my shrivelled cock still just inside of her.

"Alicia, my beauty."

"Yes, Master."

"I need to go the bathroom."

She let go of me and I rolled off her and sat up on the side of the bed, ensuring the proper function of my muscles before I stood up.

"Master?"

"Yes, Beautiful?"

"Do you mind if I eat your cum?"

"Only if you don't do it for any other reason than your own personal happiness."

"What?"

I wasn't really surprised that she didn't understand what I had just said. I wasn't even sure that I had said what I wanted to say.

"If you only do it because you think I want you to, I don't want you to do it."

She contemplated what I had said.

"Justin never really cared about that. He usually just wanted to cum on my face. What I did after that was not important to him."

"Good to know. I won't come on your face then."

She looked at me with admiration.

"Master, I know you want to exorcise Justin but there is an important difference between him and you cumming on my face."