The Trials of Valerie Borne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, see? A cock doesn't define a man, not when a demon is involved. And I most certainly am a demon," Ashtaroth waved two pursed fingers and a sudden gust of wind forced Valerie's eyes shut, before she opened them to see the demon with three sets of black wings extending majestically from her back. They flapped gently causing their feathers to ruffle gently. As quick as they had appeared, they were gone, "So, human child, what do you make of me? Cock and all?"

Valerie moved herself into a sitting position with her head lowered, though her eyes did their best to keep the demon in view. She didn't say a word as she sifted through her maelstrom of thoughts. Men still caused her to seize in horror, but, as she constantly returned to the image of Ashtaroth, Valerie found herself incapable of associating a penis with the opposite gender. And this is a demon, she reminded herself, not a human. There was no reason for her to experience the same fear.

Valerie looked up at the demon, who had everything she didn't: power, confidence, presence. She wanted that, Valerie seethed mentally before her eyes widened in realisation. What if she could get it? She brought her gaze back to the demon's and, with a deep breath, gave her answer.

"I want to change my wish," Valerie gulped and steeled herself. Ashtaroth's eyes narrowed, but her smile refused to wane.

"And what do you want to change?"

"I want everything else as normal, but I also want your powers," Valerie set her jaw tight even as the demon chuckled.

"A mortal girl cannot have the powers of a demon," Ashtaroth began, however she paused upon seeing Valerie's expression, "My, you do have some strength after all," then she beamed, intense eyes glimmering both with malicious intent and intrigue, "I will grant you your wish, child. But I must warn you, it will not be exactly as you expect it." Valerie restrained any excitement from building, though she couldn't restrict it from bubbling beneath the surface. She nodded mutely and the demon strutted over to her.

"Now then, shall we begin properly? I will allow you some time to adjust, but take too long and I may urge you to hurry along," Valerie again nodded as the cock came to a rest mere inches from her face. Its scent wafted off it in excess, seeming to coil its way around Valerie's head and seep its way into her skull to wind itself around her every thought. Were it not for her phobia, she doubted she would have resisted this long.

Valerie reached out with a quivering hand and placed it upon the visibly throbbing erection. A small gasp escaped her pursed lips. It was hot, not to the point of scalding her, but warm enough that it easily overwhelmed her body's natural heat. Not to say anything of the strange texture. The skin was so soft and smooth, save for a network of twining veins, but it was incredibly solid as well like it was sculpted from marble. Valerie watched a bead of thick, faintly translucent fluid built at the tip. She gulped loudly.

Despite her condition, she had endured her Sex Ed classes and knew full well what was happening. She raised her eyes to the demon's. Ashtaroth's grin remained plastered on her face, but her lustful eyes had changed, tinged by something Valerie couldn't identify. She lowered her gaze once more and regarded the phallus that seemed to stare back at her. The bead of near-pearlescent liquid began to slowly roll down the angry looking purple head. Valerie followed its slow progress.

She took a long, calming breath. This wasn't a man's thing, it was a woman's. Nothing male about it, she tried to convince herself. Another breath. Valerie exhaled and inhaled again, not realising in her introspective state that the scent she desired was growing stronger by the second. Her cheeks flushed once more, but embarrassment had only a minor role. Her breaths became low moans as one hand acted of its own accord to traverse her slender body. Salvia filled her mouth. She only remembered to swallow when she felt drool on her chin.

Ashtaroth was messing with her head, Valerie realised, however it did nothing to change the fact. Heat flooded her body, select points hotter than others as her hand unconsciously sought out each of them before settling between her thighs. Valerie's eyes widened as she felt how drenched her recently used snatch was. What's happening? She thought frantically unable to believe her own arousal, augmented though it was. Her gaze remained locked on the bead of pre-cum.

Her mouth flooded yet again and her stomach rumbled. It had been some time since she last ate anything, she noted. Valerie leaned in closer to the cock until her nose was barely an inch from the tip. It looked immense from afar, but at this distance she felt like she was looking upon a monument to perversion. It's incredible, her mind whispered softly, the idea echoed throughout her thoughts. Valerie's stomach rumbled again.

"Just a taste," she breathed aloud. The demon let out a gentle moan as Valerie's breath brushed against her turgid prick.

"That's it, Valerie. Just a taste then you can make up your mind," Ashtaroth's eyes blazed with anticipation, her sharp canines showing as her smiled widened further.

"Yeah, just a lick and I can go," Valerie hardly heard own her words, she spoke so softly. Would that really happen? Could she just taste this thing and leave, just like that? But then she wouldn't get her wish. She had to perform. It was just like a job; do good and she'd get rewarded. That's all, Valerie assured herself even as her lips opened and her tongue lolled out. A string of drool hung from the tip of her wet muscle.

The musk around her thickened almost perceptively so. She could practically feel it against her skin as it converged on her nostrils and rose into her increasingly lust addled brain. Valerie tilted her head up to press her tongue against the head. A voracious moan ripped its way up her throat as the drop of pre-cum met her taste buds, and spread out across her tongue to encompass it all.

Her eyelids fell shut as flavour exploded throughout her mouth.

Valerie couldn't believe what her senses told her. She scoured her memory for anything to compare this to, but there was nothing. The flavour was salty, yet there was something else, something she couldn't hope to place. Is that because it came from a hermaphrodite? A demon one at that? Her silent question went unanswered as she closed her mouth and swished the large drop around as best she could. When she swallowed, she did so reluctantly.

Ashtaroth beamed down at the human and clenched her internal muscles. A second, larger drop built at the tip of her eager prick.

"You missed some," the demon pointed out. Valerie lazily opened her eyes and saw the newly formed dollop. In a movement like an addict getting their first fix in days, she lapped it up with a decadent sigh of delight. Ashtaroth grunted slightly and pushed out another one, which she pointed out to Valerie eagerly. The human didn't hesitate and licked it up, only to be met by a fourth, then a fifth and a sixth. She couldn't swallow each in time for the next but continued to engulf them all.

"Ever heard of a blowjob?" Ashtaroth beamed when the human girl shook her stuffed cheeks back and forth. They jiggled with their liquid load, which decreased slowly with each swallow, every one audible and visible to the naked eye as Valerie's neck bulged out slightly with each gulp, "What about oral sex?" This time Valerie's addled mind recognised the term and she nodded. Ashtaroth almost laughed at the sight, but held it back. This was going far too well for her to risk messing it up now.

"Well," the demon continued, "If you get my head down your throat, you won't have to even swallow. I'll feed you my delicious pre directly. How does that sound?" Ashtaroth had barely finished speaking before Valerie's lips engulfed the devilish seductress's leaking tip. It wasn't an easy fit with the blunt head being the size of an apple, but Valerie was nothing if not persistent. She clenched her eyes shut and focused, eventually, with a painful stretch of her jaw, she had it inside. She looked up to the demon.

Ashtaroth was almost taken aback by the girl's eyes as they shone brighter than a star. It wasn't unusual for a human's inner desires to be unleashed through contact with a demon, particularly one of Ashtaroth's standing, but the intensity in Valerie's eyes was on a whole other level.

"Good choice," the demon muttered mostly to herself as she reached down and stroked Valerie's head. In her freed state, the human leaned into the touch and groaned throatily around Ashtaroth's cock. A strong jet of pre-cum splattered the back of Valerie's throat in reward. The human's tongue roved about the tip hungrily, but didn't get another reward. She groaned wantonly and tried to push forward only to gag fiercely and pull away. She wasn't able to pull completely free as the flared tip tugged on her teeth.

"Not so fast, girl," Ashtaroth cautioned, "You've got to work up to it," Valerie groaned and went to try again, but the demon held her impaled head still, "Now, now, there's plenty of others ways to earn your reward," Valerie nodded as best she could and earned a low, appreciative moan. Her glazed over eyes searched the demon's face for any hint, hunger burning alongside her lust despite the bloated sensation in the pit of her stomach. Ashtaroth rolled her eyes.

"Here," she leaned down and took the human's hand spare hand, then placed it upon her cock, "Now what do you think you should do?" This was far too amusing, the demon thought. While she was eager to get off, particularly after going so long since her last time with a human, but there was something amusingly erotic about teaching this clueless girl.

Valerie paused and frowned briefly before wrapping her hands around the shaft. Her fingers barely met as the thick veins pulsed against her palms. She kept her gaze locked on Ashtaroth as she began to bring her hands to her stuffed lips. The demon nodded approvingly and moved one of her hands to grasp Valerie's hair, then pulled the human down until she began to gag. Spit marked the furthest she could go.

"Alright, here's an incentive," Valerie hummed her interest, "If you can get down here," Ashtaroth pointed to slightly past the halfway mark of her cock, "I'll give you a lot of your favourite reward." The human nodded and began to slowly push herself forward. She pulled back when she reached her limit, while her hands roamed across Ashtaroth's dick. The demon moaned deep in her throat as pleasure surged into existence, but something was missing.

She realised what it was with a bemused chuckle. Valerie ignored the sound and continued her efforts, each upward stroke of her hands bringing a small drop of pre-cum and with it a guttural moan of satisfaction and desire.

"Don't be alarmed," Ashtaroth advised but went ignored, "Suit yourself," she inhaled sharply and held her breath for a moment before releasing it. Valerie frowned when her stroking hands were met by a new sensation upon reaching the base. Curiosity took hold and, even as she continued her ministrations, Valerie moved one hand to explore the newest addition and paused. Recognition flashed in her eyes.

The latest insanity to question her view of reality was a large patch of wrinkly skin. It almost felt like leather to an extent, but distinctly like human skin. She cupped the flesh and found two orbs held within, each of them throbbing in tandem with the cock presently in her mouth and easily as big as grapefruits. Valerie's thoughts flashed to what she feared most, her actions ceasing briefly.

"Remember, girl, I'm a demon. Not a puny little man," Ashtaroth reminded her. Valerie could feel it in the back of her mind, that she was essentially being manipulated for the demon's own ends, but she didn't care. Rather, she didn't want to. This was exactly what she needed, to be freed from her fears. It'd all be worth as soon as this was over, Valerie steeled herself and plunged her head down. She gagged and coughed, her tears ran down her cheeks to join the spittle leaking from her stuffed maw. She persevered nonetheless.

Inch after inch disappeared down her famished gullet, all the while she gagged wetly. To Ashtaroth's amazement, Valerie continued until her lips met the point earlier specified, however she immediately pulled off hard enough to free the demon's cock from her mouth. Valerie coughed up strings of saliva as she struggled to steady her breathing. She raised her eyes to the demon who flashed a grin unlike the others preceding it. Was it pride?

"Good girl," Ashtaroth complimented with a gentle pat on Valerie's head. The human girl bristled internally at the condescending touch, but couldn't speak with her abused throat the way it was. Besides, she thought with her eyes on the dripping cock, it'll all be worth it in the end, "Sorry about that," the demon retracted her hand, "I usually make it a point to treat my 'customers' with a bit more respect, but it's hard to hold back sometimes. Especially with cute humans such as yourself."

Valerie's eyes squinted at the words, but she couldn't detain the sense of pride they brought. Her cheeks were already red from her oxygen deprivation, something she was glad for since it concealed her blush.

"Now then, on with the trial. And I believe I promised you a large reward for your efforts," Ashtaroth swayed her hips side to side, her cock swinging with them and showing the point that Valerie had reached. The human swallowed hard and glanced from the slick penis and its owner's purple gaze, before moving on all fours to take the swollen tip into her salivating mouth. Valerie took a deep lungful through her nose, inadvertently permeating her head with Ashtaroth's ever powerful musk.

She pushed herself forward. The head slid down her throat, but her gag reflex had been well and truly tamed. Valerie prided herself on being a fast learner, though she hadn't expected it to work the same for her body, nonetheless it was good to know. The second her tight neck enclosed around Ashtaroth's pulsating shaft, a deluge of fluid, thicker than what had come prior, spurted from the head directly down her oesophagus. Warmth flooded every cell, every atom in her body.

How much is she shooting? Valerie wondered in shock. Her stomach felt full already, and it simply wasn't stopping. She reflexively swallowed around the demon's cock again and again, feeling a continuous wave flowing down her oesophagus, coating every inch along the way and forcing her stomach to contain the veritable flood. Valerie's hand moved to her gut on instinct as she felt a gentle, but noticeable stretching of the skin. Her belly grumbled audibly as it expanded from the liquid heft.

The apparent tidal way of pre-cum finally petered out into a few stray drops. Valerie remained impaled with her eyes watering from the strain, drool leaking from the sides of her stretching lips and shock etched into her features. It felt like she had swallowed a turkey whole, yet she still felt dissatisfied. What did Ashtaroth do to her?

"As much as I'd adore cumming down that throat of yours, that's not the objective of this trial," Ashtaroth placed a hand on Valerie's head and pushed her away. The human girl groaned and pushed back as best she could, but it was a fruitless effort in the face of Ashtaroth's overwhelming strength. Valerie glowered up at the demon, but didn't object further. Her skin felt like it was bursting with warmth, as if she were surrounded by open flames, which turned her cheeks a familiarly deep red and forced her to breath heavily. She could tell the heat had focused itself on specific areas.

She wouldn't let Ashtaroth have her way however. Valerie clenched her jaw and hands determinedly while the demon continued to look down at her with a bemused grin. The musky scent of Ashtaroth's cock continued to circle the human's head and seep into her pores, but, without the unnatural appendage in front of her, Valerie managed to maintain control.

"So, what is this trial about then?" Valerie locked her gaze with her adversary's.

"I'm glad you asked. Well, girl," the human's expression tightened at the word, "I'm going to claim your virginity," Ashtaroth stated jovially. Her cock lurched in agreement and brought Valerie's eyes down to it once again.

"Fine," Valerie barely managed to keep her voice level. She'd broken her hymen a couple of years ago with her now vanished sex toy, but it hardly alleviated the shivers as they ran down her spine. She didn't want to imagine how invasive it would feel, let alone acknowledge the sudden flare of moisture in her loins. The demon's trademark grin remained plastered across her sculpted features as she reached down to take hold of Valerie's wrist, who expected to be lifted to her feet, only for Ashtaroth to suddenly throw her into the air like the human weighed little more than a pebble.

A scream ripped through the air as Valerie soared through it. Her ascent eventually slowed and then halted, the whistling of the wind came to an end for a brief moment, as the human gawked down at Ashtaroth, but soon kicked up as she fell. The demon smirked at her before leaping up to catch Valerie in her embrace. Ashtaroth's cock was trapped against the demon's bountiful bosom and the human's meagre chest. It felt red hot against Valerie's skin, yet it sent a flush of alien desire through her.

She had been completely overwhelmed by Ashtaroth earlier. Valerie's actions hadn't been her own, of that she had been certain, but now, as they touched down on the organic floor, she could feel the same wanton lust blazing through her veins. She squirmed in the demon's arms even as she was manoeuvred so that her crotch hovered mere centimetres from Ashtaroth's slickened endowment. Valerie clenched her eyes shut and ground her teeth together in preparation.

Ashtaroth briefly hesitated upon seeing the human's expression, but smirked and brought Valerie's crotch down to meet her cock head. Valerie started at the contact as her mind and body flooded with despair at odds with the sudden rush of desire. Pleasure licked at her consciousness like an insistent dog. She let out a low whimper without thought, neither human nor demon were able to discern its emotional origin.

Ashtaroth groaned at the back of her throat. It had been many years since she had last enjoyed a virgin girl as the others would all flee in abject terror the second they saw the demon's member. The few who were brave knew that it was impossible to be harmed by Ashtaroth, since the contract, forged when a human summons a demon, prevented such a thing. But only a fleeting amount ever attempted it. And Ashtaroth would not be denied such a tantalising offer.

Valerie held paralysed in the demon's arms. Her instincts warred with one another like two catty sisters trying to claw the other's eyes out, yowling at one another 'run' and 'stay'. A third voice squeaked intermittently, however it was drowned out. She could feel Ashtaroth's dick beginning to spread her lower lips apart. Valerie's jaw still ached from the oral portion of the trial, she could very well imagine the sensation being penetrated down there would bring.

And yet, she couldn't summon the will to deny Ashtaroth's advances.

Valerie managed to force her eyes down to Ashtaroth; the demon grinned excitedly, almost mad with lust. Fear seized Valerie's heart, she jerked bodily in preparation to escape, but then fell immobile. She had summoned Ashtaroth, in every story there was some clause that protected the one responsible, the same must hold true here, Valerie rationalised. No harm could befall her.

Her confidence might very well be unjustified. This was completely out of her comfort zone after all. The ache in her jaw told her all would be fine. Valerie glanced down at the demon's cock. It had to be as thick as an apple; there was little doubt that such a thing would have dislocated her jaw in any other situation.