The Trials of Valerie Borne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valerie filled her lungs and leaned down. She briefly caught the demon by surprise in doing so, before she wrapped her arms around Ashtaroth's head and whispered into her ear.

"Take me," no sooner had the words slipped past her lips than Ashtaroth gripped Valerie's hips in her large hands, fingers digging into the meagre fat available there, and pulled her down every thick, throbbing, rock-hard inch. Valerie threw her back to cry out in shock, but the demon quickly moved a hand and pulled her head close and mashed their lips together. The scream reverberated in the moist cavern of Ashtaroth's mouth, while Valerie felt her canal walls stretch wider than ever before.

When there was no more to enter her, the human ceased her cries. Her lips were released, allowing her head to fall back and regain her breath. Valerie faintly thought that she now knew what a turkey dinner felt like. She felt overwhelmingly full, to the point that she feared she would burst at any second. And yet, she noted with a small glimmer of pride, there was no pain.

"Well done, girl, oops, my bad. I mean, woman," Ashtaroth breathed, her airy tones made it hard to tell whether she was being sincere or mocking, "Most run away by now."

"Whatever," Valerie panted back, "Just get on with it," Ashtaroth's elongated canines flashed again in amusement.

"One thing first. Can you feel where I am inside of you?" Valerie frowned at the question.

"My vagina, obviously."

"Yes, but I'm also somewhere else," Ashtaroth shook her hips slightly, causing her cock to sway about inside Valerie's...

"No," realisation dawned on the human's features. The demon nodded, "But that's physically impossible."

"Demon, remember," Ashtaroth pointed out and gave a gentle thrust of her hips. Valerie grunted at the sensation. Her eyes dulled briefly in confusion only to spark as the demon began moving again, this time maintaining a slow and steady pace. Ashtaroth's hips seemed to change their angle of ascent automatically, seeking out every sweet spot inside Valerie's sacred organ. The human did little more than groan or grunt at each action, shock mixing with the myriad of other sensations.

She could feel how thoroughly stuffed she was and the accompanying discomfort, but none of it registered as painful. It was similar to having a dead arm and slowly working feeling back into it, but Valerie didn't dare admit to herself just what she was feeling. She clenched her jaw tight and tightened her embrace around the demon, who only continued to smirk happily at her partner.

Ashtaroth's hands roamed restlessly across the human's body. They cupped and kneaded her firm ass cheeks, teased her hard nipples and caressed her thighs. The demon pulled Valerie's legs level with Ashtaroth's hips used a small pulse of power to have them wrap around her. Valerie kept her gaze averted as best she could, but the slowly increasing pace and burgeoning wealth of sensations were taking their toll.

How could having her womb fucked feel so good? The question screamed itself in Valerie's mind again and again, unanswered but undeterred nonetheless. Little trills of delight wormed their way throughout her limbs. Her steely grip around Ashtaroth's head loosened into something resembling a lover's embrace, while her jaw grew slack as her moans vibrated in the back of her throat. Was she really going to give this demon the satisfaction she craved.

Their eyes met at that moment. Valerie found herself incapable of breaking away. The purple orbs of lust's inferno captivated her, more so they called to her. She had to look into them. Ashtaroth whispered a short series of words in an indistinguishable language. Her eyes began to reflect Valerie's as she did so, before somehow pulling back like a camera to encapsulate the human's entire body. Then they changed further, warping Valerie's figure.

When they came to final stop, the human girl turned woman stared, slack-jawed at the personification of her desires. Everything was as she had detailed it, no, it was better somehow. Did Ashtaroth deem the body an unsuitable vessel for Valerie's desires? The image began to return to Valerie's present form, a wave of disappointment crashed down upon with its arrival, but it soon changed once more and then again. She felt a surge of pleasure in her every time it returned. The message was clear.

Ashtaroth's perpetual grin changed to one of satisfaction as she released the trance. Valerie's demeanour changed instantly. Her hips began to rise and fall in perfect tandem with the demon's, the moist heat of her tight walls turning to a molten flood of her pleasure, while her fingers wound their way through Ashtaroth's silky pink hair and pulled her in close for a kiss reserved for impassioned lovers. If Ashtaroth was surprised, she didn't show it.

She returned the kiss with an open invitation for Valerie's tongue to dance with hers. The demon's muscle was snake-like in its length and nimbleness, but without the split at the end. They explored the other's orifice, Valerie feeling a vaguely familiar heat building in her gut. Ashtaroth moaned knowingly as she pumped harder and faster.

Ashtaroth's race were designed for this very purpose; to thrill, to excite, to pleasure. As such, her very saliva held a potent aphrodisiac, which Valerie all but guzzled down to join the more potent brew in her stomach. Of course, the chemical did little if the human had a strong enough will or became aware of it as Valerie had done. But the damage was done and the suggestion stewed in the back of her mind until it exploded with but a little prodding. Ashtaroth truly enjoyed her work.

She was a Succubus, as the humans called them. They didn't pay it any mind at first, but the name caught on, and certainly made it easier to answer a human's questions in regards to their intent, but it had become twisted over the years. What self-respecting demon would want a human soul? They were worthless except to the lower ranks who needed whatever strength they could. No, Succubae fed off pleasure and pleasure alone. In return, they grant a human's wishes as far as the mortal's body was concerned.

Ashtaroth could see it in the human's expression. Her cheeks were flushed a deep red, her eyelids half shut and her irises glazed over from the all-consuming pleasure, all the while her womanhood drooled liberally over Ashtaroth's burgeoning cock and balls. It was always such a pleasure to see someone so hesitant let go. It was better when they lost control of their own accord, but Ashtaroth couldn't complain. Virgins truly were an exquisite experience.

The human suddenly wailed into Ashtaroth's mouth. Immediately afterwards came a flood of fem-cum to match a tsunami. It doused the demon's member and her increasingly taut scrotum, urging still more seed to cram into the oversized oval-shaped orbs. Ashtaroth deepened the kiss as she sped up, eager to ease the tension in her sack. Her tongue licked enticingly at the back of Valerie's throat as her hips became a blur.

Pre-cum filed into the human woman's uterus, filling it to the point of stretching. Ashtaroth growled lustfully as she felt her cock swimming in its excess. She lowered her gaze briefly and saw that Valerie's stomach had rounded out slightly, but not enough to hide the shape of Ashtaroth's turgid cock. The demon felt a surge of lust as she ramped up her pace yet again.

Valerie couldn't tell what was up and what was down any longer. Her vision rocked back and forth like she was riding a bucking bull, but with a massive stick shoved up her womanhood to keep her mounted. Pleasure raced through her. She thought she had passed the finish line long ago, but the ecstasy simply overlapped. She faintly recalled being opposed to this, but couldn't imagine why as another burst of pleasure exploded within her stuffed womb. She was so close to another climax. Just a little more, she silently urged the demon fucking her.

Their lips parted with thick strings of spittle connecting them. Valerie rocked rapidly while she entangled her fingers in Ashtaroth's hair, the neon pink locks acting as the only handle on reality she had left, while her senses fell into discord. Faint glimmers of clarity shone through the ever-prevalent ecstasy.

The scent of Ashtaroth's very being pervading the air. The feel of the demon's silky-smooth skin brushing across Valerie's. How her clit was brushed deliciously with each downward thrust of her own hips. The sound of her wet depths being plundered voraciously, squelching soddenly with every ascension of Ashtaroth's broad hips, each thrust giving way to the only sensation that refused to be buried beneath the thundering shockwaves; pleasure. Valerie's drenched walls clenched around the demon as her next orgasm rapidly built.

"I'm gonna cum, woman," Ashtaroth announced breathlessly. It was a treat to fuck a virgin, but to do so with one so totally engrossed in the ecstasy was a true delight indeed. Valerie heard the notification and, unable to think of any better option, tightened her arms and legs around the demon.

"Yes, yes, ah! Me too," Valerie cried. She felt her partner's balls slapping against her ass harder and harder, the contact coming sooner with every thrust.

"Take it. Take all of my seed!" Ashtaroth roared and hilted herself in the human's desecrated womb. Valerie felt any fleeting resemblance of control snap apart as she screamed to the heavens, or the fleshy cavernous walls as the situation dictated, and came harder than she ever thought was possible. Her juices leaked onto Ashtaroth's cock, but not as much as the orgasm would have implied. Valerie vaguely felt a pressure building within her depths; her pussy was stretched so tight that only a sliver of her cum could escape.

Ashtaroth growled and bit into the human's shoulder blade. Blood beaded as teeth pierced flesh, but the pain was lost to Valerie as the demon's cock pulsed and thickened grossly inside of her, a mere precursor to the incoming flood. Ashtaroth's scrotum grew taut and shiny around her testicles as they swelled with her load, even as the churning semen raced up her length to the clear target of Valerie's womb. A scalding warmth flared within Valerie but was welcome in her blissful state.

Ashtaroth gave several short, jerky thrusts as she came. Her partner's walls milked her for all she was worth, but it was unnecessary. Pints of demonic sperm gushed into Valerie's uterus, the amount quickly causing it to swell outward. Not a drop found its way past the tight seal of her womanhood. Valerie ground her hips on the demon's cock mindlessly, all the while her abdomen expanded visibly until it began to push her away from her tormentor turned lover. To the inexperienced, she already looked several months pregnant.

The ongoing rush of cum seemed without end. It eventually began to force Ashtaroth's cock out from its human sheath. Ashtaroth groaned in frustration, but soon noticed Valerie's mouth hanging open with drool running down her chin and neck. The demon removed her member to a sudden onset of her devilish seed and human juices. She quickly set Valerie down on her knees and jammed her mouth full of cock.

Valerie's mind had all but ceased functioning shortly after her most recent climax. Her eyes had glazed over and rolled in their sockets, her tongue lolled out numbly as drool ran down her limb body. But at the sudden tangy flavour she resurged. A mindless hunger consumed her as pushed forward until the delicious pole entered her throat, just in time as the next surge of semen sprayed forth. A dim feeling of disappointment came at the realisation that she wouldn't taste the fresh seed, but quickly gave way to contentment.

As she was fed, a growing pool of thick, semen riddled, pungent cum began to form around her. Valerie paid it no mind even as it poured from her deflowered pussy, a mix of Ashtaroth's potent seed and her own plentiful juices, instead she unconsciously devoted what little brain power that remained to devouring what she could of the demon's cock. And as she pushed herself further inch by inch, Ashtaroth's hairless crotch came that much closer.

"That's it, Valerie," the demon urged, uttering the human's name in the persistent pleasure of her own climax, "Deeper, yeah, that's good," Ashtaroth breathed and began running her pristine fingers through Valerie's hair. Sweat glistened on the human's skin, her cheeks a deeply satisfied red and her chest rose and fell rapidly despite the immense prick plugging her oesophagus, while her lower abdomen slowly shrunk down as a noticeable bulge developed higher up to replace it. Ashtaroth grinned proudly to herself.

It all came to an eventual end however. Valerie slumped back until her boyish rear met her heels. The demon's flagging cock slid from her throat with a distinct slick sound, all but dripping from the cum and spit that covered it from top to bottom. Likewise, thick rivulets of the demonic gunk ran across Valerie's neck, following the curves of her collarbones to drool lazily between her meagre bust and eventually pool in her navel. A continuous stream flowed from between her legs as her loosened snatch released its bounty.

Ashtaroth stared down at her with a genuinely proud grin plastered across her face. She reached down and cupped Valerie's chin to pull her up. The human responded on instinct and rose to stand in front of Ashtaroth, who, after a long inhale, once again kissed her partner deeply. Valerie didn't have the energy to respond beyond a pleasantly surprised moan, before it changed to a sharp gasp of shock as she felt a rounded object enter her mouth. Ashtaroth kept her from pulling away until she had swallowed the orb.

"What was that?" Valerie sputtered having regained some energy in her surprise. She reached up to her throat instinctively, but could already feel the strange object settling in the pits of her cum bloated stomach.

"Just a little something," Ashtaroth teased. Her smile had faltered ever so slightly and a faint exhaustion had settled into her blazing eyes, but she maintained her stance above the human, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have other things to tend to."

"Wait, what about the trials?" Valerie forced her worries aside in favour of making sure the demon didn't intend to get out of their agreement. Ashtaroth chuckled.

"Don't worry about that. The next one will begin after you..., well, let's say 'catch your breath'."

"What..." Before Valerie could persist, the demon sunk rapidly into the floor and vanished from sight completely, leaving the human alone with her semen stuffed gut and maelstrom of questions and desires. She wiped the cum away from her mouth and grimaced at the sight of it on her hand. Her body still burned with an alien need, but it merely simmered in the background now, allowing her to fully take in the gravity of what she had done. Valerie lowered her gaze to her extensive middle.

Disgust. Rage. Frustration. She expected each of these to fill her mind at the sight of herself. Her petite figure was bloated, splattered in a monster's spunk, and her pussy continued to spit out globs of it onto the floor. Valerie wanted to hate herself for being so weak as to give in. But she felt nothing. Rather, she didn't feel anything she wanted to identify at that moment. In her seclusion, however she began to dwell on the myriad of emotions all vying for her attention.

"No, no," Valerie mumbled and shook her head, "Keep it together. Two trials and this is over," she nodded briskly. If they're anything like that one then this will be easy, Valerie thought confidently. As if to directly contradict her unspoken words, a ghostly laugh filled the cavernous room. Valerie jumped at the sound and looked around, her eyes darting across the room in search of the undoubtedly chortling demon. She saw nothing however, only the moist, red, fleshy walls that surrounded her.

Valerie filled her lungs and exhaled repeatedly. This whole ritual was getting to her. She let her mind wander to what the ultimate outcome would be, wreathing her fears of what was to come in a cloak of belief it would all be worthwhile. She wouldn't stand for anything else, she vowed. The ghostly laugh returned once again and, as Valerie's gaze once again scoured the scenery for its origins, an uncomfortable sucking sensation welled within the human's stomach. She brought her eyes down to her gut and watched in awe as it rapidly shrunk.

The flow from her womanhood came to an abrupt end, similarly the ropes of semen that were slowly drying on her skin sunk into her flesh. Valerie opened her mouth to angrily question her surroundings, in which she was sure Ashtaroth loitered invisibly, her breath caught in her throat. A flash of pain struck her very core. She crumbled to her knees causing the pool of cum to splash around her, hands on her stomach where the pain seemed concentrated, and soon fell to her side in a foetal position. Panic surged in her thoughts, but had no voice as she barely managed to grunt in agony.

Valerie clenched her eyes shut. Moisture brimmed as the pain persisted. Her skin felt like it was being pulled in all directions by a series of torturous tweezers, while the flesh beneath it roiled in a sickly sensation unlike any she'd felt before. Through the pain, she heard it as her bones popped and felt it as her skin seemed to be stretching. What the hell was happening?

The pool in which she laid began to converge on her body. Valerie's senses felt like they were both gaining strength and being dulled at the same time. She felt it as the spunk met and sunk into her skin, but then she couldn't hear her own sounds of anguish while her nose picked up a familiar, yet different, musky scent. She could see, in her mind's eye, Ashtaroth standing in front of her with that devilish cock erect and just begging to be sucked. Then the image flickered and instead of Ashtaroth, Valerie saw herself. But the cock remained.

The overwhelming sensations faded into the ether without warning. Valerie panted heavily as she raised her head. Her skin felt clean, exactly as it had been before this insane ritual began and her stomach no longer felt bloated. She did feel tired, like her body was heavier than before. Valerie sat up with a low moan and felt something soft brush against her arm. She frowned and looked down at herself.

A mixture of shock, joy and belying horror moulded itself to her face.

Her body had been changed. Her thin frame had gained a small amount of fat, adding a soft tone to her petite figure. Her mouth, which had fallen open in her awe, shut as she swallowed. She couldn't say for certain, but her lips felt slightly larger than before. Valerie crinkled her nose gently and wondered if it had shrunk to better fit her face. She blinked and felt the distinct brush of thick eyelashes.

But those were far from the most noticeable changes. Valerie breathed heavily through her parted lips, causing her chest to rise and fall and the mounds to jiggle tantalisingly. She could hardly believe her eyes as she watched them. Beyond the simple hand-filling, shapely C cups that most women desired, her new bust looked fit to overflow even the largest palms and capped with bullet-like nubs on a bed of slightly raised pink. Her bust sat proudly despite their size.

Valerie fell back onto her hands, her legs spreading out for comfort. Her thighs had thickened into a delectable meaty shape, tapering down into her undoubtedly longer legs. Valerie's eyes never shifted however as she took in the changes to her body through her peripheral vision. She only had eyes for the most drastic alteration to her shape; her new, unwelcome and monstrously large cock.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Valerie shouted after the spell of her new member broke apart. It's disgusting, she thought adamantly. Her new dick hung limply between her thighs atop a sack stretched taut by two balls easily the size of her fists. The member itself was surprisingly feminine in its smooth foreskin with only a few veins ridging the surface, the skin came to an end at the head, which was a light purple colour in its flaccid state. Valerie