The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meeting up with the others, we get everything stowed away on the minibus, attach the kayak trailer and get on board. Needless to say, Charlie and I sit together and I let her have the left window seat with me against the aisle. We're chatting away about what we're expecting to see over the next few days as we start working down the miles. After 15 minutes, the monotony starts to kick in and Charlie puts her pillow against the window and leans back to take a nap. I figure its a good time to catch up on some shut-eye too.

When I wake up, I notice that Charlie is now leaning on my shoulder. As soon as I realise her right breast is resting gently on my elbow, I get an instant reaction down below. I lean away ever so slightly and look down past her head and for an almost unrestricted top-down view of her left breast, encased as it is in its bra. I'm mesmerised. Now, I should point out at this stage that I'm not as experienced with the ladies as I would like to be, so for me this moment is simply awesome. I watch as her boob rises and falls with her deep breathing. There's no sign of her nipple as her shirt is covering too much.

By now my erection, something I hadn't expected on a journey like this, is trying to rise, but its painfully trapped in my trouser leg. I try to move it to an upright position, as gently as possible not wanting to wake Charlie, but it couldn't be done. She gives a cute little snort as she slowly awakens.

"Oh, sorry," she says in a slow, drowsy voice. "I didn't realise I was leaning on you."

"No, no," I reply, "it's fine, really. No need to move on my account, as long as you're comfortable." She clearly thinks it over and decides to stay put, snuggling in a bit, pressing her breast into my elbow some more. Of course, I'm now in a fantastic situation but with really painful problem. This is by far the closest I've been with Charlie, but my dick is going to ache for ages unless I can release it from its strained position. If I move my head slightly away from her, I've still got the great view down the top of her shirt, passed her lovely blonde hair.

With mixed emotions from my perspective, we pull into our first service stop. We can't have slept for long as we're still only on the M25, north of London. Our driver tells us there's a loose strap on the trailer, so it will only be a 2 minute stop at the petrol station. I offer to quickly grab some snacks for us both and jump out quickly, taking the opportunity to subtly rearrange my erection as I stand up.

When I return, I see that Charlie has moved to the aisle seat and lets me passed to lean on the window. "Mind if you're my pillow again? You were really comfy earlier!" she asks.

Wow, wasn't expecting that. "Yeah, sure, I was feeling like having another nap too." So, as soon as I'm sat back down, she turns leans her back onto me, but it's clearly not comfortable for her.

"Hey, lift your arm up, will you," she asks. So I rotate slightly in the seat, lift my arm and she leans back into me. I lower my arm gently but realise that there's nowhere for it to go that would be, well, decent. She grabs my hand and places it down on her hip, with her breast resting in the nook of my elbow. I'm glad she's leaning on the right side of my body so she I don't think she can feel my boner now that it's released from its trouser trap.

As we pull out onto the road again, she snuggles down and although I can't see, I'm guessing she's closed her eyes already. Me, there's no way I can sleep in this position, with her delightfully soft breast resting against my arm. Almost sub-consciously, I start caressing her hip with my thumb. This all feels so easy and natural without anything needing to be forced. Her body is stretched out against me, her shoulder resting under my protective arm which is almost tracing a line down the side of her body, and my hand gently rubbing circles on her hip.

The gentle drone of the tires, the minibus shaking slightly on the road and maybe even the comfort of how she's laying soon have Charlie breathing slow and deep, drifting off to sleep. I don't think I could sleep, even if I was tired. Aside from the obvious pleasure of my predicament, I did sleep through the first part of the journey. I take some time to enjoy my surroundings, which clearly doesn't take a lot of effort.

After 10 minutes or so, Charlie moves around a bit in her sleep, rotating her body slightly and grabbing hold of my hand, moving it to rest on her flat tummy and holding it there. The crook of my elbow is now cupping her right breast and is pushing it upwards slightly, pushing a little more swell of breast out of her shirt. I could sit and stare for hours on end and die a happy man.

But there's a problem. I notice that when she shuffled a few minutes earlier, her back must have lowered or twisted somehow, as she's now pressing softly on my erection. If she wakes up, she's got to notice it - it would be impossible not to. Oh man, this wasn't what I had in mind - Charlie would likely think I'm perving and feeling her up on the way to the Lake District. I need to think through my options and do it quickly.

Thinking the situation through, I figure my only real option is to move a bit and risk waking her, but removing my erection from her back at the same time. Do I move now or let her sleep a bit longer? More to the point, do I move now or enjoy the moment, including the danger, a bit longer? I figure that as she's looking settled and it's not that long since she drifted off to sleep, I've got a good while yet to enjoy the situation. I daren't move move my hips until I'm ready to move my dick off her, but I can still enjoy where my hand and arm are.

And with all this going through my mind, I really didn't expect Charlie to twist round to look at me, wink cheekily and give my hand a gentle squeeze. Wow. Such simple movements but with amazing significance. She's not asleep and is aware of everything happening! She knows where my arm and hand are. More to the point, she knows I'm hard! And pressed into her back! Man, oh man, this changes things.

She settles back again, relaxing in our mutually beneficial position. The knowledge that Charlie is aware of everything going on has me wondering if I should try to push things a bit further, but then I need to remember my surroundings. I'm on a minibus with several other club members, one of whom is sat just across the aisle. Ok, so he's got his music on and is busy reading, but still, we need to be careful.

As she's holding my hand on her tummy, I start to slowly move it around in a small circle, not allowing it to slide on her shirt, just enough to know she can feel it. She gives a little moan of appreciation, so I make sure and keep that going.

"Hmmm, that's nice," she whispers, just loud enough for me to hear.

"How long have you been awake?" I ask her.

"Only since we left the clubhouse," she replies. "Did you enjoy the view earlier?" Busted!! How on earth do you respond to that?

"Definitely, it was quite the sight," I answered. Honesty is normally the best policy, isn't it?

"I'm really glad," she says, and brings her other hand up to just between her delicious breasts. She gently lifts her shirt pulling it out and down slightly and, sure enough, the valley between her breasts comes deliciously into view. "You still like?"

"Wow, you do know what you're doing to me, don't you?" I ask. "You're simply breathtaking." At that, she turns and looks at me again, staring into my eyes. Reluctantly, I tear my eyes away from the beautiful valley in front of me and look straight back at her. Thinking that she's trying to see how honest that comment was, I give a small almost imperceptible nod of my head. "Much as I'm enjoying the view though, you'd best not forget where we are."

And with that she releases her shirt and it settles back against her body. She turns back round and I resume drawing small circles on her tummy. Mentally, I'm on a high. Without speaking about it, we've given each other a certain amount of licence to enjoy ourselves on our long journey. Here's a girl I only met a few weeks ago, and we've found a good friendship through our mutual interest, but it was being put into an enclosed space with little else to do that pushed us together.

But how much licence is there? What will Charlie let me get away with? What can we manage to do in the minibus with someone just across the aisle?

Charlie clearly has ideas on how to torment me, and starts moving her upper body in time with the movements of my hand on her tummy. This subtle movement causes slightly more friction between my hand and her body, the shirt dragging slightly across her skin. The other effect is more pronounced, for me anyway. Her back is moving my dick around slightly, not really rubbing, but enough that I can tell she planned it.

"Hmmm, that's nice," I comment, echoing her from earlier. It seems she has the upper hand here. She can torment me, but as she's on top and on view, there's very little I can do without causing both of us other problems. I continue drawing my little circles and settle down to enjoy the moment and sensation of this beauty rubbing herself against my hard dick.

"What do you think's going to be the hardest part of this trip?" she asks me. Instantly in tune with her, I pick up on the double meaning straight away and have a giggle. I rack my brain for a suitably witty reply.

"I think it's going to be the pressure of these 'activities'." Her turn to laugh at the seemingly innocent response. "How much do you think you can cope with?"

"All of it. And take it at least as well as any other girl," she replied with a little chuckle. "Oh, and the pressure too!"

And so it goes on, miles speeding by with easy conversation, double meanings and comfort in each other's company. After our lunch break, Charlie's back in the window seat and we carry on chatting away about music, films, college and many other topics, finding out more and more about each other. Ok, we're obviously enjoying each other's body and a generous helping of flirting, but we're also becoming good friends too. For me, that's just as important and I get the feeling it's true for Charlie too.

Soon enough, we arrive in the Lake District. Making the drive from the motorway across to our camp site was a fairly quiet affair. The first stretch featured a few villages and some hills, but once we were in Lakeland properly, the hills got rockier and, soon enough, were replaced with small mountains. Sitting, staring out the windows and pointing at various features on the hills, neither of us realised we'd stopped, arriving at the camp site.

Everyone got out and helped unload the van, finding the tents first. We got them pitched quickly and our instructor separated us into groups, basically by gender. Each tent was given its list of chores and we set about getting them done. The group was tired, so we went to the local pub for our evening meal and turned in early, knowing it would be an early start to get ready for Sca Fell.

Getting up early, we readied our kit and lunch, had a hearty breakfast and set off before 7. The drive and the walk were both picturesque. We'd clearly picked a good day with hardly a cloud in the sky. Making the ascent we moved up the valley, checking the maps as we went. For me, it was too hot, and I think most of the others found it that way too. Every stream we came to was a chance to splash water on our faces and arms to keep cool.

Half way up though, the streams and pools disappeared and the only water around was sweat, saturating our clothes. Fortunately the steepest part was behind us and we just had the boulder field to navigate to reach the top. We were all seriously looking forward to rock pools on the way back down. We'd been carrying enough water to drink, but none we could spare to really cool down. The summit was a brief affair, just a few photos and off we go again, taking care of our ankles as we walked over the rocks.

Once we got to the stream though, it was almost a contest to see who could get their head in first. So refreshing! Further down there were rock pools, and as we'd made good time earlier, rushing at the top to get out of the heat, we had enough time to stop for a quick dip. Well, half of us did. The lads soon stripped down to boxers and jumped in, but not the young ladies who weren't prepared for swimming. No stripping down for them, not in the relative public exposure of our group. Charlie didn't get to cool off in the same way as most of us, and I didn't get to see her in a swim-suit or her underwear.

And that wasn't the only disappointment of the day. I hadn't really paid it much thought at the time, but I hadn't really had a chance to speak to Charlie about where we stood after the relative intimacy on the minibus. The last 24 hours had been all about pitching tents, getting everything set for today and walking as a group. It's always the same on the club trips - we do everything together. Well almost everything. Showering and toileting is obviously down on our own, but that's about it. For every other trip, that togetherness was part of what made it special, but not today. I wanted some alone time with Charlie, if only to get my head sorted and understand what was going on.

That evening was no better. We got back, all went off for showers to wash the stinking sweat away, then back out to the pub for our evening meal and planning the next day. Another scorcher, but this time on the water in the kayaks. The next morning, we fixed our lunch and got everything on the minibus. We'd chosen a relatively quiet lake about 2 miles long, suitable for beginners with the map showing a small beach at the far end.

Being a hot day on the water, we'd need plenty of sun screen on our upper bodies, particularly arms and faces. Our legs would be in the boats and our buoyancy aids would protect our torsos. Most important to me though, was the prospect of seeing Charlie in her swimsuit again. Once again, lunch was packed, we all got our kit together and got in the minibus, heading on down to the lake.

Arriving, I realise how much I'd underestimated the day's prospects. After unpacking the minibus, we get ourselves kitted out for the day's activity. We all strip down to our swimwear before putting safety and (not too) warm clothing over the top. Charlie was wearing a bikini today, and not a particularly large one at that.

In the 30 seconds I got to see it before she covered over, it was clear it was one of those that left enough to the imagination to maintain decency, but only just. The shade of royal blue highlighted her mildly tanned skin, and the string straps joining the modestly sized triangles of cloth meant that most of her back was on view. In fact, most of her front was too! I was right with my assumptions about what I hadn't seen before. Her legs went all the way up to heaven and her flat tummy carried on the journey to all natural twin peaks of pleasure.

Of course, I was getting changed too so had to cover up fast myself, lest the group see the tent in my shorts. Although to be fair, after a quick glance around, most of the group were looking in the same direction as me. Whether it was on purpose or not, I don't know, but she turned to face away from me before bending down to pull up her wet-suit shorts. Damn that bikini, the only thing blocking what would otherwise be my perfect viewing angle.

And after a few more minutes spent packing the boats and checking our equipment, we're slopping sun-screen on our arms and getting under way. Like the previous day, we spent most of the outward journey in a group. Our instructor taught us the easiest position to paddle a long journey. If you maintain a position behind and to the side of the boat in front, you are always coming down the stern wave of the boat in front. Gravity can be a pain in the arse sometimes, but you take advantage when you can.

We stop and have a drink and snack break on the water, half way across the lake. Charlie and a couple of the other beginners can't believe we've gone a mile already. The constant chit chat amongst us all, coupled with the fantastic scenery helped us motor along. We get going again as soon enough and it would appear I'm not the only one looking forward to some time on the small beach when we arrive. Even the married chaps seem keen. Even the one whose wife is with us!

It's only another half hour before we arrive at the beach. We've made good time, so we decide to take the opportunity to practice some wet skills in the great outdoors. None of us have our goggles today, not that it would have helped as the water didn't look the clearest. On such a hot day though, we're all looking forward to getting wet. I get Charlie to practice some hip flicks, so she holds onto the front of my boat and leans over sideways until her shoulder is in the water.

"Keep going," I encourage her. "You should be able to get you chin in the water too."

"You sure?" she asks. "Seems a long way down and I can barely hold myself up now."

"Once you go all the way down, your buoyancy aid will help support you."

"You'd like all the way down, wouldn't you?" she whispers, before lowering herself slowly into the water, her eyes locked on mine with a little sparkle in them. So we're back on the innuendos and teasing are we? I can't help but laugh at how she twisted my words, but really I'm pleased she 'd said it. Just need some time alone with her to find out how much it was in jest, and how much was teasing before the event. A man's got to have hope, after all.

"Well, I'm not going to ask you for a roll," I retort. "Not yet anyway!" She laughs as she flicks her hips and brings herself back to the surface.

"No, that wouldn't be fair," she says. "But I can ask you for one though." She's got a point there. It looks like she's cornered me into having to perform a roll for her. So, I set my paddle in a good starting position and capsize. Contorting my arm round as I've been taught, I start to raise my body to the side, then with a strong hip-flick, I pull up quickly the rest of the way. Success!

Charlie is smiling in appreciation. She's never seen someone roll a kayak except in the swimming pool. I've always thought it different to do it outdoors, and it seems she agrees.

And with that, it's the time all the men-folk have been waiting for. Lunch time is called and we all make our way over to the beach. We all remove our wet clothing, well most of the wet clothes anyway as swimwear stays on. We dry out in the sun, enjoying the warmth of the day almost as much as we're enjoying Charlie's skimpy bikini, eating our lunch in the near perfect surroundings. The nearest people are miles away and we're all quiet, save for the odd loud muncher or the rustling of food packets. Soon enough we've finished and set about a busy hour of, well, letting lunch settle, some catching some rays, others chatting away.

"Wanna go see what else is around here?" Charlie asks me.

"Yeah sure," I reply, trying not to sound too keen. I start to put on a t-shirt but Charlie interrupts me.

"Don't worry about that, we won't be going that far," she says.

"Ok, cool," I reply. And off we go. Our first alone time in a couple of days and its in this idyllic valley, with the view over the lake, and in the warmth of a beautiful Summer's day. I love the fact that I'm walking with Charlie, who is still only wearing her bikini. Unfortunately, there's not much to explore. Once we crest the short rise behind the beach, there's only a large field, so we just walk around, staring at the hills in the medium distance and making furtive glances at each other.

"You were right, you know," she comments.

"What about?" I ask her.

"It is beautiful here, and it's the setting that makes the experience special, more than the things we're doing here."