The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, if you think about it, that roll I did earlier was no different from the ones I did in the pool, but it seems better doing it outdoors."

"Hmm," Charlie agrees. "And yesterday, I loved that walk. It wasn't how hard or how challenging the day was that I enjoyed. It was the view, the experience and watching you guys in the rock pools on the way down that I really liked."

"Yeah, those pools are always cold, and always fun to find."

"Want to try and find somewhere to walk tomorrow on our quiet day?" she asks me, looking up at me for the first time since we started walking. For some reason, she looks vulnerable asking that question. "I'd like to find a remote stream and follow it, see where it takes us."

"Yeah, I'd really like that," I reply. "I was wondering what to do tomorrow and that sounds perfect, especially considering the weather we're having at the moment."

"Just us two? Think you can swing that for us? For me?" she asks, again with her head angled down slightly but her eyes looking up at me, with that vulnerable hint.

"If that's what you want," I offer.

"Definitely." And with that, she grabs my hand, gives me a little peck on the cheek and we start walking back to the group. Walking hand in hand, my arm is either resting on or swinging against her near naked body. I can feel her arm against my side too and I feel content as we walk towards the lake again.

Without saying anything, we both let go of each other as we see the group again. One or two are having a swim and we decide to join them. Charlie, once again, proves she is the better swimmer and I can only watch as she pulls out in front of me. Once she's out a good distance from the bank, she turns round and treads water for a bit.

When I catch up to her, she's got that playful twinkle in her eye again. I look closely and realise the straps of her bikini are missing. Looking down, I can't see much, but I do spot that her bikini top isn't where I would expect it to be. Looking back up at her face, she smiles and splashes me before swimming off again, towards the other swimmers. Chasing after her, I notice the straps are back in place before even getting halfway to the others.

We swam around for a while before going back to the beach to drip dry on the sand. Man, if only I could I look at this girl in her swim suit all day long. All natural. All female.

Too soon, I'm snapped out of my reverie, back to the task of the day. A little breeze has picked up, making the paddle back across the lake significantly more bearable. We take it slower this time, pulling in to inspect the shore a few times. Soon enough though, we're back at the start point and packing away. I hold Charlie's hand all the way back to camp, trying to be subtle about it. I mean, we aren't really going out yet, haven't even been on a proper date or anything, we've just had a good flirt with each other.

Getting back to camp, we all head over to the shower block and I think most of the men in our group must have relieved their blue-balls after being in Charlie's scantily clad company all day. I know I did. What blessed relief it was too. Just thinking back to her drip-drying on the beach was enough to get me hard, and even though I couldn't see much when she'd lowered her bikini top, just thinking that she'd done it was enough to send me over the edge.

"You enjoy that?" Charlie asked as I walked back into our camp area. The shocked look on my face made her add "The shower. Was it hot and powerful?" She winked, knowing only too well what I must have done the second I was on my own.

That evening, Charlie and I arranged with the instructors that we'd be walking alone the next day. We'd have to make our own way as most of the group were either going to the nearest town or up a challenging hill. They'd be out for hours. So, Charlie and I took a map with us when we all went to the pub that night. We wanted to find a river which was far enough from a road to be remote but not too far from the camp site so we could walk there without going over too many high ridges or hills. It didn't take us long to find it. A stream running down from the hills opposite the camp site crossed the road half a mile from away, after winding its way across several miles of fields and woodland. There were also several falls marked on the map which meant there were likely to be rock pools below them. It sounded perfect.

Needless to say, I was more than a little excited for the rest of the evening. I had to take an 'extended toilet break' when we got back to camp, just to calm down a little. It was going to be a long night if I couldn't get myself to relax. In the end, once I managed to sleep, it was the deep sleep of young children, broken only when roused by the noise of the rest of the group getting ready.

Leaving my tent, I see I'm just about the last up. After the usual morning rituals, I grab some breakfast before Charlie parks herself next to me. She's obviously been hatching plans last night, as she's got that glint in her eye that tells me not to argue with whatever might come next. I have a feeling it will be worthwhile for me to go along with all her schemes.

"So I thought we'd take a detour through the village for supplies today," she states. "Bring your wallet, there's a couple of shops we need to go to."

"Ok," I reply slowly and with as much scepticism as someone who's already decided to agree with everything can muster. "Anything particularly out of the ordinary I need to be aware of?"

"Nope, just picnic stuff. I'm sick of having the same sandwich fillings every day."

"Ok, well just give me a few minutes to get my bag sorted and I'll be ready."

"Oh yeah, one other thing. Would you mind taking my stuff in your bag. There's not much, just a small pile of spare clothes, my sun cream and the like. I'll take the food in my bag once we've bought it."

"Ok," I say again, with similar scepticism to before. I know what a girl's small pile can look like, but it's not so bad as it could be. A fleece, a towel and some light clothing. I make sure to pack plenty of water for both of us as it looks like being another scorcher. Leaving my tent, I'm relieved to see Charlie's got her empty rucksack to put our shopping in.

"Am I allowed to ask what we're buying?" I probe as we walk off the camp site.

"Nope. You're in charge of our route, what we do and where we go. I've got the food covered, although it would be good to find a spot near the river for lunch."

"No worries there, we'll probably head up the valley and see what we find."

"I'm looking forward to it already."

We walk into the village, hand in hand for most of the way, until we reach the shops. Not only am I not allowed in, I'm also told to hand over £50 and wait down the road. This girl is going to great lengths to keep something a surprise. Curious.

I don't have long to wait though before she's back with a rucksack clearly heavier than a few minutes ago. Even with the added weight, there's a bounce in her step that tells of her eagerness to get going. We're heading off down the road, hand in hand once again, when feel I have to ask something, if only for my own sanity, even though I'm not sure how to ask.

"So, are we ... err I mean about today, is this err ..." I stammer before Charlie comes to my rescue.

"Our first date?" I nod. "Yes, of course it is, dumb arse. Why do guys always have to know how to categorise things before they can relax and just enjoy the situation?"

"Just wanted to know if it was appropriate for this," and I stop suddenly, and step towards her and give her a gentle kiss on the lips. "I've wanted to do that since I first saw you that day at the park," I tell her.

"That's funny, because that's exactly what I've been waiting for since I saw you that day in the park." I can't think of a good reply except with another kiss, given and received with a bit more energy than the first. And with that elephant in the room out of the way, we're both free to relax and enjoy the day, even though I'm still in the dark about much of it. It's no longer hand in hand, it's arm in arm as we head down the road to where it meets the stream.

The map shows a footpath of sorts following the stream up into the valley so that's our route to start with. As we get further from the road, the path becomes less obvious, probably not a well used path. We start off in light woodland, the sun's rays penetrating the canopy to create a naturally speckled floor. It's cooler in the woods so we're glad of the warmth from each other. After a hundred yards we get find a pool created by a small dam. It looks man-made to increase the depth of water above it. This early in the day, it's still too cold for a dip, particularly here in the woods, but I'm hoping for better spots later on.

Another hundred yards and we're out of the woods for a while and the heat hits us immediately. We can't have been in the woods more than 5 minutes but we must have cooled down a fair bit. Pretty soon we're both getting a sweat on and Charlie asks for a drink break. We both take our packs off and I fish around in mine for a bottle. Finding one, I look up my eyes are drawn to Charlie's clothing for the first time that day. She's got medium length shorts on, showing enough leg to notice but not so much as to cause me to perv over them. Her sleeveless, button down shirt which I hadn't paid any attention to earlier was open and she was tying it in a loose knot at its base. Between the sides of the shirt was the unmistakable colour of that luscious bikini I'd enjoyed most of yesterday, and in my dreams last night!

"You like something, mister?" she drawls, and I realise I'm still hunched down over my bag from when I'd first looked up.

"Why, yes miss, I certainly do," I reply, handing over the water bottle. She takes a few big mouthfuls of water, tipping the bottle up in the process. I take advantage of the opportunity to check out how her natural breasts, pressing on her bikini top top change shape as she lifts her arm and leans back slightly.

"Enjoying the view?" she asks with a big grin on her face. I remember her saying that before, on the minibus journey here.

"Don't make out like you're offended or anything," I say. "If you didn't want me to look, you wouldn't have opened it up like that."

"Far from it, my dear," she replies. "I like that you're hooked on the view. Speaking of which ..." I follow her gaze and take a good look around us. The valley has opened up into a gigantic vista, with a horseshoe of sloping hills and the woods behind us. The hills must be 500m high, and look like you could walk up them without much difficulty. I can just about make out a few people walking along the top, but as far as we can tell, the valley floor is ours and it goes on for miles. The next patch of woodland is supposed to be another mile or so ahead of us, but I can't see it with the way the valley rises. "Now that's opened out some, hasn't it?" Charlie finally manages to say.

"Wow, I'm sure glad we picked this spot. It's gorgeous. Looks like there's a small hill as the valley rises up there. I bet that's where the waterfalls are."

"What are we waiting for then?" Charlie says, handing the bottle back to me. I take a long drink before putting the rest back in my bag. Charlie has already got hers back on and I can't help but notice how the bag has pulled her shirt open, displaying that luscious bikini body for all to see. By all, of course, I mean me. As we get going, I can't help but wonder as those breasts bounce gently with every step. I need to concentrate on the uneven ground, but it's so hard with those tits so close by.

We're back to walking hand in hand again, commenting back and forth on the various things we spot in the valley. The flowers, the trees, the shape of the hills, the river as it gently laps over the submerged rocks. It's utterly picturesque here, and we're both lapping it up. Soon enough, we're at the little hilly area we saw earlier, and sure enough, the water has carved a groove between two of them and is flowing through it into a rock pool at the bottom. The pool isn't that big so we move on up the valley some more. The next pool is only small again, but it's beautiful with a few bushes around it.

"It's getting hot again, isn't it?" I comment. "Think I'm gonna cool off a bit before going on." I shake off my bag and lean down next to the pool, dunking my head in the cool water. Lifting my head out, I shake the worst of the water off and let the rest drip quickly down my clothes, before repeating the process. As I come up, I notice Charlie is next to me doing the same. Like me, she doesn't bother wiping away the excess, preferring to let it cool her body off some. How I'd like to be those water drops though, draining slowly across her breasts, into cleavage valley and down further south, under the knot in her shirt.

"Why don't we find a spot to sit and enjoy the day, the river and the surroundings?" I suggest.

"You're in charge of where we go today, so lead on," she replies. "I'll just ask that when we stop for lunch, we do so near the river."

"No worries. I'm looking for a nice rock pool to stop and have a dip in, to cool off properly," I tell Charlie.

"You just want to see me in this swimsuit again, don't you!" And with that, she dons her bag again and unties her shirt, leaving the shape of her breasts on full view to my hungry eyes.

"You do know how beautifully distracting you are, don't you? It's a wonder I haven't rolled an ankle yet, or worse."

"Well, I am enjoying the attention you're so obviously giving me," she says, swaying her hips as she carries on up the valley. I throw my bag back on and hurry after her.

The next rock pool is perfect. The river falls a few metres over some rocks at the top, making a large splash pool at the bottom. The rocks at the lower end of the pool have formed a natural dam, keeping the water level high, certainly deep enough to swim in. It looks like it should be easy enough to swim across into the waterfall and maybe even go behind it a little. One glance at each other is all it takes. Without any other communication, we're both removing our bags and our outer clothing before walking to the edge of the pool. The rocks at the edge are slippery, so I sit down with my feet in the water and help Charlie in first.

Lowering myself into the water, I find it's refreshingly cool, certainly not cold, having been in the sun all day. The water is shallower at the lower end, just three feet, but it soon gets deeper as we carefully move across the slippery rocks. It's crystal clear and I can easily see the rocks at the bottom, even in the deep areas, but bubbles obscure the view down as we get nearer the splashing water. I need to shout to be heard over the roar.

"You going in?" I bellow. Charlie just shakes her head and swims into the falling water, disappearing through it. I wait a few for her to reappear again, and she has a huge grin on her face. Giving me a thumbs up signal, I swim under the waterfall into a tiny hollow in the rock, just big enough to swim in and look at the falling water from behind. I duck under the water and swim forwards, bobbing up next to Charlie. We both move back to the shallow end to sit, staring at the waterfall.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" she says.

"Spectacular." I put an arm around her shoulders. She looks round at me, and we both lean in to kiss. I feel Charlie put her arm around my waist as she puts more pressure into our lips. I part my lips slightly, allowing my tongue to gently caress her lower lip. She moans slightly and opens her mouth, just tracing the end of my tongue.

Feeling the need to breathe, I break the kiss and stare into her eyes. I put my other hand round her slender waist and pull her in for another kiss, sliding my tongue into her waiting mouth. Our tongues mash together, wrestling like it's some battle without any rules. I allow my hands to caress the bare skin on her back, finally enjoying the soft feel of her skin in my hands.

Several minutes pass in this blissfully memorable scene, before we separate and lean on each other, watching the patterns on the water. A few more minutes pass before Charlie says, "Shall we get out and have some lunch?"

"Ok, that sounds lovely," I reply, once again helping Charlie out before scrambling over the wet rocks myself. I get our towels out of my bag, handing Charlie hers. She doesn't bother to dry herself, just lays it out on the ground. Finding mine, I lay it down near hers, so there's space for our lunch between us. Charlie starts pulling things out of the bag for lunch. She's thought of everything, even a bottle of wine which is already chilling in the water at the edge of our rock pool.

Soon enough, Charlie's finished with the preparation and we settle down to some delicious lunch, by far the best we've had all week. It's so nice it takes until halfway through before I notice she's sitting cross legged, the same as I am. Surely she must realise the show she's putting on. That bikini bottom doesn't cover a huge amount of skin normally, but with the way she's stretching the insides of her legs apart, well, it's no surprise I'm sporting major wood in my shorts.

"I thought we'd left the tents at the camp site," she comments looking down, with an innocence to her voice not in keeping with the comment. I can't stop myself from snorting, and nearly bringing up my mouthful.

"It's hardly surprising really. Aren't tents meant to protect you from exposed places. You look like you could do with one yourself!"

"Take it as a sign that I'm comfortable with you."

"Likewise!"

"Well, I'll take that tent as the compliment I think it means."

"You certainly can. The other views here are stunning, but only one part of it gets the blood pumping."

We carry on eating, enjoying the wine and each other's presence. When Charlie is done, she leans back on her arms and closes here eyes. I take the opportunity for a moment of unashamed voyeurism as I finish my lunch. I really get the feeling she almost gets off on me looking at, or even leering at, her youthful body. Who am I to complain?

Soon enough I'm finished too and we start to pack away. Like most picnics, there's not much mess, and what leftovers we have will be eaten on the way back. We sit around quietly for a while, letting our lunch settle. I take the time to begin thinking about an idea. Charlie seems to enjoy being looked at, encouraging me to act the voyeur. I wonder how far that goes? Is there a way to find out? Eventually I break the silence.

"Fancy another glass of wine? In the pool?" I ask, not waiting for an answer before getting up and taking both our glasses over to the edge. This time I get in first and help Charlie in afterwards. We swim about for a bit first cooling down some from the heat of the day. Then I set about my plan to see just how much she enjoys being looked at. Part one must be to get her in the mood.

Sat in the rock pool, I fill our glasses with the wine, finishing what's left of the bottle, and raise mine in a toast. "To the perfect day, and the perfect person to share it with."

"Whoa there, could that be any cornier?" she asked with raised eyebrows. "But, I'll take it in the spirit it was intended." And we drank and set our glasses down before leaning in to each other for another toe-curling kiss. This time I let my hands wander down her back, caressing as much of her exposed skin as I could. She was stroking my bare back as well, occasionally scratching it with her nails. I purposefully rested a hand on her panty line for a moment, then held her tight around the waist.

After a few minutes, we seemed to come to a mutual understanding and put our kissing on pause, but we stayed put, sat in the glorious rock pool. I continued caressing her back, right down to the bikini bottoms. She in turn went from stroking my back to drawing little circles on my tummy. It was a very relaxing and personal time together, where neither of us spoke, but we were completely in tune with each other.