The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After licking my fingers to get them nice and wet, I finally touch the areola nearest me. Ever so gently, I draw my finger round in circles, being extra careful not to touch the nipple itself, a feat much easier now that I can see it. In the low light, I can't see the area pucker up tightly, but I definitely feel it. The skin around her puckered nub goes from soft and supple to tight and bumpy in mere seconds.

I take the opportunity and lower the palm of my hand slowly onto the top of her nipple, dragging it slowly along the tip with just enough pressure to know I'm still in contact. Her eyes bulge at the touch, her senses heightened in anticipation and loving the delicacy of the feeling. I know from when girls have done that to me how strong the tingling feeling is, and I can only hope its the same for her. Not wanting to push my luck, I cover her up before repeating the same touches on the other side - wet circles then caressing the nipple with my palm. Her eyes are tightly sealed again now, a dreamy smile on her lips.

After repeating this a few times, I start pinching and pulling a little on the tight buds. She's still enjoying the attention, and frankly, I'm enjoying my role as the supplier. Never have I had such a beautiful young lady resting on my lap, letting me play with her gorgeous titties and all in a packed minibus. In one way, it's a shame we're heading home as I've loved every minute of this trip.

Whether it all got too sensitive, or for some other reason I don't know, but soon enough Charlie pulled my hand away, lowered her shirt and sat up next to me. With one finger on my chin, she turns my head round and plants a hard passionate kiss on my lips, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth with a sense of urgency, like it knows there's something it needs to survive waiting for it.

We pull into the next services, our driver needing to sleep and have someone else take over. Most of us get out and take the opportunity to stretch our legs and take a trip to the loo. We make our way back to the van, for what should be the last leg of our journey.

As we get under way, Charlie's resting her head on my shoulders. I've learnt over the last few days that this is generally a sign of another surprise coming. My hand is resting on her leg, being held lightly in place by both of hers. I feel one hand lift off then the other before she places something very soft and light in their place. I move to lift my hands but she holds them down, whispering "no peeking" in my ear. Instead, I turn my hand over and feel what she's given me. I don't need my eyes to recognise her knickers. At this she lifts her pillow, placing it against the window and leaning back with her legs over mine.

I put the cover back over us both, resting my hands on her knees. I have to work out what her plan is. It's all very well giving me her knickers, but having been given this sign, I've still got the problem of getting my hand in her trousers without it being too obvious to the other passengers. Buying some time, I slide my hands up the top of her legs, resting them gently on the tops of her hips. Bringing my hands back down her legs, I push her knees apart slightly. This time, when I stroke my hands back up her legs, its on the insides of her thighs, but I stop half way, stroking back down to her knees.

Charlie looks at me, and mouths the words "wait, not now" to me. I rest my hands on the inside of her legs and hold them still. Looking at Charlie, she looks back at me and closes her legs, trapping my hands between her knees. Leaning her head back, she closes her eyes. Looks like I've got no choice in the matter. Although, thinking about it, with her laying down earlier, it wouldn't have looked out of place having my arms down next to my body. Under the blanket, nobody could have noticed that my hands were having a good old fondle. But now, even with the cover, it would be obvious to anyone who looked that my hand is between her legs.

I hate waiting. Especially when the thing I'm waiting for is right next to me. Patience is a virtue I seem to be running very short of at the moment. She's left me use of my thumbs, so I caress her knees gently. It's all I can manage without forcing my hands from the vice like grip of her knees. The miles click by, slowly, slowly, then I start to see signs to our town. 20 miles, 15, not long now. Not long until the end of the journey, the end of these fantastic days away. The end of my time with Charlie, for the immediate future anyway.

10 miles left. 10 minutes at this pace. I realise that Charlie's knees relaxed ages ago, but I'm happy to leave my hands where they are, on her legs. Those legs which I so enjoyed looking at yesterday, although to be fair, my eyes were drawn to other parts of her body too. Every time I look at her, I can't help thinking that she's so far out of my league. She should be with other beautiful people.

But then I think about how shallow that thought is. Charlie is better than that. To be frank, I hope I am too. Ok, it was her beauty that drew me to her first, but talking to her over the last few weeks, it was much more than that. Our likes, dislikes, tastes, hobbies, everything, it was all in tune with each other. Of course, my greatest 'like' right now is sat next to me, and the fact that I've had to wait to enjoy a bit more of her, that's not so bad now.

And with that realisation, we're back where we started. My car is still there, I'm pleased to see. We work together, and get all the gear stowed away where it belongs and after some good-byes, head off in our separate directions.

"Hey mister, any chance of a lift home?" Charlie asks, looking over the top of my car. I think that sounds like a wonderful idea.

"Yeah, come on then," I reply. We get on the road, straight away, when she gives me a tap on the shoulder. I look round and see she's holding up her knickers for me. "Oo, I don't know how, but I must have forgotten about them. Glad they're not still on the minibus seat!"

She laughs at that. "Yeah, that would take some explaining. Anyway, I want you to have these, to remind you of this week." I look over at her, but only briefly as I'm driving.

"Really?" I ask. "I mean, thank you. That sounds like a great idea." I extend my hand to take them, but she pulls them away. I look across at her, a puzzled expression on my face.

"Now, now. Not so fast. This isn't meant to be a gift. It's a swap."

And that takes a moment to process. She's giving me her knickers, but wants something in return. Hmm. Ok, I get it. "Mind if we take a little detour on the way home?"

"Not at all," she replies.

I find a place to park, next to a rather hilly field. It's dark, so there's nobody about, but it's a warm evening out. We get out and I grab the blanket we used on the way home. Walking onto the field, Charlie puts her arm through mine. I'm not too sure what we're about to do, but I've got a good feeling about it. Soon enough, we find a secluded spot, away from any prying eyes from houses overlooking the field. Laying the blanket down, Charlie pushes me over, immediately jumping on top of me.

"Someone's keen," I comment.

"I hadn't worked out that you wouldn't be able to get into my trousers on the bus. I was so ready for your hand then. And I'm even more ready now. But please, I don't want my first time of real sex with you to be in a field. Can we save that for a proper bed after a proper date? Do you mind?"

"No, not at all. I mean, I'd love to now, but I completely understand, I really do." With that, she gives me a super sensuous kiss. It's both soft and passionate at the same time. My hands wander over her body, un-tucking her shirt, running up her back when I notice she's still not wearing her bra. I bring my hands round and feel her free breasts. I'm feeling as desperate as she is, so I dive straight in for the nipples. Bringing my arms up, I lift her shirt up to give my mouth access to those heavenly mounds for the first time. My tongue swirls around one nipple, then the other. I blow on them, watching them pucker up, increasing in sensitivity. I take a gentle nibble on one with my teeth and Charlie gives a little shudder.

I hadn't noticed, but her hands are under my shirt too. The first I realise it is when she gently tickles the end of one of my nipples. I feel it go hard too, before she pinches and squeezes it hard. So, she likes it a bit rough does she?

I lift her up and lay her down on the blanket. When she tries to rise, I lean forward and plant a forceful kiss on her lips. Reaching down, I place my hand flat on her belly. Maintaining the kiss, I move my hand down, slowly, excruciatingly slowly. Eventually I meet the waist band of her trousers. I don't bother to stop, just slip my hand under them. I feel her hands near mine and realise she's undone them for me, granting me easy access to her treasures.

Noticing a slight dip at the tips of my fingers, I realise I've reached the cleft at the top of her pussy. Lifting my palm slightly and spreading my fingers into two pairs, like Mr Spock, my hand continues it's downwards motion, touching only the outside edge of her pussy lips. Finally, releasing the kiss, looking into her eyes as my hand makes its return journey up the outsides of her puffy lips.

As I continue the slow, up an down motion, Charlie reaches down and starts manhandling my belt. "I'm fairly sure you owe me something down here. It was supposed to be a swap!" Were it not for the fact of what we are doing, for the first time together and out in the open, I'd worry she was cross. Instead, I have to leave her pussy for a bit and help her get my trousers and boxers off. Raising my arse off the ground, she pulls them both off in one go, causing my hard member to slap against my tummy. She laughs, and I can't help but join her. Then, for the first time, she touches it, sending a shock wave coursing through my body. I reach down and continue my slow, up and down movements, but this time rubbing between her inner and outer lips.

Meanwhile, Charlie has started rubbing me, up and down in gentle movements. Our arms are starting to get in each other's way, so I quickly twist around into a 69 position. Now where was I? Oh yes, rubbing up and ...

"Nngh!" I hear my self saying. My cock-head has gone all warm and sensitive. Looking down my body, it's in her mouth. I can feel her tongue paying with the end while she sucks on it. Heavenly is the best word I can think of. Not wanting to be outdone, I lean forward, kiss her flower and suck in her inner lips, forcing my tongue in between them. She responds, moaning into my cock. After being cooped up all day in that van,I sense I may not last as long as I'd like, but being the gent I am, the lady must come first. I begin an all-out assault on her sensitive areas. My finger replaces my tongue in her hole and slowly so I know she's aware what's coming, my mouth traces a line up her slit.

Her head is bobbing up and down on me now, and much as I'd love to focus on the sensations she's giving me, I've a job to finish. My tongue reaches out and wraps itself around her little clit. I let the texture of my tongue run over it and add a second finger to her pussy hole. She's starting to slow on my cock now, hopefully sensing my need for her to go first. Free to focus slightly more on her needs, I reach down and give a nipple a squeeze and a twist, then shifting over to the other.

Her body starts to shake and I can tell she's close so I go for the kill. Bringing my spare hand back down, I press it against the skin between her pussy and arse hole. With the pressure on that spot adding to everything else, she gives a low groan and clamps her legs closed, locking my head in place. I continue moving my tongue over her clit, my fingers in her hole and my other hand beneath her pussy. I'm rewarded with her lovely juices flowing over my fingers and onto my chin. After what seems like minutes but was probably more like 10 or 15 seconds, her legs relax and I move slowly away from her sensitive areas.

Her next response is far less gentle. She attacks my cock with a wildness I've not seen in her before. Her hand is pumping away on it wile her mouth feels like its trying to suck the head off the end. The other hand starts cupping my sack, fortunately she's doing that bit gently at least. I feel I ought to warn her.

"You keep that up, I'm not going to last much longer," I say. Her response is unexpected. The hand holding my balls moves off and down between my legs. She starts rubbing it around my arse-hole, but that's too much me after no release all day. The first spurt was unexpected so lands on her tongue. The next one must reach the back of her throat, along with the next two, before they start to weaken. Charlie never once releases her mouth's grip, making sure she milks every last drop from my throbbing member.

I lay back, in a post coital stupor. I've never experienced anything like that. Charlie moves up to me and I can tell she feels the same, the passion in her kiss more than any other over the last few days.

"Wow, where did you learn to do that?" she asks.

"Now that would be telling, but I'll hint that the anticipation building without any release over the last few hours will have helped."

"Well, however you did it, thank you," she says, leaning in for another heartfelt kiss.

"And I'd like to point out you were pretty awesome yourself too. Where did that little arse play thing come from?"

"Just a little something I thought you'd enjoy. Was I right?"

"I think you already know how right you are there."

Realising how late it is, we get dressed again, minus our underwear which we swap as agreed.

We agree to meet up again real soon, but not for a few days, as we both have other important things to do. But of course, for both of us I'm sure, there's the anticipation of a nice romantic evening followed by some proper love-making. Yes, something for us both to look forward to.