The Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, there's something I've always wanted to do," I told her, "but I've never been in the right place or with the right people to do it."

"What's that?" she asked.

"Skinny dipping." I watched her face for any sign of shock, disgust or apprehension. There wasn't any. So I lifted my bottom off the rocks and slipped off my shorts, placing them on the rock behind me. "Wow, that's strangely liberating. Free, if you like."

I looked down and sure enough, in the clear water you could clearly make out my rock hard cock, sticking up in the water. My erection, partly in appreciation of the girl next to me, partly in anticipation of what may come next, was clearly visible to both of us. Charlie's next move would be key for the rest of the afternoon. Would she be appalled at what I've done, what I'm displaying so clearly in the water? Would she be excited and want to join me? Would she want to stay but retain what clothes she still wears? Would the exhibitionist in her take charge or would her relatively sheltered upbringing kick in?

"Is that for me?" she asks, looking down. "Did I do that?" I looked at her with furrowed eyebrows, then feigned looking around for other people.

"Well I don't see too many other scantily clad sexy ladies around, so by process of elimination, yeah, this must have been your fault. All your fault."

"Oh, well if you're going to be like that about it," she said with a bit of anger creeping in to the edges of her words as she started to move. She knelt up, facing away from me, then looked over her shoulder and asked "Would you mind?"

I was dumbstruck. All this time and just as I think it's going to go from a really special day into a once in a lifetime day, she pulls the rug out from under me in just three words. I can feel my hardness sliding away, my mojo well and truly knocked back. Eventually, I lift my hand to help her stand and get out.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"Helping you get out" is my reluctant reply. I can't even look her in the eye. I'm heartbroken.

"No, you idiot. I meant, would you mind helping me reach these straps," she says, touching the tops of her shoulder straps. Again, I sit there dumbstruck. It takes a minute for her words to sink in. Finally, when I look up and into her eyes, I don' see any anger or resentment. It's more like excitement, which contrasts so much with at I'm feeling, and then I realise she's about to strip off too. Of course she's excited, and probably aroused too. She gives me a reassuring nod, then taps her strap again before looking away.

Nervously, I put my hands on her shoulders, rubbing them gently. I slip a finger under each strap and gently side it down her shoulder, onto her upper arm, caressing the skin as I go. Then following the line of the hanging strap to her back, I give her a tender kiss on each shoulder blade where the straps were a moment ago. Slowly kissing lower and lower, I reach the horizontal string, still tied in place. With one hand I slowly pull at the knot, waning to savour this moment and record it into my brain forever. Once it pulls free, I massage the skin where it has been marked by the strings. I can't move my hands round to her sides though as her arms are sill holding the strings in place.

Charlie looks back round slowly and looks me in the eyes. After a few long seconds, she turns her body round and returns to the reclining position next to me at the edge of the pool. I can't help it. I have to break eye contact and look down to see the bikini top is still covering her breasts. Still holding the side strings in place with her arms, she slips into the deeper part of the pool, just like the fish I've seen her be before. I get the feeling I'm supposed to stay here. She ducks down under the water. After a few seconds, a hand appears holding her royal blue bikini top, which she throws towards the bank. As she couldn't really see what she was doing, she misses and it lands in the water next to me. Gathering it in, I can feel a little warmth on it before I place it on the bank.

What happened next will stay etched in my mind forever. Her hand reached out of the water again, holding another item in royal blue. It can only be her bikini bottoms. Once again I feel the warmth to them, even risk a little sniff while she's still underwater before placing them on the bank. I'm tempted to throw them further away from the water, but after the heart-stopping moment earlier, I'm not going to push my luck.

Lifting her head above the water she calls over to me. "You going to stay there all afternoon?" I don't need to be asked twice. Sliding down from our little seat, I swim over to her. Our lips meet as soon as they're in range, mashing together in a moment of extreme passion. We pull each other in tight, our upper bodies rubbing each other tightly. I can feel the swell of her breasts against my chest, her nipples poking at me. Our lower bodies are still needed to swim so we keep bumping each other as we try to stay afloat.

Before long we lose the fight to stay above the water and slowly sink down. I stop swimming with my legs and lower my hands to cup her arse cheeks. My dick presses against her, trapped between our stomachs. When my feet hit the bottom I push up, brining us both back to the surface. Reluctantly, we both let go, and move back to the edge.

"You're right," she tells me. "It does feel free, and ... liberating." Me, I've just got huge grin on like the Cheshire Cat. Best day of my life. "I don't know about you, but I'm feeling the cold now. Shall we go dry off?" She moves over to the shallow end of our pool, keeping her body under the water line. "Help me out," she calls to me. Now, I can see what she's done there. The only way I can do that with any ease is to get out first, which means she'll get an eye full as she stands up. Oh well, can't be helped.

I move over to the shallow area and scramble out of the pool, my hard cock now plain to see. I can't help but blush a little as I crouch down, holding my hand out for Charlie. Lifting her head, she's at eye level with my manhood. She stops and pauses, looking straight at it, taking in the sight. She looks up at me, raising her eyebrows as a sign of her appreciation. And maybe anticipation?

She starts to stand up, ever so slowly, teasingly, beginning to reveal her entire body to me for the first time. Leaning forward, her breasts come into view, swaying slightly as they hang from her chest. I slowly pull her towards, mesmerised by what I'm seeing. Her areolae are no more than an inch and a half across, light brown with small nipples on the end. The cold has puckered them up, the whole area obviously in an erect, extra sensitive state. As I slowly pull her up, they pass within inches of my face, a really pleasing eye full. I continue pulling her up, water flowing in channels down her chest and flat stomach.

Like Charlie was a moment ago, I'm utterly transfixed. Her body, now gradually being revealed to me in all its beauty has stolen my complete attention. Her breasts, hanging free, have no stretch or sag, her nipples pointing up and away. Water, running off her hair, slides onto those delectable mounds before dripping off her nipples.

Then comes the moment of truth. Charlie is still holding my hand, still leaning forward, still raising more and more of her body out of the water. My eyes are drawn downwards as the lower reaches of her tummy lift from the water. I'm expecting to see some hair now but, no, not yet. When the first fold of her pussy lips finally breaks the surface of the water I realise for the first time that she's completely shaved, not a single hair in sight. I'm about to have a complete view of her pussy from just two feet away.

She continues to stand, the angle of her body no longer helping my view. After what seems like the whole afternoon, she stands up straight with her legs parted ever so slightly. I'm still holding her hand, refusing to let go as I stare open-mouthed at this thing of sheer beauty in front of me.

"Come on, lets get dry," she says, leading me over to our towels. I expect her to pick one up, but instead she sits on it. Once again, I sit opposite her, drinking in as much as I can. She sees me staring, and opens her leg slightly, allowing me a partial view of her pussy. As I suspected, not a single hair. I can tell she's excited, there's a tiny part of her inner lips poking through her swollen outer lips.

I start to lean forward but I'm rebuked. "Uh uh. You can look but not touch." While I'm disappointed, it only goes to confirm my suspicions of her as an exhibitionist. "At least, not out here anyway." That jerks my head up, looking into a grin of wicked proportions.

"You mean ..." I start.

"We'll see," she continues. "Now I need to put some sun cream on. Some of me isn't so used to being in the sun. If you want to take the opportunity to get some err ... pleasure, there's a good chance I might enjoy watching."

It takes me a moment to process that. Did she really just ask me to have a wank while watching her rub on some sun cream? She leans over, reaching into her bag and pulls out her sun cream. Lowering her knees so her legs are straight out in front of her, she pours some cream into her palm. Rubbing her hands together she starts applying it to her tummy.

"You'd best get started you know," she tells me. "I realise it probably won't take you long to come, but its not going to take me that long to cream myself." We both laugh, realising the dual meanings of those words. When she starts rubbing her sun cream into the sides of her breasts though, I'm brought back into focus and my hand moves to my erect member almost of its own choosing. I start to stroke myself slowly as she moves her hands into the valley between her breasts. She drags her hands across them, some cream being left behind in smears. For the first time, her hands move across her nipples and I see her body tremble slightly.

She continues to rub the cream into her breasts, with her concentration flickering between what her own hands are doing and what mine are up to. I'm still forcing myself to stay slow, like I'm wanting this moment to last forever. When she's finished with her breasts, she pours out some more cream and looking me straight in the eye, pushes her hands down her stomach and along the top of her legs. Moving her hands onto the insides of her knees she slowly brings them back towards her, spreading her legs as she goes. Her hands stop short of her pussy, offering me a clear, unobstructed view of her perfect flower. The outer lips are open now with her legs wide, revealing her delicate inner folds, with her clitoris threatening to pop out of its little hood.

Charlie continues to rub the cream in, around the edges of her pussy, without covering it from my view. All the time she's staying focused on what my hands are doing. In just the same way, while I'm stroking myself towards an almighty eruption, my focus is totally on what her hands are doing, how she's caressing the skin around her pussy, stretching it as she goes. Occasionally, as she's moving her hand around, I can see the edges of her pink hole. It's glistening slightly, but I'm not sure if that's from the pool or her body responding to our situation.

Whatever caused that dampness, it's sexy as hell and pushes me near my starring moment. When she lowers a finger down, slides it up her pussy lips and brings it to her mouth for a lick, that's it. I can't hold back any longer and my cock starts spitting everywhere. My brain almost switches off, with the power of the rush to my pleasure senses. I keep stroking, coaxing as much out as possible, before looking up to see Charlie absolutely beaming.

"I've ... I've ... Err ... I've never seen anything like that before," she tells me. "I mean, I've been with a couple of guys before, but never actually seen them ... well ... spray it around?"

"Well, I've never ... sprayed it around in front of anyone before," I inform her. "I've had a few fun experiences with girls, but it's never been so hot or so, well, intimate."

"Or in such a stunning location."

"Or with such a stunning partner."

"Absolutely." And with that, she leans forward and we kiss. Considering what's just happened, it's a very tender kiss, almost a mutual thank you.

I look around and see that most of my cum landed on the grass with just a little on my towel. Good job really. I'll need that towel tonight! Thinking about tonight, I look over at my watch and see that it's getting late.

"We'd best start packing up and head down the hill soon," I tell Charlie. "The others will probably be on their way back now."

"Ok," she says, in a mock sad voice. Neither of us want the day to end, so we don't get dressed at all until we have to. Everything's packed away when we start putting our clothes back on. I just put my wet swimmers back on, putting my shirt in the top of my bag. Charlie just puts her shorts and shirt on, going commando without the bikini. That fact alone is almost enough to get me going again. When she all she does is tie her shirt loosely, I realise that I'll be able to see her breasts most of the way back to camp.

It's a wonder I made it back that evening without twisting my ankle on a loose rock or walking into a tree. I must have spent as much time looking at Charlie and her exposed breasts as I did where I was going. As we approached the road, Charlie buttoned her shirt up, but only enough to make herself decent.

Walking into camp, the others have already returned. We greet them and ask about their day.

"Well the main road to our hills was blocked so we came back here and decided to walk round the horseshoe of hills starting just to the north. The views were breathtaking from the top, and there was what the gorgeous little river down in the middle. I couldn't be sure, but it looked like there was a couple enjoying a quiet afternoon there too. I mean, really enjoying it, if you catch my drift?"

Yes, I know what they meant. I hope our blushes didn't give us away as we hot-footed into our separate tents.

The next morning is the start of our last day of the trip. It's been a fantastic time away, not least because I got to spend yesterday with Charlie. By comparison, today had all the hallmarks of a complete anticlimax. We'd be breaking camp and packing the vans, driving off to a gentle walk near some river before the long journey home. I thought back to the fun Charlie and I had had on the journey here, so that was about the only point of anticipation.

The weather wasn't so hot today. Probably a good thing, or we'd all be wanting to get wet in today's river, but that wasn't really an option as we'd be getting straight into the minibus for the drive home.

So, the day plodded on, much as I'd expected. Breaking camp didn't take long as we'd eaten over at the pub each evening. The walk was extremely pleasant, but was mainly enclosed in woodland so we didn't get the stunning views Charlie and I had seen the day before. It was a good final activity for the final day though. By the time we'd got back to the van, driven a bit and stopped for lunch, it was obvious we were going to be late back.

Getting on the road, the week catches up with most of us, and we have a good sleep. Not the pretend sleep that Charlie had on the first journey. The deep sleep caused by exhaustion and exercising in the outdoors for a few days. Something wakes us up, probably a bump in the road, and we're told it's nearly dinner time. We'd just slept 4 hours, including stopping to change drivers. Twice!

After dinner, it's starting to get dark. Charlie snuggles up next to me as we get on the bus. She bought a fleece blanket at the last stop and I can't think why. It's not that cold. When she drapes it over both our laps, I think I'm beginning to understand. In the dark, nobody will be able to tell if we're getting just a little frisky under the covers.

Half an hour into the journey, Charlie, who's got the window seat on my left, leans down and rests her head on my leg. She shouldn't really be laying down in the van, but with her head on my lap I'm not going to argue. I pull the cover up so that it covers her body before putting my hand under it and coming to a rest on her t-shirt on the side of her tummy. Charlie grabs my hand and moves it to the flat of her stomach. I start making the same small circles I made on her tummy, those four days ago. Seems like ages ago now.

Soon enough though, I feel Charlie's hand lift mine for a second, then place it back down. This time, I've got my whole palm on her stomach. Not her t-shirt, actually on her stomach. She twists her head slightly and gives me a little grin before blowing a kiss. I caress her skin, feeling as much as I dare. I remember her warning about no touching yesterday, but I'm not sure if or how that applies here. I figure I should play safe for now and just stick with what I've been given access to, which of course is burned into my memory from yesterday.

Only a few minutes after I've been given permission to touch her tummy, I get this soft tickly feeling on my hands. I turn my hand over to hold something extremely soft and delicate. Charlie looks up to me and gives a little nod so I pull my hand out from under the cover to see what it is. Even in the little light left, I can tell it's her bra. She gives me that wicked grin, and returns her head to her resting position. I put her bra on the seat next to me, and return my hand to its position on her tummy.

Figuring out her message in giving me her bra, I move my hand slowly up her body. Charlie shifts her body round so that she's laying on her back now, giving me better access. Sure enough, as I move my hand higher and higher, there's no hint of a bra preventing me from touching her precious mounds. Wanting to make this as pleasurable for her as I know it will be for me, I decide to avoid her nipples for the time being. I want to get her warmed up - and worked up - before I set about attacking those sensitive buds.

I start off by dragging my hand all the way up her cleavage, feeling the fabric of her t-shirt above my hand. I cup her chin, with my forearm resting all the way up the middle of her rib cage. I slowly move my hand downwards, fingers splayed, tracking the contours of the valley, feeling the rise of both breasts at once.

Then, I move my hand to her left side, nearest the seat and move it all the way up the side of her rib cage, finally coming to rest on her shoulder. This time, my forearm is slightly lifting the relaxed edge of her breast. Even on the outside of my arm, I can feel how ultra-soft and baby-like her breast skin is. I drag my hand back down, careful to press my fingers tenderly into the side of her breast before repeating the process on the other side.

I bring my hand up and start to knead the flesh of her right breast, careful not to come in contact with the nipple. The skin is so soft. Not just the skin though, the whole mound flexes under my hand as the fingers move, the flesh sticking to moulding itself around my hands. I move round to the other side of her breast, again making sure not to go too near the nipple. It should be getting hard and sensitive by now, aching to be touched.

Switching back to her other breast, I love how it feels in my hands. As I'm stroking the sides, I look down and stare at her face. Her eyes are closed, focused on the actions of my hands. She must have sensed me looking, as she opens her eyes with a look of contentment. I keep watching her eyes as I lower the cover slightly with my free hand then slowly pull up her shirt. I see no look of warning, so pull the shirt up higher until I can see her breast in the street lights. It's as beautiful as I remember it yesterday, definitely puckered up a little. It's time to get that really going.