The United Nations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's that," I sighed closing the laptop, "Just going to have to deal with this thing the normal wa-" I paused as I saw a sticky note stuck to the back of the laptop. It had been open when I had come into the room so I must have missed it. Taking the sticky note off I typed the random letters and numbers in and hit enter. Voila. "Heather would be the one to forget her password," I chuckled remembering walking in on her in her underwear earlier that night. She'd explained at dinner that she'd been checking the fit on her all of pieces for comic-con, which made me wonder how many costumes my sister would be cosplaying this year.

"No, Sam that way lies madness," I muttered to myself, banishing any thoughts of my sister in lingerie beneath multiple close fitting costumes. Instead I headed back to my room and finally pulled up an internet page. Going into private mode so my use of the lap top wouldn't be found out I began to enter the name of one of the most famous porn stars of all time. Lisa Ann. However, I only got through the first two letters before something caught my eye.

What the hell is Literotica, I thought as I saw the word show up in the search bar. Curious I hit enter and watched as a new page popped up.

Incest/Taboo Sex Stories Hub

My jaw dropped. For a full minute all I could do was sit there and look at the words in bold on the screen. I couldn't believe it. Heather looked at this kind of stuff? Then I noticed a username in the top right corner. Holy shit she was even a member!? My curiosity was so strong at that point that I couldn't stop myself from clicking the blue username. A list of different headings showed up, but one in particular drew my attention. Favorites. What sort of stuff did Heather read, I wondered as the computer pointer hovered over the word. Clicking it I waited as the webpage loaded up. When it did I began to slowly scan through each story. And dear god did a trend emerge. Nearly every story was a sibling on sibling sex story. Brother/sister, sister/sister, and weirdly a couple brother/brother ones. It didn't matter, if they were siblings they were boning.

I grimaced as I looked down to see my dick outlined in my pants. I may as well have been smuggling a steel beam in there. I guess I couldn't really judge, what with my checking out of my sisters at every turn. But still the family nerd was almost as perverted as I was, that was quite the surprise.

Backing out of the Favorites section my eyes came to a rest on another. Submissions. I mean she does have a membership, I thought idly before clicking the section.

The first text that popped up made me raise an eyebrow.

The BBCCS:

Ok, I thought, either my sister's into black men or that's some weird acronym I don't know. Then the subheading loaded in.

The BBCCS: Big Brother's Cock Corrupts Sisters Ch.1

My eyes shot open at that. Well fuck me. I scrolled down to see at least five more chapters with the same name. Then another story popped up..

The Sister's Seduction Ch.1

There were eight chapters for that one. And as I looked closely each description seemed to match one of our sisters. There was one for a younger nubile barely legal black eighteen year old. Rachel. Another for a busty gorgeous young Asian woman. Kira. And so on and so forth for Isabella and Carmen as well.

And the weirdest part about all this was that the stories were so high rated. Each one was apparently very good according to the readers who went to this site. So I guess that meant that Heather was a fairly decent writer. She'd have to be by now what with all this writing she'd done. As I'd looked through each story I'd seen that each one was at least twenty pages long if not longer. So not only were they good, but they were long. But are they really that good? I thought to myself as I looked over the highly scored stories. Well there was one way to find out...

And boy did I find out. At first the brother story was a slow go with Heather slowly building up the main character. I noticed right away that me and the main character shared more than a few characteristics. He had dirty blonde hair. He had a long lean swimmers build. He was the older brother to most of the sisters besides one of them. And he worked as an artist. So without a doubt it was me. But Heather didn't stop at just a sparse description of my features. Oh no, she went into detail about how handsomely masculine I looked. From the tight fit of my shirts across the abs of my stomach to the way my jeans squeezed my ass. The girl's description of me was so detailed that there was no way she hadn't been looking at me in real life. She even noticed all the hard ons I'd get around all our sisters and even described my...I stopped reading to look down at my dick. I had a small birthmark on the underside of my shaft. And Heather had just described it in perfect detail! I stared at it then went back to its description in the story. All this attention to detail was kind of flattering, but the fact that she knew about my birthmark caught me completely by surprise. How did she know that and how many details was I going to find in this story?

Written in third person the story was about a horny family of twenty something's slowly falling into lust together. And Heather started her story with the brother (me) corrupting his innocent sister (her). My character was somewhat like me, however there was one simple difference separating us. Erotica me had no issues copping a feel to the point where my erotica sisters regarded me as an out and out pervert. Erotica Heather however just saw me as her funny brother. This led to Erotica me slowly beginning to ramp up his fondling, going from accidental caresses to gentle feels to under the clothes squeezing and caressing. The story went on from there as Erotica me kept pushing the envelope against Erotica Heather's rapidly crumbling resistance. Until finally the two-

The sound of a door slamming shut and voices downstairs made me jump in my seat before closing the laptop shut. My sisters were back already!? My eyes darted to the clock on my desk to see that it was two and a half hours since I'd started reading. Well holy shit that was a time sink, I thought as I scooped up the laptop and hurried to Heathers room. Moving as quietly as possible I slipped into my sister's room, dropped off her laptop on her desk, and almost made it out of her room before a large shape appeared at the end of the hall. Frowning I hid Heather's open doorway by leaning against the hallway wall and quietly shutting it with a hand behind my back. That done I crossed my arms and looked at the sight before me.

Standing at the end of the hall and looking suspicious as all hell was Rachel and Isabella. Both were wearing form fitting bodycon dresses. Rachel's was silver and contrasted amazingly with her brown skin while Isabella's was red and highlighted her caramel skin. However, I didn't notice this at all as the first thing I had noticed was the unbalanced way they walked and swayed.

"Are you drunk?" I exclaimed loudly making both of them jump in surprise. Somehow they hadn't even seen me standing right there.

Isabella looked down at the floor as Rachel shook her head adamantly despite needing to hold a hand against the wall to stay upright.

Then the sound of feet pounding up the stairs made us all pause. Shouldering past her sisters an unsteady Kira staggered down the hall towards me. Hands frantically covering her mouth she pushed past me and through Heather's door. "Bleeeuuugghhhhh," the disgusting sound of Kira hurling and the wet splat of her vomit spattering on something echoed from the other side of the wall. I looked from the wall to my wide eyed sisters to see Heather walk around the corner. We ala worried look came over her face, "What?"

"Did she have to get it on her pillow too?" Carmen grumbled as I helped her carefully remove the sheets of Heather's bed. We'd luckily gotten all the vomit out of the carpet really quickly so it hadn't had time to soak in. Heather's comforter and bed sheets however were a no go. We'd have to get extras tomorrow.

"At least it didn't get into the mattress," I remarked as I carefully pushed the sheets into a trashbag.

"They shouldn't have been drinking in the first place," Carmen said furiously, "I can't believe Isabella and Heather let her and Rachel drink. Izzy isn't even twenty one for a few more months. And you realize they drove back here right? Sam they drove back here drunk. I don't care that Heather only had a couple drinks. What if they'd gotten into a crash? What if they'd gotten pulled over by the police. What if..." Carmen's angry ranting came to a sudden stop as suddenly her lips pulled up in a smile, "You know what? I'm going back to bed. I'm going to wake up early and there will be a reckoning when I do."

"A reckoning?" I asked hesitantly at the evil expression on her face.

"You heard me," Carmen grinned before patting me on the shoulder, "Don't worry I'll wake you up before I start." Ominous statement finished she walked out of the room towards her own.

Heading to the garage I threw out the soiled bed sheets and headed back into the house. Walking back into the room I stopped as I saw someone was already in my room. Lying on her side with her back to me was Heather. Looking at the tight white shirt that clung to her trim figure and the too tight grey leggings that clung to her butt like a second skin. I wondered if this was really the girl who had written all of those stories. It was hard to put my forgetful sister in the same shoes as someone capable of writing sex stories about their siblings.

Turning over onto her other side to face me my younger sister didn't say anything as I raised an eye brow at her? "What's up?" I asked looking my room over. Heather and I would sometimes share our graphic novels, but I hadn't taken anything from her room. For a moment I feared that I'd somehow misplaced her laptop, but I was confident I'd put it back well enough to not show any signs of tampering.

That is until Heather reached behind herself and held up a sticky note. For a second my heart leapt up into my throat in alarm, but I was able to play it off with a raised eyebrow, "What's that?"

"You forgot to put it back in place," Heather said quietly, sitting up on my bed, "And you didn't turn my laptop off either."

I thought back frantically to when I'd had to rush back to her room to hide the laptop. With a pang of dismay I realized she was right, I'd only shut the laptop close I never turned it off. In my rush to get to the room before my sisters got upstairs I'd completely forgotten to. And now she had caught me red handed.

"Would it help if I said I was sorry?" I asked, sheepishly scratching the back of my head.

A small smile bloomed from Heather's neutral expression, "Not really."

I was relieved to see Heather smile, but even then there was still this tension in the room as we silently looked at each other. It lasted until Heather finally sighed, "Well?"

"Well what?" I asked, surprised at the insistent tone of her voice.

Heather looked over her glasses at me in disbelief, "Seriously Sam? You just found out that I've been writing sex stories about you and me. You don't see where I might be a little concerned about your reaction?"

"Heather, I'm not mad," I replied, my face slowly breaking into a grin, "I mean at least you have good taste, right?"

"This isn't funny Sam!" Heather retorted angrily as she began to pace around the room, "I mean what if you tell someone. I'm already the family nerd, I don't need to replace you as the family pervert too."

"Woah, woah, woah," I said holding up a hand to stop her, "First of all, I'm not a pervert and second I'm definitely not going to tell anyone. I mean I haven't even finished read-" I stopped as I realized what I was saying just in time to see Heather's eyes widen in understanding.

"You were going to keep reading?" Heather said in surprise.

"What? No, of course not," I lied adamantly.

"Uh huh," Heather smiled, clearly not believing a word I was saying. Smile turning worryingly playful she took a step closer to me, "So, how far did you read before we interrupted you?"

"Uh, page 17?" I replied remembering right where I left the story.

Heather's smile grew wider as she took another step closer to me, coming to a stop only inches away, "Wow, for someone who's not a pervert you sure did read far into my perverted story. And a story ending in you fucking me no less."

I felt my dick jump in my pants at Heathers pointed words. "You're the one who wrote it," I replied trying to ignore the way the tight shirt she was wearing emphasized her cleavage or the stiff nipples that poked through the light cotton fabric. Heather was clearly excited, and I'd be lying if I didn't feel myself stiffening downstairs in response.

"Sure, but I didn't make you read it now did I?" Heather said, crossing her arms under her chest. This raised her breasts even tighter against her shirt to the point where I could practically see her nipples.

"Stop that," I blurted out making her take a hesitant step back.

Confusion flashed across Heather's face, "Stop what?" Then she caught my eyes glancing down at her chest. For a moment her eyes widened again then laughter leapt from her lips in delighted giggles. "Oh my god Sammy you are too easy," she laughed, stepping forward until her chest gently brushed mine.

If anyone had told me that Heather could be this aggressive I would have laughed in their face. But as I stepped back my younger sister followed, the distance between us staying at only a couple of inches as I tried to back away from my younger sibling. Unfortunately, that didn't work as my back bumped against my bedroom wall signaling the end of the room.

"Sam are you really trying to run away from your little sister?" Heather teased smirking as she stepped into my personal space again.

"My little sister isn't usually this aggressive...or sexual," I replied, pausing at the end when Heather finally pressed up against me, her soft c-cups spreading out against my chest as the rest of her body pressed up against mine. I couldn't deny the effect of Heather's breasts on my chest was having. I could practically feel the blood pulsing southward to my manhood in response to this situation. I'd always found my adoptive sisters attractive, but had never thought it might work both ways. If I was being honest the entire thing had me hard as a diamond.

Luckily Heather hadn't noticed that yet, because as much as my body was begging me to pick her up by that apple bottomed ass of hers and throw her on the bed two things held me back. One, that Heather was my sister. Two, she had just come in from a night of drinking. Sure she had said that she'd only had a few, but for all I knew a few could be a few to many. That would leave me with a sober looking, but still tipsy sister making bad decisions on impulse. And I did not under any circumstances want to take advantage of an impaired woman, let alone my little sister. That and as much as I was trying to white knight here I needed an ironclad excuse to get me out of this before I did something I might regret later.

So with more conviction then I felt I spoke up, "Heather, stop. Get off me."

And to my surprise she listened. As much as taking a single step back to look at me was listening. When she saw the calm, steady look in my eyes she looked back coolly for a moment before looking down between us, "Why? I can clearly see you're enjoying this as much as I am."

I looked down as well to see that I was practically smuggling a heat seeking missile in my pants. Damn traitorous dick.

"You've been drinking," I said, my hands sliding up her arms to push her away from me.

Heather's jaw dropped, "You have got to be kidding me. You think I'm drunk?"

I shrugged, "I don't know Heather, I mean one of our sisters just hurled on your bed after drinking too much. I'm just not taking any chances. Besides I am your older brother we can't just-"

"Z, Y, X, W, V, U, T, S, R, Q, P, O, N, M, L, K, J, I, H, G, F, E, D, C, B, and A," Heather interrupted.

For a moment I just stared at her in surprise, then my voice found me again. "What the hell was that?" I asked.

"The alphabet backwards," Heather stated with a smile, "So yeah, definitely not drunk."

"You don't have to be drunk to have impaired decision making," I replied, holding her at an arms distance before opening my door, "And that's too much of a risk for me."

At first Heather looked unimpressed. I didn't know if she'd believe or if I even fully believed myself because a small part primal part of me was currently furious with me. However, the rest of me was resolute on nothing happening tonight and I could tell she could see that. So ultimately she sighed and nodded her head, "Alright, so just not today." I felt my shoulders relax as I let out a relieved breath. Then they tensed as her words meaning hit me.

Wait, what did she mean not today? I thought to myself. It was in that distracted moment that Heather stepped forward and kissed me.

So soft. That was the first thought that permeated my shell shocked mind as my sister's lips pressed against my own. From her moist lips to her bountiful chest to her hips grinding into my own everything was soft. Then with a shocking suddenness it came to an end.

Stepping back my sister grinned, "I guess that'll have to hold me over for tonight." Her eyes slowly traveled down my body until they came to a rest on the engorged outline of my shaft clearly visible as it pressed out against my pants. Wetting her lips she sighed before looking back up to my eyes, "Tomorrow then." Then with one more glance at my crotch she walked out of the room.

"Damn," I muttered to myself in disbelief as I stood there leaning back against my bedroom wall. This night had sure not gone where I thought it would.

I groaned as I woke up to find myself sitting at my desk. Sleep had not come easily after last night's events. Without a laptop I had had only one outlet that wouldn't have immediately spiraled into fantasies about Heather and her soft lips. So I'd pulled out my sketch pad and pencils and gotten to work.

Art had been a passion of mine for a long time. Having been one of the ways I'd expressed myself as a kid it became a full-fledged career choice during high school and into college. Sketching was only one of the forms of art that I practiced, but I hadn't felt like setting up my paints in my bedroom so I'd settled with paper and lead. And man had I drawn. I had finished eleven separate full page sketches before my erection had finally subsided and I could think of something else besides my younger sister's lips on my own. Then I'd done two more just to be sure the urge to walk down the hall and kick down my sister's bedroom door was gone.

Looking down at the small stack of papers I frowned when I saw they were all highly detailed sketches of a raven haired beauty with pale skin. Well at least I didn't beat off to her, I thought, glad that I'd channeled all that energy into something constructive. A series of soft knocks on my bedroom door alerted me to why I was still waking up early despite the late night. "Hello?" I said hesitantly, hoping it wasn't Heather. I hadn't thought at all about how I'd act around her after last night.

Luckily it was Carmen's beautiful smiling face that peeked around the door as it opened a moment later, "Hey come on down. Breakfast is ready."

"Oh, ok," I yawned, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I got up. Carmen patiently waited for me as I walked over to her then held out a hand to stop me.

"And make sure to put these in when I start the music," she whispered, handing me a pair of ear plugs.