The United Nations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And boy was I loving it, my hands gripping her waist tight as I bounced Heather back and forth on my cock. However, my sister was by no means a passive participant. On every thrust into her I felt her hips bucking back against me, trying to get every inch of me she could. And the sounds she was making...I knew after today I'd see Heather in a different light because while she was one of the more quiet women in our family she was loud as hell in bed. Grunts, cries, and moans were all smothered by my pillow as I pounded into her. Add the wet slap of Heather's round ass clapping back against me again and again and we were being far too loud to be ignored by anyone on the same floor. If I wasn't one of the last rooms in the hallway I may have been worried about someone downstairs hearing us, but with both of us so far gone into each other I doubt I would have stopped anyway.

The sex was some of the most intense I've ever had. We were going at each other in a frenzy my cock slamming home into her while her hips clapped back against me with every swing of her hips. We were so focused on bringing each other to climax that we didn't talk at all, instead communicating through grunts, hand placements, and thrusts of our hips. When I hit a spot inside of her that she liked Heather would clamp down like she was trying to cut off blood flow to my dick. And when a certain swing of her ass came back onto my meat just right I'd squeeze her ass tight with my hands. I didn't know when exactly her butt had become like a steering wheel for me, guiding us towards our inevitable release, but my fingers dug into it as I pounded away at Heathers molten sex. She was so hot and tight that every thrust sent shockwaves through my groin.

I don't know how long we stayed like that, but eventually I began to notice Heather's body beginning to succumb to the pleasure. Her hips began to slap increasingly harder against me raising the sound in the room to a worrying high. Through the light sheen of sweat on her hips I noticed how she had begun to shake and shudder at the end of each thrust. And lastly I saw how her fists clawed into my bed spread, holding on for dear life as I pounded her closer and closer to climax. I'm sure she would have said something earlier, some words of warning, but when Heather finally tipped over the edge she only said one thing. My name.

"SAM!" my little sister cried out into my pillow as she came face buried into my pillow like I buried my cock into her at the use of my name. It was like an atom bomb detonated on the end of my dick that's how powerful the orgasm was. Wave after wave of pleasure traveled up and down my body in mind numbing intensity as I fell across my sisters back, covering her as I painted her insides with my cum. Not that she seemed to mind, her pussy contracting on me with all its strength as I continued to thrust my load into her. "Give me all of it," I heard Heather moan almost deliriously, "I want it all." And so she would have it as I drained my balls into her until with one final thrust my orgasm came to an end. We lay like that for a full minute my breath hot in her neck as I lay there cock shoved deep into her guts.

Eventually rolling to the side I fell onto my back beside Heather, body euphoric from our shared carnal experience. For the next few minutes we both lay there basking in the glow of what had just happened. Part of me couldn't believe what we'd just done while another part demanded more, but on the whole I was content. Looking over at my sister I saw her grinning back at me, expression probably as satisfied and happy as my own.

"How the hell are you single?" Heather shuddered, striking blue eyes looking contentedly back at me. Not answering, I felt a surge of contentment rush through me at the sight of my gorgeous sister looking so satisfied because of me. Her raven hair was tousled, glasses crooked on her face, and a sheen of sweat covered her from her shoulders to the ample curve of her ass. She had never looked better than she looked right then, buck naked on my bed.

Reaching over I surprised her as rolling onto my side I reached to her and pulled her into another kiss. As our tongues wrestled each other I was surprised to feel my hard shaft press into her side. Apparently, I'd grown back to hardness as I'd looked over Heather's body. And to no surprise my little sister approved of this development. Pushing up off the bed she swung a leg over my body to straddle me. I simply grinned as she lined me up with her hot box, the crown of my shaft pushing into her. "You up for round 2?" she asked, not having to wait long for my answer as I reached up to pull her down onto my dick for the second time that day. Something told me that it wouldn't be the last time either.