The United Nations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close," I groaned as Heathers lips vacuum sealed around my tip, tongue swirling around it. I expected Heather to pull off and use her hands to finish me off, but instead her mouth seemed to increase in its efforts. Lips sealed around my dick, tongue licking fervently around every inch of my meat it could get at, eyes smoldering as they stared up into mine, it was Heather like I'd never seen her before. The sexual side of my sister I had never considered would ever apply to me had been unleashed. And it was totally focused on me. "Ah fuck," I groaned as the thought sent me over the edge.

Bracing against the counter I grunted as I felt my balls seize up, my cock unloading into Heather's mouth. It felt like a bomb exploding in my manhood, wave after wave of ecstasy erupting out of me as pulse after pulse of my load shot down my sister's throat. And during the entire heavenly experience Heathers mouth never stopped sucking away at me. Her tongue worshipping my dick as I unloaded into her mouth. Christ I could even hear her gulping down my jizz as she continued to suck, her hot mouth never stopping until the last pulse of cum came out of my tip. Pulling her mouth back to the very tip of my cock she sucked down hard one final time, sending shivers through me before pulling her lips off with a light pop.

Sitting back on her heels Heather's blue eyes stared up at me in wonder as I leaned back against the kitchen counter on shaky legs, staring right back. Eyes locked, we both slowly looked down to see my still erect dick pointing straight out at her. "We really just did that didn't we?" Heather murmured as her eyes followed my still erect dick. In the middle of the act we hadn't been thinking with our brains so much as with our libidos, but now that the act was done...it was a little shocking that we'd gone through with it. Heather had sucked my dick and I'd came down her throat. That was history now.

I nodded my head, "Yeah, yeah we really did."

Heather bit her lip bottom lip between her teeth as she continued studying my dick before looking up at me, "So...your bed or mine?" Laughter erupted from my lips as I looked down at my clearly eager sister.

"What, you don't want me to repay the favor?" I chuckled.

Heather's eyes widened, "You mean you would actually...I mean really?"

My head tilted to the side in confusion, "Why are you so surprised by that?"

Heather shrugged, "I've never received it before. I've had a couple of boyfriends, but neither of them were ever up to it. Usually I didn't finish them off and this is where we had sex."

Surprise shot through me before a smile played across my lips, "No wonder you're so horny. You've been messing around with assholes."

"Hey," Heather exclaimed defensively. Arms crossed over her bare chest she frowned at me, but I simply shrugged at her expression.

"Any man not eager to return the favor after a blowjob that good is a selfish asshole," I replied decisively.

Heather grinned, her face taking a more sultry tone, "Oh so it was good?"

I couldn't stop the disbelieving chuckle that came out of me, "I come down your throat and then stay hard after and you worry it wasn't good?"

Heather shook her head, "Nah, just wanted to hear you say it again."

"Come here," I said grinning as Heather rose up to me, hand sliding across my cock on the way up.

*creak*

Both Heather and I froze as we heard the tell-tale sound of footsteps heading towards the dining room.

"Shit," Heather whispered as we both exploded into movement pulling our clothes together, me awkwardly trapping my still hard manhood between my legs before yanking my sweatpants up and her pulling up her tank top over her breasts and adjusting her shorts. We'd just gotten ourselves together and turned to face the sink when Kira and Rachel came walking in.

"Are there any more surprises like that for us or can we relax now?" Kira asked irritably.

"You should be getting off far worse than a simple prank Kira," I replied frowning at her tone, "I seem to remember telling you to take care of my car. Drinking while your underage and putting my license, my insurance, and god forbid your life under jeopardy is not taking care of my car."

Rachel looked away as a guilt stricken Kira fidgeted under my cool stare. "I'm sorry," she said, eyes glancing at me before looking down at the floor.

I shook my head as I turned back to the dishes Heather and I had been working on, "Well of course you are now. Just count your blessings I'm not like Carmen and want to prank you. I'm a bit more traditional than our sister and her speakers"

"Traditional?" Rachel spoke up looking curious, "What are you going to do, spank us?"

It was almost too quiet to hear, but Heather's chuckle made me grin as I shook my head at my other sister, "Nah, I'm just not going to let you use the car for the rest of the year."

Kira's and Rachel's eyes shot open in horror at my reply. "Oh come on! For the rest of the year?" Kira exclaimed, her expression horrified. I usually got home fairly early, unlike last night, and when I did my car was usually up for grabs to whichever sister asked for it first. Cutting them off like this was going to crush any plans they'd had for this school year.

"My car, my rules," I replied putting a plate into the dishwasher, "However, I will let you guys earn it back."

Rachel looked over at Kira who shrugged helplessly before looking back to me, "What do we have to do?"

"Every single one of my chores for the next two months," I replied, smiling when I saw the pair of them grimace but nod, "You do those and never miss a day and I'll let you drive the car again before years end. Deal?"

Kira and Rachel both looked at each other and then sighed, "Deal."

"Great," I said with a grin, I may not have had the willingness to torment my sisters like Carmen did when they messed up. But I was by no means letting them off easy. Although I guess I would have to figure out a way to punish Heather and Isabela as well since they didn't have a problem with catching the bus. Problems for later. Picking up a towel and beginning to dry my hands I nodded towards the dishes, "Well? Get started."

Stepping out of the way I watched as the two grumbling 18 year olds went about picking up where Heather and I left off. However, Rachel seemed to notice Heather leaving as well, "And why doesn't she have to help?"

"Because 'she' already helped with a bunch of the dishes," Heather replied in a sing song voice as she skipped out of the room. Taking a moment to watch her ass swing side to side as she left I looked back to see my two youngest sisters looking rather mutinously after her.

"Think about the car," I reminded them, smiling when they both scowled at me but turned back to the dishes.

Stepping out into the hallway I looked into the living room to see Carmen talking to Isabella. Judging by the way Carmen was smiling after the prank it looked like she'd forgiven our sisters. Lucky them, I thought, wondering what other types of pranks she could have come up with if she'd still had some of that irritable anger from last night left. However, all thought about my older sister's pranking habits came to a halt when my younger sister pressed up against my back, her breasts spreading out against me as she leaned into me.

Poking her head over my shoulder she looked over at our older sister, "Huh, it looks like all our sisters are downstairs..." Voice trailing off, her head tilted on my shoulder to look meaningfully at me before walking off and slowly heading upstairs. When she was halfway up the staircase and out of sight she hooked her thumbs in her beltline and in one smooth movement slid those runner shorts down her legs leaving me staring up at one of the most glorious asses I'd ever seen. Heart shaped and surprisingly big for someone with such a lithe frame Heather's bubble butt was this amazing mix of toned gym work and all natural ass meat. Add the black lace thong she was wearing and pretty much her entire ass was out. And damn was it a great ass.

Squatting down to pick up the shorts, Heather looked over her shoulder at me and winked before heading up the rest of the way. Eyes riveted to the sight before me I was barely even aware of moving, but suddenly I found myself rapidly climbing up those stairs after my sister as my dick and my brain demanded more. Climbing the last step I followed Heather as I saw her slip into my room. Quickly power walking the length of the hallway in a couple of seconds I stepped into my room to find Heather, having pulled off her shirt to now stand only in her thong, fiddling with my television.

Quietly walking up behind her my hands slid around her waist, one traveling up across her stomach and up to her chest, the other sliding down past her waist and under the front of that black thong. Heather jolted in surprise but besides shuddering slightly and absentmindedly tracing her hand against the hand sliding down into her panties she didn't seem to mind focused instead on the black controller in her hand. Sliding my hand back up to her chest I squeezed a breast in my hand enjoying the soft sensation for a moment before turning my attention to the hand that had headed south.

Sliding my fingers over my sister's mound Heather's breathing hitched as I traced a single digit across my sister's slit, ending at her clit. Grinning to myself I marveled at how wet she was, feeling the dampness on my finger and against the back of my hand.

"You are making it really hard to c-cover our tracks," Heather murmured, stuttering when my pointer finger slid gently across her clit.

"Cover our tracks?" I asked looking up from my little sister's body to see that my television was on and that my sister was logging in to my PSN account. "Hm, I was under the impression we went upstairs for something besides gaming," I growled into her neck placing my finger back on the little bean between her legs before slowly grinding into it.

Heather's hips jolted again driving back against my hardness quite nicely as she groaned. "Fuck...you're a lot better at this then I thought you'd be," Heather said as she finished setting up my playstation to look like we were playing one of the fighting games I had installed on the console. Finally done her tense body slumped back against mine, ass grinding insistently against me as she widened her stance to give me better access to her drenched slit.

Releasing her breast from my other hand I quickly slid it down to join my other as with a dexterous switch of my hands I slid two fingers up into Heather while resuming rubbing at her clit with my new hand simultaneously. Heather gasped at the new sensation her hands gripping my forearms, but doing nothing but hold onto them like a lifeline as I toyed with her sex. She's like a furnace, was the first thought that struck me as my finger plunged into my sister's tight core, that's how hot she was inside.

"Oooohhh," Heather's moan was low and loud as my fingers pumped into her from below. Her hips started to actively grinding down into my hand, increasing the depth with which my fingers plunged into her. Her breaths kept halting under the shudders wracking her body as I worked her clit and her insides. All through this I couldn't help but smile into her neck as I watched her respond to me. Receiving was of course amazing, but giving to someone as receptive as Heather was incredible. My shaft was rock hard as my sister grinded back into me. Not just from the sensation of her soft ass against my dick, but from the way her body kept shuddering and squirming in my arms. From the moans, grunts, and cries emanating from her as she did a poor job to stifle them with her hand. And lastly from the fact that it was my beautiful raven haired sister coming to pieces on my hands. Smiling at that thought I playfully bit down on her neck just to mess with her.

To say I was surprised by her reaction would be putting it lightly.

Stiffening against me I saw Heather's entire body tense, but most importantly I felt the walls of her womanhood begin to squeeze down on my fingers as her thighs clamped down on my hand as well. "Oh shit, almost there," Heather moaned hand one hand reaching up to my hair and tugging my head down hard into her neck while her other dug its nails into my forearm. Needing no clearer clues on what to do I plunged my fingers as deep as I could into her while opening my mouth wide to bit down on her neck. Heather reacted instantly, head falling limply back as she let out a moan loud enough that she had to release my forearm to smother it. Her soaked folds were pulsating around my rapidly pumping fingers as I could feel her growing closer and closer to climax. Then with one particularly deep stroke of my fingers I felt it. Soft and spongy my fingers stroked across Heather's g-spot one single time before her already sensitive pussy clamped down on me like a vice. "RIGHT THERE," Heather exclaimed in alarm, wide eyes staring at me like she'd never seen me before, "Please Sammy, right there." She didn't have to ask however, my finger already seeking out the sensitive little bundle of nerves as in one more pump of my fingers I felt Heather's climax explode through her.

Heather's already tense body seemed to freeze for a moment before with one of the most erotic cries I've ever heard her hips began to churn frantically against my fingers. Her chest raised high, head falling back as her body rose up onto its tip toes. Pumping my fingers in and out I made sure to hit that little bundle inside of her on every instroke, all the while my soaked finger on her clit was a blur as I traced out the figure eight on her other sensitive little button. Heather's body jolted and twitched under my hand's ministrations as she balanced precariously on her toes. My teeth nipping into her neck made her jolt again and I didn't think it would be possible given how tight she was already clamping down, but tighten a fraction more around my surging fingers. Breath coming out in ragged shudders Heather slowly dropped back down to her heels body leaning against me as my fingers began to slow. Finally with one last swirl and stroke of my fingers my hands retreated from Heathers sex as I wrapped one arm around my nearly limp sister while the other tilted her head to the side for a kiss.

Slumped, but still standing Heather's tongue wrestled passionately with mine for a moment before Heather turned around, breasts ballooning against me as her arms wrapped themselves around my neck. "You. Are. The. Best. Brother. Ever," she said, capping each word with a forceful smooch, "That was amazing." Her crotch grinding up against my hardness with an almost insistent pressure. Heather smiled as she clung to me, legs looking a little unsteady after her orgasm, "I was all excited for that mouth of yours but apparently your fingers are no joke either."

"I think its because its me," I said thoughtfully watching as Heather released her hold on my neck to trail a hand down my chest and into my pants, "When you were sucking me in the kitchen it was almost impossible to last long with the knowledge that it was my gorgeous little sister taking my dick into her mouth. That thought and those damn eyes of yours looking up at me while you blew me had me cumming a lot quicker than normal."

"The fact that it was you behind me finger fucking with that big dick of your pressing into my ass had me so hot," Heather said agreeably, her hand wrapping back around my length, idly stroking it while she spoke. She groaned as my hand slid back into her soaked panties fingers gently sliding between her lips, "But I think that's kind of been a theme of the past two days hasn't it?"

My fingers paused in their gentle strokes across her sex as I looked at the girl half pressed into me, her hand stroking my cock, "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is ever time we've done something from kissing to sucking to fingering has been amazing. Because it's so taboo the feelings are even more intense than usual, right?" Heather asked her blue eyes trained on mine as her hand pumped away at me.

I nodded in agreement as my finger resumed the stroking of her slit, "Right."

"So if you go off that reasoning your tongue would of course be amazing but if we just skipped you giving me oral and jumped straight to the main event that would be amazing as well, wouldn't it?" Heather said casually as my dick jumped in her hands at her words.

"I could always eat you out later," I agreed watching as Heather stepped away from me, turning towards my bed as her hand gently pulled my dick after her.

"Oh you will," Heather nodded with a grin over her shoulder, "Just like I'll be sucking that cock of yours at some point as well. Believe me Sam we'll be doing a whole bunch of stuff but for now there's only one thing I really want at the moment and it's swinging between your legs."

I smiled as I slid myself between Heathers legs just under the hotness of her pussy. We both looked down to see my head poking out between her legs as I pressed myself into her ass. We both knew what was next as I hugged Heather from behind one last time, "Then lie down."

But to my surprise Heather shook her head looking back over her shoulder at me, "I won't last that long, not with that dick of yours inside me. And with our sisters in the house we don't have time for that sort of sex. So if we're going to do this, we need to do it hard and fast." Then bending at the waist she did the same movement she had done on the stairs sliding her soaked panties slowly down her legs as her bare ass pressed against me.

Seeing her pussy for the first time I felt my already hard dick swell to an almost unbearable rigidity. Heather was right, we were both far too keyed up on each other's presence to possibly last long. So pushing my own pants down I kept my gaze locked on the wet lips between my sister's legs as she slowly climbed onto my bed, muscles in her legs and ass flexing as she reached forward to grab a pillow. Then hanging her feet off the edge of my bed my sister spread her legs and bent forward back arching and ass rising as her face pressed down into my pillow. It was the most blatantly sexual position I'd ever seen my sister in and it was all for me.

Stepping up to my sister's ass I let the tip of my dick slide down across Heathers mound as I pressed myself up against her. Then taking hold of my manhood I pulled my hips back and slid the head of it slowly into Heather's hot wet, folds. Heather's hands fisted reflexively into my pillow her hips pushing back onto me as I pushed my hips forward, slowly driving my length into her.

"Big," Heather groaned, head turning to look back at me.

"Tight," I quipped back with a grin as my hands gripped her hips for leverage, "Hang in there little sister, your halfway there."

Heather's eyes widened at my words, but she merely turned her face into the pillow and spread her legs more, stance ready and willing. So, taking a hold of her hips I let myself bask in the moment before me. Heather face down on my bed, ass presented up to me like a gift, already half skewered on my cock. I'd been thinking all day and last night about how things had taken such a drastic turn, but after Heather had taken me into her mouth this was the only ending I wanted to see. My little sister face down taking every inch of my cock, and loving it. It was with that thought that I took Heathers hips and rammed the rest of my dick into her.

Heather cried out as I filled her, hands knuckling into my pillow as she made sure to smother her cries. But just when I began to worry that I might have been a little too rough her hips pushed back against swirling in a circular motion as I hilted inside of her. Grinding into her at the same time my shaft churned Heather's insides as we grinded into one another before pulling back my hips snapped forward with a clap against hers my dick driving deep. Heather groaned as I began to drive myself in and out of her and I couldn't blame her. My sister's walls were amazing. I'd thought they were like a vice around my fingers, but dear lord were they even tighter around my shaft. Heather's core clutched to my dick like her life depended on it, seemingly fighting against releasing me on every back stroke yet welcoming me in on every instroke. It was without a doubt the best pussy I'd ever been in.