The United Nations Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at the ear plugs then back up at her in confusion before I remembered our conversation last night. Slipping them into my sweat pants pocket I nodded tiredly, "Just let me get my coffee first, please."

Carmen snorted as I followed her down to the kitchen, "Oh there's no shortage of coffee believe me." And as we stepped into the kitchen I had to believe her. The usual open window shades were down and blocking any sun. The rest of our sisters were there nursing obvious hangovers. Isabella was sitting with her head resting on her arms not even touching her food. Kira had a giant bottle of water beside her coffee and was tiredly alternating sips between the two. Rachel was drinking her coffee slowly, albeit with a hand over her eyes to shade them from the overhead lights in the room. And then there was Heather. My raven haired sister was just casually eating her eggs while she texted with her phone as though nothing was wrong at all.

Well there goes any hope that she was drunk and forgot everything, I thought to myself as I walked into the room. I hadn't been to hopeful that that would happen, but it would have been nice. Hell even her being a little hungover would have bought me some time at the least. Instead, Heather seemed to perk up when she saw me walk into the room. I felt my dick jump in my pants as her intense blue eyes followed me over the brim of her coffee mug as she took a drink. Luckily I played it off calmly and headed into the kitchen for some coffee. I needed to be awake and alert if I was going to make it through this day.

When I had finished making my mug of coffee I was about to turn around when I felt my smart phone vibrate in my sweatpants pocket. Pulling it out I reflexively swiped my phone open to see who'd texted me as I took a careful sip of my hot coffee. Then promptly choked on it when I saw Heather lying on her back wearing only that black lace bra from last night. Coughing harshly I glanced at the open door leading to the dining room before staring down in disbelief at the photo my sister had sent me. One hand behind her head she was biting her lip alluringly as her back arched, raising those big, perky breasts of hers up tight against the black lace bra.

I should have immediately deleted the photo, but instead I found my thumb going over the photo and saving it to my gallery. I blinked as I realized what I'd just done. Dammit Sam, don't encourage her, I thought frantically as I went back to the text screen and began typing a message demanding that Heather not send me messages like that. That was when my phone vibrated again alerting me that another photo had arrived.

Reply message forgotten I looked at the new picture with a dreading sense that my little sister may have only been starting. Lying on her side this time Heather was grinning into the camera, but her beautiful smile only momentarily distracted me from the expanse of bare skin following down her neck.

She was topless. My sister was topless. Bottom arm reaching up to cover both breasts it appeared as though entire upper body was nude and as I looked closer I could see the beginnings of a black lace panties as well.

"Hey you still have those ear plugs?" a voice whispered suddenly from the other side of the kitchen. Jumping in surprise I almost spilled my coffee as I looked over and saw Carmen raising an eyebrow at my alarm. "Jumpy much?" she said grinning as she carried a pair of speaker boxes under one arm.

"I'm not the one sneaking around," I retorted, pretending to want a little more coffee as I stayed facing the coffee machine to hide the length of my manhood straining against my sweatpants.

"Touché," Carmen replied quietly as she crept quietly past me to the door. Curious I watched as she peeked around the corner and put one of the boxes down next to the door before turning back to me. "When I say something about the weather put your ear plugs in," she whispered excitedly as she walked past me with the other box and back out of the rear of the kitchen again.

Pulling said ear plugs out of my pocket I quickly slipped them in and grabbed my plate of eggs and biscuits. My hard on was still there, but I hastily pushed it down and trapped it between my legs. Hopefully it would go away quickly if I focused on my food.

Sitting down in the only seat left I focused on my breakfast, rather than on Heather. Because of course the only chair left was right next to her. Fortunately, she didn't do anything, apparently content to just chat with Carmen as the rest of my sister's tried to ride out their respective hang overs. Devouring my eggs, I half listened as the two talked. They chatted about school and Carmen's modeling for a bit. Then with a glance my way Carmen changed the topic

"So...no hangover for you huh?" Carmen commented as she watcher Heather drank her coffee.

"I didn't drink that much. I was never really drunk," She replied, emphasizing the never without looking my way.

Carmen snorted, "You're still underage. It's not ok that you were drinking in a club in the first place let alone driving around buzzed sis. I mean what if it had been rainy or snowing? Bad weather only gets more dangerous when you're drunk."

Heather looked at her older sister curiously, "I mean it was almost seventy degrees and clear skies last night...but yeah I guess that could have happened?" She looked confused at Carmen as our older sister simply pulled out her phone and looked at me. I was already putting the second ear plug in when Heather looked curiously at me her eyes focusing on my hands

The blast of guitars and deep bass voices from both doorways made everyone but Carmen jump. I was glad for my ear plugs as the roar of music was even loud with them in. This was clear from the way Heather's mouth was moving, but I couldn't hear her at all. Although, the best reactions were from my other sisters as they scrambled from the table with various pained expressions. Kira stomped out of the room, shoulders hunched as she plugged her ears with her thumbs. Isabella staggered out, hands cradling her head as she stumbled out of the room. Rachel actually slipped and fell in the doorway landing hard on her stomach before crawling away. Heather simply sat there watching all of this take place with an expression fluctuating between disbelief and delight. Watching as our hungover sisters fled the room Carmen and I laughed so hard we were breathless by the time Carmen was able to recover enough to switch off the music and take out her ear plugs.

"Oh that was perfect," Carmen said with a gratified smile as she slumped back in her chair.

"What music was that?" I chuckled.

"Beats me, I just googled, 'really loud death metal' and picked out the song that had the most skeletons on it," Carmen laughed. Eating her last bite of eggs she stood up, "Rachel fell pretty hard though. I better go check on her. Can you guys handle the dishes for me?"

"Of course," Heather replied with an innocent smile, even as I felt a wary sensation pass through my gut.

It was just me and her now I realized. However, as that thought hit me I shook it off. All our sisters were in the house. I could at least be in a room alone with her without having to worry right? Finishing my eggs I motioned to the table, "You get the silverware and glasses, I'll get the plates."

"Alright," Heather replied, standing up to do as I said. Clearing the table in a matter of minutes Heather and I carried the dishes into the kitchen. Then dumping them in the sink went about cleaning them along with the pans Carmen had used to make breakfast.

Throughout the cleaning I kept my eye on my younger sister, nervous that she might try something. But nothing happened as she helped me scrub the dishes clean. In fact, as I watched her I couldn't stop my eyes from traveling over her lithe form. From the creamy white breasts held back only by her tight tank top to the black runner shorts that came to an early end leaving a few inches of her ass on display it was undoubtable that my sister was a gorgeous young woman. And it was then as I was looking her over that she turned her head and caught my eyes with her own.

Neither of us said anything for a moment as we just paused our washing to look at one another.

"So," Heather spoke up, breaking the long silence, "Did you like those photos I sent you?"

"I shouldn't be getting those photos," I replied coolly, trying to evade the question.

"That's not a no," Heather quipped, "Good, I don't usually do that. I wasn't sure I didn't look bad."

"Oh you looked anything but bad," I snorted, frowning as my mind caught up with my mouth, "Dammit Sam." Looking anywhere but at Heather I stalled for a few moments before looking back to find her beaming happily back at me. Then to my surprise she reached up and pulled me down into another soft kiss.

The kiss was different then the first one. The first time Heather had kissed me had been a complete surprise. I had never considered the possibility of it ever happening nor the intensity of my body's response to it. I had been caught completely off guard. This time my lips and hands responded the moment we touched. One hand slid down her back grabbing a handful of that partially bare ass of hers while the other pressed against her back, pulling Heather's soft chest against me.

The kiss, as hot as it was, didn't last long as Heather's surprised moan against my mouth drew me back to reality. Pulling back from the kiss I almost pulled completely away, only for Heather to trap the hand holding her ass against her with one of her own and to stop my head from moving away with her other.

"Wow," she breathed sounding surprised, "That is a lot better when you kiss back." Her head turned as she looked down to where my hand were still cupped around her behind, "You still think my mind's impaired now Mr. Wandering Hands?"

"No, but I worry mine might be," I replied trying to ignore how close her mouth was to mine. Every logical part of me was saying to turn around and walk out of the room. I was both larger and much stronger than Heather. There was nothing really keeping my hand on her ass other than my really liking how it felt in my hand. At any moment I could end this. But I still hadn't. Why was that? "Heather, I'm still your brother. You know how that looks right?" I asked, hoping that she'd see reason.

"Sam I'm not going to tell anyone," Heather replied, "What did you think I was going to walk off and start announcing our business left and right? I'm not dumb big brother, I know exactly how this looks."

"Then why are you pushing it?" I asked fingers squeezing her ass hard enough to draw out a shudder from her. A part of me seemed under the command of my lust, acting out even as I tried to reason my way out of this. There was just something about having my willing sister in my hands yielding to my every touch that had me harder than stone. Unable to suppress myself my hand raised up, gently pulling her head to the side as my mouth latched onto her neck, kissing slowly across it.

"Because I live in this house," she gasped, surprising me enough to have me pull back a moment and look at her curiously.

"What do you mean?" I asked, chuckling slightly as she tried to pull my head back down to her neck.

"Don't stop and I'll tell you," Heather said huskily. Smiling to myself I acquiesced and bent my head down back to her neck, my tongue sliding slowly against it before I gently bit down on her. "Jesus Sam," Heather breathed, apparently approving of my actions, "Well I don't have to tell you how bad it can get here with our sisters."

I chuckled against her neck as I kissed my way across it. Our house was a bit of a minefield for any guy with a working libido.

"So you can probably imagine how much worse it can be for someone who our sisters have no problem being naked around," Heather continued, one of her hands slowly running its way through my hair as my lips sucked and kissed their way across her throat to the other side. That is until they paused again as a thought struck me.

"Wait them being naked around you wouldn't be a problem unless...well..." I trailed off not sure how to say it.

"Unless I was into women too?" Heather murmured into my ear. She chuckled as I felt her other hand slide down the front of my chest, "Well that does happen to be the case."

Heather's casual admission of her bisexuality made me shake my head in wonder. With every little erotic incident I had had to endure with my sisters over the years I couldn't fathom what it was like to have to deal with them with the kind of access Heather had. "That sounds rough," I admitted hooking a finger in one of her tank tops straps and drawing it down her shoulder.

"You have no idea," Heather murmured

Finished kissing her shoulders I hesitated from moving down to her chest realizing the precarious position we were in. At some point I'd turned Heather and pressed her back against the sink. I still had a whole hand of that curvy ass of hers, and if the protrusions poking out through the cotton of her tank top were an indicator she wouldn't mind if I had a mouthful of her breasts either. However, like last night I just had to be sure.

"You sure you want to do this kind of stuff with your older brother Heather?" I asked, pulling back enough to see her those blue eyes of hers looking up through her glasses at me.

Heather smiled her eyes looking down humorously for a moment before returning to mine, "Yeah, I'm sure. The way I see it you and I have something other people would be lucky to find."

I watched her as she slowly slid her glasses off and left them on the counter beside her, "And that would be?"

"Having someone you find attractive and love finally return the sentiment," she answered matter-of-factly. Flustered, I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could say anything she silenced me with a finger over my lips. "And before you get all weird on me, no I'm not in love with you," she continued, with an amused smirk at my expression, "Whatever we do is just physical relief, relief for you and relief for me. Hell knows I need it and I haven't seen you out with a girl in forever. Regardless, you are my big brother and I do love you like one. Nothing we do together is going to stop me from caring about you. So don't expect me to ever have any romantic feelings for you. This is just sex. Hopefully really good sex."

That last word sent a jolt through my groin like a bolt of lightning. I was really considering this wasn't I? Looking her over I chuckled to myself. If I was being honest, I'd gone past the point of no return the minute I'd kissed her back. "It's just sex," I agreed

"Alright then," said Heather tracing her finger down my lips. After a beat her eyes narrowed as she came to some sort of decision in her head, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do," I replied without hesitation.

"Do you want me?" she asked, pressing into me even as her eyes held in them something I hadn't counted on seeing. Vulnerability.

"More than any responsible older brother should," I replied with a sigh.

Heather's lips twitched up in a challenging smirk, "Then show me."

No problem there, I thought as reaching down I grasped her by her ass and lifted her up onto the counter. Heather yelped in surprise at my sudden grabbing of her behind, but her surprise lasted only for a moment as a second later I felt her legs wrap around my back. Pulling me forward with said legs my erection pressed flush against the softness of her mound through her shorts. But I could only focus on that delightful sensation for a moment as reaching over to strap of her tank top Heather pulled it down further revealing her entire right breast. My mouth went dry at the sight of a bright pink nipple standing at attention, but whatever I would have done next was taken out of my hands as Heather pulled my face forward and practically smothered me with her breast.

I heard her groan as my lips latched onto her nipple sucking hard for a moment as I slid my hand up over her other breast and slid the last strap holding her tank top up down her arm. Other breast revealed Heather turned that one toward me as my mouth found it and nipped gently on the exposed bud.

"Ah," Heather yelped before biting her lip to quiet herself. For a moment I worried I may have bitten too hard, but an insistent tug on the back of my head let me know otherwise. So swirling my tongue around the hardened little nub I sucked on it hard, drawing a very unladylike grunt out of Heather. Fingers curling into my hair she pushed her chest up into me, all the while sliding a hand down to my belt line.

I jumped when I felt her hand slide over my dick. Her hand squeezed softly around me causing me push up into her hand. The foreign sensation of my sister touching me so intimately sent lightning bolts through my groin. And it only got better as her fingers worked their way under my boxers and slid skin against skin down the length of my cock.

Pulling back from me Heather's eyes were wide as her hand experimentally slid all the way down to the base of my shaft and back up to the crown. "What the fuck Sam," she muttered in disbelief before pushing me back away from the counter and quickly hopping down between us. Making no move to cover her bare breasts Heather grabbed my waistband and tugged it down.

"Oh!" Heather exclaimed in surprise when my dick came swinging up to glance off her cheek then back down to bounce off her soft lips. Even with as turned on as I was the sight of my wide eyed sister getting slapped in the face with my cock made me slap a hand over my mouth to smother my laughter. Heather's eyes narrowed up at me for a moment, but I could see her lips twitching in an effort not to laugh as well. Instead she focused on my dick standing at attention inches away from her face.

"Jeez, Sam," she said with a hint of wonder in her voice as she gently cradled my balls in one hand while slowly stroking with the other, "You're a lot bigger than I imagined you'd be."

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

But Heather shook her head, "Hell no, just a challenge. I actually have a gag reflex unlike some people."

"Wait, wha-a shit!" I exclaimed in surprise when without warning Heather's head dipped down. Starting at my balls her tongue licked all the way up my shaft to the crown where her lips pursed around my cockhead. Tongue swirling around it she winked at me before pulling me even deeper into her mouth.

All I could do was stare at her as she feasted on my meat. It was a sight I'd probably never forget. My cock disappearing into Heather's mouth, her lips pursed around my shaft as they pulled back to the tip before diving down again to engulf my shaft. All the while her tongue was licking out around my tip in a sensation that sent shivers through my shaft. Watching her head bob back and forth on me was as bizarre as it was erotic. And damn did it feel good. The wet slide of my dick between her lips and against her tongue felt so good I had to place a bracing hand against the counter too steady myself.

My hips jolted in surprise when Heather's lips suddenly slipped off of my dick and I felt a hot moist tongue separate my nuts and draw one into her mouth. "God damn sis," I groaned as she sucked on it before releasing it to suck in the other one, "Sucking my balls? Really?"

Releasing my balls from her mouth Heather worked her hand up and down my dick as she grinned up at me, "You need to keep reading my story if your surprised by that." Then with a gentle squeeze she resumed sucking on the end of my dick before pulling it even deeper into her mouth. Hands resting on my thighs her head dipped back and forth as she worked me over with her mouth, tongue never stopping its targeted licks at my cockhead. I have no clue how long this went on for as I sat back and let my sister devour my meat. All I knew was that slowly I began to feel my balls tighten as my sister's insistent sucking began to take its toll.