The Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood as she smiled down at me, "Good night Jerry and thank you." She stood and turned and walked back to her family trailer.

I lay there for some time. Betty came and found me. She helped me up and we went back to the motor home to retire.

"I love you, you gorgeous man, I love you so much," was all she said to me.

The next morning we gathered for breakfast at the motor home. Each of the Barnes girls gave me a big hug and kiss on the lips as a good morning. We loaded up and prepared to depart. Tom and I worked out some light flash codes so we could let each other know if we needed to stop or if there was any trouble. Sally wanted to know if she could ride with Betty and I to give her family more room in the suburban.

Once back on the road I was doing ok. There was some pain, but I was doing all right for now. I was pretty sure that I wasn't going to be able to drive all day though. "Betty, do you think you might be able to drive the motor home later today? I don't think that I'll be able to make it all day and I don't want us to stop prematurely," I asked her.

She looked at me quizzically, like are you serious.

"Yes, I am serious, I know you can do it. Just keep it between the white lines and you don't need to go real fast. It's really not that difficult. I know you can do it. Are you game?' I asked again.

"Yea, sure, if you think that I can," she answered enthusiastically.

"Ok after we stop for lunch we'll give it a try."

"Wow, this is going to be fun!" Sally threw in.

After we had stopped for lunch and loaded back up I put Betty behind the wheel. She started the motor home, put the transmission in drive and we were off. I had told her about the air brakes and cautioned her about getting on them too hard. I explained how they were position sensitive rather than pressure sensitive like hydraulic brakes. She tested them three of four times to get the feel of them and we were off. She cruised along at about 45 to 50 mph and was doing just fine.

"This is fun, I can really do it, thanks for letting me try!" she exclaimed.

After about an hour and a half I asked if she minded if I went back and took a nap. Her reply was sure; she was doing just fine. I got up and went back to the bedroom and lay down on the bed. After taking a couple of Tylenol I dozed off almost immediately. I must have been asleep for about an hour when sounds and movement in the bedroom woke me. I opened my eyes and raised my head to behold a young lithe Sally undressing.

"Did I wake you, I'm sorry? Betty sent me back here to keep you company. She continued taking her clothes off until she was completely nude. My god, what an incredible little body she had.. She was only about 5'1" tall and less than 100 lbs. She was very slim and petite. Her breasts were very small with small pencil eraser sized nipples. A small tuft of blonde hair on her mound matched her short blonde hair. Her legs were long and slim; her stomach was flat and smooth. She was a very beautiful little pixie of a girl. She crawled up onto the bed next to me and pulled at my t-shirt to remove it. I rose up to allow her to do it. She then unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants and briefs off. I lifted my hips to allow her to do it. We were both now nude and my erection was fully aware of that fact. She positioned herself straddling my head. Her tiny pussy was staring me right in the face. All I could think was pretty little pussy. I stuck out my tongue and licked it. She let out a squeal of glee as I did this. She wiggled and squirmed around as I continued to lick her moistening vaginal lips. I reached up and cupped her small tits and rolled her nipples between my fingertips. Her reaction was more squeals and giggling. I tried to insert a finger into her youthful love cannel; it was very snug. I thought there is no way that I would ever be able to fuck this; it was just too small and tight.

I continued eating her pussy and sucking and licking her almost nonexistent clitoris. Eventually I felt her tense up as she reached climax. I continued eating her as she ground her pussy into my face. She growled a guttural moan as she continued to climax. After her climax started to subside she moved back and placed her pussy on my rock hard cock. She began rubbing back and forth on my member lubricating it with her juices. Her lips separated and wrapped around my now slick cock.

"Are you sure it will fit, I don't want to hurt you," I told her.

"Let me worry about that. I'm not real experienced, but I think I can handle it. Now just lay back and enjoy it.

She continued rubbing her wet pussy against my cock. I took her small delicate nipples in my mouth and sucked on them hard while I flicked them with my tongue. The feeling on my hard dick was incredible, almost as if it were actually being fucked. She started rotating her hips as she rubbed her pussy on me. Eventually I felt the head of my cock start to enter her. She continued working on my cock and little by little it entered her. It was incredibly tight. I dared not move and just let her maintain control. Finally I was fully inserted. I couldn't believe how tight it was. Her next move really amazed me. As she stroked her pussy on my dick I felt her vaginal muscles contracting and relaxing giving my member a massage while she fucked me. I wasn't going to be able to last long at this rate. She beat me to it though, she came almost violently and I felt her pussy relax and take me very deep. That was it, I could hold back no more and released deep inside her. She fell on top of me exhausted. We lay there catching our breath. She rose up slightly and kissed me. An incredible kiss, probably one of the most incredible kisses I had ever felt. It was soft, firm, full lipped and sensual beyond belief. If my cock had been hard I would have come again just from that incredible kiss. She got up and left the bedroom and came back with a warm moist washcloth and cleaned both of us. She then dressed and gave me another of those incredible kisses before she left and went back forward. I lay there for another half an hour before getting up, dressing and going forward.

When I sat down on the couch behind Sally, Betty looked back over at me a smiled and blew me a kiss. There was pure love in her look and it touched my heart.

We started looking for a place to camp for the night. We came to an exit sign that named a lake five miles off the freeway. We took that exit and drove on a good paved road five miles to a small lake. There was a large paved parking lot, and a grassy park like camp ground next a picturesque lake. It was a beautiful place to spend the night. We set up camp and the girls prepared dinner. As it was warm Tom and Ralph went to the lake and took a swim. After we had eaten I grabbed a cold Pepsi and went down by the lake and found a grassy place to lie down. I wanted to go for a swim, but decided not risk infection to my gunshot wound yet. In a short while the girls came down to the lake and sat with me. With all their girl talk I felt sort of out of place and like the third man out. Tom and Ralph were changing a tire on the trailer that didn't look too good. As the sunset and the moon came out the lake was too gorgeous to describe. The girls all decided to take a swim and began to strip down. Once they were all nude they ran off into the warm waters of the lake. God, I would have liked to have joined them. They were all so beautiful, each in their own way. You could not compare them as they were each different and each had a beauty of their own.

I went back to the motor home and got towels and took them back down the girls as they got out of the water.

"How thoughtful, thank you," they all told me as they took their towels and kissed me.

That night as we lay embracing each other and caressing Betty told me again how much she loved me and how proud she was of what I was doing. She was an incredible woman and my feelings for her were growing stronger every day.

As we got back on the road the next morning we decided that we would drive a long day and try and make it to Albuquerque that night. That meant minimal stops for pee breaks and lunch. Just hammer down and keep going. We reached the outskirts of Alburerque just as the sun was setting. As the Barnes lived on the east side of town it only took us minutes to reach their home. I was a large Spanish style home on an acre of ground. They were happy to be home and rushed in to make sure every thing was ok. Like everywhere else there was no electricity, phones or TV, but the water was still running and the gas was still on. There were two bathrooms and we all took long hot showers and didn't worry about water use. I had taken my shower early and was setting on the patio having a cold Pepsi when Lilly came out and joined me. I stood to greet her.

"No, don't get up. I just wanted to speak to you for a moment before the others join us." As I stood she put her arms around me and kissed me. "I can't thank you enough for what you have done for us. It goes beyond gratitude. My family is safe and home because of you. We love you for who you are and what you have done for us. You and Betty are incredible people and we shall never forget you. Love her, she is an incredible woman and loves you deeply." With that said she hugged and kissed me again. At that moment I noticed Tom standing near us. There were tears running down his cheeks, he grabbed me and hugged me tightly. "Yes, Jerry, Thank you for saving me and my family." They were good people and I hoped that they would be all right.

After we had eaten Betty and I retired to the motor home and went to bed. It had been a long days drive and we were both tired.

As we lay snuggled in each other's arms I whispered into Betty's ear, "I love you, and I am in love with you!"

She wept softly as she held me tight.

The next morning Betty and I rose very early and fixed a quick breakfast. We had decided that we would say our goodbyes, leave that morning and keep heading west.

The Barnes family was just getting up as Betty and I knocked on the door. As Lilly made coffee we all gathered in the kitchen and sat talking while the coffee cooked. We had a quick cup of coffee and said our tearful goodbyes. I would really miss the Barnes women, each had made me feel incredible, but I had Betty and her love to keep me warm and secure. With hugs and kisses all around we boarded our motor home and headed west again.

My leg was feeling pretty good. There was minimal pain and no sign of infection. I felt pretty lucky. It would be a while before I got my full strength back in it, but eventually it would be good again.

I looked over at Betty, what an incredible woman. She was beautiful to look at, loving and caring as well as very capable, how could I ask for more. She looked into my eyes and just smiled. I sensed that she felt the same as I did.

Chapter 7 A Rescue

We wanted to reach California by evening and it was going to be a fairly long days drive to make it. We drove west on US 40 across New Mexico into Arizona. We weren't going to make our goal that day so we pulled off the freeway and found a place to camp for the night. It had been a fairly uneventful day. We missed the company of the Barnes family and wished that they were well. After a light dinner we retired. As we lay naked together in bed I couldn't stop my self from caressing Betty's incredible body. I loved touching it and she seemed to appreciate my touch. We could arouse each easily. I held and caressed her breasts. Her nipples responded to my fingers and invited me to suckle on them with my mouth. I loved touching her nipples with my tongue and mouth and she responded by taking my cock in her hand a stroking it. We made love passionately and tenderly. As I entered her she moved to accept me. We moved together to climax. It was not earth shattering, but very satisfying just the same. We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Morning found us on the road early. When we reached the Colorado River we turned south toward Havasu City. We arrived at Lake Havasu shortly after noon. We found a nice campsite to park in that was near the water. It was pretty here, serene and quiet. We set up and decided that it would be a good idea to restock if we could find supplies. I scouted around the other RV's that were there. I didn't like going inside them as most contained decomposing bodies. I did find a Chevy pickup that had the keys in it. I took the pickup back to the motor home and we went into town to see what we could find.

We stopped at a grocery store and stocked up on canned goods. We found fresh meat in the walk in freezer that we still good and some vegetables that hadn't spoiled. We also stocked up on paper goods and canned beverages. It was becoming apparent that the supply of fresh foods was soon going to become a problem.

I located a small gun store and we stocked on ammunition. I also got four nice sheathed hunting knives, one of which I put on my gun belt.

Once loaded up we returned to the campsite and stored our scavenged supplies. The weather was very warm and we decided to go for a swim. Modesty not withstanding we went in nude. I was still enjoying looking a Betty's body. She just plane turned me on no matter what she was or wasn't wearing. There were several boats beached along the lakeshore at the campground.

"How about a boat ride?" I asked her.

"That would be fun! Do you think any one would mind if we borrowed their boat?" she asked mischievously.

"No, I don't think anyone will object," I replied.

We got into our swimsuits and I grabbed my gun belt and we pushed a nice looking Eliminator into the water and started it up. We cruised around the lake for an hour. Again seeing no sign of life. We stopped from time to time to get into the water to cool off. We were having a very enjoyable time.

"Why don't we stay here at the lake for a day or two and just relax? Wouldn't that be nice?" Betty asked.

"OK, we may as well, we don't have any pressing appointments, so why not?" I answered.

We were on the opposite side of the island from where the campground was and about a quarter of a mile off shore. I was scanning the shoreline with a pair of binoculars when I saw movement on the shore. There were at least five people. I didn't think that they had seen us as yet. We were just floating on the lake with the power off and were drifting away from shore. I continued to watch the five on the shore. There was one young man and an older man and three women. It was difficult to tell their age from this distance. I continued watching them as we slowly drifted away. What I did notice was the women were nude and each had a collar around their neck with a rope attached to it, the other end was tied to a tree. My guess was that they were captives of the two men. Once we had drifted a safe distance away I started the boat and as quietly as possible motored further away from the island. I made a wide circle around the island campground back to our campsite.

Betty and I discussed what we should do if anything.

"I think that we should rescue them. We can't just leave them if they are captive. I couldn't live with that," she told me.

"Ok, I agree, but we need to be sure that they are actually captives before we rush in and do the wrong thing. Tonight, after dark I'll sneak over there and see if I can tell what is actually going on. In the mean time we need to keep a very low quite profile here so that they don't detect us or surprise us."

We cooked pasta for dinner before dark and ate in silence. I could tell that Betty was nervous. After the sun went down I prepared for my reconnaissance patrol. It was kind of funny how all my Marine Corps training from years ago was coming back. As I was about to leave Betty hugged me hard and gave me a kiss.

"Do be careful my dear, I don't want anything to happen to you," she told me with tears in her eyes.

"I will, I'll be careful. Just in case I don't return before dawn I want you to get the hell out of here. Go out onto the highway heading south about fifteen or twenty miles south of here there is an Indian casino. Stop there, and keep a low profile for one day. If I am still able I'll meet you there. If I don't show up go on your way. Do not come back after me." I hugged her and gave her a reassuring kiss and left heading for the other side of the island.

There were numerous RVs in the campground. There were also a lot of trees and shrubs that provided plenty of cover. I took me about a half an hour to reach the campsite of the people that I had seen from the lake. I approached under cover of darkness and the undergrowth. I managed to get close enough that I could readily see them and hear them.

They had built a campfire and were setting at the picnic table eating. The three women were on one side of the table and the two men were on the other. I could see the collars on the necks of the women. The two men were drinking and having a good time. The women were quiet and sullen. When they had finished eating the two men rose taking the bottle with them and went to set in two lounge chairs near the campfire. The older one appeared to be about 50 and the younger one maybe 30. They were both unshaven and armed. Each had a handgun and I could see two rifles leaning against the side of their motor home near the door. The two men were talking.

"We need to go into town tomorrow and scrounge up some more food and supplies," the older one said.

"You go, I'll stay here and watch the bitches," the younger one replied.

"Yea, I'll bet you would like to stay back and fuck my young one. She's mine and you keep your hand and dick off of her. Fuck the other two all you want, but Stacy is mine, remember that."

"Sure would like some of that young pussy though, your being an asshole for not sharing her, you know that don't you, you old fucker!" the younger one said.

"I don't care, she's mine, and don't forget it."

They continued drinking as I watched them for another half an hour. I was sure now that the three women were captives of these two men and I needed to release them as soon as possible. Maybe I could put together a plan tomorrow and get them away tomorrow night.

"Ann, get your naked ass over here, I want to play with your pussy," the younger one called out to the ladies.

One of the women rose and walked over to the younger man. She was about 35 or 40, nice looking. She had a nice figure, full bosom and a pretty face. The other end of the rope attached to her collar was tied to the side of the motor home. Each of them had about thirty feet of rope so that they could move about the campsite, but no further. Ann came and stood next to the lounge chair of the younger man. He casually reached out and began to finger her pussy.

"Spread bitch, so I can feel you," I told her.

She spread her legs so that he could get a better feel of her sex. He continued to play with her pussy for a little while. He then jerked on the rope attached to her collar

And pulled her face down to his crouch. "Suck me bitch. I want you to suck my dick!" he told her. She obediently unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly and pulled out his erect dick. She put it in her mouth and began sucking him off.

"Stacy, get your young cunt over here, I want some of that action too, watching is making me horny. The youngest woman got up and started walking toward the older man. I could tell that she was sobbing softly as she walked. She was very young, maybe 18 at the most and small. She had a very thin figure and smallish breasts. The older man had lowered his clothing exposing his hard on and was waiting for her to get to him. When she stood next to his lounge chair he reached up and grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face down into his crouch. She let out a shriek of pain as he did this.

1...34567...12