The Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1gearhead
1gearhead
231 Followers

"I'm not finished, I have more to do to you, now shut up and kiss me!"

We embraced and kissed deeply. I didn't want to let her lips go. They were soft and passionate. It is difficult to describe how they felt; I just know that I had never felt a kiss like that before. I moved my now erect dick to the opening of her pussy and felt its slick warmth. I slowly started moving the head over her moistened lips and began sliding it into her. She responded by opening her legs wider and moving her hips to accept me. It felt incredibly tight as I entered her. I could feel her inner walls massaging my member as I stroked into her. We moved in unison as if we were one. It didn't take very long for me to reach another orgasmic state and I erupted into her with force several times.

"Yes, yes, come in me fill me with your wonderful love cream," she said into my ear.

She came shortly after I, and continued until after I was done. I collapsed on top of her, totally expended. I rolled to her side and we embraced as we both fell asleep.

In the morning I woke first. As I gazed down on her voluptuous body I couldn't help but think of how lucky I was to have found her and to be with her. I was truly blessed by this wonderful, beautiful woman.

She opened her eyes with a smile on her face, "Good morning lover." She then hugged me and gave me a long passionate kiss. We held each other in our arms for a while, and then rose together to go to the shower. We washed and caressed each other's bodies as we showered. I was behind her with my arms around her cupping both of her beautiful breasts as my erection swelled between the cheeks of her ass. She bent over and took me into her love cannel from behind. I didn't last long as we again came together. Not explosive, but sweet just the same.

We exited the shower and dried each other and dressed. We made breakfast together and talked about hitting the road as soon as we were finished cleaning up the kitchen. We had not seen any sign of life in the small town we had stopped in. It was just vacant of any life at all. We noticed a couple of dogs running around, but nothing else. The smell of decomposing bodies hung faintly in the air. We made a short pass through the center of town before getting on the freeway. No sign of life. We were sure now that life in America had changed forever.

Once back on the road we listened to my country western DVDs as we drove.

"You know, I really enjoyed our love making last night. I haven't felt like that in a long time, a very long time. We've only known each other a very short time, but somehow I fell a connection to you that goes very deep," she told me.

"Aw, shucks ma'am, don't go all mushy on me now," I kidded back to her. I got a slug in the shoulder for my response. It wasn't very hard as she was laughing as she hit me.

After we had been driving for about two hours I asked her, "Will you open your blouse and show me your breasts?"

"Just like that you want to see my tits?"

"Yes, I want to see your tits, I think they are beautiful and I would very much like to see them.

"Well if that will satisfy your perverted mind I'll show them to you," with that she unbuttoned and removed her blouse and her bra. She turned and set up on the broad flat center part of the dash of the motor home and showed me her breasts. They were truly beautiful.

"Lovely, absolutely beautiful, thank you," I told her.

"Would you like to see something else," she asked with a sly smile on her face.

"I don't know, what else have you got that I might like to see?"

"I'll show you."

She stood and removed her shorts and skimpy underpants. She sat back up on the dash and turned toward me and spread her legs. "Do you like looking at this?"

I looked over at her clean-shaven pussy. What a sight, she was an absolutely beautiful woman and I thourghly enjoyed gazing at her body. "I like what I see very much. In fact, I like it so much that I want to touch it and make love to it."

I took the next exit into a rest area. Parked the motor home and carried her to the couch. I stripped and went down on her, much to her wide-eyed amazement.

We made quick and passionate love.

"I love the way you make love to me, you can do that any time that you want," she told me.

We dressed and got back on the road. Both of us being very satisfied.

"I think that I'm falling in love with you Jerry. At first I was just so grateful for you finding me and saving me from those two thugs, but now it's becoming much more. I hope that doesn't scare you," she told me.

I was almost too choked up to speak. "Aw shucks ma'am..." was all I could get out before she hit me again, laughing harder this time.

About four hours later we pulled off the highway again and decided to call it a day.

We drove around this small town for a while and again saw no signs of life. We were beginning to think we were the only ones left and still didn't completely understand why. This appeared to be a college town, as we had driven past a large campus. We drove back toward the freeway and found another park to camp next to. I opened up the trailer and drug out the barbeque and fired it up while Betty got some chicken out of the freezer.

"Would you like to shoot some more while the chicken cooks?" I asked her.

"Yes, that would be fun."

Chapter 5 Company

I went in and got the 9mm Beretta this time. I wanted her to eventually become familiar with all the weapons that we had on board. When I returned she had already set up some targets and was ready to begin. I reviewed the basic firearms rules with her then went over the operation and function to the Beretta before handing it over. She liked the Beretta better, as it did not have as much recoil as the .357 Smith & Wesson.

"I want you to become very competent with the weapons we have, our lives may depend on it. I don't want to scare you, but it may happen and I just want us to be ready for it."

"I understand and appreciate you teaching me how to shoot. I need to know how to do this, believe me I understand," she said with conviction in her voice.

Her accuracy was improving also. She had fired two clips and just inserted a third when company arrived. A new Cadillac Escalade came barreling up, screeched to a halt and out jumped three young men and two girls. The three young men were armed, although none of the weapons were pointed at us. All three carried AR15s.

As they approached us I drew my .45 Colt and brought it up at them and clicked off the slide safety. Hammer cocked and a round in the chamber I was ready.

"Stop where you are and drop your weapons, NOW! DO IT! DROP YOUR WEAPONS!" I yelled at them.

They stopped in their tracks, but had not dropped their weapons.

"DROP YOUR WEAPONS, NOW! Do you hear me!"

Slowly they laid their weapons on the grass. They stood with their hands raised.

Who are you and what do you want.

They looked at each other and then the tallest one spoke, "We live here, I'm Kyle, this is Sally, Linda, Tom and Travis," he said gesturing to the others. "We just want to talk to you. We are the only ones left alive here and just want to talk to you about what you know and have seen."

"Leave your weapons where they are and walk over here one at a time." I glanced out of the corner of my eye and saw Betty, Pistol raised and at the ready. Good girl, I thought.

Kyle came first; I turned him around and frisk him, no other weapons. I stood him next to the trailer with his legs spread and hands high leaning against the side of the trailer.

I motioned Tom over next and did the same to him. Next was Travis, when I frisk him I found a .380 Beretta in his back pocket. I threw it over with their other weapons and then stood him with the other two. I motioned Linda over, she hesitated, "Your not going to touch me you bastard, no way." I took four running strides toward her, grabbed her wrist, twisted it behind her and kicked her feet out from under her. She landed face down on the ground. Some of her wind knocked out of her. The only thing damaged was her pride. Holding her wrist behind her back and with my knee in the middle of it to keep her still, I told her, "Don't move a muscle, lie perfectly still and you won't get hurt." She relaxed and didn't move. I released her, stood and backed up toward Betty. I motioned the second young lady to approach me. She complied without hesitation. I frisked her quickly, nice ass I thought. I stood her with the guys and then turned back to Linda. I pulled her up to a standing position and searched her roughly and thourghly. I found a .22 Caliber Beretta in her back pocket. I threw it over with their other weapons on the ground. I stood her against the side of the trailer with the rest. I motioned for Betty to lower her weapon.

"You can all drop your hands and turn around, but stay where you are.

"Betty, would you please check the chicken and set it to the side, no need for our dinner to burn," I directed her. She went to the barbeque and took care of the chicken.

I started to back up when Linda charged forward yelling, "You can't do this to us you fucker! Who do you think you are anyway?"

This girl was getting in my face and it was pissing me off. As she got close enough I slapped her with my open hand across the side of her face. The blow wasn't all that hard, but it stunned her and knocked her down. I put my foot in the middle of her chest to hold her down. I leveled my .45 at the rest of the group, "Don't move a muscle!" "Now missy stay still and don't move while I explain things to you. You will shut up and don't move. I am in charge here, not you. You could be dead right now, be thankful your not. Now, will one of you tell me what you want."

Kyle started again, "We just want to know what you know about all of this that has happened and what you have seen. As far as we can tell we are the only ones left out of 35,000 people who lived and went to school in this town. We have no idea what took place and are just trying to find out."

"Stand back Kyle, and don't move." I backed over to where their guns were and unloaded each and threw the guns in the back of the Escalade along with the magazines. "You are fairly well armed for just wanting conversation. Can you keep your girlfriend under control, then maybe we can talk."

"Yes, she will behave, I'll see to that," Kyle reassured me.

I holstered my .45 and motioned for Betty to come and sit with me on one side of the picnic table. I motioned for them to come and sit. Kyle sat opposite us and the two girls seated themselves on either side of him. Tom and Travis stood behind them.

Kyle began his narrative, "A little over a week ago everyone came down with the flu and I mean every one, even the five of us. When we got well enough we found each other, but no one else alive. We have no clue as to what has happened. Do you know anything?"

"No, we don't know any more that you, except that it's the same thing in Atlanta and between here and there. I suspect that it was some type of biological agent that was released. I don't know how they did it or who it was. It seems as though some of us have some kind of natural resistance to its fatal outcome. On another topic let me give you some good advice. Be a lot more careful in how you approach people in the future. All five of you could be dead right now, especially you missy. Don't get in someone's face that has the drop on you. Your lucky to be alive right now, and if you had had thoughts of pulling that .22 that was in your back pocket you would definitely be dead. Times have changed dramatically and you are going to have to learn some tactics if you intend to stay alive. You will need to protect yourself and each other at all times. If you are not proficient with the weapons that you have, get proficient, your life is going to depend on it. You are smart young kids and there is a library over there at the college that I am sure has many books on combat and security tactics, read them and learn," I advised them.

We sat there and talked for another hour. I decided that they were all right and invited them to eat with us. Betty and I got some more chicken from the refrigerator and we cooked enough for everyone.

After we ate and cleaned everything up we continued to talk. I was setting next to Linda. I reached out and took hold of her chin and turned her face toward me. She was going to have a nice bruise where I had hit her. She looked at me and smirked, "Thanks for nothing big guy."

"The next time someone confronts you remember what happened to you here. You have way too much attitude and too much mouth for your ability to defend yourself, take care next time," I advised her.

They thanked us for dinner and the advise and got into their Escalade and left. Betty and I secured the trailer and went into the motor home. She had been pretty quite all evening.

"You ok? Is something bothering you?" I asked.

"It's going to be dangerous for us out here isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes, it is and all we can do is be prepared and look out for each other. Can you do that?" I asked her.

"If you help me I can, but I can't do it by my self."

She looked sad, so I took her in my arms and held her. She sobbed softly for a little while then seemed to recover. I kissed the tears from her cheeks and she smiled at me.

"You were magnificent today. You made me feel cared for, sexy and fulfilled and then you handled the situation with those kids, wow am I impressed," she told me.

I laughed to myself, if she only knew what else I had in mind to do with her. I was beginning to really like this lady. We retired to bed and lay there holding each other.

"I understand why you treated Linda the way you did. She asked for it and you were also trying to teach the hardheaded girl a lesson. I hope she learned something today," she told me.

"So do I, So do I."

We fell asleep in each other's arms. We rose early the next morning, showered, dressed, and ate and were on the road heading southwest. My plan was to go this direction till we hit US 40 and then go west on it. We talked as we motored along. The more I got to know Betty the more I liked her. I was definitely physically attracted to her. She was one knockout woman. In fact I thought she was teasing me a little all day as she wasn't wearing a bra and the top three buttons on her blouse were undone giving me fantastic visual access to her beautiful breasts and nipples. I thought I would let it ride for a while just to see what she would do or how far she would go.

We kept driving till almost five o'clock then pulled off the freeway into another town. We cooked dinner and set up targets for her to practice again. She wanted to go back to the .357. She felt more comfortable with the simpler action of the revolver. After another box of ammunition she had had enough for that session. Her aim and accuracy were improving. We went in to go to bed.

"Do you suppose that we could find me a gun that is not quite so big and without so much kick that would work? The .357 is just a little too much for me." She asked.

"Yes we can. Tomorrow we'll go look for a gun store and see what they have."

We climbed into bed nude and held each other as we slipped of to sleep. I woke in the middle of the night with a furious hard on, but didn't want to wake her. As I went back to sleep I thought I'll get her in the morning. As was becoming our habit we both woke early. Betty started to get out of bed and I dragged her back in and hugged her tightly as I kissed her'

"Yes, yes, take me now, right now." She rolled over on her back and pulled me on top of her. I was already hard and as I soon found out she was wet and ready. I entered her tight love cannel and began fucking her hard. She returned my every thrust as hard and as fast as I was giving it to her. We both climaxed very quickly. When we finished we both jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. We entered the shower together and turned the water on. It warmed quickly. As if by coincidence we both realized we had to pee. I couldn't hold it so just let loose against the shower wall. Betty laughed and spread her legs squatted slightly and let loose right over the drain. We were both laughing so hard we could barely stand. We lathered each other with soap and washed each other down. I loved rubbing my hands over this ladies incredible body. We dried each other off. I couldn't resist kissing the sexual parts of her body while we dried. We dressed, made breakfast and went outside. I checked my weapon and made sure that I had two extra full magazines.

I opened up the back of the trailer and rolled out the Sportster. Betty was surprised. She hadn't noticed it in the rear of the trailer. We secured the trailer and motor home, fired up the sporty and went looking for a gun store. We rode through the deserted streets for about an hour before we found one. I had to break the glass in the door to get in. Don't think there was anyone to mind though. We went to the case with the revolvers in it and she picked up numerous guns to hold them for feel. She narrowed her choice down to three and felt them several more times. Finally she picked one that she felt fit her the best. She had selected a STS .38 caliber Smith & Wesson with four inch barrel.

"What do you think of this one," she said as she held it up for my inspection and approval.

"Excellent choice, I could not have picked a better gun for you myself."

I went over to the sporting goods section and found a very nice leather backpack.

I took her to the leather section and we selected a holster and belt so that she could carry the gun. I picked up a duplicate set for a spare and put them in the backpack. I went back to the gun counter and got two more .38s exactly like the one she had picked out. Next I put 1000 rounds of .38 cal. ammunition in the backpack. While I was at it I got four speed loaders for the .38. I loaded the .38 she was carrying and all four speed loaders. The speed loaders also went into the backpack. We went outside got on the Sporty and headed back to the motor home.

We saw no signs of life while on our ride. Evidently there were few left living anywhere. Once back at the motor home I stowed the Harley away and we set out down the road again.

Once back on the road Betty removed the gun belt and holster and placed them on the dashboard. She looked at me coyly and said, "Don't worry, I'll put it back on when we stop."

After a couple of hours of driving Betty announced that she was going back to the kitchen to make a sandwich and would I like one?

The motor home had a large rear view mirror on the windshield like most vehicles, but you couldn't see out the back of the vehicle, there was a rear view camera for that. What the mirror was for was to provide the driver of a view of the interior of the coach without having to turn around. I watched Betty walk to the rear of the coach; damn she had a great ass, just perfect. As she entered the bedroom she closed the door. Oh well, I needed to concentrate on my driving anyway. Shortly I noticed her come out of the bedroom and enter the kitchen. Wow, what a sight! She was wearing a black demi bra that her breasts were just about to escape from. She had on thigh high black hose held up by a lacy black garter belt. To cover her womanhood she wore a pair of French cut black panties that barely covered her. To top off the whole look she had on a pair of 4" black Heels. I had never seen a woman looking so sexually exciting in my life. My cock got instantly hard. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I watched her in the mirror as she got things out to make sandwiches. To hell with the sandwich, I was going to stop and go back and fuck her right now! She was asking for it and I was definitely going to give it to her. I pulled the coach to the side of the road and shut it off. I got out of my seat and headed back toward the kitchen. She was standing in the kitchen in a provocative pose with a huge smile on her face. I grabbed her and threw her over my shoulder and head back toward the bedroom.

1gearhead
1gearhead
231 Followers