The Way it Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey."

"I didn't offend you did I?" she asked.

"No, not at all. I just don't think you really want to hear about what I was up to last night," I smirked.

"Why not? Might be hot," she joked.

"We'll leave it at I had some pressure to relieve and happened to have a friend to relieve it for me."

"Must be nice." She stretched out and got comfortable in the sun, which turned her body just so to give me a spectacular view of her breasts.

"I have some friends that would be more than willing to take care of any pressure you might have," I offered.

"Oh? Now you're gonna pimp your sister out?"

"Yep, and bitch betta bring me my money," I joked.

She laughed, the first truly carefree one I had heard since she arrived. I had worried deeply about her....different attitude....but she seemed to getting better. Hopefully, whatever she was running from would stop taking such a toll on her and she would go back to be the old Trisha.

Trisha....

When Paul got home from his overnight visit, I felt a pang of jealousy, which I tried to rationalize as being about his getting sex when I didn't. As fucked up as I was about Gavin, I still loved sex and not getting it was taking a toll. Unfortunately, despite my rationale, I knew I was jealous of the woman Paul had been with. Paul was so different from Gavin and any man I had been with. I had never met anyone, male or female who were entirely comfortable in their own skin. Paul's confidence in himself with no regard to what anyone thought made him so attractive as a person.

When he came out dressed for the pool, I decided I would join him. I put on the bikini he had bought and checked it out thoroughly in the mirror. I had to admit it was very flattering, and before I could stop the thought, I wondered what Paul would think of how I looked in it.

When I came out onto the patio, I glanced over and saw Paul looking at me. It gave me a rush if pride that he was looking, and from the way his eyes roved, I could tell he liked what he saw.

I gave him hell about getting some the night before and he offered to hook me up with one of his friends. Unfortunately, I wasn't interested. I laid in the sun and turned my body in a way that gave him a nice view of my chest. I fidgeted a little and managed to slyly loosen the tie around my neck, which caused the top to sag a little, which exposed a large portion of the top of my breasts. Add budding exhibitionist to my list of perversions, and being attracted to my brother wasn't so bad.

I looked at him, casually reading and could only admire his body. I had yet to see him go the gym, so how he had such a defined body was a mystery. His pecs were firm, with a light dusting of hair, which tapered down to his abs. His abs were truly gorgeous, and he had a slight vee shape as his stomach dipped under his trunks. As sick as it was, I really wanted to see him laying just like that, only with his trunks off. I imagined his cock being thick and long, resting against his thigh.

As I looked him over, I felt a familiar tingling and a definite wetness between my legs. I rubbed my thighs together subtly to try to give myself a little pleasure, but it didn't work.

"Hey, Trink? I've got to make a few calls real quick. You want anything when I come back?"

"No, I'm good."

He walked away and I got a nice view of his muscled back and his firm ass, which caused a new surge of wetness. As soon as the door closed behind him, I stuck my hand between my legs and rubbed my mound with the palm of my hand. The friction felt good, so I pressed my fingers against my slit through the bottoms. I could feel how hot and wet I was even through the suit. Keeping my eyes locked on the door to sense movement, I pulled the suit aside and rubbed two fingers against my bare pussy.

I am always clean shaven, but my quick departure from Virginia and subsequent days had caused me to forego my usual fastidious grooming. Somehow, the stubble on my most intimate area only made what I was doing even sexier. I touched my clit and an electric thrill ran through my body. I dipped both fingertips in my wetness and used them to rub my clit a little harder.

I felt my orgasm bubbling to the surface and knew I was close. I desperately wanted to come, and as I did, my imagined picture of Paul's cock was foremost on my mind.

Paul....

I lied about needing to make calls. I needed to get away from Trisha to cool off. Her top had come loose and the entire top portion of her tits, almost to the areola, was exposed. I sat anticipating a wardrobe malfunction, which was making me grow hard. I had to get away for a bit.

I walked in and had a glass of juice and went and sat in my home office. The window above my desk looked out on the pool, and despite my desire to get away, I felt my eyes drawn back to my sister.

When she reached down and put her hand between her legs, I at first thought she was just getting comfortable, but soon realized she was rubbing herself.

She was watching the door, and probably didn't realize I could see her from numerous spots in the house. I felt like a pervy voyeur, but as she pulled her bottoms aside and played with herself more directly, I could not tear my eyes away. She was laying away from me, so I couldn't see her pussy, but it was still exciting. My cock was throbbing in my trunks, and the pressure I had relieved came back even harder.

In a very short time, Trisha's hips bucked off the lounger and she trembled as she came. I never pictured her as a particularly sexual person, but the speed and ease with which she came changed my mind on that score.

I diverted my attention to stock quotes and as soon as I was soft again, I returned outside. Trisha was in the water, standing with the water about mid-stomach high. Her hair was wet and her white suit was pretty sheer. I could plainly see her dark areola through the suit and had to make sure my mouth was closed.

I jumped in and went under about the same time my cock came back to life. I swam under and came up a few yards away. We talked for a few minutes and she asked me if I got caught up on my calls.

She climbed up the steps and I could see her cleft between her cheeks through the wet fabric. She settled in the chair and looked down her body.

"Oh, shit!" she cried. "This damn suit is see-through!"

I laughed, which earned me a dirty look. "You knew!"

"Well, yeah, but I wasn't going to make an issue of it."

"I guess it was a good thing I wore it here and not out to a public pool. I am so embarrassed!"

"It's not that bad," I said.

"You can see my nipples!" she said. "If I had public hair, you could see that, too!" She clapped her hand over her mouth. "Oh, sorry, you probably didn't want to know that." She stood up and turned around. "Is my ass showing?"

"Just a little. We'll go get you another one later. You want a t-shirt or something?"

She paused. "No, it'll dry pretty quick."

She fussed around her, getting situated, and I made a dash for the lounger. I was still hard, and knew it wasn't going away, so I tried to sneak past without her seeing. Unfortunately, she turned just as I walked last her and her eyes were at perfect crotch level. I flopped down on my stomach and tried to act normal, but my heart was beating fast at being caught.

Trisha....

Despite my protests, I really didn't mind my suit being see-through. On the contrary, it was exciting. I made a little scene to make sure Paul got a good view, which only enhanced the feelings.

When he got out of the pool, I quickly noticed he was hard. In fact, there was no way not to notice. I kept up the pretense of not seeing him until he was right beside me, then looked at him to get a good look. I almost gasped out loud at the size of the outline of his cock. It was pointing up, but curved to the side. If his trunks were looser, his cock head would have come out above his waistband. Even with the obvious length, it was the girth that truly turned me on. He practically jumped on his stomach when he realized I saw him.

I felt an overwhelming desire rush through my body, overtaking any sense I had. Even then, it surprised me when I asked, voice low and husky with desire, "What caused that?"

His eyes opened wide and I could tell he was speechless. He started to speak, and then stopped. Finally, he spoke. "It just happens sometimes. You know how men are."

"So it had nothing to do with my suit being see-through?"

"No!" he almost shouted. "Sorry, no. Trink, you are my sister! Why would I get, er...."

"Hard," I supplied.

"Yes, hard from seeing my sister."

"I don't know. I don't think I'm hideous or anything. I mean, I got kind of excited seeing your state of arousal, so I don't see what the problem would be if you got excited seeing me pretty much exposed as well."

He looked away and I felt bad for putting him on the spot.

Paul....

When she asked what caused my hard-on, I almost died. Literally, I felt my body stop functioning for a few seconds. When she asked if it was her suit, I almost crawled under the lounger and hid. When she admitted she was excited seeing me hard, I was at a loss for words. How does one respond to that?

"I feel like an ass, okay?" I said. "Yes, seeing your suit caused me to get hard. It's wrong, but I'm human. You have a really nice body, and despite the fact you are my sister, it got me a little excited. I know I will never live it down and you will tease me until the end of time, but it happened."

She laughed. "Paul, I promise I will never tease you about it. If I tell you something really, really embarrassing, will it make you feel better."

Sounding like a surly teen, I said, "Yes."

"Earlier, before you went inside to make your calls, I was looking at you reading your book and it turned me on. You have a really nice body, and after you left, I played with myself. Now, who should be embarrassed?"

Having seen her, I knew what she had done. I just didn't know why. Knowing she had done it thinking about me was a whole new thing.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I guess we are both sick fucks," I laughed.

"Are you still hard?"

"Yes."

"Can I see it?"

"What? No!"

She pouted a little. "Why not? You have seen me practically naked?"

"Because. I don't know, I just don't think we should go there."

She untied her top and pulled it off. "Now?"

"No."

She raised her hips and slid her bottoms off, and despite a little stubble, I could clearly see her pretty little pussy. "Now?"

I looked at her in disbelief, but rolled over and untied my trunks and pushed them over my hips. My cock sprang free and I watched as she took it in. "You have a beautiful cock," she said. Suddenly, she got up and threw her suit over her shoulder and walked into the house. "That wasn't so bad, was it?" she threw out as she walked.

I watched her gorgeous, naked ass as she walked away and almost grabbed my cock and stroked it. Instead I jumped in the pool after pulling my trunks up.

Trisha....

As I walked away, I knew Paul was looking at my ass. I had to get away from him and quick. It wasn't him, it was me. Looking at his long, thick cock, I wanted to lean over and take it my mouth. I wanted him to put it in my pussy and my ass. My pussy was dripping wet, and I didn't want him to see me so aroused. Had he told me to spread my legs, my submissive side would have won out and I would have let him impale me on his shaft.

I walked straight to the bathroom, locked the door, and buried two fingers inside myself. I twisted them inside me, pushing them in as deep and as hard as I could. I had an itch that needed scratching, and I tried my best to game care of it. Despite frigging myself to two orgasms, I still wasn't satisfied.

I stayed in my room for a couple of hours, unable to face my brother. Finally, I swallowed my fear and went looking for him. He was sitting in his office, staring out the window. "Paul, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"It's okay, Trink. It's just as much my fault. Maybe we have become strangers being apart for so long."

"I'm not really sorry you know," I admitted. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, but not for seeing you or you seeing me."

He nodded. "Just better to forget about it and chalk it up to mental lapses."

I paused and but my lip. "I need to tell you some things and I don't know how."

"About why you are here?"

"Yes."

"Take your time. When you are ready, I'll be here to listen."

"Do you know anyone with weed? I really just want to get stoned!"

"I have some. I didn't know you smoked."

"Very rarely. I just want to get a good buzz and get some things off my chest."

"Whenever you are ready," Paul said.

"Tell you what," I said, "let me buy you dinner a little later and after we get home, you can get me stoned and we can talk. This is definitely a night time conversation," I said.

Paul....

Dinner was nice, and it was like the weirdness of the day had not happened. Whatever Trisha was wanting to talk about definitely put a damper on her playful and open mood. I looked across the table at her and once more realized what a beautiful woman she had become.

She had dressed up for dinner and was wearing a short,silky dress with no bra. It was white and black diamond pattern, and fell around mid thigh. She looked great, and I had seen many men give her an appreciative glance as we walked through to our table.

I paid, again over her protests, and drove us home. I went into my walk-in closet and dug out my favorite bong and filled it with some potent high grade a friend grew locally.

I met her on the patio and we settled in the comfy easy chairs I had there. I gave her the first two hits, and we alternated through two cashed bowls.

"Oh, that's nice," she said after a few minutes. "You know, I never got stoned until my senior year at Duke. Too afraid I would be a pothead living in a dumpster."

It took her about half an hour to broach the subject. "Almost ready," she said. "Just gotta go pee."

She walked through and disappeared down the hallway.

Trisha....

I was nervous as hell, but didn't want to put it off any longer. I made it to the bathroom and pulled up my dress and sat down. I had gone commando to the restaurant, and it had been supremely erotic. Just knowing I was naked under the dress made me wet, and I could not help but wonder what Paul's reaction would be if he knew.

I finished up and pulled my dress back into place and headed back out. I took one more hit and started speaking.

"For the last five years or so, I have been in a relationship with a man named Gavin," I said.

"Five years?! Why have you never mentioned him? Is it serious?"

"We ended things. He's the reason I'm here."

Alarm flashed across Paul's face. "Did he hurt you?"

"No, no, nothing like that. Please, let me explain. I met Gavin and we started an affair. And yes, he is married, a fact I am not proud of. Anyway, the affair took a different course than I expected. Gavin is a dominant and I am a submissive."

Paul's eyes widened at my words. With the Internet, most everyone had heard of the lifestyle and knew a little about it.

"What started as a fling turned into years of me basically living as a sex slave, at the beck and call of a married master. I loved the excitement and the depravity, but over time, I kept thinking about our upbringing and the support I always had from you and mom and dad, and I was ashamed if what I had become. That was the reason I stayed away and distanced myself for so long. It was like a drug, and no matter how I felt, I just couldn't quit."

I paused and regrouped my thoughts. "I guess I have always been a little wild sexually. After so long with Gavin, he decided it was time to take things up a notch. We had always played together and apart from his wife, he assured me we were exclusive. One night, we were playing at my place and he had me tied to a wooden cross and was doing magical things to me. He left me there for a while and came back with another man. He told the man that I was his for the night and left." I shuddered at the memory.

"I had always been the perfect little submissive and I think Gavin believed I would obey my master no matter what. He was wrong, because as submissive as I was with him, I was his and not something to give away. The man came to me and fondled me, and was pretty rough with his hands. He twisted my nipples and slapped my thighs, and I tried to get him to stop. It was only when I threatened to call the police after he was done did he stop. I stopped taking Gavin's calls and would not see him when he stopped by. I felt myself pulled back into wanting him and his control when I left and ran home."

Paul....

I listened as she told me her story and was disgusted and excited at the same time. My conflicting feelings confused me, because on one hand, I wanted to hunt this Gavin down and pummel him, but on the other, I could not get a picture of Trisha tied naked to a wooden cross out of my mind.

"Oh, Trink, I am so sorry! You have nothing to be ashamed of. Everyone has their own kinks and yours is no worse than any other."

She looked small and vulnerable and I stood and pulled her up. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tight.

"I knew you would be supportive! Jackass!"

I laughed. "Of course I am."

As I hugged her, I felt myself growing hard against her stomach and pulled away. She obviously felt me, but instead of pulling away, she pulled me closer.

"Paul, no. It's fine. Just hold me."

Finally we broke apart and she smiled at me. "I feel like a weight has been lifted. Thank you, big brother."

She hugged me tight and pressed against my throbbing cock again. She kept her left arm around me, but moved to the side and let her right hand drop down to press against my cock.

"It's so hard," she whispered. I moved her hand, but she moved it right back. "Paul, let me touch you, please."

I shook my head. "We can't. You're my sister, Trink."

"I know. You want me Paul, you can't hide it. I want you and I won't hide it."

I pulled away, because her words were true. I wanted her, but could not give in. She had escaped one world of a taboo lifestyle and I would not let her jump into another.

"Trink, I love you and think you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen, but we can't. I'm not rejecting you, just letting you realize that we can't do this. Don't hate me, please."

She reached up and gave me a small, tender kiss on the lips. Hers were soft and full and her touch caused overwhelming feelings to bubble to the surface.

"I don't hate you, Paul. I love you, too." She turned and walked inside, and I had doubts she would be there the next morning.

Trisha....

I walked away with a smile on my lips. Paul was sweet, but he didn't know me well enough if he thought I would give up so easy. Far from it. I already had a plan in place that would end with Paul inside me.

The next morning I set my alarm early and pulled on one of Paul's t-shirts I had snagged from him. I looked in the mirror and was satisfied. It covered me a little less than the dress I wore the night before, but still could pass for modesty. I didn't bother with panties and went to the kitchen and made breakfast. I heard his door open, and heard him coming down the hall. I made sure to be bending over looking in the refrigerator when he walked in.

Paul....

I heard Trisha in the kitchen and smelled food, which roused me to getting up. I slipped into a pair of sweat shorts and pulled a shirt on before brushing my teeth and taking my hair a little.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a wonderfully round ass poking out of the fridge. She was wearing one of my shirts, which was pulled up so half of her bare ass was showing. Her legs were parted just enough so I could see her pussy a little. I cleared my throat.