The Way it Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you startled me! I made us breakfast and was going to wake you up when I got a little more dressed. Sorry, I'm not used to being in a house with someone. I'll have to be more modest."

She left the room and returned wearing a pair of short sleep shorts. We sat down and ate, and talked like the events of last night had not happened. It was pleasant, and I thought she had accepted my reasons for not doing something we would regret later.

"How would you like to take me to Carlsbad Caverns today?" she asked. "Or we could to to Ruidoso and to hiking?"

"Whatever you want. I'm game for either."

She pondered a moment and decided to to hiking. "Can we run and get me some shoes?"

We dressed and loaded in my truck. I dropped her at the mall and went down the road to fill up and grab some stuff for the ice chest. I picked her up and she had changed clothes as well. She was wearing a pair of very short khaki shorts and a white tank top, and it was obvious she was not wearing a bra. She had on a pair of hiking boots as well. She threw her bags into the back seat and hopped in.

We drove the hour to the mountains and talked the entire way, and I found out she had taken a leave of absence from work and I told her about all my travels. We arrived at the hiking trail and walked out into the forest.

As the trail narrowed I fell in behind her and could not help but stare at her ass. I love women's asses, and despite myself, knew she had the nicest one I had ever seen. I was relieved when the way widened and I could walk beside her again.

Trisha....

I took care in selecting my outfit. I knew Paul was a lover of asses, and picked out the perfect pair of short that hugged mine to perfection. The top was thin and my breasts, while covered, were obvious.

When we were hiking and Paul was behind me, I could practically feel his eyes on my backside. I put a fraction more wiggle in my walk and gave him a little show.

We hiked for about two miles before we stopped by a little stream for a break. He pulled waters out of his backpack and I 'accidentally' spilled some on my shirt. The white fabric went transparent and the hard nipple of my left breast was fully on display. He grunted and we kept moving.

A little while later I asked him if he had any napkins or tissue in his pack. "I need to pee really bad." Luckily he had some tissues, and I went behind a tree a short distance away and pulled my shorts down. I squatted, making sure my backside was jutting out from behind the tree, hoping he would sneak a peek.

Paul....

The wet tank was driving me crazy. Her nipple was hard and I could see her pebbled areola clearly. I shook my head and headed out again. When she squatted behind the tree, I willed myself not to look. Unfortunately, her ass was out in the open and I could not help looking at her. I could see her stream as she peed, and it turned me on. I have a slight fetish for seeing women pee, and her being out in the open, I just couldn't help myself.

She came back out buttoning her shorts and we continued on. We followed the stream up a valley and stopped at a pool formed by a beaver dam. There was a large flat rock next to the pool and we took off our shoes and dangled our feet in the water.

"I have always wanted to live up here," she said.

"Really? I never pictured you as the granola mountain type."

She smacked my arm. "And why not? It's just so beautiful and cool. Well coolish. It's a little warm today." She pulled her shirt up, exposing her flat stomach.

"It's a bit warm," I agreed.

"I wish I would have brought my suit. I would totally dive in right now."

"If you want to swim, I can hike down a ways and keep watch. You can swim in your panties."

"Damn! I knew I should have worn underwear today."

"Go naked. I'll make sure no one sees you."

"Deal."

I walked down the trail and sat under a large pine tree, working at keeping images of my naked sister out of my head.

I had the best of intentions, but my willpower failed me miserably. I snuck back through the woods in my socks until I had a vantage point on the pond. Trisha was wading up to her thighs in the water, and her round ass was there in front of me.

She sank down and swam a little, floating on her back. Her nipples were rock hard from the cold water, and I could just see her freshly shaven pussy under the water. I was hard, and wanted to do the right thing, but I didn't. I sat there staring at my naked sister as she floated in the water.

Trisha....

The water felt incredible as it floated over my flesh. My pussy was warm, and the cool water caused an incredible contradiction. My nipples could cut glass, and I imagined Paul watching me as I soaked.

I waded out and laid back on the warm rock. The gritty texture felt good against the soft flesh of my ass and back, and the sun warned me quickly. I looked around and let my hands cup my breasts as I teased my nipples back to full hardness. I pretended it was Paul playing with me and felt a surge of wetness between my legs.

It was inevitable where this was going, and I dropped my hands between my legs as I spread them wide.

I pulled my lips apart and exposed myself to the mountain air. I wondered if Paul might be watching, and hoping he was, put on a show for him. If he was there, he could see my pussy pulled open, my wetness glistening in the sun. I rubbed my clit and trembled from how sensitive I was. I stopped, and went back to rubbing my slit, feeling how wet I was through my fingertips.

I rolled over and pressed my nipples against the texture of the rock. I raised my ass in the air and slid one hand under me. I slipped two fingers inside myself and pumped them in and out. My nipples were rubbing against the rough rock and I wanted to come, but held out against it.

I brought my other hand around and cupped my ass cheek, pulling it to expose myself more. I reached down with it and slid my finger beside my other two until it was slick with my juices. I pushed it against my puckered hole and pressed, gasping as it slid in. I knew i would come soon, and just tried to hold out a few minutes longer.

Paul....

I was spellbound from the moment she started playing with her nipples. No matter how wrong it seemed, it was the sexiest sight I had ever seen. When she rolled over and slid her fingers in, I was in heaven. By the time she slid a finger in her ass, I was ready to pull my cock out and stroke it as I watched her. I resisted the urge and just watched as she pleasured herself.

She pumped her fingers in and out of her pussy as she buried her finger in her ass and left it there. Her hips were bucking and she came suddenly, her ass arching even higher in the air. I waited until she finished and slipped back into the water before quietly walking back down the hill. I resumed my spot under the tree and waited.

She arrived a few minutes later, and this time, her entire shirt was wet and stretched over her breasts. As she approached, she motioned to her chest and gave me a little smile.

"Sorry, I didn't have anyway to dry off."

"No worries. You ready?"

"Yep. Thanks for that, it was amazing!"

We hiked out and got back in the truck. I was in a state of semi to full hardness on the drive home, and as soon as we arrived, I headed straight for the shower where I stroked my cock, sending a huge load down the drain.

Trisha....

Paul had a bulge in his shorts the entire way home. It led me to believe he might have watched my little show. As soon as we got there, he headed for his shower, and after the door closed, I crept in and listened. I could hear the shower spray change sounds in a steady rhythm and knew he was playing with himself. After a few minutes, I heard him moan with his release.

I practically ran to my room, pulling off my shorts as I hit the bed before rubbing another orgasm out. I was so horny I would have fucked the bedpost had there been one.

We met out on the patio, both a little more relaxed and had a drink.

"I just want you to know I am really sorry about putting you on the spot last night. I don't want you to think I am some twisted freak or anything. I just kind of go with my feelings and should have stopped sooner."

"It's okay. I understand. I mean, I really understand. It's just incest, you know?"

I nodded. "I know. Too bad we don't live in medieval times where a certain amount of incest was accepted."

"Only if we were royalty," he laughed.

"The prince and the princess and their nephew-son," I giggled.

We got lost in silliness and the mood was defused. My plan was working and would move to phase two the next day.

Paul....

When I woke up I was hard and sweaty. I had a nice, long dream about Trisha and it only served to confuse my feelings even more. The previous night had been rough, starting in the morning with my peek of bare ass and culminated in watching her masturbate for the second time. I didn't know how much more I could take.

This time, I got up early and made breakfast. Trisha came in as I was finishing and we served it up and ate. She cleaned up and I went to shower and dress. I sat out back and surfed on my phone while she got ready. I had no plans for the day, and was waiting to see if she wanted to do something.

She came out and joined me, this time wearing a thin jersey dress that was very thin. As she moved in front of me, it was molded to her ass, and I could easily tell she was pantiless as well as braless.

"Have anything planned today or anything you want to do," I asked.

"How about Bottomless Lakes?" she asked.

I had to laugh. "You really are on a tour of our childhood, aren't you?"

Bottomless Lakes was not a nudist area, but rather a series of small sinkhole lakes that were extremely deep for their small size. The largest was Lea Lake, and it had paddle boats to rent and swimming all over. We had gone their often in the summers growing up with our parents.

"Yep. It's odd the weird things you miss when you go away," she said.

"We probably need to stop and get you a new suit. The one you have might scandalize everyone there."

She laughed. "Yep, I can just see all the little mommies covering me with towels."

We drove by and she ran in the store and returned with a bag. We drove out of town and out toward the lakes. About halfway there, she pulled the suit out of the bag and took the tags off.

"Sorry, but there is no way I am changing in those nasty bathrooms," she said. With that, she peeled off her dress and sat there naked before putting on the top. I could see everything out of the corner of my eye and watched as she shimmied into the bottoms. When she spread her legs to put one leg through, I looked directly across at her and could see her pussy spread slightly and the moistness within.

I fixed my gaze on the road until she had her dress back on over the swimsuit. I shifted uncomfortably to try to find a place for my cock.

Trisha....

Changing in the truck was genius, if I do say so myself. As I flaunted myself, I watched him harden and try to hide the bulge. His mind may have been screaming no, but his body was saying yes.

For me, I was wearing the skin off rubbing my clit two or three times a day. We pulled in and Paul paid for parking and we drove around the lake until we found a free awning. It was at the end, and we unloaded two chaise loungers and towels. Paul muscled the ice chest out and sat it between us. I ogled his arms as he lifted the chest and became even wetter. I pulled the dress off and fussed with my towel, managing to position my ass inches from his face. I was not above using my best asset against him. I glanced back and his eyes were firmly locked on my backside.

I had looked for and found the smallest coverage suit they had and it was what you would call cheeky. While not a thong, it dipped between my cheeks at the bottom and exposed my cheeks pretty nicely.

We went to the water and swam for a bit, and I managed to engage him in a little rough housing, making sure to rub myself all over him in the process. I wasn't playing fair, but I explained I always went all out to get what I wanted. We wasted the entire day swimming and sunning, and it was one of the best days I had had in a very long time.

When we left, I did something totally unnecessary. I pulled my dress back off and stripped off my bikini. I looked down at myself and called attention to myself.

"I got some major sun today. I have tanlines like crazy."

Paul looked, and he obviously liked the pale lines against my sun darkened skin. There is something sexy about tanlines in my opinion, making someone nude even more naked.

He finally pulled his eyes away and I put my dress back on with a satisfied feeling.

Paul....

The tanlines display was cruel, and I knew she was fucking with me. Her white bits surrounded by her darker tan was so sexy I almost ran off the road. My resolve was weakening by the second, and in one way I was ready for her to return to Virginia. I also didn't want her to leave at all.

I drove us home and showered, and restrained myself from beating off once more. I thought about calling my lady friend, but somehow, despite my overwhelming level of lust, the idea did not appeal to me.

When I walked out, Trisha was already showered and her jet black hair was damp. She was adorable as hell.

"I know you don't want to do this, but can you put some aloe on my back?"

She was wearing my shirt again, and I had no doubt she was naked underneath. As much as she thought she was being sneaky, I was on to her game.

I took the bottle and she sat between my legs on the couch. She pulled up the shirt over her shoulders and sure enough she was naked. I applied the aloe and rubbed it in lightly. As I worked my way down her back, I couldn't stop looking at her bare cheeks, which were inches in front of my hard cock. As I worked, she managed to close those few inches and was pressing her ass against my cock.

"I know your feelings on the matter, but your cock isn't agreeing with your mind."

"Drop it," I said with more venom than I meant. I was frustrated in so many ways, and wanted her so bad. Coming to terms with the situation mentally was the final hurdle, and that was getting shorter every second.

"Take your time, Paul. That feels so good," she purred.

I snapped right then. I slid my hands up her sides and reached around and cupped her breasts roughly. I pinched her nipples, wanting to make her feel what I felt. I pulled her head around and kissed her, all my passion rising to the surface. I pushed my cock hard against her firm, yet yielding ass and deepened the kiss.

Unbidden, I saw an image of my sister tied to a wooden cross with a strange man pawing her and had to stop. I lifted her and set her on the couch and moved quickly to my room. Before I shut the door, I called to her, "I'm sorry, Trink."

Trisha....

I sat stunned by his departure. I had got him to break, and for a minute, it was incredible. His big hands felt so good squeezing my breasts and he knew just how I liked my nipples played with. The kiss took my breath away and I thought he was going to finally give me what I wanted. Then, he was gone.

I sat stunned for a moment, my body aching for him, but more importantly, my heart was hurting as well. All my life, even with Gavin, I separated sex and love and never felt a longing in my heart for intimacy. Sex was a bodily function alone, and it was the physical desire which was what drove me. Suddenly, I was emotionally invested in sex and it was an entirely new feeling.

I sat for a bit, thinking about the events that just happened. I got up and went to my bathroom to wash my face. I stared in the mirror and looked at myself closely. There was no evidence in my face that led to any indication that I was a deviant. Truthfully, I didn't really feel like a deviant, but knew my desires, both with submission and my desire for my brother were considered deviant by society.

My eyes were clear, and again I looked at the color and realized that my entire life, every time I looked in a mirror and saw my eyes, I always thought of Paul. I grew up looking at his gray eyes, and he was what I always thought of looking in the mirror.

I took a deep breath and steeled myself. I was going to resolve the issue once and for all. I walked down the hall, still completely and totally naked, head high and shoulders back. As expected, Paul's door was locked, so I rapped on it and waited.

"Go away, Trink."

"Paul, you have to talk to me now. If you do, I promise I will never approach the subject ever again. I will leave here tomorrow and go back to Virginia and leave you alone. You just have to have a real discussion with me."

Paul opened the door and looked out and almost closed it when he saw me naked. "It doesn't matter if I am naked or not."

I pushed past him and walked and sat in the chair by his bed, making a clear statement that I was giving him his space.

Paul....

She walked in, naked as the day she was born and sat in my chair. To her credit, she demurely crossed her legs as she got settled.

"What happened? Why did you run away?"

I looked at her and decided to just go with the truth. "I want you, Trisha. More than I have ever wanted anyone else. It's hard to admit, but it's the truth. Don't think I didn't know you have been trying to seduce me the past few days, either. When you were there in front of me with your shirt up, I just lost it. I wanted to feel you, to grab you and make you mine. I did, and all I could think about was you tied up with some stranger groping you and I realized I was no better than he was."

"Paul, no! You should never think that! That situation was entirely against my will. A little bit ago was entirely me, wanting to do what I wanted. It was perfect, you were touching me exactly how I wanted to be touched. Look at me! There is nothing, and I mean nothing you could do to me that I don't want. I know this is hard for you to hear, but I would be yours, Paul, and you could have me anytime, anywhere you wanted. If you wanted my ass, all you have to do is tell me to bend over and I would love it. If you want to come in my mouth, on my face, I would love it. Damn it, Paul, I love you! Not like a sister normally loves a brother, but as a woman loves a man."

I thought about what she said and had some misgivings fade away. "I don't know, Trink. I don't know if I am what you want. I'm not a dominant person. My idea of good sex is equality."

"There is nothing wrong with that, but at least admit the idea of having me your way does turn you on a little. I'm not asking for more than you can handle, just to have an open mind. We are alone in this world. We have no family to judge us, and if we lived quietly, who would ever know. I can't have kids, so we don't have to worry about inbred babies. Lets just try and be together and see what happens. Please, Paul!"

I looked at my beautiful sister and everything faded away. Everything. All the doubts I had about us, all the things I thought of her lifestyle, and I knew I wanted her.

I stood and moved in front of her and knelt on the floor. I pulled her to me and kissed her, tasting her mouth as my hands gently cupped her breasts. This time I went slower, pulling and pinching her nipples and listening to her as I played with her.

"Yes," she moaned. I moved down her body, licking and kissing my way down her neck and across her upper chest, before stopping and worshipping her breasts. I took each hard nipple and suckled it, teasing her into complete hardness. She moaned as I did, telling me to kiss her and suck her breasts.

She leaned back in the chair as I moved lower, kissing across her taut stomach and dipping my tongue into her belly button briefly. As I moved past her mound, I kissed the tender flesh of her inner thigh and gently nipped at the small amount of extra flesh there. Her mound was smooth and clean, and I licked across to tease her.