The Way it Happened

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick my pussy," she panted, pushing her hips forward.

I licked around, sucking at her outer lips, teasing her by pulling her skin with the suction if my mouth. I finally moved in to taste her, and was shocked by how wet she was. I flicked my tongue down to the bottom of her pussy and found she was dripping down between her butt cheeks as well.

I licked my way up her slit, staying on the outside and quickly across her clit, which elicited a gasp from her. I licked back down and slid my tongue inside her folds, tasting the very essence if her. I do 't know if it was because I was so turned on or not, but she tasted very sweet with the musky scent if sex added in.

I probed her with my tongue, sliding my tongue as deep inside her as I could. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face closer to her pussy.

"Taste me," she cried. "Eat my pussy!"

I took my time, wanting to extend this foreplay as long as possible. As soon as I touched her clit, she came, clamping her thighs around my head as she trembled and cried out with her release.

I didn't stop, but continued licking and sucking at her pussy, wanting to give her the maximum erasure possible.

Trisha....

I came so hard when he finally touched my clit. I wanted to come as soon as he licked me for the first time, and could hold out no longer. He surprised me by continuing after I came, and I soon felt myself building towards another orgasm. I had to give my brother credit, he could lick pussy better than any man I had ever been with.

After I came a second time, I pulled him up and kissed him deeply, tasting myself on his lips and tongue. We traded places and I knelt between his legs and looked up his body, taking in his defined stomach and chest and to his beautiful face. My own eyes were looking back at me, dark with his lust.

I gripped his hard cock in my hand and stroked it, feeling the steel hardness and testing his girth. His cock was large and full, and I wanted to feel him stretch me open with it. But first, I wanted to taste him and take him my mouth to return the pleasure he had given me.

I cupped his balls in one hand and felt the heft of them. There was something primal about pleasuring a mans balls, so I leaned in and took them one by one into my mouth. While I did that, I continued to stroke his cock. As I suckled his balls, I took his shaft and rubbed it across my face, feeling slutty and wanton as it caressed my cheeks.

I licked and nipped my way up his shaft, until I reached the head. I prided myself on my oral skills, and I had never wanted to impress a man like I wanted to impress Paul. Part of me wanted to suck it in, but I forced myself to lick and suck the head, teasing his most sensitive flesh.

He tangled his fingers in my hair and watched as I played with his cock with my mouth. I spent about five minutes until he begged me to keep going. I slid my lips around his cock, and slowly worked my way down until I could go no further. I slowly and deliberately worked my way up and down, using my tongue at the same time to drive him crazy. He never used force, just kept his hands on my head to feel me work.

I began to bob faster and faster, sucking his cock harder and harder. I wanted to make him come, but he had incredible holding power. Finally, he stopped me and told me he did not want to come yet.

We went to the bed and he moved between my legs and waited. He looked down at me, my pussy wet with excitement, and slowly guided his cock to my entrance.

"Are you ready?" he asked, his voice husky with the desire I could see in his eyes.

"Yes," I said, never more ready for anything in my life.

He nudged against me and I opened to him as his cock slipped between my lips. I gasped when it stretched me, and as he inched his way in, I had to stop myself from screaming.

Paul....

She was so tight. As wet as she was, I felt her stretching around me as I slowly filled her. She gasped as I finally slid home, my cock bumping against her cervix.

"I feel so full," she said. "I love how your cock feels inside me!"

I truly loved the way her pussy wrapped around my cock and kept fucking her in a slow steady motion. I almost was able to stop thinking about Trisha being my sister, but it was at the back of my mind. Instead of feeling guilty or wrong, I felt incredibly turned on.

After a bit, I started rubbing her clit and she came quickly, her juices running down my cock as she climaxed.

I turned her over and she raised her ass high in the air and I moved to my knees behind her, grabbing her hips and pulling her back against me as I fucked her. She came again, and I decided it was my turn. I had held back through sheer determination, but I needed my own release.

"Where do you want me to come?" I asked.

"Come in my pussy. I want you to fill me with your come."

I stroked in and out, deep and hard, driving towards my orgasm. She pushed against each thrust, meeting me stroke for stroke. I could feel my insides tighten and knew I was close. With a gasp, I began to come, shooting inside my sister's sweet pussy. My cock throbbed as I pumped a huge load deep inside her.

"Fuck!" she cried, coming herself. "I can feel you spurting inside me!"

We fell into a tangled heap, with my cock still inside her. I snuggled against her and let my cock slowly soften and come out, followed by gobs of my come.

"You are running out of me," she said.

"I know. I'm not worried about it, though."

"Me either."

We fell asleep a bit later, and slept until morning. That morning we woke and had sex many times and got accustomed to one another's bodies.

Present Day.....

Paul....

It's been two years and a lot has changed. First, Trisha quit her job and moved home. Unfortunately, we could not be together like we wanted in a place where many people knew us, so we moved to a little mountain town in Colorado.

We live together as a couple and the people in town think we are married. Though we can never be, we think of ourselves that way. Trisha has joined me on my quest to see the world and it has been fantastic to have a partner to share my travels with.

Trisha has largely let go of her submissive side, but twice a month we have a day where she gets to relive it and I become her master for the day. I have to admit, it turns me on as long as it is a limited basis. We have no hard plans for the future, but I would be happy to grow old with my sister. I think she feels the same way.

Trisha....

The last two years with Paul have been better than I could have ever imagined. He is everything I was missing in my life, and the sex is incredible. During our two role play days a month, he is able to give me what I want and need, and I am able to surrender my body and mind to him. My favorite is when he makes me kneel on the floor with my ass in the air while he slowly and thoroughly fucks my ass.

We have each other and that is the way it should be. Unlike Paul, I could live openly with the world knowing I have sex and am in live with my brother. I understand his need for anonymity, and am happy to live however he wants. I love him and will do so always.